Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Westernstuck (Humans and Trolls) //OPEN

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Westernstuck (Humans and Trolls) //OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Westernstuck (Humans and Trolls) //OPEN

Post by cythereanCallipygous Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Lynn finally managed to get over her embarrassment to talk for herself. She smiled weakly at Ragnar, bowing her head slightly. "thanks for the offer, but i really shouldnt." She noticed Eric, a regular supplier, standing at the door, goggling his eyes at her and Nora. As always. But today, she was relieved of the distraction and rushed away to greet him.

"hey, thanks. um. ill grab that. and. uh. get the payments. yeah. orin?" Her words stumbled on them as she grabbed a crate and sped away, hoping to burn away the heat in her cheeks.
cythereanCallipygous
cythereanCallipygous
Plucky Tot

Libra Posts : 64
Boondollars : 19489

http://www.lunaescence.com/fics/viewuser.php?uid=33108

Back to top Go down

Westernstuck (Humans and Trolls) //OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Westernstuck (Humans and Trolls) //OPEN

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Nora put one arm around Eric's shoulder. "How 'bout you and I go and check out the scenery whataya think?" She said and winked toward him. She loved this job of hers.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21704
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:33 pm

He rolls his eyes slightly at the sight of Nora flirting with Eric. Whatever makes her happy he supposes. "Ah yes of course, allow me to get your payment." Orin had gone through the pockets in his pants covered by his apron and got some cents in order to pay Eric for his goods. "Here you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:41 pm

"Thank you kindly ma'am, are you feeling alright you look a little flushed, The apron looks nice" He smiled warmly, but she was already darting off so he picked up a crate as well, he knew where they went anyway, and he followed, it only occurred to him a tic later "OH, someone was flirting with you" He grinned even more
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23935
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by cythereanCallipygous Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:48 pm

"oh, shush eric," she scolded him, rolling her hazel eyes. She set the wooden crate down with a loud thud, the action bringing dust up from the ground. "he was just being a gentleman. besides, i think the wench is eyeing you," she teased him, grinning before heading back for the next crate.
cythereanCallipygous
cythereanCallipygous
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:52 pm

"Excuse me, barkeep. What is that fine beverage tha was just sold to you?" Orfeus asks Orin, standing up from his barstool.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20381
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:21 pm

//Sorry Aurial didnt see your post :C

Eric blushes and looks over to Nora "Uh... um... sce-scenery... sure" His true nature revealed itself. He was quite sheepish. He took the money from Orin and stuffed it into his vest. He then realized he had just agreed to go out with Nora, good lord was this a serious date? Was she just messing with his head? He would need more confirmation "So, when?"
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23935
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by cythereanCallipygous Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Lynn could only laugh and cringe at secondhand embarrassment. She took the last crate from Eric's frozen hands and walked away with it, still chuckling to herself. She noticed Orfeus pointing at her, asking what the drink in her crate was.

"oh, this? it's er, 'faygo', eric likes to call it," she answered for Orin politely, and tilted her head to the flustering man by the door, captivated by Nora. "it's a crazy strong brew of them weird things that makes yer' head go fuzzy and yer' legs go wobbly 'till you wake up tomorrow, lying on the floor somewhere."
cythereanCallipygous
cythereanCallipygous
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:18 pm

(Oh my gosh I'm gone for a day and I miss three pages. XD)

Cantus Lugnar sat in the corner of the bar, her only company being a piano and a hat for tips. She was dressed in a dark blue dress with white accents and frills wherever it was possible to have frills. The dress cascaded down to the floor, hiding most of the brown boots covering her feet and calves. Her black hair was up in a tight bun with a few stray hairs on her hairline that weren't quite long enough. Her small fingers made intricate movements across the piano keys as a beautiful melody rang throughout the bar. The aforementioned hat on top of the piano was empty since most of the customers focused more on the wenches and barkeeps. Cantus was just your average mutant blood, trying to make a living off her music.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21176
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:08 am

He nods to Lynn after she rejected the offer, paying for his drink and leaving a tip, he looks around and sees someone playing the piano, you found the music to be excellent, you stand up and walk towards the piano and the one playing it, taking a stool to it and sitting by, he was big compared to her, and as a purple blood looked indimitating and dangerous, he listens to her playing the music, all the way till either she stops playing or says something to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:59 am

(( Time to be a bandit! >:] ))

A black Mustang horse gallops in from the outskirts of Goodsprings, with a rider wearing a very dark brown cloak and a black leather Fringe jacket under the entire cloak itself. This figure however would be wearing brown lathered boots with spurs on the ankle area, as well as the leg wear being the color of light brown, which are too leathery jeans tucked within the boots as the rider holds tightly on the reins with its mount ridding inwards towards the center of where the saloon is as the horse trots towards the Faygo cart. The figure that is pretty much being hidden under the brown stetson and blue neckerchief covering way up to where only the eyes are showing. Halts its horse near the ox and faygo cart, to bring out a lasso to sling around the ox neck, pulling on the rope tightly to get a firm hold on the ox.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:28 am

While he listents to the music he ears something outside, he guesses either a drunk or a bandit, either way he doesn't bother letting anyone know, this town's trouble isn't his tribe's trouble, heck, it might be better for his tribe as these townsfolk will be less likely to try take his tribe's territory.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Cantus glanced over at the troll that had sat next to her. She flashed him a small smile, then focused on the piano again. She finished the song with a dramatic end, then folded her hands delicately in her lap. She looked over at Ragnar. "Hello. Did you like what you heard of my music?" She really hoped that at least someone would be pleased with her performance.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21176
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by cythereanCallipygous Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Lynn also hears a horse approaching. However, being a young, sweet and naive woman, she assumes it's another customer. She walks outdoors with a smile, her scarlet hair tucked behind an ear. "hello—" she greets, only to be stopped when she sees the familiar outfit. It was a bandit, and one of the dangerous ones that had been terrorizing the town since their arrival. Her eyes widened and she freezes in her spot, unable to move or speak from fear. "d-do you need anything?" she breathes, her voice stuttering on itself.
cythereanCallipygous
cythereanCallipygous
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:17 pm

He smiled to her "aw yes, beautiful music, almost none like that at my tribe, what may your name be?" He says that as he hears some talk about bandits or a banditt outside, moving so he is behind the piano to the side of the piano player, meaning he has cover if needed.

Last edited by ragnar on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Orfeus hears that Lynn sounds scared, and steps outside of the saloon, inbetween her and Lynn.

"Hello, stranger. I am almost entirely sure that ox belongs to the salesman inside."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Orin notices that his sister's usual upbeat and friendly demeanor had suddenly seemed just a bit more....frightened? He decides that he should go outside the saloon and see what the problem was, he had a bad feeling about this. As he steps out of the saloon he notices the bandit and immediately pales. "Um er....Lynn is there anything uh-anything wrong going on here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by cythereanCallipygous Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:22 pm

"nothing," Lynn dismissed quickly, backing into the store again to let the Troll and her brother go first. She didn't like the look of the person, and definitely didn't like the aura. "its nothing." She kept slowly walking backwards to the till, where the loaded shotgun was always kept. Her eyes were always forward, as she watched the events happening outside.
cythereanCallipygous
cythereanCallipygous
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:07 am

The person on the horse peers over towards the two standing at the entrance of the saloon, clipping the lasso string under the jacket belts of something that is soon to be seen. A quite niffty revolver was visible by the keen eye, with this quick wither of the person's jacket into him/her placing his/her hand upon the holster at ease. The figure did not say anything, but did made a fair warning by the placement of hand upon the revolver. It seems dead silence is soon to follow if anyone was foolish enough to interrupt it by drawing their own gun, but the bandit had its attentions else were.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:29 am

Orfeus remained standing as he was, but, noticing the revolver, took a step...

Forward. Toward the bandit. An idiot, he may seem, for this gesture. But maybe this violet blooded stranger was more than meets the eye.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:07 am

The bandit stares the rich of a snob troll down that was walking towards his/hers horse.

However the person on the horse grips the revolver handle towards his/hers right and begins to speak. "Don't test me troll. I will shoot to kill" She said?

Turns out the voice was of what mellow, but with a hint of harshness. But what stuck out the most was that it sounded female.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:56 pm

As he sits by the pianist he takes out his rifle and and puts the butt of the rifle on the floor, holding the barrel up "how long have you been working here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:09 pm

Orfeus takes another step, and puts his hand out, asif for a handshake. But instead, a fully loaded, .45 Magnum Revolver (That shits like crazy strong. Like... Head explodey) pops out of his coat sleeve, into his hand. Without even a facial expresion change, he pulls back the hammer, readying to shoot the bandit, if needed.

"As do I, Bandit."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:29 pm

The female bandit suddenly draws her revolver and points it at the troll that has his gun pointed at her. She does not fire, but keeps it aimed. A calm but rocketing tension starts to build against towards something, waiting for something as stakes raise sky high for what is even about to happen next. The female bandit says nothing and keeps revolver pointed.

(( Quite western stand off music. >:] ))

(( Or avids choice of songs. ))

Last edited by fartymuckmuddydoL on Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:31 pm

he sits there, holding onto his rifle, ready to engage in a fire fight if need be

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next