Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Bridging the Gap

+2
furry garbage
Thebluemage
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bridging the Gap - Page 3 Empty Re: Bridging the Gap

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:54 pm

Fillis wasn't surprised that the caterpillar made his way into her hive. And he was smoking, and the smoke knocked her lusus out cold. The idiot probably didn't even think of moving away from Cattah. " ^^3ll ^^3LL ^^3ll. IF it ISN'T cattah. AND you DIDN'T e^en BRING m3 A gift... ^^HAT a SHAM3. no^^ ABOUT th3 HUMAN. i ^^AS thinking OF using IT as A n3w TORTUR3 doll. AFT3RALL my LAST on3 P3RISH3D... " She nods down to her rust stained clothing then looks back at Cattah. " so ^^HAT do YOU hav3 IN mind FOR h3r? I ^^ould LIK3 to KNOW b3fore I nam3 my pric3." She actually rather enjoyed speaking to her fellow high blood, even if he made her hive smell horrid. She'd actually consider him the closest thing she has to a quadrant mate, even if they switch quadrants constantly due to their games of subtle manipulation.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18719

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:42 pm

He stood, huffing. "She is far toooo beautiful foor that." Picking up his pipe and sliding it into the satchel. "Fillis, my darling, yoou will have plenty oof gifts if yoou let me have her." Cattah walking towards her slowly. "I'll buy yoou a new toorture dooll if that's what it takes. A bruised and brooken Alice is noo gooood! That'll ruin my reputatioon, youu knoow?" Running a hand down her chest. "Just this oonce, my dear?" He gave Fillis bedroom eyes. That's what really got most chicks, mixed with a little bit of chucklevoodoo his own charm.

While all of this was going down, Elia was watching them quietly. He wanted to BUY her? This ought to be fun.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Libra Posts : 199
Boondollars : 20213

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:12 pm

She looked away from his eyes and touched him herself, moving down towards his pants. Then she pulled him close and kissed him on the lips and pushed him away after biting the bottom one. She walked away from him over to the human she spotted out of the corner of her eye. Smiling she approached Elia and placed her arm around the human's shoulder and her eyes began glowing purple " oh h3llo th3r3, this is my good fri3nd cattah. you should go back do^^n stairs for a littl3 bit long3r whil3 ^^3 talk. th3n ill l3t you kno^^ ^^h3n to com3 back up." After she said that she released Elia and her eyes became the normal yellow, and Elia became a mindless drone walking back downstairs. " no^^ THAT sh3's BACK do^^n TH3R3, l3t's G3T to N3GOTIANTIONS o^3r YOUR pot3ntial N3^^, alic3." She walks back over to him as Elia returns to the room she woke up in. Once she stepped into the room she ceased acting as a mindless drone as soon as she entered the room with a thought in her head telling her to stay in the room.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:57 pm

Cattah grinned, tongue running over his lips afterwards. "Whatever yoou say, darling." Sitting back in his chair, taking another long drag from his pipe. He exhaled smoke through his nose and mouth while speaking. "I ooffer remoovatioons too yoour toorture roooom, a coompletely new set of tooools, and plenty oof loowbloooods too cull. Noot just loowbloooods, actually. I'll send the next peoople too sneak in too yoou. Be it the empress herself oor a mutant freak. Doo yoou have any requests oof yoour oown?" He leaned back comfortably, watching her.

Patting his lap, he smirked. "Coome sit, get coomfoortable." Might as well make the most of the situation, considering what Fillis just pulled. Well hey, maybe his friend was up to fool around. Probably not. She just enjoyed taking things to the extreme, most likely just to shut him up and get him to sit down again. Whatever, it was pretty hot either way.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:33 am

She sat on his lap like he asked of her. After all she enjoyed having fun with Cattah, and it was one of the many ways she knew how to shut him up. Well more like the only way she can shut him up.

Everything he was offering were exactly the things that she wanted. After all her torture room was getting dirty and old. Her tools were rusting, and she ran out of lowbloods in her area recently. Then he offered a mutant blood or even the empress herself, if they ever snuck into his club. " you AR3 off3ring 3^3RYTHING a GIRL could ASK for... BUT i DO ha^3 ON3 r3qu3st, A ^3ry SMALL r3qu3st... YOU l3t M3 splatt3r SOM3 human BLOOD in MY tortur3 ROOM, aft3r R3NO^ATIONS ar3 FINISH3D." she smiled down at him kissed him on the cheek and stood back up, things were getting pretty hot between them. But who didn't enjoy taking things to the extreme, well Fillis loved it, and Cattah seemed to be enjoying it.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:57 pm

Cattah shrugged. "They aren't hard too find. I'll get yoou oone even befoore the renoovatioons are doone. I'll be keeping this oone foor as loong as she lives. I doon't want her harmed." From what he heard, portals had been popping up everywhere on Alternia, these human things emerging from them. But, in return, they took the closest troll to it. The humans did seem to have a choice though, unlike trolls. He hadn't witnessed it, but he knew others who had. "They're starting to coome up everywhere oon Alternia, yoou knoow. Yoou were lucky enoough to catch oone befoore I did. I'll even goo soo far too find yoou the moost juicy oone oout there if yoou just give me her." Taking another drag from his pipe.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:39 pm

Who would've thought a bath could actually be enjoyable? He laid down, submerging everything but the top portion of his face in the warm water. Phew, he could just sit there all night, he could feel the dirt and filth and dried blood wash off him and turn the bath water closer to brown.

Huh. He forgot what feeling clean felt like. Even when he lived in the city he only got baths before rehearsals and shows. Wolfdad never saw them as overly important, and he had shared that sentiment. Plus his apartment had a shitty hygiene chamber, always breaking and the pipes creaking like they were about to fall apart, and when they did fall apart, who had to fix it?

Yeah, that's right, Balter. He sucked with technology, but things like that, simpler things, were easy to handle.

"Oh shit hey! UH, sure." He jumped, turning his back to her, "'Course you'd just barge in, if you want a peek all you got to do is ask nicely." He seemed quite jovial and relaxed, despite his words, "I mean, the water is hotter than I expected. Forgot what plumbing was like." He let her do her thing until the washcloth came on, he grabbed it and tried to take it off almost immediately, "I don't like things covering my eyes." He had straightened his back, all the relaxation and comfort gone and replaced with his paranoia. It wasn't that he actually thought she'd...hurt him, not really. But you can never be too sure.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Taurus Posts : 189
Boondollars : 15935

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:12 pm

Water immediately got in his face, Lily facepalming. "That's why I was covering your eyes, you dumbass." Pressing it back to his face even though it was still in his hand. "Sit still and let me wash your hair. Also, relax, jeez. It's hard enough washing someone else's hair as is." Trying to rinse out the top of his head without him being difficult. "If you don't want your eyes to fucking burn in a bit, I suggest you keep it on. Shampoo and conditioner hurts like a bitch when it gets in your eyes. I know from experience, and I honestly don't think you want to."

Attempting to run a hand through his hair, immediately getting stuck. "With this many knots in your hair, brushing it out will hurt too. I also know that from experience. Trust me, I don't mean to hurt you in any way, but I'm going to have to in order to clean you up a bit. Then we can actually leave the house. I can probably cut holes in one of my hoodies for your horns and steal some of my dad's jeans. I say we act like the horns are part of the hoodie and that you just have some sort of skin disorder thing." Gently washing off the dirt on his horns. She didn't know if they were sensitive or not or if she should scrub them. Better just to be careful, right?

Now that she actually was paying attention to them, they looked like literal candy corn. .. Would they even taste like candy corn? That'd be cool if they did. Like, unlimited candy corn. "Okay so, your horns look like one of the candies we have on Earth that is popular as hell around Halloween. I'll buy you some sometime, but I just thought I should point that out. I only noticed just now."
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:35 pm

Fillis nodded. " you GOT a D3AL th3n, ILL gi^3 YOU your N3^^ alic3. AND f33l FR33 to COM3 back ANY tim3 YOU ^^ant, CATTAH." She smiles and walks over to her friend and held out her hand to shake on the deal. And she learned that there are multiple portals, she made sure to make note of that fact. After all, she could get an almost infinite supply of humans, if she finds the right portal that is. That is going to be something she will need to worry about later.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:35 pm

"Well I didn't want any you fuck." He bit back, letting her hands wash over his hair with the water. It was...strange, being washed by someone else. It was at once comforting and alarming. "I am sittin' still, calm down. Can't be that hard." He grumbled, splashing some of the water around the tub just for the hell of it, even sending some onto Lily for a laugh. "I'm not stupid, I'll close my eyes, don't worry. Last thing I want is to go blind. You got cybernetics for that around here? Not that it'd influence my decision, I like my natural eyes, but it'd be good to know what my options are in case I have an...I dunno, soccer accident? How dangerous is soccer? Didn't seem that dangerous at first glance, but you can never be too sure."

He bit back a laugh and failed when her hand got stuck in his hair, looking back to grin at her, "Ain't easy having hair this good, hotties can't help but get into it. But, joking aside, go ahead. Make me as pretty as a peach. Ain't afraid of wahtever pain you got to give." He wasn't lying, either. Pain was apart of life. if it was what was going to make his hair even better than it already was. He was brought out of his reverie by her suggestion of...taking him out with her? He bounced a little, excited at the thought, "You want to take me out exploring? What is there to do? Would your dad mind some missing jeans? Where would we go?"

"Sounds tasty, thanks." It might be the weird response when someone compared a part of your body to a candy, but he really didn't see any reason why not. "Speaking of candy, I want some. Do you got any? We can have a desert or something. "
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:26 pm

She pretty much pushed him over, dunking his head under the water for a moment. Drying his face off with the cloth. "Oops." Snickering, taking her brush and starting to brush out his hair. "To answer some questions, we don't have very advanced cybernetics here, and soccer is actually very dangerous. Competitive soccer, at least. From what I've seen, people get pretty hurt playing it. But I'm sure we won't though. We aren't professionals, and we sure as hell aren't trying to snap eachother's ankles." Brush getting stuck a few times, Lily continuing to brush. She smiled a bit at the exploring part. "There's a lot in this area. There's a huge forest a little ways away, and I could probably sneak my dad's gun out to go hunting next time he leaves. Since we live about half an hour away from downtown, we could bike there to shop around. There's also a bunch of joints to eat scattered around. I'm sure you'll love it." Rolling her shoulders, continuing.

Cattah shook her hand, standing. "Pleasure dooing business with yoou."
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:30 am

Balter sputtered and flailed when she pushed him under, getting water in his lungs with how hard he laughed. When he got back up, he blew the water he had kept in his mouth right at her, snickering like a madman. "Oh no, dunno how that one happened." His wide grin turned into a grimace when she brushed through a particularly nasty clump of knots. Fucking hell, was his hair that tangled? He guessed it was a bit of a rat mess, but damn he made it work at least. "Ff-Fuck, if I had -Shit!- known not brushing my hair -bitch!- would result in this bulge breaker -ow- of a grooming I'd of -Ow!- of stolen a mountain of combs. But, christ, do you gotta stroke so hard?" He grumbled, it felt weird being naked in front of her, to say the very least. Even though he knew the water hid everything he still felt pretty embarrassed.

Like hell he'd show that, though. There was pride or something he had to maintain. Why did he still have pride, anyway? He slept in the mud last week. Like, it was just on a whim.

"Woah wait, we can go hunting? Fuck soc-arr then, lets go hunting. That sounds fantastic." Balter wasn't exactly a gun type of person, preferring to use more traditional means of getting his food, but he'd take what he could get. He 'hmm'd' loudly, realizing he had never actually done many of the other things she had suggested. "At the same time, though, haven't been shopping in sweeps. Or out to eat, for that matter. Might as well switch it up a little, right? Shit, lets do that instead." He sounded pretty enthusiastic now that the worst of the tangles had been handled, reducing the amount of obnoxious pain he was in significantly.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:36 am

Lily made a sort of "ech" noise, shielding her face and glasses from the water. "Gross! Echh, don't do that." Huffing and continuing to brush. She was trying to keep her cool considering he just spat water at her. Balter was like a child. A little, annoying, and muscular child. But then again, who decided to give him a bath? And just invite him into her house in general? That's right. Her. Well, at least he wanted to go shopping. She deserved a good shopping trip after this shit.

"I don't see why not. We could probably even go clothes shopping for you. If you still want to the next day, we can even go hunting. We tend to have lots of deer run around our neighborhood, so we should be in luck when we head into the forest. Even though hunting within city limits is illegal, I'm sure we can pull something off." Lily wasn't much of a law breaker, but he seemed to want to hunt. That is what trolls sorta did. Or, he did at least. She should probably ask him more about the portal that was still in her backyard.

But, the portal's location had seemingly changed, though not too far away. It was in the thick of another forest now, infront of a large cave-like structure with lights flickering inside. The perfect sanctuary for any lost troll in these woods. But this wasn't just some ordinary camp-out spot. The polar opposite, in fact. This was the hive of a troll named Seiren Ibucus, though nobody knew her name for long. Let's see what she's doing.

"SON OF A--" Seiren yelled, burning her hand over one of the many fires in her hive. This one happened to be in her library as she was dropping a book in as fuel. Of course, she had read it a few times already, so what was the use of keeping it around? Her favorite character died anyways, and it felt good to get some of those feels out. Except when she burnt her hand. That felt bad, and only made her want to burn more books. But, sadly, they were all up in her room. She exhaled, holding her hand and laying back. Seiren adjusted her maroon robes so they wouldn't burn, closing her eyes. Boredom hadn't hit her this hard in ages, and she didn't think it would again. Nobody had wandered in lately, and her lusus had to actually go out for food now.

She could always check Trollian.. No. That was for emergencies only. Then again, who did she have to talk to? Even in an emergency, what was she to do? Message some random troll? Of course not, that'd be silly. She had might as well just sleep there for a few days.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:45 pm

Once Alba walked into their room, they immediately went to their desk and looked out into their back yard. All they could think about was the disappointment of not being able to summon a portal. Then just like that one opened. And that giant cat waltzed outside and jumped through the portal without a fucking care in the world. They'll need to retrieve it soon, after marking that the summoning takes a few minutes to work.

Pesterlog:

They stood up and captchalogued a few books on demonology, and ran downstairs. Claiming a few extra lighters while running out the back door to the portal. "well, this is it Alba. First steps into hell or somewhere else. Gotta document this shit, when i go in there." They took a deep breath and stepped through the portal, into an unfamiliar world.

Immediately they looked around and noticed it was a small campsite, this place didn't look like hell at all. Next they spotted the cat approaching and ran after it. They attempted to stop it but, it was far to large for them to wrestle with. " Stupid cat, just come back with me! Grandad will kill me if you aren't home!" They yelled out completely oblivious to the fact that something may be living there.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:27 pm

Balter was pleased by her reaction, winning the war in his eyes. It didn't really bother him that he could very well be pissing off his only friend and lifeline in this strange world, hell he had hardly thought about it before actually doing it. Nope, all that mattered to him was that he wanted to do it at that moment, so he went ahead and did it. It was how he usually did things, and he liked it. It didn't matter if it had him end up doing the right thing or the wrong thing - he was totally unrestrained, and liked it like that. "Well, if that's the case lets get this bath finished and hit the town, Lilmeister. Oh, hey. So." He swiveled around looking her in the eyes. His were freckled with olive, a mark of his coming adolescence. "Why did you want to give me a bath personally anyway, eh Lily? You know I can do that myself right? I mean, I'm not complaining, you got soft hands, but I didn't know if that was a cultural thing or what was up with that, you know?" He couldn't keep a grin off his face that long, and one popped up without much of a prompting. "Fuck what the city thinks, we'll go hunting and get a feast! Speaking of that, are you sure no one is going to like, suspect me being an alien? Are wearing horns attached to hoodies a common thing around here? I mean, I'll trust your judgement, but I'm bringing my hatchets just in case trouble starts."
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: