Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

NULL [Troll Session]

+3
roamingInk
Loki
avidBowmaster
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NULL [Troll Session] - Page 2 Empty Re: NULL [Troll Session]

Post by skeletalAssociate Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:46 pm

Lancel climbs slowly from the vent above the scene of the LAZOR FIRIN' down to the ground and kneels down next to Delorn, his precious friend. "Oh gog, oh gog, please don't be dead please don't be dead". A large metal hand grabs his wrist. "Don't You Dare Think That Something Like That'll Kill Me." Tears of joy come to Lancel's eyes. After a second of staring from Lancel, Delorn yells at him "What The Fuck Are You Doing Sitting Around, Get Her Some Help Damn It!" Delorn rips off Lancel's cape and wraps it around her waist, tightening it to stop the bleeding. He lifts her up and starts walking. "Don't You Dare Die On Me Eri. Move It Lancel!" He picks up speed, running down the halls back to the main group. After watching him run, Lancel just stands there, staring at the blue bloody footprints and yellow drips trailing down the hall.
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Sagittarius Posts : 216
Boondollars : 17168

Back to top Go down

Post by roamingInk Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:34 pm

"You know," Sorril murmurs slowly, knowing that Orfeaus will not exactly be appreciative of the sentiment, "A fight is preventable, if both of you can just be calm," she suggests, the words slow as though she's trying to dock a ship on a rocky ledge.

"It takes two to argue, and I'd rather not start a fight in such a small space. I mean, Orfeus, we do have a lot of trolls in a small space, all more restless with every passing minute. Bloodshed isn't what we need."
roamingInk
roamingInk
Juvesquirt

Boondollars : 16597

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:37 pm

Fenris sighs. "Yeah, we're not much of a Pack, are we? We should be able to do better." He pushes open a door into a large room, a group of tanks clustered at the center and around the walls, filled with large chess pieces.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20188
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:07 pm

"If you can get your pal Erebos over there to believe there's more to life than shooting in my general direction, Sor, then go ahead. It would be some real Miracle." Orfeus says, disagreeing with Sorril. He glances in Erebos' direction, realizing he said that really loud.

------

Donwik walks into the large room with Fenris. He looks around in awe, unequipping his dual tomahawks. 'What 3v3n is this room?"

------
Nepton Orobas, who else, steps out of the darkness, slightly, but not completely, visible to Lancel. "Trying to play HERO this time, Lancel? Really? Because to me, and my power, you're nothing more than a grub under my boot."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20361
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:54 am

Lancel pulls out a large knife and prepares for a fight. "No way in hell I'm letting you get through." Using the small amount of his breath powers he knows how to use, five more Lancels apear, all identical to the first. One runs away, while the others all dive at Nepton, knives raised.
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:59 am

Easily, with hardly a flick of the wrist, our not even god-tiered Prince of Void incinerates 3 of the Lancels, leaving one other. He smirks at the 4th Lancel. "So, which one of you do I kill? Oh no-- are you fucking serious? Doppelgangers?" He scoffs and his staff glows. The 5th Lancel doppelganger is lifted about 10 feet into the air and then explodes. Nepton's gaze switches back to the real Lancel.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:15 pm

After about three seconds of being frozen by fear, he screams and runs down the hall as fast as he can. He MUST warn the others. "DELORN!!!!! IT'S NEPTON!!! HE'S THE ONE WHO-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delorn runs into the main room containing most of the trolls carrying the bleeding lemon-blood in his arms. "Where Is Miss Shrove!? We Need Her Sylph Powers Right Away!" He lays her carefully onto a clean spot on the floor. "Everyone, Please Take Very Good Care Of Her." He then proceeds to fall to the floor unconscious, blood still seeping from his wound.
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by lazyMarauder Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:06 pm

It's not very surprising to see that the others are up to some shit again. This time it's Lancel, and he seems to be running at high speed straight towards where Hyptun is walking, shouting something. Hyptun considers letting him pass, as he he happens to be indefinitely uninterested in whatever the problem is. Standing to the side with his hands firmly planted in his pockets, Hyptun lets out a sigh.
lazyMarauder
lazyMarauder
Fidgety Bopper

Sagittarius Posts : 90
Boondollars : 19049
My Pet : germy
My /Other/ Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nonsensicalDisruption Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:42 pm

Half way through cooking an alien dish that she believes is called a..."Banana boot?" Uphroe begins to hear odd noises coming from the hallways. The sound of shouting and of someone running at top speeds.
"Sounds like Eri got into trouble again." She looks back down and puts out the fire completely. She'll come back for the food later. Uphroe grabs one of her plushie NectarDrinkers (Aka a humming bird)  and opens the door. She entered the hall singing a familiar tune she just couldn't get out of her head. "I'm a member of the midnight crew... im a night owl... and a... wise...bird...too?". Why was there grubsauce all over the floor?
nonsensicalDisruption
nonsensicalDisruption
Anklebiter

Taurus Posts : 113
Boondollars : 16887

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:02 pm

Orfeus immediately jumps up from the floor, forgetting about anything he was about to say to Erebos if anything happened. "Delorn-- what-- Erisdi!" He runs to where they both lie on the ground. "Who did this?" Orfeus looks at all of the blood dripping from both trolls.

-------

Lilith grips her sword handle. "Wh4t in the hell...?" She stands up from her computer. "Whoever did this... isn't going to survive much longer. Not on my w4tch." Lilith draws her katana, and prepares to leave the room.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:47 pm

In a very humorous manner a screaming troll rushes from the hall and trips, falling to the ground knocking himself unconscious.

((Yup, deal with it punks))
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by nonsensicalDisruption Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:29 pm

((Well that escalated quickly XD))

Uphroe paused, looking around. "What was that awful sound?". She took out her phone and opened Trollian.

]RE]  ρλεαςε τελλ Πε γθυ ∂ι∂η'τ Πυζ∂εζ ςθΠεθηε
[RE]: γθυ τπεζε?
[RE]: πεγ ∂θητ ιδηθζε Πε :ι

She continued walking down the hall until she came across "oh... OH. OHHHH..."

((And I just realized how annoying this quirk is,))
nonsensicalDisruption
nonsensicalDisruption
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by lazyMarauder Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:33 pm

As he stands there looking at the now unconcious troll lying on the ground, face first, Hyptun tries to remind himself why he knows these people. Then he remembers.
"Um."
lazyMarauder
lazyMarauder
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:34 pm

A quick series of clicks comes from Erebos' direction as he reassembles his pistol. That done he stands, grabbing his rifle as his mask glows a soft teal. "Someone take care of them. I hate that I'm saying this... But Orfeus... Let's see what's going on." He hated working with the seadweller for anything, but he was sure that he'd need help getting to the bottom of this. And he new that Sorril would like the fact that he was trying not to start a fight for once.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:46 pm

Orfeus makes eye contact with Erebos, showing a strong distrust. But at the same time, he knew what he was doing. Trying to steal his moirail? Not a chance. "Alright. Let's go." Are you fucking serious, Orfeus? You're gonna go with him? Whatever. Orfeus picks up his bow and follows Erebos toward the exit of the room.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by roamingInk Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:53 pm

Sorril's mouth had been open, searching for an answer to give Orfeaus...that was, of course, until Delorn bounded into the room, carrying an object coated in a highlighter yellow that drew in her eyes like a flare in the night. Erisdia - a fiery troll with a fuse just as short as her ego was large. Still, a nice troll - not one who really deserved to be bleeding liquid gold all over the floor.

A rusty scent marked Delorn as well, and Sorril didn't even have to look at him to know he was bleeding - but she saw anyway, the rich blue of the ocean spilling from his veins. The two were a mess, and a bloody pair of trolls, strewn out on the floor like corpses awaiting burial.

She had a bad feeling about it, not that it was all that far of a conclusion to reach - but she didn't have time to think about it before she was on her feet, and suddenly on the ground beside them, her hands wandering over their respective wounds carefully, her face sombering as she saw the extent of their carnage.

Why couldn't she have been a Sylph of Life, something more useful than healing things that weren't there. She dug her sharp teeth into her lip, wishing beyond anything that she knew what to do.

To the room, though she face Orfeus, she relayed her plan of action, "As you all know, even though I'm a healer class, my aspect is...frankly, really weird. But I'll do my best," she concluded, moving closer Erisdi considering her injury was far more severe at the moment.

She then glanced up at Lilith, "No! If we fight we will escalate the problem! We need to restrain who did it, but we have to do this carefully or this will get way to out of hand!"

She threw a glance at Orfeus, "Be careful, you two! Please keep your heads level!" she called after both Erebos and her morail.
roamingInk
roamingInk
Juvesquirt

Boondollars : 16597

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:58 pm

"I'll do my best for ya, Sor. Let's go Erebos." Orfeus exits the room first, waiting outside the room for his unlikely partner. This wasn't exactly his ideal partnership. But it was something. Let's hope a fight doesn't erupt.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:08 am

Erebos nods to Sorril, a holographic smile flickering over his mask, meant to be reassuring. He couldn't stand Orfeus, but he knew that he could only push Sorril so far before their friendship snapped, and he didn't want to do that. So he wasn't trying any tricks or anything. He joins Orfeus outside, switching out his rifle for his other pistol. "I guess we follow the blood."
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:10 am

"Right." Orfeus stops. "Walk right at my side. I don't want you at my back as much as you don't want me at yours, alright?" He equips his quiver of arrows on his back. His arrows are hooked slightly at the end, like Sorril's weapon.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:17 am

Taston looked up, briefly taken out of his moment of inward thinking to catch a sight of the scene before him. The uncomfortably peaceful, high tension environment had now become a blood bath. It seemed like the yellow blood that had made quite a scene earlier and the blue blood that had dragged her struck body in now lay, both unconscious and bleeding, on the floor. Taston would role his eyes, the chances of another fight starting up being to high for him to be surprised, but still he wasn't heartless. He didn't want to see his friends die.

He saw that the two rivals had gone from the room, this brought a small amount of comfort to Taston. At least now some of the biggest dangers to the group could maybe deal with each other out there instead. As for him, he wouldn't admit it but the risking of his life was an activity he often enjoyed, especially since gaining his immortality. He was cowardly sure, but not entirely useless. He looked toward Sorril, his advanced Mage powers allowing him to teleport next to her. He looked down at the bleeding bodies, a little too squeamish to do more than talk to her.

What do you need to heal them. You can work on them while I fetch it. We may need some alchemised items if you are to save them.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17902

Back to top Go down

Post by nonsensicalDisruption Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:41 am

Uphroe poked the unconscious troll and tilted her head, her big grin still on her face.
"Hey sleepy head, Wake up!".
She grinned equipping her trusty scissors. She knew how to get him up.
"If you don't wake up i'm cutting ALL your hair. All of it. You'd look funny bald!"
Uphroe giggled, stepping back and preparing for hell fire to be reigned.
nonsensicalDisruption
nonsensicalDisruption
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:05 am

At the slightest mention of damaging his glorious hair, Lancel bolts upright and tries to say something foul to Uphroe, but due to his previous hall screaming, all that came out was a rasping wheeze. "don't.... you dare... mess with my fucking hair."
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by lazyMarauder Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:23 am

With his eyebrows raised at the entire situation unfolding before him, Hyptun opens his mouth to ask what all that yelling was about, until he decides he'd rather not get involved. With a shrug he turns his back to the dynamic duo and continues his search for consumables, heading in the direction Lancel was coming from.
lazyMarauder
lazyMarauder
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:27 am

With wheezing gasps, he speaks as loud as he can to Hyptun. "don't go that way.... nepton, he's trying to kill us."
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by lazyMarauder Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:34 am

Lancel must be playing some sort of joke jere. I mean sure, Nepton is a bit of a nutter but why would he go off killing people just like that? Hyptun turns back to Lancel with a questioning look.

"See, there's a point where i start wondering whether or not i should be laughing and frankly it's a bit embarrasing."
lazyMarauder
lazyMarauder
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down