Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

A Magical Human Session!

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Session A Magical Human Session!

Post by knightlyTraveler Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:33 pm

==> Wake Up.
Alright, alright, if you say so. Your name is JACE FULMIN, and you are BUTT TIRED. Why you ask? You spent last night talking to random assholes trolling Tumblr, and, with your MASSIVE PRIDE at risk, you fought them to the bitter end. This results in your complete and total exhaustion and your rolling off the bed at 8:00 due to your HEARTH LAMP ALARM CLOCK. Sometimes you hate that thing, but those intricate designs are simply too good to wreck. Oh right, what should you be doing again?

==> Go on Pesterchum and Pester your friends awake.
Why the hell would you- oh, right. Sburb is coming in today! You were FUCKING HYPED AS SHIT when they first announced it. You practically obsessed over the game. It's supposed to be a great game, despite Gamebro's ratings. Oh well, let's do some pestering!

knightlyTraveller has created the memo WAKE UP YA SHITHEADS WE GOT A GAME TO PLAY.
KT: Hey asshats.
KT: Wake up, come on, we've got important business to discuss. Sort of.
KT: This is getting kind of hawkward now.
knightlyTraveler
knightlyTraveler
Greentyke

Leo Posts : 18
Boondollars : 16617

Back to top Go down

Session Re: A Magical Human Session!

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:50 pm

==> Wake up

Dig, Ding, Ding
God what the hell is that sound it is way to early for this! and by early about eight. You roll over and look at the laptop siting by your mattress which is on the floor. You see a Memo has been made and it looks like your friend is pumped to start talking right this moment! You look around your attic room...you don't have a lot of stuff. your even lucky to have a computer and a bed, a blanket and pillow too.

==> Answer your chum

dollfacedGiggles [FG] has entered Memo
FG: do you know what time it is?
FG: DO YOU. KNOW. WHAT. TIME. IT . IS? dude..come onnnn. can't it wait another hour? or two
FG: if it is sort of important can I sleep more?? not even the lark has began to sing..
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21746
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by knightlyTraveler Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:00 pm

[color:dcbf=#003399]==> Respond.
KT: I'm awake, and butt ass tired. You better be too if this is worth my kind of hype.
KT: And trust me.
KT: It's the bomb.
KT: Now, let us wake you up with a good ol' sound effect.

And so you proceed to connect your microphone to Pesterchum, and proceed to yell, "WAKE THE HELL UP!" into the mic, sending your friends (That were online) a wake-up call. That should do the trick. You then sit back and await the onslaught of, admittedly hilarious, feedback of your friends basically saying "What the fuck". This should be fun.
knightlyTraveler
knightlyTraveler
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:21 pm

==> Be MAD!

Oh you are not amused! This is not cool, you do not need to wake up the parental's and be ins hit for being up early and being loud.

FG: NO! NOT COOL!!! NO! Not funny! I will not be happy if you woke them up! I do not need a good morning smack from them. you need to warn me next time!
FG: So what shacking? what's the shizzit? Can you spill it for me or you need everyone cuz' I am so not patience right now babe.
FG: So spill.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by knightlyTraveler Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:32 pm

Laugh. Then respond.
You finish laughing at her reaction, which was exactly what you predicted, you decide to give your friend the up front rundown of the awesomeness that will be Sburb.
KT: Alright, calm thy tits.
KT: It's just
KT: I woke up
KT: So my logic says you should be up.
KT: Also, today is the day I've been preparing for/pestering you about/torturing you with.
KT: Sburb is coming!
KT: And you know my feels on this awesome sauce right there.

More quietly this time, tell her about the awesome sauce
And so you talk through the mic at your friend, telling her the (admittedly limited) pool of knowledge you have about the game. About how awesome it's gonna be, and maybe telling her a little bit of how internet trolls annoy the ever-loving fuck out of you.
knightlyTraveler
knightlyTraveler
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:09 pm

==> listen to him

And so you listen, remembering how hard you worked to get the money for this game, how you scrubed every floor, the toilers and even polished shoes so that the parental's would let you get it. Not that you asked for much.

FG: oh right. Yeah mine should have shown up today.. Not alowed in the mail box though.. So i have to wait and hope they don't toss it out on me..
FG: anyways where is everyone!?
FG: not so cool being all tardy and stuff.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by knightlyTraveler Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:43 pm

Shrug and take a guess.
KT: Probably all asleep, like the fucks they are.
KT: Probably logged off too, meaning my yell of awakening did jack shit.
KT: So, uh, I guess I should just say, um.
KT: Sorry about the wake up call.
KT: Just needed you conscious and not falling asleep on the keyboard like last time.
KT: Anyways, That's all I know about the awesome sauce that is Sburb.

Sit back, have guilt trip, and look around your room.
You look around your room, revealing your many INTERESTS of yours laying around the room. For example, your GIGANTIC AVENGERS POSTER that takes up the vast majority of your wall, and your PLETHORA OF GLOWY PLASMA BALL THINGIES  scattered across your room. You also have several smaller posters scattered across the other walls, including one advertising a SHITTY NIC CAGE MOVIE. You don't even know where you got it, and frankly, you don't care.  You just want to have it up for some reason. You also have a TV and a Playstation for your convenience, and you have a whole RACK OF RPGS nearby.
knightlyTraveler
knightlyTraveler
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:58 pm

==> Look around your own room.

You look around your 'room'. As it was said before it was just an attic with very little in it. a small window in the center of a wall that let in the perfect amount of light. You had lots of hobbies and likes but your room would tell anyone you had not one. But what's this? under your pillow!? a photo of you when you where younger, holding a young mans hand? Your brother. He...is no longer with you. You miss him so much. Some of your hobbies are role playing, acting, and some singing. You also enjoy fairy tails and fantasy movies as well as books.

FG: That happened one time! and I was super tired!!! I needed the sleep, but I understand. you needed me all up and awake so you could have someone to talk all your smooth ass awesome sauce at.
FG: It is so sweet that you chose me of everyone! So lucky am I...
FG: So sugar face. Lets get down and dirty, you got your disk with you? I should probably slip out and see if I can nab it before them parietal's get up..
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:44 pm

====>Get up already

Your name is NICK STEVENS and as previously mentioned you are trying to get your lazy ass out of bed. Your laptop has been whining like an angsty teenager begging for attention from all the conversation your friends decided to have all of a sudden. You suppose that they are harping on again about the new game they had been waiting weeks for. You can't really blame them you suppose, you have been off your ass excited as well. You are finally motivated to get up when you hear your friends voice ringing through your ears,

TickTockTechnician has joined the memo,

TT: I get the enthusiam kiddos, Sburb will truly be a sight to fucking behold.
TT: But leaving my skull with an imprint of your screaming voice is not the most appropriate way to fucking celebrate it.
TT: Anyway, you got my lazy ass up, what's going on?
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17877

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:38 pm

==> Scold

Finally! about time he got his lazy ass up. Oh on that note, Your Name is Ruth. Ruth what? Just Ruth, you refuse to take on the parental's last name. You have never had a last name and never plan to not until you find a real home.  But your friends are like family to you, your only real family.

FG: No excuses young man!!! About time.
FG: We were just going to give up on you.  And yeah we are enthusiastic, just cus' we are younger don't make us Kiddos. So watch your mouth babe and shush up.
FG: The games out, I should be with us all, mines in the mail boxes as far as I know and I'm not in the mood to be found sneaking around.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:14 am

==>Flip a shit

You are NATE YELLOW and you were in the middle of drawing some great fanart which has kept you up all night when suddenly your laptop's sudden alarm caused you to mess up a very intricate and detailed part. Oh gosh! Why the heck are these people up so late! Not like you can say anything but they just HAD to disturb you in the middle of something very VERY important. This was a request from deviantArt and people are waiting for you to upload this thing! You groan silently as you decide to join in the memo to question your friends.

illicitCompilations [IC] responded to memo

IC: what the heck people! Someones trying to finish some good fanart here!
IC: I know theres a game YOU guys want to play at the moment but seriously, cant it wait?!
IC: I'M pretty sure its like 7 or 8 in the morning right now. this really isnt the most appropriate time to call US up just for a game!
IC: also, I found the game outside in MY mailbox. I'LL get it as soon as I finish this fanart and then get a few hours of sleep
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 18045

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:04 am

=====> Debate

The sight of your other friend coming on made you happy, the gang was really starting to take shape here. He sit up on your bed pulling the laptop onto your lap. Looking outside to see that the sun was just rising were you live. You smile as the light begins to hit your room, turning your attention back to the memo,

TT: Hey Nate, a cheery deposition as ever I see hehe.
TT: I wouldn't mind taking a bit of a break before taking this thing on but you know how excited Jace gets about these things.
TT: I'm sure the people of the world can wait a few hours for your next masterpiece.

OOC:
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:34 am

OOC:

==>Redo mistake on fanart

You sigh as you delete the small error you had done on the artwork and sleepily reply to the memo. Gosh, you really needed some sleep, the words on your screen were slowly starting to get blurry and your dad will be outraged if he found you yet pulling off another all-nighter. He says you do this too often but you can't help it, you hate making people wait. Just then, you realise the Ruth girl's online and you grin to yourself. Time to try out more sloppy pick-up lines which are yet to fail epicly.

IC: what are YOU talking about nick! one does not ever keep their fans waiting! anywaaays, I just noticed WE have a girl here!
IC: ruthy girl, if YOU may allow, may I try yet another one of MY silly little pickup lines which never seem to work? 'cause are YOU the morning sun? 'cause YOU light up MY day~ ;)
IC: heh, I have to admit, that sounded silly but cute at the same time :D
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:18 am

==> Feel embarrassed

You would never admit it but his pick up lines always made your cheeks heat up, your heart even skip sometimes. You never got compliments, and for sure he wouldn't wish to give you any, your curls where all messy and pulled to each side of your head like big balls of whatever they where. you always looked like a mess. You had been just reading over their conversation for your body was still waking it's self up.

FG: Yeah a little cheese but cute I guess. I give you straight props on that one sugar cube.
FG: Anyways come on guys, we been waiting and siting like chilled villains waiting for this to come out, though I wouldn't be ageist a good break in flow to get some food, I'm starving!!
FG: Anyways so everyone up yet? or we still waiting?

(( just so you guys know how she looks. Though she dose have darker skin A Magical Human Session! Tumblr_nkxcljQJj51sz1wgeo1_1280 ))
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by knightlyTraveler Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:20 pm

Groan at the pick-up line and tell them the plan.
 KT: Alright, so. Shitty come-ons aside, people are awakening, so I wish to tell all of you our plan.
KT: We shall get the game disc things.
KT: And become.
KT: The players of the best fucking game hat has existed in decades.
KT: Besides Dating sims.
KT: Because those are the shit.  
KT: Anywho.

==>Proceed to ramble again about the awesome sauce.
And so you begin your shitty rambling on the supposed awesomeness that is the game of Sburb, and how god-damn excited you are about it. You leave out the details that you went int0o last time, because you have no patience for repeating yourself fully, and basically continue rambling until your random arm flailing unplugs your microphone. God dammit.
knightlyTraveler
knightlyTraveler
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:44 pm

==> Try not to laugh to hard, that was damned gold.

You cover your mouth with your pillow, trying to not burst out in laughter at the microphone's unplugging. It was pure gold right there. but who said Jace was going to lead the game eh? It was his idea sure but a leader? well she could see it.

FG: Okay, okay Jace calm your self baby boy. We get it your super pumped, so am I. But not one of us...well you most likely, have the cd with us.. Remember its really earllllyyyy? yeah. really early man.
FG: So how about you get all plunged in and stuff and chill out for a moment or two? how about that?
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:55 pm

=====>Conclude

Reading over the last several posts you come to the shocking conclusion that your friends are all a bunch of dorks, in their own individually unique way of course. You lean forward and look out the crack of your door. Your room is in pretty close proximity to the front door, no package was resting by the door so you come to the conclusion that it is not there. You make a mental note to go ask your uncle about it. Your sad to see the kid's nerdgasm cut short by the mic unplugging but you more glad that he didn't pass out from all his rambling.

TT: Yeah, that sounds like a good idea dude.
TT: I'm sure by the time that we are all playing we'll be the best goddamn players in the world.
TT: Though that might be because we are the only one's in the world playing, who else is crazy enough to be awake this early.
TT. I'm gonna go see if my uncle picked up the package when I was sleeping. BRB.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by knightlyTraveler Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:08 pm

==> Put up the affirmative.
KT: Alright, I'll calm my tits. These tits are the calmest tits you will ever hear of in all of your existence.
KT: But yeah, you go do that. I'll just. Be here. Trying to work out our resident lady friend's strategy for getting her disc. Because that's a thing.

==> Plug in your mic again.
Alright, alright, that shit hurt your ears anyways. That feedback though. Anyways, you plug the microphone back into the computer, and prepare to ramble again when you are stopped by your OBNOXIOUSLY SMART SISTER. Shit. Not another of these shitty showdowns. You had five in the last day, and you were butt tired before the butt tired of the trolls. You would say you don't have time for this shit, but you always have time for this shit, because you have nothing to do. Welp.
knightlyTraveler
knightlyTraveler
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:15 pm

==> Present the most important character in homestuck

You cant be gamzee because there are no trolls in this session you dork

==> Be the closes thing to him

Eh, dude, are you sure you want to do that? Wouldn't you like something less, he, crepy?

==> Okey, lets check sleeping beauty instead

You are now a kid who is sleeping on his Tree House. Your name is Bliss ,and your pesterchum is indeed sleepingBeauty. Your cellphone is ringing like crazy because of the amount of comments your friends are making. With half of an eye open you try to answer to your friends because they already woken you up.

SB:  hey gguy s whaa ts go in g on.?
SB: why there is so muych  no icce a tthis hour?
SB: whut sdid i misss?
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Boondollars : 18136

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:51 pm

==>'Resident lady friend' respond?

You have a new name you guess? It isn't that bad...well it kind is.. anyways~!

FG: Wow thanks, okay so I am guessing I otta just make the run for it, get down there get it and get back in my room. get some food on the way down..

You hate having to sneak around you do wish you and your so called family could get along but this is the way it is. it will always be like this..it is their own fault anyways.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by knightlyTraveler Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:10 pm

==> Become the Majestic Eagle Sasquatch and hang out.
And so you await Ruth to nab her disc along her with her breakfast, and in the meantime, deal with your annoying sister. You will use your Mystical Magic Ways, and punify your sister to oblivion. Or so you hope. She usually out-puns you. Which sucks a lot of the time, because you see yourself as a master of the horrible pun. Oh wells.
knightlyTraveler
knightlyTraveler
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:38 pm

==>Get your game

So you open up your....okay its not much of a door as it is a hatch in to the attic, and slip the latter you have to the floor carefully, climbing your way down in to the home you know oh to well. making your way silently threw the halls making your wait to the kitchen, first stop a bowl of cereal.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:48 pm

Ask Uncle

You hop out of bed, still wearing you pyjama bottoms and shirt and walk out of your room. You imagine that your uncle will be out on the porch cooking the fuck out of some bacon. Even thinking about eating that greasy, burnt piece of fat makes you gag a little. Luckily you spy the tell tell signs of a cd case sitting on the kitchen counter, said tell tell signs being the cd case. You quickly run to the counter, swiping the game and placing it in your 'Drain' syllabus. You turn to return back to your room but you are stopped by the burly, super masculine silhouette of your uncle. He presents a tray with the vile barbecue meat paired along with a way too big breakfast. You are having none of this.

STRIFE!
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:50 pm

==> Crawl to bed

You sigh and rub your eyes, yawning as you collapse on your fluffy bed. Screw playing a game at this hour, you really need your sleep right now. You mentally apologised for taking so long to upload the fanart to deviantArt to your fellow watchers. The moment you fell on your fluffy mattress, sleep took over you  almost immediately. Yes, the wonderful rest that is called sleeping.

==>Wake up!

What, no. You're too tired to move yourself out of the way. Not even your dad's best attempts will be able to pry you from you pillow and blanket. Not at all. This sleep you've been craving for is ultimately important. Get the others to wait, you're not getting up anytime soon.

==>Wake Up 5 hours later
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:43 pm

==>Get it already!

You stop in the kitchen for a yummy bowl of gay cherry o's! yes fruit loops! yum, you eat and wash up your bowl so no one even knew you where there. then its clock stuff to slowly creep out the door, maybe leave it open a crack so its easy to get back in with the least bit of sound possible. So you do that and get there as fast as you can, peeking in the mail box and there it is..your prize!!

The game you have been waiting for...
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content