Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

NULL [Troll Session]

+3
roamingInk
Loki
avidBowmaster
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NULL [Troll Session] - Page 3 Empty Re: NULL [Troll Session]

Post by roamingInk Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:11 am

"Good luck!" Sorril called as she watched the two leave - she hated the feeling of foreboding that clung to her; both meant well, but were also stubborn trolls that had a hard time putting away their grudge. The tension was a physical force, one that Erebo's smile and Orfeaus's promise were possibly weaker than. With bloodlust in their air, even if the animosity wasn't from them alone, she figured the faster she could help Erisdi and Delorn.

Noticing Taston, and grateful that someone is interested in helping, she gives him a strained smile, the most genuine thing she can offer while two of their friends' lives leak onto the floor. It's forced sentiment, but a real one.

"I'm not really sure what I need," she admitted with a breathy laugh that came off as more of a plea than anything else, like she was silently bartering with a deity she didn't trust, "I do need bandages, I have some," she mentioned, pulling a few from her sylladex, "But I'm going to need any sort of antibiotic you can alchemize or find. And something to stitch the wounds shut with," she added, an unspoken 'thank you' clear in the way nodded to him appreciatively.

She then lowered her gaze to Erisdi, and started adressing her gaping wound with the few bandages she had, careful to avoid sticking her hands into the wound and cause infection.

roamingInk
roamingInk
Juvesquirt

Boondollars : 16597

Back to top Go down

Post by nonsensicalDisruption Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:30 am

Uphroe glanced down the hallway. "I can't see any of our friends doing something so awful... And I know I've been gullible in the past but murder isn't something I'm just going to believe like that... I mean, Nepton is our friend and he deserves some trust." She grinned like an idiot. "Actually, I'll go find him and clear things up myself!" She began walking down the hall following the "Grubsauce". Needless to say, Uphroe Thymia was not the sharpest tool in the shed. She might strife with them though.
nonsensicalDisruption
nonsensicalDisruption
Anklebiter

Taurus Posts : 113
Boondollars : 16887

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:36 am

Taston nodded along, looking towards a random wall. He knew that towards that direction lay one of the laboratory chambers holding several alchemisers and other things. He sees that Sorril is stressed, he could not blame her with the pressure she now had. He put a hand on her shoulder, trying his best to sound genuine in his comfort, You'll do fine, you just need to focus. I'll be &ack in a second. He leans down and grabs one of the spare bandages, he would need it's design theme if he were to make the stuff they needed. He stood up, teleporting away.

Taston spent several minutes searching around for equipment he could us to alchemise into the items she would need. Several moments messing around with a wrench, a magnifying glass and his ShortBlade allowed him to make something close enough to tweezers. Masking some soporific slime with the theme of clear glass then masking the combination with the theme of the bandage allowed him to make something that would hopefully amount to steriliser? He wasn't sure but his time was starting to drag. Needles and stitch string were easy enough though the antibiotics seemed way too difficult.

He teleported back to Sorril's side, giving her the equipment he currently had so she could clean any wounds. He says that he will be back in a moment before jumping away once again.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17902

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:45 am

When Taston would teleport back to the Laboratory room, away from Sorril once again, he would be faced with a looming feel of despair in the room. "You didn't notice me last time you were in the room, Taston?" The deep, echoing voice of Nepton asks, across the room. Footsteps approach him.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20361
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:03 pm

Taston had been prepared to once again look around the room but Nepton's ominous words almost made him jump out of his skin. He had never trusted the blue blood, I guess that wasn't very unique in retrospect, but Taston was particularly wary of this especially nefarious noble blood. He turned towards were he believed the sound of his voice to be coming from, unable to be sure. He took out his ShortBladekind, the pathetic blade wouldn't do much for defending but he had to at least try,

Nepton, is that you? What are you doing?
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by roamingInk Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:09 pm

"~Perfect, thank you~" Sorril breathed thankfully, carefully setting the supplies down aside her. She then glanced back up at Taston - it'd been quick, so in that time she'd done little more than clean up the worst of the blood from the bodies...the floor was still mostly a mess though, and it looked like someone had spilled paint all over the floor. Or, at the very least, some very thick grubsauce.

Before he could leave, she'd told him to be careful - but the sentiment was one that probably didn't mean anything in the long run.

Turning her attention back to the dying trolls, she quickly gave Delorn some treatment, quickly setting some of the sterilization bandages in place so he wouldn't bleed out while she went to qork stitching up Erisdi's wounds.

She was getting worried though - she didn't want them conscious for the stitching, but seeing them awake would at least give her the indication she wasn't inadvertently killing the people she was trying to save.

roamingInk
roamingInk
Juvesquirt

Boondollars : 16597

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:10 pm

"What am I doing? I'll be honest with you, Taston, I really don't care what I'm doing. I just know that we are doomed. And whatever anyone thinks they can do to fix it, is lying to themselves. Taston, I understand you're... a lowblood..." He steps out of the darkness, in a dark purple dress-shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and a gray vest on over it. "But why don't you join me? We could both eliminate the others together. Maybe you'll be spared. Come, Taston." He holds out a hand. "Join me."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:22 pm

Taston looked extremely confused, confirming in his mind that Nepton had indeed lost it. He bit at the instead of his mouth anxiously, a few moment of silence passing between them before he responded, And if I don't I guess I'm dead then. He tightened his grip on his short blade, the best he could do is try to appeal. If anything to buy him some time, &ut... ugh, but we're not doomed! Not yet. You can't give up and start killing people you fucki-... I mean... uh... are you really just gonna give up then? Taston was stumbling over his words, he wasn't sure if he could begin jump away before Nepton would see and fire at him.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:29 pm

"Taston. My hand is out to shake yours. And you're leaving me here like this? You should be honored to shake my hand. Come and join me. You'll survive if you do." he smirks at Taston. He holds his staff in his left hand, with his right hand extended toward him to be shaken. "Of course... you're a mage of space. If you refuse, you could easily disappear. But don't forget." His eyes squint slightly. "I will ALWAYS... find you." He grins, his sharp teeth glistening.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:44 pm

Taston was slightly frozen by the situation presented to him, he could join Nepton and maybe stand a chance to survive. He had no idea whether or not he had offered this deal to others, and whether they had accepted. Of course he could also try to stop Nepton, here and now, a show of bravery to protect his friends. Taston tries to move forward, raising is hand but hesitating half way, "I... " He spontaneously rears back and throws his short blade towards Nepton, immediately turning and jumping away to a random part of the ship. In the end he was too cowardly to face Nepton but not blood thirsty enough to join him. He finds himself on top of the facility of the meteorite, deciding to take a few moments to himself before risking telling the others.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by nonsensicalDisruption Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:24 pm

The heir walked down the hallway opening random doors and looking inside. "What room is he in...?" she murmed to herself. She looked at the stuffed stuffed Nectar Drinker in her arms. "What do you think Flutter?" The stuffed animal just stared back. It reminded her so much of her lus- actually she'd rather not talk about it. What she needed to do now was find Nepton. He was a friend after all and there was no way that Lancel wasn't mistaken.
nonsensicalDisruption
nonsensicalDisruption
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:19 pm

A hand grabs Uphroe's shoulder. "I dunno what 'flutter' thinks, but I think you should turn back." Lancel points to the ground. "You see that? That's not grub sauce on the floor, that's Delorn and Lemon bitch's blood. I saw him attack them. He's even crazier than before. We have to get outta here right away." He starts pushing towards where everyone else had been sitting around moping before two very bloody trolls fell in.
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Sagittarius Posts : 216
Boondollars : 17168

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:50 pm

Nepton is hit by the blade, but the blunt side, so it just drops. "I still know where you are, Taston..." Nepton says, as he fades away back into the darkness. He has proven himself to be a powerful, and intelligent ally.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nonsensicalDisruption Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:21 am

"I... what...?" As she stared at the bodies before her, her smile for the first time in what seemed forever, faded. "But... why would he do this! How could he...?" She put her head in her hands. "They're okay right?".
nonsensicalDisruption
nonsensicalDisruption
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by lazyMarauder Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:14 am

Left alone once more in the hallway with no reason to delve deeper into the matter at hand, Hyptun decides he needs something to occupy himself with. Maybe a game or really anything. He heads into the main room and is surprised when the first thing he sees is Sorril patching up two injured trolls. Or maybe he's not suprised, after all someone getting hurt was bound to happen with all that tension in the air. He crouches next to the unconcious duo, curious what the ailment could be. He looks up at Sorril who appears to be frightfully worried about the two, hard at work patching them up. "So is this Nepton's doing too or is this something else?"
lazyMarauder
lazyMarauder
Fidgety Bopper

Sagittarius Posts : 90
Boondollars : 19049
My Pet : germy
My /Other/ Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:43 pm

Lilith approaches Hyptun from across the room. She places a light, calming hand on his shoulder. "Yes, Hyptun. This is 4ll the doing of Nepton Orob4s." She takes her hand off of his shoulder and places it on her katana. "If this doesn't stop, I'm going after him."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:11 pm

Delorn, who had just regained consciousness, clenches his fist and punches the floor, attempting to get everyone's attention. "I'm Sorry Miss Lilith, But We Can't Have People Going Out Alone To Fight Him. You Said It Yourself In Your Memo, We Need Leader. We Also Need A Plan To Apprehend Him Or, If It Comes To It, Kill Him." He pulls himself up a bit, groaning as he does so, looking around the room. "Look People, We Got Messed Up In This Attack, We Had Know Idea What Had Hit Us, We Need To Be Prepared For Anything He Will Throw At Us. So, I Would, Dispite Telling Her To Wait, Like To Suggest Miss Lilith For The Position Of Our Leader. I Believe That Her Leadership Would Prove To Be An Invaluable Asset If We Are To Get Through This."

Last edited by skeletalAssociate on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:51 am

Lilith smirks, but blushes slightly. "Well... le4der? I could do th4t. We would h4ve to cle4r it with the others however. I hope th4t Orfeus 4nd Erebos would be willing to 4llow me to be le4der, 4ssuming th4t they both come b4ck 4live..." Lilith shrugs slightly.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lazyMarauder Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:32 am

This is all going frightfully quickly in Hyptun's opinion. He would rather sit back and enjoy some nice and quiet peace. But alas, such things are impossible when you are on a meteor full of crazy people.
"No, that's a horrible idea. We already have an insane murdertroll wandering around on the meteor, the last thing we need is some powerstruggle between whoever might feel they deserve more than the rest."
He gets up and finds the nearest wall, leaning comfortably on it.
lazyMarauder
lazyMarauder
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:02 pm

Lilith approaches Hyptun. She calmly grabs his shoulder. "Let me tell you something, Hyptun. We h4d too m4ny problems during our session, due to 4 severe l4ck of le4dership. If we w4nt to h4vw 4ny ch4nce 4t be4ting Nepton, we need 4 le4der." She looks him in the eyes.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:20 pm

"If You All Don't Mind My Butting In Again, This Whole Leader Thing Is Only Temporary, Untill We Have Some Time To Cool Our Thinkpans, We Need Someone In Command. And For This Battle We Need Someone Who Can Think While Fighting, Someone With A Level Head But Not Submissive. Not To Insinuate That You Wouldn't Be A Good Leader Out Of Battle Miss Lilith, But I Believe That There Are Some Of Us That Could Lead-" He lets out a groan and lays himself back down."Us More Efficiently Under Calmer Circumstances. We Can Hold Elections Or Whatever Later, But For Now We Need Someone To Hold Us Together In This Time Of Need." The eyes of his helmet begin to glow a bright red. "And ANYONE Who Tries To Take Power Without The Consent Of The Rest Of The Group, Will Have To Go Through ME."
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by lazyMarauder Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:15 pm

"Um..." Lilith getting up close and personal is making Hyptun rather flustered. He is unused to interaction, let alone this face-to-face business. "I mean i guess it's not a bad idea and uh..." He gently pushes her hand off his shoulder and slides to the side, making some space between the two. "Ahem, regardless of what you decide to do there isn't much i can do to help, so i'll just be here, doing nothing as usual."
lazyMarauder
lazyMarauder
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:33 pm

"Well, I 4gree with you, Delorn. However, until th4t moment comes where we h4ve the people, the time, 4nd the resources to hold 4n election for s4id le4dership position, I will t4ke it tempor4rily. Believe me, my temper is well held, Delorn. Unless, of course, he directly 4pprehends us." Lilith says, looking to Delorn on the ground, the gray skin between her tattoos lightly glowing a Jade color as she assumes temporary leadership. "If th4t is to be 4ny sort of problem to you, you c4n t4ke it up with me person4lly. I'll be just over here." She turns and walks to the computer she was previously sitting at.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:39 pm

After silently staring at the ceiling for an hour or two, Delorn gets up slowly, being cautious of his wounds. He starts moving some of the larger objects in the room in fron of the doors, effectively making a barricade. Now with more clean floor-space, he starts scratching out a map of the places he had been using the leg of a very unfortunate chair. Laying back down he says "If Anyone Has Anything To Add To The Map, Go Ahead."
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:04 pm

A knock is tapped upon the Barricade after a few hours of almost seemingly nothingness. A familiar voice is heard outside of it. "H3y. L3t m3 in! It's Donwik! I got s3p3rat3d from F3nris, and I hav3n't h3ard from anyon3 for a f3w hours." He yells into the room.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down