Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)

5 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)

Post by trichotomousKeeper Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:40 am

(Personally I would like to continue it in completed sessions, if we get out of here and win the game we could continue on with what we do after and such.)
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17944

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)

Post by hereticalTophat Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:23 am

HT: No one? Damn it.

That was a problem, she couldn't continue without it... Unless she used her Seer of Time powers. . .
3N14DG3R, that was it; wasn't it? It was! So, with the added grist of Mat's games, she made the Enlarger. She attached the Enlarger to Mat's Alchemiter, and bought up Trollian on her mobile phone.

HT: Duke, I'm sort of relying on you |-|ere.
HT: I need you to go back to your land and move along wit|-| your Alc|-|emiter.
HT: I'm bringing it to Mat's |-|ouse so I can s|-|rink it down and create two smaller versions of our planets to bring to SA for some reason. And t|-|en resize t|-|em? I wis|-| |-|e'd tell us more sometimes.

They also needed to get Liam's sprite's ring. Which was going to be another problem.

Last edited by hereticalTophat on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Sagittarius Posts : 430
Boondollars : 17814

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:30 pm

Meanwhile....

"........"

proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Scorpio Posts : 476
Boondollars : 18114

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:05 pm

Will and Duke make their way to Duke's land leaving mat's body in will's house undisturbed. "Hopefully things will be ok." You say to Duke while you two fly to duke's land.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18754

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:33 pm

She closed her eyes. She didn't like the current predicament, but. . . It was all for everyone's benefit. Probably everyone's life as well, she knew how powerful Jack was. It was all for a better tomorrow. Her own driving force. Her eyes snapped open, and she moved Duke's Alchemiter as far out of the house as she could at the moment. She turned on her Pshoooes and began the long flight to Prospit; clutching the Mobile Phone firmly in her hand.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:59 pm

Derse closes in on itself. Not even light can escape. Everything nearby is sucked into the darkness. You understand space better now. Ok.... you don't really, but it sure sounded cool. You are just there, sitting in the blackness. Well that was very unexpected. You thought you were so gonna die. Octodude powers must have helped somehow. Or space powers. You never really tested sitting an a black hole before. Only problem is, your teleportation doesn't seem to be working right now. You better damn revive Mat.
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Sagittarius Posts : 216
Boondollars : 17173

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:34 pm

After finally getting to Prospit, you ask the sprite kindly for the ring after carefully explaining the situation. She acquired the ring, and slipped it on her own finger.

She suddenly grew a spiteful dragon head and two massive, scaly wings. Her headshape was almost identical of a dragon's- Yeah, she wasn't fooling anyone. The ring did nothing to her. She began the journey back.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:06 pm

AG: okay
AG: what do we need to do now?
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:13 pm

Duke and Will land at Duke's house. "Hey im gonna go look around while you talk to ekilat." you look around dukes house while he is communicating with Ekilat. Eventually you come across what you think to be Duke's room. "Wow this room looks better than mine." you laugh and hold up one of Duke's miniatures. You set it down fast then go back to where you left Duke.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 am

HT: Rig|-|t, just stay near t|-|e alc|-|emiter. I'm bringing it to Mat's |-|ouse to s|-|rink down to size.
HT: Also don't be afraid to kill any enemies along the way; we mig|-|t need a lot of Grist. I don't know, I |-|aven't tried t|-|is out.

The Alchemiter started to move.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:54 am

Duke follows the Alchemiter as it moves.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:08 am

HT: Okay, you need to go t|-|roug|-| t|-|e gate at EXACTLY t|-|e same time as t|-|e Alc|-|emiter. I'll lose control of t|-|e alc|-|emiter for a few seconds so it will plummet to t|-|e ground. You need to be t|-|ere, so I can gain control of it and not crus|-| Will's |-|ouse.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:05 am

You follow Duke as he follows the alchemiter.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:49 pm

Mariosprite waits at Will's house for Mat to revive. Reptar sits down looking quite sad.

Mariosprite: Don't - a - worry he's a just taking a nap
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Scorpio Posts : 476
Boondollars : 18114

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:38 pm

They did this two times, and got to Mat's land. They eventually got outside Mat's house, and she had to start deleting some of the walls. Whilst she was deleting some of the walls; the toilet fell out of the house. A loud 'Fuck!' was heard from inside.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:00 pm

You look around to see where that loud 'fuck' came from. " do you think that was Ekilat, Duke?"
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:35 pm

Sh realised she was still covered in her own blood, thanks to Jack. Nevertheless, she waved sheepishly outside of the massive hole to Duke and Will. She then moved the alchemiter inside.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:40 pm

You smile and set the alchemiter down inside then pull out the bandages. "Her good news I still have this!" You sit Ekilat down and begin to wrap her arm with bandages.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:49 pm

Despite her minor protests, her wounds were bandaged up. She then looked at the two alchemiter a next to each other. "Alright, this could be tricky.." She picked up Duke's alchemiter and placed it on Mat's, where it balanced precariously. She quickly used the enlarger to shrink it down to size, then capchalogue it. "Step one complete." She nodded, more or less to herself.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:37 pm

"What's the second phase of our plan?" You lean up against the alchemiter and hold dukes hand tight.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:41 pm

"We need to get two ghost imprints of Fortortruss and Earth. Uh, our planets. We then need to get these to wherever Liam is and stoke the forge with this thing." She showed her hand with the white queen's ring. "And put the genesis tadpole in it. So I'm thinking that you two should take the genesis frog and ring whilst I get the ghost imprints; if that's okay?" She asked, glancing at the toilet outside and the puddle of water that was left there.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:46 pm

"Yep we can take care of the tadpole and stoking the forge!" You laugh and hold your hands out for the tadpole and ring. "I hope the little guy is cute."
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:58 pm

She slipped off the ring and put it in Will's hand. However, her Morris didn't like her, apparently, and instead of puttin the genesis tadpole in Will's hand, instead there was now an Alchemiter. She sighed and tried again. This time, there was a notebook. She captchalogued the two items, and finally gave Will the tadpole. She sighed in frustration. "Sorry, today isn't my day." Was all she could say.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:06 pm

"It's ok Ekilat all of us have those days." You slip the ring on and begin to take the shape of a dragon. The two cat ears slowly forming. You sadly are not a dragon cat Mario clock.
"Aww aren't you a little cutie." You hold the little tadpole up and smile before captchalogueing it.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:16 pm

"I suppose I'll see you later." She nodded, smiling. Well, that was that hopefully taken care of.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next