Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Bridging the Gap

+2
furry garbage
Thebluemage
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bridging the Gap - Page 2 Empty Re: Bridging the Gap

Post by furry garbage Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:49 pm

She leaned back in her seat happily eating one too. Only thing is, she didn't spit it out. "What's a bulge? Like, is that the troll word for penis or something? Also, as long as you chill out here, you won't be executed. Or at least I think so." Swallowing, and popping another into her mouth with a bit of rice. "Where you come from sounds absolutely terrible, by the way. But, it isn't any better than it is here. On Earth, which is where you are now, there are a bunch of different races too. We have the whites, the "supreme" race, the blacks, the Indians, Mexicans.. And the Asians! I probably missed a lot, but who cares. I'm an Asian, by the way. That's why I said Asians with so much enthusiasm. We're the best cooks, and have the best culture!" Lily grinned, winking at him.

"That's just my opinion, though. Humans actually used to sort of be like you guys. The whites seemed like your empress, discriminating against pretty much every other race on the planet. Most of that has settled down, but the blacks still aren't treated too well. Police violence and stuff, racism, all that jazz. I almost feel bad, actually." Shrugging. She swallowed again, exhaling and leaning back. Now that she thought about it, humans really were assholes. They were just non-horned trolls with normal skin and red blood. Maybe her and Balter would actually get along.

She'd think for a moment. "By the way, yeah, my dad is my caretaker. Like, trolls fuck and stuff too, right? Well, when a male like my dad gets a female pregnant and stuff, you let that sit for about 8 or so months and then a baby pops out or something. I dunno, but that's the best I can explain human reproduction. Anyways, my dad fucked my mom and that happened. I popped out. Little Lily. Now, I didn't come out like you see me here. Lemme grab a picture." Pulling out her phone, and pulling up a picture of a newborn baby. She'd hold it out, showing him, before sliding it back into her pocket. "That's how I sorta looked. Anyways, you really need a shower or a change of clothes or something. I'm not letting you sleep in my bed like that." Flicking dirt off of him. She refused to let him sleep on the floor, or anywhere else really. They could be found out pretty easy, and the only room in the house with a locking door was hers. All the others she broke lockpicking them.

"You can have my t-shirt, even. As long as I don't have to wake up to dirt all over my bed. I don't really have pants, so you're gonna have to sleep in panties or something."
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Libra Posts : 199
Boondollars : 20213

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:37 pm

Balter sat back, taking in the frankly massive amount of information she had unloaded on him. So humans lived in a society divided by factions called races, with the white race being the master race despite the objective superiority of the Asian race - assuming most Asians were similar to Lily - and they were even now going through intensive race-based strife.

Huh. Sounded kind of like home. He could survive here. He could thrive here.

"Welp, first things first." He said, pointing at his pants crotch, "That's a bulge. I'll touch more on that later. Do you have groups that are trying to dismantle this oppressive and unjust regime? If not, then you and me should totally start one and crush the system!" He almost yelled, raising his arms as he felt the power of rebellion flow through him. Then it passed immediately and he was back to sitting down. "But...eh, if its settled down like you said I guess there isn't much of a point. Are you guys being drafted into an uncaring war machine too?" He asked, almost hoping for an excuse to get back into his rebellious mindset. He neglected those thoughts to learn more about these human mating rituals and care taking stuff, "Wait...so what you're telling me is that your ancestor is also your guardian? Dude, that's fucking awesome!" He exclaimed, imagining how much better everything would be if that applied to trolls as well. Don't get him wrong, he loved every second of time he spent with Wolfdad before he...passed, but if he had his ancestor there to train him, he'd be worth two Balters right now! "Speaking of fucking - yeah, we do it. You use some combination of bulge and nook to fill up a bucket and send it to the Brooding Caverns to help make the next generation." He stated factually, "If you can't produce two buckets worth of genetic material on the day the drones come around, you're culled on the spot. " He explained casually, shifting his focus from chastity repercussions to little grubby Lily. He didn't 'ooh' or 'awww' at the little thing, he was just surprised it had all its arms and legs at that stage. Life using grubs as everything from batteries to food kind of desensitized you to the cute aspect pups provided.

His reaction to her statement of a 'bath' drew a far stronger reaction from her, with him cringing away to the very end of the couch and glaring at her, "What the fuck? No, I hate baths. There's no way you'll get me in the-" He stopped, remembering what he had said just a few minutes ago.

Your hive, your rules.

Spirits damn it all why did he make oaths fucking hell.

"Aw...shit, fine, alright. I'll get a damn bath." He grumbled, already planning on challenging her to another fight later. He sighed, getting up to remove his shirt. "So, I guess you get the clothes and panties ready and I'll get in the bath? It'll be good to wear underwear for once. Where is your hygiene chamber?"

Last edited by Thebluemage on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Taurus Posts : 189
Boondollars : 15935

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:03 am

She quickly sat him back down. "Whoawhoawhoa chill. Not right now, damn. At least finish eating." Lily had caught his plate when he stood, setting it down on the coffee table. "Also, why the hell don't you wear underwear?" She was clearly resisting the urge to look back down, adjusting her glasses quickly. Undies were the shit, how could he not? Like, you could just whip off your pants and walk around the house. Or, at least at her place. What the hell was a hygiene chamber? "Also, a hygiene chamber here is called a bathroom." Smiling like a dumbass, laughing. "You have a lot to learn. Anyways, we don't have to give you a bath right now. Just relax for a bit, eat, whatever. We also have a bunch of soda in the fridge. And water. Water is still an option. I find water helps a lot with the hot sauce."

She leaned back, stretching. "I could get you something, if you want. Water, soda, whatever. Or, we could just get the bath thing done and over with."
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:25 am

He could be kind of...instantaneous sometimes. Caught up in the moment and all that. He heard some folks say he lacked restraint, and he believed that. Restraint was for the weak anyway. Just proved they were afraid of retaliation. "Oh! Alright, sorry I guess. Suppose I just wanted to get that out of the way." He shrugged, sitting back down to eat. He left the shirt on the ground, though - the thing was filthy. He would've washed it but...it just wasn't a fun thing to do. "Oh, well, I just don't wear them I guess? Chaffs too much." He provided, he had thrown out most of his underwear when he moved to the forest, just kind of on a whim. It was one less thing to put on and off, he guessed. Yeah, that sounded like a good reason. Plus it made a good home for all the squeakbeasts."Plus it, uh, is one less thing to take off. So, there." He said pointedly, as if trying to prove something. He actually blushed a little at being laughed at, apparently feeling all turned around. "Yeah, well...alright. If you could get me some water, that'd be fantastic actually. And I'd also like to know why the hell you're being so nice to me," He frowned, he had honestly expected a trap by now, that was usually the case when a troll invited you into their hive and treated you like you lived there. But this was a human, and he guessed they were just a lot more polite to guests. " Back home, I'd probably be lusus-food by now. Yet you're giving me your own food, your own...bed, whatever that is, assuming its basically your recupracoon, and even letting me use your hygiene chamber. So is there something you want from me, or what?" The goofy, jovial Balter was gone like mist in a field, to be replaced by a very suspicious and honestly confused stranger.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:39 am

She looked at him, shrugging. "It's a human thing. I don't want anything from you. I'm just being nice." Standing to grab him a glass of water. She was holding back even more laughter at his blush. "When you wear undies, it just feels that much better to take them off. It doesn't seem like you took your clothes off ever, so why would you care about having one less thing when the time came to?" Running the sink and grabbing a glass for him. Though he has suddenly completely changed, Lily stayed the same. Hit him with that Asian hospitality like she did with her belt earlier. "Also, you trolls really don't seem that great to be around. Well, except for you. I honestly don't mind keeping you around here for a while. It even seems that we're starting to become friends. Sharing conversation, eating together, all that fun stuff. Hell, I'm even going to wash your hair in a bit here. The rest you're doing yourself. I'm not a perv." Walking out and handing the glass to him, sitting again and continuing to eat.

They went from trying to kill eachother to this. This was probably Lily's most successful interaction with someone, but then again, this guy was an alien. Or, troll. Who wouldn't try to talk to them? Oh shit, that reminds her. After this, she's gotta get him looking like a human. Or, tomorrow morning, at least. Anytime before her dad gets home works. Lily grabbed the TV remote, turning it on. The sports channel, of course. Football. Maybe he'd like this as much as her father did.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:27 am

Huh.

That answer was a lot simpler than he expected.

Thank goodness.

He reverted back to his more...carefree attitude not soon after, his paranoia being satisfied by the earnesty of her answer. She might've claimed humans were just as bad as trolls or whatever she said, but it was clear that this place had nicer folks. He decided not to mention that he was hardly a morally upstanding member of his race - why sully the blossoming friendship with something like that? He'd wait until she knew more about trolls. "Human thing, got'cha. You sound like a bunch of softies, what with your undies, and not taking advantage of guests. At least you can recognize me for the moral paragon of trollkind that I am. I am pretty much the objectively superior troll. " He took the glass gratefully, taking a long sip and feeling the muted burning sensation begin to fade. He raised an eyebrow at her accusation, "What do you mean never took 'em off? I wash them at the river every couple of weeks. It's just not a priority for me, living out in the wilderness and all that. Doubt you'd know much about that, given this comfy mansion of a hive. You ever even visit a forest for more than a few hours?" He asked, smiling at his own shenanigans. He raised his eyebrows again for a very different reason a second later, "Huh. Guess we are becoming friends. That's...surprising." His initial trepidation at the topic eased off with her joke, bringing back his smile, "Aw, well, we'll take wriggler steps at that, don't worry." He wasn't sure how obvious it was given his general attitude, but he rarely made any lasting friendships. Usually they ended in bloody conflict or just going their separate ways, no more reason to stick together. Sometimes he just gets annoyed with them or vice versa and they just try to get away from one another.

Not this one, though. This one was going pretty well. That's what bugged him, what if this ended up go-oh hey those guys are running right at each other this is interesting is that a ball he loved balls.

"What is this?" He asked, he didn't know if there was some kind of equivalent on Alternia - the most high tech thing he possessed was an ancient husktop powered by crank-energy. "That guy just tackled the shit out of that other guy so this is immediately relevant to me." It looked like they were all going for the guy with the ball, which he respected, but when they got him they just...let him get back up.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:48 am

Lily set her now empty plate back down on the table. "This is a game called soccer. There are two teams trying to kick that ball there into the opposing team's net. It's actually really fun. I used to be on a team when I was little. I think I was like, eight." She looked back over, actually realizing that he didn't have nipples. Jaw dropping. "DUDE, WHERE ARE YOUR NIPPLES?" Poking his chest, feeling around. "Do trolls not have fucking nipples? EVEN THE GUYS HERE HAVE NIPPLES!" She was astonished. No bellybutton either. Poking around for that too. "Am I just tripping? Aren't you guys, like, born? Where's your bellybutton and nipples? Do they just magically disappear or something?" What the hell. Lily lifted her shirt a bit, pointing to hers. "Look, this is what I mean by bellybutton. It isn't socially acceptable for a female to show off her nipples, so I won't. BUT LIKE, THEY'RE LOCATED HERE OR SOMETHING." Poking her somewhat flat chest.

Trolls were actually kinda cool, but this was weird. Was he hatched or something? From an egg? What the fuck was this nonsense.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Bridging the Gap - Page 2 Empty Balter teaches Lily about nipples.

Post by Thebluemage Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:24 am

"Soccer huh? That's pretty sweet, actually. Can we play that sometime?" He asked, still finding their apparently different aging systems jarring, he should probably ask about that actual-

Nipples?

Balter blinked.

Then he blinked again.

"What the hell are you talking about you dumb motherfucker, they're right here." He laughed, pointing at where you'd expect nipples to be, "See, maybe you're distracted by my pecs, or by the fact that they do kind of blend in, but they're certainly there." He was right, too. "Though, you got a point with that whole...belly button deal. What the hell is up with that?" He asked, reaching forward to poke it. "Why you so interested in my chest anyway? Trying to compare or something? Should check the bathroom for hidden cameras before I go in, don't want you to peep on me."
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:51 am

Flicking his nose. "Gotcha, bitch." She'd laugh, keeping her dumb smile the entire time. "I can't believe that worked. Anyways, I can assure you I won't peep on you. I'm not into you alien guys. Sorry, babe." Lily had literally waited for the right time to call him that. She hated it, and had surprisingly kept her cool when he did it. "As cute as you are, you need a bath before I can even think about that." .. Hold up, what did she just call him? Cute? Okay, in her opinion, that was an understatement and she was lying through her teeth. Uh, quick, change the topic. "But yeah, we can play soccer sometime. I'm sure you'll be great at it once I teach you. But be warned, I'm pretty fast. Actually, you know that already, considering I almost choked you out with my belt."

Buuut her thoughts drifted back to that topic. Hey, cameras weren't a bad idea, but Lily wasn't that pervy. She creeped to an extent though, and she couldn't deny that. Lily didn't have evidence against it, but she sure as hell had evidence to prove it. Leaked pictures of some chick she hated back in 7th grade, full out R-18 nudity pictures. Revenge was sweet that day. Of course she wouldn't do that with him though, that'd be rude. And from the shit she knew about friendship, leaking that kind of stuff wasn't the way to go. Especially after the aforementioned girl found out.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:36 am

He hissed, pain jolting through him as she flicked his still broken nose. "Ah! Fuck!" He growled, wincing back and away from her and covering his nose with an open hand - he didn't want to touch it and risk more pain. "Fuckin' hell dude?" Some olive blood dripped down his face.  He growled some more, wiping his nose on a pillow.  He shook off the pain after that, it was beneath him, "Alright, alright, fair enough. I'll respect that. Probably deserved it for one thing or another." He thought back on the various things he could've done to deserve that and holy shit that was a concerningly massive list. What was some nose pain compared to that? "Eh, fine. How about this. I go get a bath and then we play soccer or something, deal?" He offered, smiling again. He never liked sports when he was a little theater-obsessed twerp, but after running among animals for several sweeps and becoming a survivor, he could really see the appeal! Testing your skill against true equals, winning prizes as validation of their superiority.  It was all so...appetizing. "Sound good, babe? Maybe after the bath I can get all dolled up for ya?" He teased, getting up and offering her a hand.  To be honest, he was extremely nervous. Being suspended in water always put him on edge, he had almost drowned in a puddle of water when he was just a smaller-than-average grub and from then on a fear of water had been seemingly ingrained in him. "And just so you know, I was holding back on you last time! I admit, I underestimated you, but if we went at it again I'd fucking tear you apart." He barred his teeth, but the way he said it made it obvious he was just playing around in his way, keeping his pride intact.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:11 am

She immediately stopped, looking at his nose. "Oh shit, I didn't know about that.. Here, I'll fix you up after the bath. We're gonna brush those teeth of yours, too. Oh, and your hair." Standing, taking his hand, and marching upstairs. She'd open the bathroom door to one of those huge ass bathtubs that every rich Tom, Dick, and Harry had, nudging him in. She'd scoot past, turning on the water and adjusting it to be nice and warm for him. Not too hot though, didn't want to boil him. Lily turned once it was filling. "Get undressed and climb in. Don't turn back towards the door when you are, because I don't want to see any of that shit." Walking past to retrieve said t-shirt and panties from her room.

Her Nirvana shirt was the only one that she thought would fit him, deciding to change into her long green nightie instead. She grabbed him a pair of black Victoria's Secret panties, walking back and waiting outside the door. Just to be sure she didn't walk in on him naked. While she was waiting, she decided to pull out her phone and check up on Eddy.

Pesterlog:
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:16 am

Our story begins with one of two vulgar idiots from two entirely different races. One, a dark-skinned human from Earth, who hates time, can't handle flails and crippled himself with one, and keeps a stash of hourglasses under his bed.

And another, a heavyset troll of the third highest blood rank, who hates the supposed role he's supposed to have as a "highblood", is assaulted by voices only he can hear at times, and can flip like a motherfuckin'... Y'know those... Frog flipper toys? Really simple? Man even I can't remember what they're called.
I looked them up and I can't find shit.
Anyways, you put enough pressure on the little frogs and they do little flips! It's the same with the troll here.

Now, neither of these starts at a determinate point in time, and as thus cannot be put in chronological order. Now, I'm going to flip a coin because I'm an indecisive fuck and don't know which to start with.
Heads, Arkh, tails, Gaissh.

~~~

Gaissh sighed. There wasn't much to do. He didn't know many trolls in person, and most, if not all, didn't like him very well. And even if he did visit their hive, it would take him ages because of his slow walking and easily being tired.

Whatever, he thought, he might as well take a walk. Clear his head and all. As he hobbles down the stairs with his odd gait and his left leg being longer, he nearly falls. A few times, actually. He stops at the bottom of his stairs and checks his phone. Nothing, not a big surprise. Then again, he only had like, two people he regularly spoke to.

Anyways, he goes to walk out his door, but instead of a crisp Alternian night, he was met by some odd round... Thing outside his door, all glowy and sucking him in and shit. He was confused and certainly startled, but decided "Y'know what, fuck it" and let himself be sucked in, to destinations unknown...

~~~

And now comes our boy Arkh. He was out in his backyard, wielding a mace and going at a training dummy made out of a log that had been put in a hole in the ground and three smaller logs put in drilled holes at the top and the sides, to resemble a humanoid shape.

He was doing damn well with them, as well. Shit got whacked in the head, and the psuedo-spikes put some nice dents in the wood. Not as well as a flail would have, or even a mace in his left hand, but certainly enough to hurt and do some decent damage.

Speaking of flails, boy, was Arkh feeling overconfident as shit right now. He dropped the mace, ran back into his house, grabbed a flail and ran back outside to try to whack the dummy. He ran at it, slinging the metal ball on a chain attached to a stick around, surprisingly not hitting himself in the head for a short while.

"AAARRGGHHH!" He yelled, as yet another glowy thing appeared, except in front of him. This surprised him, and as he ran into it, he lost his good swing on the flail and conked himself in the back of the head with it. G fuckin' G, mate.

~~~

They both went through the portals, but before Arkh hit himself in the back of the head, they both saw eachother. They both had the same words to say, but neither were heard.

"Who the" "fuck is""you?"

Gaissh landed somewhere on Earth, on his feet, and definitely still conscious.
The same can't be said for Arkh, who flopped to the ground somewhere on Alternia, lacking consciousness.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19205

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:05 pm

Snap.

Snap.

Elia stepped on a few twigs, heading to the bright light between the trees in the forest behind her house. The sun was just starting to set, and she knew Fran would be home soon from work, but this was an emergency to her. Bright lights like that don't shine into your basement window naturally. The sun doesn't even hit the backyard's grass. On the way out, she managed to grab her phone to message her friend Lily if anything were to happen. Or just to call the police. The cops could wait, her best friend would kick her corpse in the crotch if she didn't know first. It got darker the further she went in, but the light was still there in the distance.

Elia took a breath, breaking into a sprint towards it. She didn't have time to walk there, it'd be pitch black by the time she found whatever it was. Luckily, she brought her brass knuckles along just incase she had to get her hands dirty. She was getting dirty anyways, running and jumping over fallen logs and trees. She really shouldn't be doing this in flip-flops. Her feet were already all cut up from the walk, the run would be even worse.

It took her about five minutes to reach whatever the light was, skidding to a stop when she saw what it was. Some sort of.. Portal, sucking in the leaves around it. Elia slowly approached it, holding onto a fallen log and sticking her hand through to feel around. Like any smart, resp-- Oop, well, there goes the rest of Elia. She tried to scream, but the air was sucked out of her lungs as she hit the ground.

She took a long inhale of the foreign air around her, coughing and sitting up. Looking around, she tried to gather where she was. She immediately knew one thing for sure though;

This wasn't her home.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:23 pm

Fillis saw a portal from the window of her respiteblock. That was strange, she didn't recall their being a psionic ability for portal creation. So this portal must have been made by something other than a troll. Even a grub could figure that out. She gave her outfit a quick glance, fresh rust blood was still on her hoodie but she did not care. If anything it should make the potential alien scared of her.

She walks out of her hive with her idiotic lusus following shortly behind her. She shooed it away but it went right back to following her, so she chained it up. But it persisted on following her even when the chain was restraining it. She left it and kept walking, if it was going to follow her it at least had to have some intelligence.

When she approached the portal, an arm popped out of it then an entire alien fell out. That must have been a clumsy one. Immediately she began fantasizing about how she should deal with the alien. And began speaking to herself about what else she could use it for. " mayb3 I could US3 it TO h3lp GAIN pow3r... OR i COULD just B3COM3 fri3nds ^^ITH it..." She kept musing on about what to do with the alien, everything she says seems to be well intentioned and nice.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18719

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:50 pm

Elia held her head, red blood streaming down her nose. She tried to wipe it away, only for more to pour out. Her back was turned, until she started speaking, of course. She turned, shuffling back through the grass, eyes wide. Yep, this definitely wasn't home. "O-Okay, whaaat the fuck are you." Quickly getting to her feet, still moving backwards. "Some kind of demon or something?" Checking for her brass knuckles.

They were right where she left them on her hands. She raised her fists, eyes narrowing. She had seen the blood when she first looked back, and her red blood didn't help the situation at all. Whatever, Elia was ready to throw down either way. Time to beat up some demons, hellspawns, whatever.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:36 pm

Columo is panicking on the inside a bit, but as an explorer who has adventured the world far and wide, as someone meeting with foreign representatives and the locals of little known exotic areas existing in not-to-well-known islands throughout Alternia, as someone championing the honor and piety of the world in all situations where it has arisen, and as someone who has researched the culture and ways of nations around the globe, he only wet himself just a couple of drops.

With his extensive knowledge of situations such as this, he decides to do the most barbaric and savage of all practices to get out of this. Talking things out. Columo says, ”Alright, aim where thou wiſheſt. I honeſtly don’t haue to report to anybody. My only ‘ſuperior’ is the empreſs and to be perfectly honeſt, I don’t report to her, and, no offenſe, I alſo don’t giue a flying fuck about attacking thine ‘home’.”. Now to the more pertinent issue, he says, “Now, if thou will excuſe me, this is a maſſiue waſte of my time. I haue an entire dimenſion to reſearch in the name of the naturaliſtic ſciences! Now, I would appreciate it if thou either allowedeſt me to moue paſt you into that portal, or you aſked me to ſhow you around here, you eſcorted me around your planet, or really anything elſe. This is a rather large waſte of my time with this whole ‘ſtanding around at gunpoint’-thing. I would alſo aſſume you haue ſomething better to do with your time as well, don’t thou thinkeſt?”.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18857

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:09 pm

Fillis quickly snapped out of her fantasy and approached the alien smiling. It looked armed, and ready to fight. But all she had to was touch it and hopefully her chucklevoodoos would deal with the rest.  " first things first. no i am not a d3mon i am a troll, and s3condly ^^hat ar3 you? you ob^iously do not b3long on alt3rnia..." She kept her voice to a calm and friendly tone, then noticed the blood on the alien's nose. Great it was red, so the rust blood that was on her clothes most likely freaked it out.

She took a step closer backing the alien into a tree. Once she gained enough distance she reached her arm out, eyes glowing purple,  and touched the alien, sending it into unconsciousness with a hint of nightmares added in. Once it fell to the ground she dragged it back to her hive. It would be a better location for further questioning of the strange creature, and possible torture. A smile appeared on her face as she kept moving with the alien being dragged behind her.

An hour later the alien is isolated in a room with no natural sunlight.  And it is chained to a table and a chair. With a small note from Fillis in front of it reading "don't ^^ORRY your PR3TTY littl3 H3AD i'll B3 back SOON, so JUST stay PUT. and NOTHING bad ^^ILL happ3n! " The note was not signed.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:22 pm

She awoke, hyperventilating. Elia looked around quickly, trying to stand. When she saw the note, her heart practically stopped. This.. Couldn't be happening. But it was. ".. L-Lily.." She manged to choke out in the most pathetic sounding voice possible, cringing at it.

How could she be so stupid? Why didn't she just run..? Now she was stuck wherever she was. Disappeared without a trace. Fran had probably already gotten home and was looking for her.. Well shit, that just made tears well in her eyes. Elia snapped them closed quickly. "Don't cry, don't cry.. You'll be.. F-Fine.." Trying to convince herself everything was alright evidently failed, a few escaping from her eyes. If she started now, the tears wouldn't stop. She knew that ever since she was little.

.. Instead of tears, there was anger now. She jerked up her wrists, gritting her teeth. Once that.. THING let her go, there would be no end to the pain she was going to cause it. That is, if she lived through this.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:45 pm

Whilst her guest was freaking out, Fillis was cooking food to feed her prisoner guest. She wasn't the best cook but it was the least she could do for her guest. And it always made them cooperate easier if she acted like their friend, or as a lusus-like figure. Once she was done with cooking she went down into her basement and all the way into the back past the torture room. And knocked on the door then opened it smiling and holding the food. One thing she noticed is that her tears were clear... not red like her blood. She sat down across the alien and slid the food over to it. " oh i'm so sorry for l3a^ing you alon3 for so long. i wasn't sur3 of ^^h3n you'd ^^ak3 up and how'd you r3act... h3nc3 th3 r3straints... i also cook3d som3 food for you. so, ^^hat ar3 you?" If things went south she won't think twice about killing it, after torturing it of course.

timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:03 pm

Her eyes opened quickly. People skills, people skills, uh.. "I'd tell you if I wasn't chained to a fucking table." Those sure were some people skills, Elia! She'd exhale deeply, trying not to snap completely. "And I will tell you, if you let me go." It's all okay.. The thing even cooked food for her. That was probably poisoned. Elia glanced around the room one more time, looking for an escape. That door was her only way out. If she fucked up, that was where she'd run to. For now, she'd just.. Try and make friends with this circus freak once they unchain her.

Elia probably shouldn't try and hurt this one. It did kidnap her with some kind of strange ass power, after all. She didn't know what it could do. And frankly, she really didn't want to. That was probably the least it could do, actually. Just thinking about what would happen if she fucked up sent a shiver down her spine. Think happy thoughts instead. That might work. Like uh.. For fuck's sake, she couldn't think of anything. "I also have a few questions of my own for you when you do unbind me."
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:17 am

Fillis got up slowly and walked over to the alien, whom she disarmed earlier and released the restraints around her arms. She next bent down and released the leg restraints. Then walked back over to her side of the table smiling. This alien was a feisty one, that's for sure, but it shouldn't be that big of a problem. After all she's already planted her influence into the alien. But she'd need to touch it a few more times before she could control without touch.

" no^^ that i'^3 r3l3as3d you, can you finally t3ll m3 ^^hat you ar3? and in turn i ^^ill t3ll you mor3 about m3 and oth3r troll things." she sits in a non threatening manner whilst smiling. But inside she is planning out her manipulation of the alien, and potential torture of it. This will be a fun day for her.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:12 pm

Elia slowly sat up, rubbing her wrists. "Thanks.. Anyways, yeah, I'm a human." Looking at her hands. No brass knuckles. "You didn't happen to take the things that were on my knuckles, did you? They mean a lot to me, and I'm probably going to need them when I leave. I don't know what this world has in store for me." Swinging her feet over the side of the bed, sitting neatly. "Now that I've answered your question, here's mine. Why'd you bring me here? We could've talked outside and stuff." She was eyeing the other.. Troll? That must be what they are. Her horns in general. You don't see horns on any normal human.

"If you could assist me in getting back home, that'd be super nice too."
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:53 pm

Fillis smiles at the human and stays sitting. " ^^3ll s33ing as how thos3 ar3 w3apons, i ^^ould not 3njoy it if you attack3d m3 in my hi^3. but if you act nic3 3nough th3n i'll consid3r it." She got up and walked closer to it. " about that, alt3rnia is a dang3rous plac3 and many trolls ^^ould ^^ant to kidnap you, not to m3ntion th3 dang3rous b3asts that li^3 h3r3." She hands her a plastic fork to help with eating then exits the room leaving the door open. " im l3tting you mo^3 around fr33ly, just on3 rul3. don't 3nt3r th3 oth3r room in th3 bas3m3nt." She leaves and heads upstairs to be with her idiotic lusus that was most likely freaking out.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:08 pm

Balter was once again taken off-guard by how much initiative her hospitality had. It was weird but...he liked it. Kindness wasn't a common thing for him, and he knew his general attitude kept others from getting to close usually. Yet she seemed to actually like him. She was odd. Good kind of odd, though. "Well, hey, I appreciate that. Don't think I've used something like that since I was four, usually just use a river." He mentioned, letting her lead him upstairs to the nicest hygiene repository he had ever seen in his life. When she had left, he saw steam rising from it and grunted. The hell was going on with that? Well, nothing ventured nothing gained.

"Ooooooh~" He was surprised by how...comfortable it was. Usually it was too cold or uncomfortably warm, but in this thing it actually felt optimal. He just took some time to chill out, today was a pretty great day for him. Fell through a mysterious portal, got into a fight, made a Friend, and even got a bath! This world was awesome!

He wouldn't mind staying here for a good while.
----------------------------------

Eddy hated the way this thing talked. It was pretentious. But he wasn't saying anything wrong despite Eddy's disdain for his tone, "Hmph. Alright, I'm going to give you a fair chance. Hopefully we'll all learn something here. Now, I'm not staying in your world any longer than necessary, and you want to investigate mine, so I'll grant your request and escort you around. Try anything, though..." He trailed off, patting his rifle tentatively to drive home his point. With one foot in the portal, dear Christ on a bike did it feel absolutely dreadful, he motioned for the candy corn horned alien to follow. "Might as well get started now." With that, he led the explorer into his backyard, covered in moss, colorful southern flowers, garden gnomes, ancient willow trees, and the sweet soft sounds of cicadas and crickets. It felt like home to him, and he was sure it'd be a great example of good Earth ecology. Hell, over there a bunny was scampering into its hole. Cute thing.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:42 pm

Elia watched her leave, exhaling. That went.. Sort of well? Of course, before shifting her gaze down to the food. Well hey, she was kind enough to let her go. It'd be rude not to eat whatever she cooked. Plus, Elia wanted her brass knuckles back bad. It took her a literal month to make both, considering Fran kept catching her up in the dead of night.  Maybe this girl would actually help her back.

When Fillis managed to get upstairs, a certain purple blooded asshole was lounging around in a chair smoking. He spared her a small glance, grinning. "She seems interesting, doon't yoou think?" Exhaling a pink-ish smoke. Fillis knew exactly who this idiot was. The guy who constantly snuck into her hive and filled it with his obnoxious smoke, Cattah Pillia. He brushed hair from his face, taking another long drag. "Name yoour price, darling. I need a new Alice."
------------------------

Lily knocked on the door. "Cover up, because I'm coming in either way." Opening the door after a second, setting the clothes and stuff down. She'd open up the closet behind the door, grabbing a towel and her brush. .. She was washing and brushing his hair. How did this happen again? "Is the water warm enough? Actually, don't question that. You're having a bath either way." She had also brought a cup from upstairs to rinse his hair. This bathroom didn't actually have a shower, but that was fine.

She knelt beside the bathtub, turning him so his back faced her while filling up the cup with water. She used a wash cloth to cover his eyes and keep water out of his face, pouring it over his hair. The water was practically brown from the amount of dirt that washed out, Lily sighing. "Do you ever wash your god damn hair, Balter?"
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: