Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Whistling a Tune [Pre-Game Alternia, Boredom, Open]

+4
Derpy
linguisticallyInspired
graphiteGunaydin
politeFerryman
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Whistling a Tune [Pre-Game Alternia, Boredom, Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Whistling a Tune [Pre-Game Alternia, Boredom, Open]

Post by Derpy Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:21 pm

OOC:
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19235

Back to top Go down

Whistling a Tune [Pre-Game Alternia, Boredom, Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Whistling a Tune [Pre-Game Alternia, Boredom, Open]

Post by linguisticallyInspired Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:17 pm

OOC:

Kastri figured things were going to get messy any time soon, she didn't want to interrupt whatever business they had with each other, but she definitely wasn't going to have any blood spilling here.

"I-apologi$e-for-my-intru$ion,-but-I'd-really-prefer-if-no-one-get$-too-hurt-right-after-$ome-di$tance-of-my-hive," she spoke out, her eyes narrowed in displeasure. If people were going to strife, they'd be better off taking their squabble over to some large field where they don't get in any other passing troll's way. Her glare appeared to pierce through both the lowbloods' souls, wanting the two to move away as soon as possible so she could tend to whatever business she was planning on doing.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 18070

Back to top Go down

Post by apocalypticTardigrade Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:54 pm

Her anger had long-been forgotten, as she was quite enthralled by the combat. This reprieve was short lived, however, as she felt it spark again as the newcomer tried to stop them. First, they were too loud for her to concentrate on her practices; then, her two live demonstrators were interrupted. She exited brush, marching over with her staff still in the carrying position.

"H4il!" she greeted the three, though was aiming her speech towards the newcomer, the green-blood. "Wh7 do y0u stop th3m? Their batt1e was just 8et7in8 good." Her politeness was a facade, of course, nothing but a simple ruse in attempt to stave their blades from targetting her. However, between the in-fighting of lowbloods, and the opportunity to watch a good brawl she genuinely saw no reason to stop the fighting.
apocalypticTardigrade
apocalypticTardigrade
Juvesquirt

Boondollars : 16708

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:22 am

Kastri looked over to the blue-blood that had just entered the scene and held back a sigh of annoyance. She then took in a breath and explained to the blue-blood.

"I-$uppo$e-high-blood$-like-you-do-enjoy-$trifing-of-the-lower-blood$-but-really-now,-their-$trife-would-get-in-the-way-of-other$-pa$$ing-by. It-would-be-a-pain-for-other$-to-clean-up-whoever'$-body-lying-in-the-middle-of-the-road," She glanced over at the two and back to the cerulean-blue blood. "It-i$-only-common-etiquette-for-road$-and-other$. $urely-you-under$tand-thi$-well-enough?"

Kastri had a feeling this won't be ending well, especially since the troll that happened to come in was of the more...violent blood castes.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:38 am

Voempt twitched when he heard another troll appear, and completely froze when the second happened upon them. He let the arm that once held Taston stay in place, clutching the air for flesh that was no longer there, the one holding the club dangling aimlessly.

"Stopped wheu the reAl pArty wAs Abont to begiu." He muttered under his breath, followed by a sharp, "GreAt, there's the bAcknp bAtAlliou," both aimed at himself. Assessing the situation the best that his temporarily fury-consumed mind, he was stuck between dashing and staying to see the outcome. Logic mandated fleeing was the best option, but the absolute mania that had taken hold of his mind held greater power, forcing himself to root to the spot, but turned on his heel to face Kastri.

"I Agree with the oue thAt's As tAll As the soou-deAd oue," He piped up in a dark tone, his glare not having the strength to pierce, but instead, widened his eyes, contorting his expression to one that showed the true anger burning inside him with the fervor and intensity of a thousand supernovas, his few teeth cutting into his skin, letting yellow begin to flow down his face. "Aud if I hAve Auy more iuterrnptious," He spat, full of hatred, "I will hAve ONE MORE CORPSE TO CLAIM AS MY OWN!"
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:56 am

Taston sighed, almost slumping over from the awfulness of his situation. It literally couldn't get worse. The maniac trying to kill him for nothing more than a stress-relief activity was bad enough. But seeing that now a high-blood had decided to enjoy the sight of their 'fight', well lets just say that he didn't have lot going for him,

"Fuck." he muttered under his breath. He had his eyes focused on Voemmt, as much as Taston wanted to run, the moment Voempt saw Taston trying to escape he would start attacking again. He also decided it would not be best to try and appeal to the green blood, though her argument was logical and her intentions seemed good he got the sense that she would rather have both of them die... just away from her hive. He could agree with her though,

"Yes, I agree with the first newcomer. Our little... 'scrape' should take place far away from here. May&e we should post pone it to another day? Regroup at a later date." He said with a tone drenched in sarcasm, he found it hard not to around the upper castes.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17902

Back to top Go down

Post by apocalypticTardigrade Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:16 pm

"1n the wa7?" she questioned, simply, her stance slipping into that of attention, "4nd you sugg3st that thes3 so-ca1led pa2ser-b7's have not a s1mpl3 8rasp on..." She began to walk in a quick, robotic but simple march in order to illustrate her next point, "how to 7urn to eith3r side?"

She stopped marching, turning a full hundred and eighty degrees to face the group again. She rested her staff down, still standing at a military-esque stance. "Bu7 reg4rdless now, the ba7tle seem2 to be over." She glanced at the rust blood with narrowed eyes.

Such cowardice, even while laced with such sarcasm, was something she'd seen before, and was something she'd long since believed to be of the greatest annoyance. Indeed, there was truly nothing that irked her greater than that of an opponent who wished not to continue before the fight had reached it's conclusion. Even if this opponent was none of hers.
apocalypticTardigrade
apocalypticTardigrade
Juvesquirt

Boondollars : 16708

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:00 pm

Kastri sighed, wanting to continue on her explanation further but thought it better not. The blue blood seemed to be particularly irritated somewhat. She then looked over to the rust blood, and nodded, acknowledging his suggestion of bringing it somewhere.

"I-agree-with-the-ru$t-blood. It-would-be-preferable-if-you-brought-the-$trife-$omewhere-el$e. However-if-your-other...$trife-partner-doe$-not-agree-with-the-po$tpone-then-maybe-it'd-be-better-if-you-were-to-find-a-field-now-and-continue-the-$trife," she said. Now at this moment, she was wondering how she was getting caught up in the stuff.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:10 pm

Voempt stood rooted to the spot still, unsure of how to respond. Despite rage addling his mind, something about hearing more voices began to calm him down, allowing him to think more and more freely. Face falling back to a neutral expression, eyelids lowering, and mouth flatlining, the tension in his joints loosened.

This, he still considered a "victory", having proven himself over the other to some degree, even if it was not a merciless beating. Not, however, a full victory, and this annoyed him, because it was simply winning by default, instead of victory achieved through means that would have proven himself.

"ExActly why cAn't we cout ---" He began, but stopped himself short, staring at Taston, instead replacing it with "Fiue, jnst dou't expect sympAthy or sAviors uext time, Aud uote thAt yon bronght this npou yourself, tiuy."

His gaze then shifted between the two higher-than-he-bloods. "Yon're All... I dou't eveu kuow where to begiu," His words were dripping with venom, as he turned away from all of them and began to walk, twirling his club in his hand.

However, he stopped and clutched his face with a loud expulsion of the word "FUCK!" with many more choice expletives, having struck himself in the face with it, letting a steady flow of blood drip down his face. Certainly, today was not his day for injuries. Nonetheless, he began to walk away from the situation, trying to play it as he had not injured himself again, which was obvious to all that he had.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by politeFerryman Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:15 pm

Charon's eyebrow threatened to rise off of his face as he watched the seemingly kindly troll force himself to vomit after seemingly staring at him and Namine for a few moments and throwing the bottle of Faygo on the ground. Either he was having some adverse effect to the addictive soft drink, or just so happened to give the stuff up. Either way, the teal blood didn't entirely care, he just wanted the still unnamed troll to either leave or get in the boat so he could get himself and Namine out of the sun.

When the blue-blood scrambled onto the boat after his episode of vomiting, the drenched Charon began to row as fast as he could, which was actually somewhat quick. He took a moment to tip the front of his hat slightly to help block out some small bits of sunlight, and during which began to talk to the second addition to his boat. "SO, I GottA AsK, HoW LonG HavE YoU HaD A TaverN OuT HerE? I DidN't ThinK AnybodY ReallY LiveD OR WorkeD OuT ThiS WaY. I MeaN, TherE WaS A TrolL WhO LiveD LikE A TeN MinutE WalK FroM HerE, BuT I HearD HE DieD IN SomE AccidenT. DecenT GuY, BiT AntisociaL ThougH."

Charon continued to row at his somewhat speedy pace, and wondered just how trustworthy this person he had just allowed to accompany and his new found companion. He chalked it up to just being paranoid, and made himself remember that he always knew the way to wake up his lusus if the blue-blood caused trouble, and he had some small practice with strife thanks to his lusus insisted he needed to at least know how to basically defend himself. So, pushing those thoughts aside for now, the  waterlogged troll continued at his pace until he saw his hive and began to slow down slightly.

It was a decent sized, five floor structure built at the base of the large rockface, with teal-tinted windows, a patio extending out of the fourth floor with a seat from a fishing boat and table set up on it, and, oddly enough, what appeared to be a boat rammed into the right most wall of the hive, though only half of it was visible thanks to whatever hole it caused having been patched up. There was the beginnings of a staircase extending up the rock, in the hopes of extending his Hive upwards. Extended from the river bank in front of the hive was a small pier Charon had constructed himself, with several different types of boats nestled on it, the largest of which being a good-sized fishing/house boat which sat next to a two person paddle boat, which just so happened to be shaped like a grub. He had found it one day being sold after having sold his most recent catch and fell in love with the thing and bought it. "HerE's HomE. CozY LookinG, IsN't IT?
politeFerryman
politeFerryman
Plucky Tot

Scorpio Posts : 55
Boondollars : 16948

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:27 pm

Japetr spent 300 boondollars and pulled a parasol out of his Ca$h $¥llad€x when he saw the sun coming out.

"I hAvEn't hAd It fOr lOng. I lIkE tO chAsE bUsInEss OppUrtUnItIEs. Oh, And As A sIdE nOtE, AlwAys pAy yOUr bIlls And nEvEr tUrn yOUr bAck On AnYbOdY, EspEcIAllY bOdIEs. sOmE trOlls ArE crAzY, mAn.

Japetr laughs. His laugh grows and grows becoming more and more crazy.

"Oh, Uh, Oh gOg, thAt Um... cOUgh wAs AwfUl."

He then sees the house is quite big, and goes inside immediately sylladexing objects of value, before the others get a chance to see him.

He then buys a bottle of sweet faygo and chugs it.

cE qU'Ils nE rÉAlIsEnt pAs, cE Est qUE jE vAIs vOlEr bEAUcOUp dE chOsEs Et lEs vEndrE À dEs cOÛts plUs.

Translation if you really care:

Japetr then locks his Ca$h $¥llad€x, instinctively. He then passes out.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18887

Back to top Go down

Post by politeFerryman Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:20 pm

Charon could only stare at the blue-blood with a raised eyebrow, silently a bit confused by his seemingly random advice, but simply continued to dock the rowboat at his hive. It always felt good to get back before the sun was completely out. It was sort of like a death defying race, although the teal-blood understood that no amount of adrenaline rush was worth frying for. Before he even finished tying the rowboat to the dock, the still unnamed troll bolted into Charon's hive, at a pace he didn't quite expect.

As he finished securing the boat, he sighed and offered a hand to help Namine up. "AfteR YoU, M'LadY." Afterwards, Charon proceeded to politely wave the indigo-blood inside quickly before the most terrifying of Alternian stars decided to cook them. When the white-clad troll got inside his hive, it took him a moment to realize entirely what was wrong.

He walked through the entryway area, not noticing the things missing from their spots for a moment. By the time he got to the main area of the first floor, which consisted of a storage area on the left half, and a display area/shipwreck in the right half, something seemed amiss. The large ship that was embedded into the wall of Charon's hive was in fact his first fishing boat, that, when he was younger and attempting to get out of a bad storm, accidentally ran aground and into his own hive. It took him a good few weeks to patch up the hole around the ship, deciding he didn't have the will to move the large vessel back into the water. Plus, he though it added character to his home.

It wasn't until he saw how several of his best fishing rods, stuffed taxidermy trophies of his best catches, and little sentimental knick-knacks he collected over time were missing that he turned his attention to the blue-blood passed out in the middle of his floor, a bottle of faygo laying beside him. Now, Charon was not normally a violent or angry troll. But stealing from him, especially things of value and sentiment to him was a definite trigger.  Grinding his teeth together, his normally not noticeable fangs bared, Charon retrieved his currently equipped strife weapon, what appeared to be a grappling hook, only the prongs at the end of the hook looked like they belonged on harpoons.

Beginning to slowly spin the hook, he called behind him to Namine, "I ApologizE IF I AppeaR UnappealinglY AngrY IN ThE NexT FeW MinuteS, BuT I DoN't ParticularlY LikE BeinG ThieveD UpoN, SO I DO ApologizE AgaiN AheaD OF TimE! PleasE DoN't HolD ToO MucH AgainsT ME." Kicking the blue-blooded thief in the side, Charon growled in a way that very few had ever heard. "WakE UP! HanD OveR WhaT YoU SO CasuallY SwipeD FroM MY HivE, LeT ME RepeatT, MY FUCKING HIVE! AnD AfteR WE LeT YoU ComE IN FroM ThE SuN WitH AT LeasT ThE DecencY TO BelievE YoU WereN't A IncredulouS ThieF! SO, DO ThE SmarT ThinG, OR ME OR MY LusuS TurN YoU IntO BaiT FoR DeeP-SeA FISHING!"
politeFerryman
politeFerryman
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:32 am

*dream effect*

Japetr sees a land with endless golden particulates. As he walks through, he occasionally picking them up. He was truly in heaven. Though there wasn't much else. It was night and it was dark. It was cold. It was dry. There weren't any others, there were not any buildings, nothing to distinguish the land from pure emptiness with the exception of the golden grains.

He eventually stumbles upon a city. A city made of gold colored bricks near a river. He walks through passing the snakelike beings who are well shrouded. He walks through and speaks to the king. He knows the king is saying something to him, and he hears the words, but they do not process.

Then a sudden rain starts and the land starts flooding. He quickly runs to the top of the kings palace. He notices that the people of this land cannot swim and swims down to save some. He picked up what looked to be a mother and a child, because he is chivalrous like that. He, losing his breath almost, saves an elderly gentleman, because he knows he is wise, and he picks up the king, and suddenly feels a pain in his side. The pain causes him to drop the poor king who wiggles and struggles to get back up. The world fades to black and then he wakes up

*awakening effect*

He didn't hear what he was saying, but the very much knew what he was upset about. He then decided that he could kill him, but he would've just been killed by another one. He could also run away, but that probably wouldn't be good for his "leg". He finally decided to try and talk his way out.

"I ApOPOlOgIzE sIr. I Am A pOOr mAn whO dOEsn't hAvE mUch. I gEt bY On thIs sOrt Of thIng. I lOst EvErYthIng I hAd In A rEcEnt qUArrEl. I lOst mY hIve, I lOst mY lUsUs, mY mAtEsprIt, mY rIchEs, mY frIEnds, And I lOst mY lEg."

He shows his "leg" which now is really just a shard of metal with the sharp part being a "foot".

"I wOUld gIvE yOUr thIngs bAck, bUt mY sYllAdEx rEqUIrEs I knOw thE 'trUE' vAlUE Of An ObjEct tO tAkE It out. I wIll rEpAy yOU lAtEr."
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Mon May 11, 2015 8:57 am

bump
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by politeFerryman Sun May 31, 2015 10:25 pm

(Sorry for taking so long to get back to this thread, was seeing if anybody else would past after the last couple of posts and kinda forgot along the way)

Charon almost couldn't believe what Japetr told and showed him. The worst part was that his temper quickly began to subside because he began to feel bad for the blue blood. And he felt even worse that he had instantly resorted to threatening and waving around his strife weapon. Charon felt more than a little ashamed. Of course, Japetr did just rob him of many of his household objects and possessions, so Charon was still wary, but, he was willing to give him one more chance.

Placing the grappling harpoon tipped hook back into his strife deck, Charon sighed and gave Japetr a look of apology but wariness. " I SupposE I OwE YoU A LittlE BiT OF AN ApologY TO YoU TheN. MY TempeR ReacteD FasteR TO ThinkinG I WaS JusT RobbeD BY SomeonE WhO DiD ThiS SorT OF ThinG FoR ThE HelL OF IT ThaN IT DoeS WheN MY KismesiS TrieS HeR BesT TO GeT ON MY NerveS. I ApologizE WholeheartedlY FoR MY ActionS."

Looking around his hive again, the teal-blooded fisherman began to take account of what had all been stolen. Approximately four fishing rods, a taxidermy shark (granted a small one, but it was the first shark Charon caught) and a taxidermy squid, a couple of nets, and a few crates of rations for his extended trips out to sea. Charon began to tally up the estimated cost of the individual objects in his head, before eventually turning back to his hive burglar.

"IF YoU ArE ActuallY ApologetiC FoR StealinG FroM ME, AnD YoU SweaR ON YouR BlooD PumP ThaT YoU ArE TellinG ThE TrutH, TheN YoU MaY KeeP WhaT YoU GrabbeD. IF YouR StorY IS TruE, IF, TheN YoU NeeD ThE CoiN BadlY. YoU'll MakE EnougH OfF OF WhaT YoU HavE TherE TO FeeD MosT TrollS FoR A CouplE SeasonS. I CaN ReplacE AlL OF WhaT YoU GrabbeD ThankS TO MY FishinG BusinesS, EveN ThougH I HatE NeedlesslY SpendinG MoneY. BuT I SweaR TO GoG IF I FinD OuT YoU PlayeD ME LikE A TwO BoondollaR InstrumenT, TheN I'll MakE GooD ON MY EarlieR ThreatS."

Last edited by politeFerryman on Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
politeFerryman
politeFerryman
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sun May 31, 2015 11:02 pm

((It's okay.))

Japetr's face turned to surprise, fight/flight was the usual options. He was really glad it wasn't. He smiled a big, toothy, almost disturbing grin.

"I rEAlly Am rEAllY sOrrY And I rEAllY Am tEllIng thE trUth swEAr On sAId blOOD pUmp And EvErYthIng.", he said. He WAS sorry, but that doesn't really mean he won't do it again. He was also TECHNICALLY telling the truth. Though what Charon doesn't know can't hurt him.

"And thAnk yOU fOr lEttIng mE kEEp thIs All.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3