Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Another session, perhaps? ((the BIG CANCEL))

5 posters

Go down

Open Another session, perhaps? ((the BIG CANCEL))

Post by Derpy Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:47 am

so the last one was kind of a flop, for various reasons, but i'm gonna give this ONE more shot.

the basics are as follows:

basic session stuff like time/space players ((if he's accepted, i can play a time player, and i could probably pull a space out of my ass if i need to)) are there

dream moons aren't necessarily required but can be a thing if you guys want them to be

trolls and humans are allowed ((although tbh i don't anticipate many humans, most people make trolls. i think i only have like 3 humans, myself, and prolly x2 trolls)). mutantbloods are allowed, though preferably few. i will allow canons if somebody wants to play them, although i might have you pm me a test of how you'd play the canon, just to make sure you don't try to make tavros some insanely aggressive and strong supertroll or something. that's not to say i won't allow headcanons, i just don't want something that's not even close to being canon on a canon character, if that makes any sense.

i'm gonna cap the players at 12, not counting ancestors/dancestors if we decide to use them.

like all of my rps, it will happen on google docs, since i find it so easy to use. if you're accepted then i'll pm you the link to the doc.

i'll only accept your character if they're accepted on the forum, i've got this weird rule about that, and it applies to mine, too. exceptions can be made if i've already been in an rp with you and you're using them just for this rp/will make the character later.

on a similar note, it's not exactly required but strongly recommended that you're in a similar timezone to others. i don't mean to be an asshole about this, but if timezones clash it slows down the story, and also makes someone have less chances to rp at the same time as others. ((myself, i'm in EST, or eastern standard time))

sorry of those rules seemed a bit assholish, i'd like to think of myself as an agreeable person. still, if you're interested, tell me!

Last edited by Derpy on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19255

Back to top Go down

Open Re: Another session, perhaps? ((the BIG CANCEL))

Post by Derpy Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:49 am

forgot to mention, soon as he's accepted i'll be using seiyya, probably as a fuschia b/c it seems more fun
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by LeonBlaze24 Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:52 pm

If it's alright I'll like to try my charater Gabe he's not a space player but he is a Mage of Heart so that's useful. Also if it isn't obvious he's human but I can make him a troll if needed for RP purposes.

PS: I like Prospit and Derse. Even if some charaters just end up wasting time it'll be relatively excelent to see the players interact with the residents there.
LeonBlaze24
LeonBlaze24
Greentyke

Libra Posts : 4
Boondollars : 11488

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:01 am

yeah, he's accepted. don't worry about getting a space player, i can cover space as well if nobody else has a space player they wanna use

sidenote: damn he a tall boye. very tall boye.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWonder Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:55 pm

Yo. This is my boy Evan. He hasn't actually been accepted yet, but he's finished and hopefully will be in the near future? He's a human and unfortunately a Light player rather than a Space player, though I'm open to editing a bit if necessary.

I, too, love Prospit and Derse and would love to see them in game.
Cool
BoyWonder
BoyWonder
Greentyke

Aries Posts : 4
Boondollars : 11303

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:06 am

well, thanks for askin' man, but between lack of interest shown in this and some personal issues, i don't think it's gonna happen, at least anytime soon. if i do bring this back up, consider him in.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of Fries Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:05 am

hey! i dont have her posted yet (let alone accepted lol), but i can throw in my oc Jody, a Prince of Time when she's eventually posted & accepted.
Prince of Fries
Prince of Fries
Greentyke

Libra Posts : 20
Boondollars : 12470

Back to top Go down

Post by zoraroastedCoffee Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:51 pm

Heya, I would be interested, though my character is not approved yet. Knight of Void an all.
zoraroastedCoffee
zoraroastedCoffee
Fidgety Bopper

Boondollars : 16959

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:33 am

eeeeeeeeeeeee
why is it that when i pack up shop that people start getting interested

i don't mean to be a dick about it but this is kind of cancelled man, y'all can stop posting here unless i finally get off my lazy ass and do something
and considering i got a switch and BotW yesterday the chances of that are really slim

kinda gettin' out of homestuck as well, actually. i still like it but i'm just not as involved with it anymore. the only thing i really still hold interest in is god tiers.

sorry, but unless i say otherwise, this is cancelled. dead before arrival. not going to happen.

sidenote: i was gonna use an heir of time and was completely fine with you using a prince of time, PoF. it sounds interesting.
"hey look i'm basically time"
"oh hey i destroy time"
"no fuck you"
"nah man fuck you"
dead
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down