Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Trolls Just Wanna Have Fun (OPEN)

+6
Derpy
DistantRed
PerpetuallyAdroit
furry garbage
Loki
tlo
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Trolls Just Wanna Have Fun (OPEN) - Page 5 Empty Re: Trolls Just Wanna Have Fun (OPEN)

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:38 pm

Marzin smiled wide, waving her to follow as he began walking in the direction of his Hive, "Well come on then! No point tallying." He strode along with Viseri and her Lusus, the Moth was pretty impressive compared to his. He was always a little jealous of trolls who could ride around on their Lusii. Getting into all sorts of adventures but he supposes his own had her uses. He lets Mousemom climb out of his pocket, she had calmed from her little roller coaster ride from the attack and sat perched on his shoulder. He decides that walking along quietly was impolite, now that he had a friend along and all, and after a bit of thought decides to get more information on the whole Purple blood thing, "Ya mentioned something earlier about an assassination. It all sounded confusin' to me, is that why you are so riled up about the Fuchsia?" He casually checked around as he talked, most of his attention drawn by the conversation.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17867

Back to top Go down

Trolls Just Wanna Have Fun (OPEN) - Page 5 Empty Re: Trolls Just Wanna Have Fun (OPEN)

Post by timesrowKilling Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:44 pm

Athlai smiled but felt as if someone was watching them. There could be other trolls on this island, after all he only stayed near the beach. With the occasional trip into the island's forest for various reasons, he never looked around much. He sat up dusting himself off laughing, his lusus was extremely affectionate, then she had to pun. " OH GoG, ThE PuN..." He attempted to stifle his laughter at her pun, but it was just so dumb and he loved it. " WelL, Let'S GeT GoinG BacK TO MY HivE, OR I GuesS YoU MighT ComE BacK AfteR YoU GraB YouR PotentiallY CoD AwfuL MovieS!" She wasn't the only one who can pun. But he still couldn't shake the feeling of being watched so he did a quick sweep of the area. And he saw it, another troll's hive. But he acted like he saw nothing, and they left the forest holding hands. His lusus following behind continuing to sniff Jaivyn.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18714

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:14 pm

Jaivyn giggled, nodding. "If you ^^ant, I could s^^im you do^^n to my hi^e sometime. Also, I'll s^^im there myself ^^hen ^^e get close and grab them all. My ancestor seemed to ha^e labelled a lot of them, and in her opinion most ^^ere cod a^^ful. I'm surprised she didn't KRILL herSHELLf after ^^atching them." Winking. Athlai couldn't beat her at fish puns. She was the pun master.

Viseri had to speedwalk to keep up because of her stumpy little legs, rubbing her cheek. "Yes, I did. That.. Jaivyn thi-- I mean, girl-- and I's ancestors didn't quite uh.. Get along. Mine may or may not have assassinated hers. At this point, I'm really hoping she doesn't know about; one, our history, and two, me. Fuchsia bloods are bad news, Marzin." She exhaled, mumbling something under her breath. "They're terrifying, too." Then again, she had a mountain of muscle with her that'd probably defend her if it came down to it. A steamy.. Brown bl-- Okay, no, take a step back for a second there Viseri. She was a little to innocent for those thoughts.

.. For now.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Libra Posts : 199
Boondollars : 20208

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:35 pm

Artpor huffed, picking their nose idly while trailing behind the two trolls. Yap yap yap yap yaaap, do those two ever shut up? they thought, pulling out a booger and - well, anyways. Their feet were starting to get sore, but it wasn't anything that they haven't dealt with before, but that wasn't the annoying part.

It was the issue of not understanding a single damn thing they're saying! Not that they care to understand, but the gibberish coming out of their mouths was driving Artpor up a wall.They sighed mentally, and just let it go.

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:16 am

((depressing OoC paragraph)):
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20355
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:48 pm

Marzin whistled, "Sounds like a dozy. And trust me, I know how High bloods tend to be. Been threatened enough times to be wary of them." He frowns for a moment before his features soften up once again, "But they can't *all* be that bad." He shrugs, looking forward, "I mean, I don't know much of anything about my ancestors or whatever. But if they got up to some nefarious business, I wouldn't want any of that affecting how people see me now." He grins, giving her a soft nudge with his elbow, "And who knows, maybe you and the fuchsia might end up being best buds. Stranger things have happened!" He sees a thicket of trees, knowing past them lay the border of his Hive Community. He should probably get ready to give her some advice encase she happens to visit the area again. His little group of neighbours weren't the worst trolls in the world but they did have their own little... eccentricities... Being aware of them was probably safest.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:20 pm

Oro was quick, and was already working on the wound as soon as she saw it, a look of worry mixed with concentration on her face as she cleansed the wound. "What happened? W-why are you so hurt?" She asked, sounding fearful as she contemplated losing her Moirail.

"I knew this was a bad Idea...I'm such a bother...." she mumbled, using all her will to stay focused and not break down from the stress and the worry she had in her right now.

She worked for awhile, losing track of the time as she worked. But eventually she was able to finish up by wrapping the wound and most of Oz's chest in bandages to help the wound heal. she placed a hand gently on to of the wound, letting out a sigh of relief as she laid her head down on his chest as well. "Thhhhere....I think I got it...." she said, looking to Oz hopefully, trying to see if he was feeling any better.

"Did you need hhhhelp getting up?"
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20671

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:23 pm

Caroll sang the song that was keeping her laptop away, and notices that she didn't even respond to the teal blooded troll, or even tell him that she was going to sleep. " oh gog, i bEttEr fix thiS... faSt..." She opened up the chat with him and began typing

[spoiler="Trollianlog"]instigatingMaul [IE] Began trolling melodicShowgirl [MS]

IE: d0n't dЯInk the fЯuIt juIce
IE: y0u'LL hurt 4LL 0ver 4fteЯwaЯds
IE: y0u'LL come to ЯegЯet it
IE: c0u9hIn9 up bl00d Is not veЯy pLe4s4nt

MS: firStly what typE of fruit juiCE waS it,  likE would you bE ablE to givE a deSCription of the fruit? SECondly do not drink your own blood, it might makE thE Situation worSE.
MS: now you'll alSo want to drink plEnty of watEr So thEn you don't diE of dEhydration.

IE: I d0n't kn0w wh4t the fuck fЯuIt It w4s
IE: It gЯ0ws 4Я0und where I LIve
IE: I dЯInk It 4LL the tIme
IE: I'm teLLing y0u n0t t0
IE: s0 y0u d0n't c0me d0wn fr0m It 4nd c0ugh up bL00d 4nd be In p4In
IE: bec4use It sucks

MS: i waS Starting to think you diEd!
MS: and ok, wEll thank you for thE warning of thE fruit, i guESS ill bE SurE to not Eat it! but SEiouSly plEaSE drink SomE watEr if you havEn't alrEady. dying of dEhydration doES not Sound likE a fun way to go...

IE: thIs stuff d0esn't Яe4LLy kiLL y0u
IE: It jusT
IE: uhhhh...
IE: y0u jusT...
IE: c0ugh
IE: bl00d
IE: It's m0Яe 0f 4n 4nn0y4nce
IE: whIch I h0pe I'm n0t beIng
IE: (fuck me sIdew4ys. It's w0Яn 0ff.)

MS: im Soooooooooo Sorryyyyy about lEaving you alonE! i kinda took a nap, and forgot to mESSagE you about it.... i hopE you didn't takE any offEnCE to it... gog i'm SErIouSly Sorry though...
MS: hopEfully you Can find it in your bloodpumpEr to forgivE my miStakE...

An hour after what could be considered "the world's worst pun championship", Jaivyn won, and she swam down to her hive to get a majority of her movie collection. Athlai stood in his protein block, cooking up the swimbeasts he caught earlier that day. " HeY, MoM, CoulD YoU GeT ThE DooR WheN ShE ArriveS?" The axolotl made a noise that sounds like it understood what he was saying and walked over to the door awaiting Jaivyn's arrival. He was so nervous for this... But hey, he's sure things will turn out ok.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Trolls Just Wanna Have Fun (OPEN) - Page 5 Empty Moirail on Moirail gaping chest hole action

Post by Thebluemage Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:30 pm

Ozeath's breath caught in his throat several times while she worked, but it was a testament to his endurance that he never passed out during her procedure, his undamaged hand going up to rub her back to comfort her while she worked. He sighed, voice shaky, "I...I fell asleep and w()ke up in a st()rm, bef()re I c()uld get everything...ugh, f-fixed, I was attacked by a sea m()nster. I-It destr()yed my b()at, dude, an-and alm()st g()t me, t()(). But, uh, as y()u can see I didn't exactly win that fight." He tried to laugh at that, but only ended up coughing up more blood. "Hey, y()u aren't a b-b()ther, y()u're saving my life n()w, aren't 'cha?"He asked weakly, coughing some more. He didn't speak much after that, just rubbing her Oro's back lightly and waiting for her to do her work. When she finished he tried to get up on his own, only to bark in pain in fall back down. Light blue tears threatened to seep out after that unexpected, and frankly embarrassing, pain.

In response to her question, he wrapped her in a weak hug, holding her close to him. "I'm, I-I'm s()rry ()r(), I'm s()rry for putting y-you thr()ugh all that." He mumbled, openly crying now, "I'll...I'll try and be better at this, ()kay?" He had no idea why he felt so guilty, he just...he felt so weak, and useless. He was supposed to be her rock, and here he was practically shattered.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Taurus Posts : 189
Boondollars : 15930

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:22 pm

Jaivyn had Leviathanmom slither up onto land, a bag of movies and other stuff like blankets hooked onto one of her teeth. Jaivyn herself was carrying a bunch in another bag, and a few presents for Athlai. She knocked on the door, her lusus seeming pretty unamused. Hopefully she didn't scare his cute axolotl lusus.

Viseri shook her head, huffing. "No way, no how, Marzin. I'm not going to risk anything. I've already made.. Uh.. Two friends? That's a lot, you know!" Puffing up her cheeks a bit. She tended to do that a lot when she was angry. That's why nobody really took her seriously. Just look at her, those little chipmunk cheeks. Little Viseri just couldn't help it.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:20 pm

The lusus managed to get the door on her third attempt. And opened it looking up at jaivyn licking her, then she looked at the larger lusus and stepped outside slowly, making sure to stay a good distance away from the larger beast. Athlai walks to the door wearing an apron that has a bunch of different colors on it. " WelcomE TO MY HumblE HivE, Jaivyn!ThE SwimbeasT ShoulD BE DonE ShortlY." He smiles at her and welcomes her into his hive and assists with her things. Then he calls his lusus back in before she began wandering off again. He was nervous that's for sure but he didn't want to show his nerves. So he kept smiling and showed her through the first level of his hive. THen the swimbeast was ready. " WelL, LetS EaT. " He keeps smiling.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:09 pm

Ooh, interesting. Perchance, Janius was just contacted by a cerulean blood. So… many… highbloods. Your heart… can’t… take it…… but it can. Just barely though.

Wait, was his name just called edgy? It’s not edgy! His name is a perfect representation of his personality. NOT. EDGY. He wouldn’t cut himself! Well, he would to ATONE FOR HIS SIIINS!

Wait? What. Did he just say he would shoot a fuchsia. No. No. No. No. No.

Trollian Log:

Did Janius just offer a job to this guy? Well, this could be fun.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18852

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:22 pm

Jaivyn gave his lusus a few pats on the head, waving at Leaviathanmom as she headed inside. "Hiya Athlai. I grabbed the mo^ies and stuff, and a few little extra things for you." Smiling right back at him. As he gave her the little hive tour, she couldn't stop thinking about how cool it'd be to live in something like his hive instead of a giant, confusing palace filled with a bunch of hidden rooms and traps. "I'^e ne^er had s^^imbeast before, even though I li^e.. Y'kno^^.. Under^^ater." Laughing a little.

Loouci was still contemplating shooting both of them. Having a fuchsia head in his trophy room would be hella cool.

Trollian Log:

He didn't cease trolling him though. Loouci sat back in his chair, grinning. Might as well fuck with this guy a little. He wouldn't be employed by some scrubby lowblood, but that didn't mean he couldn't have a little fun with him.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:01 pm

Athlai guided her to the protein block and sat her at the table, then he went over to his stove and got the fish beast off." That'S PrettY FunnY, AnD I'M SurE You'lL EnjoY SwimbeasT! DinneR IS ServeD." He sets a plate down next to her and sits on the opposite side of the table so they could see eachother while eating. " SO, What'S IT LikE, LivinG UndeR ThE SeA? AnD IN A GianT HivE LikE I AssumE YoU HavE?" He looked at her in the eyes when saying that. He was honestly intrigued at how different it must be under the water.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:18 pm

She rubbed her neck. "You got me on the giant hi^e thing. It isn't as cool as you'd think. Exploring hidden rooms and getting lost e^ery time you lea^e your respiteblock gets tedious. Plus, is gets lonely do^^n there." Even with Leviathanmom, it wasn't too great down there. Especially with nobody to talk to.

"I could probably get Le^iathanmom to gi^e us a ride do^^n there sometime. ^^ell, only if you ^^ant. She's pretty fast, ^^ay easier than s^^imming." Starting to eat quietly. Swimbeast was actually surprisingly good. Then again, she had only been eating instant noodles. The very instant noodles that her ancestor had an entire room of. It was handy to have, but it was boring after the first few nights. She hadn't found any other rooms with food in them yet, which kinda sucked, but maybe if he went down there he could help her look around and actually finish her map.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:07 pm

Oro jumped a little when Oz brought her into his hug, but then wrapped her arms around him herself and shushed him "It's alright...You don't need to feel guilty...You hhhhhad no control over it..." She said, holding her place for a couple seconds. However, it wasn't wise to let Oz stay where he was, and she began to pull him upwards as best as she could. "Enough laying around....we need to get you someplace warm and comfy okay?"

She began to try and pull the much large Oz up, placing herself under his arm so she could act as a support for him to lean his weight on. She already had a spot in her main little burrow for him to rest and recover, they just needed to make the trip over to it.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20671

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:02 am

Ozeath held her close during the hug, feeling so lucky to even be there right then. He didn't think he could go back on the ocean any time soon. He just...he just needed to stay here for a bit, after all that. There was no shame in a bit of a break from adventuring, in fact it was the cool thing for him to do. What kind of cool guy would he be if he left his little Oro to fend for herself? He couldn't do that. It was unthinkable. He needed to make her strong first!

"Heh, you're right. I can't just lay here. Lead the way." He whispered, still finding it hard to talk too loudly - his lungs burned. It wasn't too unbearable a pain, but it was still enough to keep him from being his usual gregarious self. He hissed getting up, trying as hard as he could and only succeeding due to the help and dedication of Oso. Such a great moriail. Her tunnels had such low roofs, he had to bend over to walk effectively down here, though he guessed thats what he got for their sheer size difference. Honestly, her trying to support his weight was as comical as it was endearing. But he let her lead him, mumbling almost incoherently about a myriad of topics and various apologies for getting himself into trouble again.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Taurus Posts : 189
Boondollars : 15930

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:17 am

A young troll stands in her bedroom, today is nothing but another day with another amazing adventure surely planed out. For everyday starts in a new place, your hive is inside your lusus whom is a giant clam. Cool eh? So everyday is full of new possibilities.

Your chum handle is chromaticConfier and you speak... •••
Some would say that I enjoy to take the long way around, to never step on a crack or walk threw the bushes. ••• But never the less you are a royal blood, but no one would call you that, you are simply "crazy" "out of control" "A disgrace!"   But you don't care. You get to see the world in a very, special way.

Your hobbys include things like Art, collecting cool rocks, and metaphors, swimming, Wizard of oz, Magic and Cuddles!!

What should you do to start off the day?? You wonder pulling your hair up in to its signature space buns.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21736
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:20 am

Athlai continued eating while she was explaining her hive and looked interested. After all his hive was most likely considerably smaller than hers, and less complex. He actually wouldn't mind going down there some day soon, and maybe helping her map the place out. And she even offered to give him a ride down there. " I Wouln'T MinD IT, IT ActuallY SoundS KindA FuN! AnD WE CoulD AlsO DO SomE SwimminG LessonS WhilE DowN TherE, TOO YoU KnoW KilL TwO MetaphoricaL FeatherbeastS WitH OnE StonE." When he mentioned swim lessons his purplish blush returned to his face. " SO, WhaT MoviE ArE WE GoinG TO WatcH FirsT?" He needed to divert her attention from his blush, and also needed to stop the blush by thinking about something else.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:10 am

Jaivyn beamed when he asked which movie to watch first. "I'^e already picked a good one, according to my ancestor! ^^ell, uh, a possible good one. It was labeled 'shella gay', so ^^e'll just ha^e to find out. It should be pretty fun! Le^iathanmom also helped me pick some out. Sometimes, she used to keep me company ^^hile ^^atching them. She seems to like them just as much as I do." Smiling, she continued to eat. She couldn't believe she was missing out on this the entire time she was in her hive. Missing out on friends. Maybe some other trolls lived around here too other than Athlai. She'd ask later so she didn't seem rude.

"I skimmed o^er the back of the little box thing, and it seems pretty romantic. Ha^en't seen it before, surprisingly. ^^ho better to do it ^^ith than you?" She didn't seem to realize what she just said, eating happily. It didn't seem to quite hit her either, too focused on the delicious swimbeast. He sure was a better cook than her. Hopefully she'd be able to eat there more in the future.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:37 am

He choked on his food when she asked her question. " UH... JaivyN, PhrasinG PleasE... BuT YeaH, I Can'T WaiT TO WatcH TheM WitH YoU ToO. AfteralL MY MoviE CollectioN ProbablY PaleS IN ComparisoN TO YouR Ancestor'S MoviE CollectioN." He scratches the back of his head and eats a few more bites of his swim beast. " FroM YouR Ancestor'S DescriptioN, IT OughT TO BE A GooD OnE!" He smiles and finishes eating.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:16 am

Her face turned a bright pink, rubbing her neck. "D-Damn, uh. Sorry. You kno^^ ^^hat I mean though." Laughing awkwardly, desperately trying to hide her blush. A visible "shitshitshitshit" look on her face, smiling through it anyways. "Any^^ays, I certainly do hope it's good. I'^e gone through quite a fe^^ bad ones in my lifetime. Not a ^ery fun experience, if you ask me." Exhaling and leaning back in her chair. "Especially the horror mo^ies. ^^hy can't people just be smart in those? Oh, you get a call and the troll on the other end says something along the lines of, 'I'm hiding in your hi^e, come and find me?' Lea^e your hi^e! Simple! You don't get culled that ^^ay!"
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:05 am

He laughed a little awkwardly with her, blushed his purple blush, and smiled. After all he was with one of the most powerful and adorable people on alternia. "[color=#7e1a7d] WelL IF TheY WerE SmarteR ThaN A HandicappeD WriggleR TheN ThE MoviE WoulD BE OveR ToO SooN. AnD YoU NeveR KnoW ThaT TrolL CoulD BE HidinG NeaR YoU. AnywayS, WheN YoU FinisH YouR SwimbeasT, IlL CleaN ThE TablE AnD YoU CaN GeT ThE MoviE SeT UP!" He keeps smiling at her, he was really enjoying this, and his lusus was leaving them alone, which was a major plus!
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:17 am

She nodded, finishing up. "After this, I should really message that other guy back. He's sent a fe^^ messages, and I'm starting to feel sorta bad." Rubbing her neck, before quickly lifting her head and smiling again. "Also! I brought you a fe^^ things from my hi^e! Here, let me quickly grab them." Jaivyn stood, walking to dig through her bag for the nice bracelets and other jewelry she brought for him. While she did, she decided to respond to the other troll.

Trollian Log with SV:

Vile vices..? What did he mean by that..? She can only hope it isn't something malicious.

Trollian Log with SV:

This troll.. Was a little creepy, to say the least. He was probably the creepiest one she'd encountered. Might as well wait for a reply anyways, just to make sure the jade and bronze blooded trolls he mentioned were okay.

Last edited by vis on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:56 am

Marzin strongly resisted the urge to go 'D'Awwww' at her expression, those damn chipmunk cheeks were too dang adorable. He looks forward, chuckling, "I mean, you can never have too many friends, right?" He shrugged as the pass through they thicket of trees. He pushes some branches outta the way as the come out on the other side, revealing a disorganised group of differently designed hives situated around a small lake. He waits for her to pass through before throwing up his arms, "Welcome to the Lake District." He pauses for a moment before leaning down and whispering to her, "Though don't tell anyone I'm calling it that, they'll get paranoid and think that I wanna take over." They briefly traverse down a small hill before walking into the Neighbourhood. They first pass a large hive designed like tall tower, he points to it, "Uh, don't go too close to that Hive. I haven't checked recently but I still think they are still into chucking rocks down onto Trolls they don't recognise." He gives out a short laugh, shaking his head, "Oh boy, crazy psionics."
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next