Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Westernstuck (Humans and Trolls) //OPEN

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Westernstuck (Humans and Trolls) //OPEN - Page 3 Empty Re: Westernstuck (Humans and Trolls) //OPEN

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:38 pm

"Nobody has to get shot." Orfeus says to the bandit, his gun still at the ready.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20386
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Westernstuck (Humans and Trolls) //OPEN - Page 3 Empty Re: Westernstuck (Humans and Trolls) //OPEN

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 pm

Orin didn't have the slightest idea on what was going on did the troll just take a gun out on an unruly bandit? He decides that staying quiet is his best option right now.

//so according to generic western movie rules does this mean that Orfeus is going to be the new sheriff?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:58 pm

The women or whatever bandit clips back the knot of the revolver quickly and fires immediately straight after it loaded itself.

BANG!

The shoot was fired and the bullet was hurtling threw the air towards the troll that had his gun pointed at her!

Its time to act! Make it quick!

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:00 pm

Orfeus knew it was coming, and jumped to the side, also firin at the badit. Whether or not shegets hit, it would signal for the Sherrif, and his deputies, and such.

(Sherrif, anyone?)
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:09 pm

Eric hears a gunshot and jumps, then wraps his arms around the nearest person, which happened to be Nora, he then, still holding her, scuttles into a back room holding her tightly in fear, he had not noticed he had been hugging someone till this moment, but he didn't let go just yet, he was blushing a little now aswell.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23940
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:11 pm

she got shot in the left shoulder and the horse reared upwards, naying in fright. The bandit's lasso that was still attached to the ox and belt kinda had knocked her off her own horse back when it started to gallop away in utter fright. But safely to say the hat and the neckerchief still remained as they were. Well apart from the neckerchief that was now under her nose rather then over it, covering her mouth. She begins to stand in utter pain slightly, holding on the revolver loosely and one hand over the shoulder shoot.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Orfeus holsters his gun, and runs to the bandit. "The Sheriff will be here soon. You had best think of your parting words."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cythereanCallipygous Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:13 pm

"hold it!" Lynn finally cried, rushing outdoors with the shotgun. She had a fierce glare in her eyes, all fear gone. "there was no need to shoot," she said to the bandit and the Troll alike, despite the irony of the own weapon in her hands. She gave the bandit an elevator look, her eyes lingering on the fast bleeding wound under their hand, before warning them in a cold tone. "you drop that gun and i patch you up, 'r I shoot yer' legs down and you'll never walk again." The threat hung in the air, the desert tumbleweeds ruffling gently with the breeze.

[I like the idea of Orfey becoming the new sheriff in town. We could say something like, the bandit group had killed the other police and Sheriff!]
cythereanCallipygous
cythereanCallipygous
Plucky Tot

Libra Posts : 64
Boondollars : 19494

http://www.lunaescence.com/fics/viewuser.php?uid=33108

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Before she heard the shots, Cantus smiled at the troll sitting next to her. "My name is--" She was interrupted by shots from outside. She gasped and stood up quickly. "I'm sorry, but I must go see what is going on!" While holding her dress up slightly, revealing her black high heeled shoes, she ran outside. All she found was the silence of a stand off. She stayed quiet, not wanting to disrupt.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21181
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by cythereanCallipygous Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:42 pm

"well?" Lynn asked more forcefully, despite the teeniest waver in her tone. She gulped down her worries and cocked the gun, making a show of turning the barrel to the bandit's heart. "what'll it be?"
cythereanCallipygous
cythereanCallipygous
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:24 pm

He follows the pianist carrying his rifle "what is going on here? A bandit?" He holds his rifle towards the bandit, his rifle often killing buffolos and even bears with one shot "i recomend not trying to escape or shoot" he was to the side of the pianist from before.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:31 am

Orfeus reholsters his pistol. "There. I am defenseless. Your only problem NOW is this bandit."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:05 am

The bandit simply holsters her revolver on her left side and pulled the blue neckerchief back up over the bridge of her nose. She was not keen in showing her identity to anyone at this point so it seemed but she took her hand away from the shoulder shot wound to clean her hand in her jacket slightly before placing that now 'clean' hand back over the shot wound again. She kept silent staring the one with the shotgun pointed at her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:50 am

He kept his aim on the bandit "now, pull away the neckercheif, i prefere to know who i am pointing my rifle at, to know wether to shoot to kill or not"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:55 am

"Ante like the both of us. Wer' not suppose to be in this town, tribesmen." She said. Not even looking at the one with the rifle. Though she did NOT remove her own neckercheif what so ever. She simply stood there, staring at the one with the shotgun aimed towards her.

Back to top Go down

Post by cythereanCallipygous Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:02 am

Lynn, being the stupidly brave soul she was, forcefully took the rifle out of Ragnar's hands with the expression a mother would have to a child with a tantrum. "this is a peaceful town, and i'm not going ta' let you disrupt that any longer," she grumbled, storming towards the bandit. She ripped off her apron and began wounding it tightly around the bandit's arm, the white cloth quickly staining itself with red. "that ain't a scratch," she observed. "you'll need to check yourself out at the hospital..."
cythereanCallipygous
cythereanCallipygous
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:04 am

Nora didn't know how to react to Eric grabbing her like that. She doubted he even wanted to move.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21709
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:20 am

The bandit looked at the one who bandaged up her arm and sneered. "You'll be doing a foolish thing by helpin' a bandit." She said as she narrowed her eyes at the one in front of herself slightly. "Bandits like myself are not to be trusted. But perhaps you see them a different way?" She said before grabbing the rim of the stetson and pulled it off her own head revealing long light blond hair tucked in her jacket and cloak as well pulling down the blue neckercheif finally. She inhaled deeply and exhaled in a shaky breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:44 am

Eric lets go "Sorry, I got startled by the gun and just sort of reacted" He rubs the back of his head, it hadn't occurred to him that his wagon was out there right now, and he had no reason to go where the bullets were.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23940
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:07 am

He was surprised that she took his rifle, though he simply took out a different rifle he had on, though not aiming it, just holding downwards the ground "i am not the one who took a shot, and i am making sure wether she might have been one of the bandits that were foolish enough to try attack my tribe, though it seems she is not one of them, to begin with she is a she, and second of all she seems to be much more of a smart mouth" looks to the pianist "but as this seems to being taken care of, what is your name again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:37 am

"My name?"

She felt unpleasant in saying her name but she did however thought a way in avoid saying both her first and surname.

"Seth. Yours? Or should I say the rest of you here."

She glanced around those that were outside the saloon ofcourse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:47 am

he looks to seth "thanks for that, though i wasn´t asking you, i was asking the pianist here, but i guess i can tell you my name then, my name is Ragnar Teiwaz"

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:57 pm

"Where, in the name of COD is the Sheriff!?" Orfeus looks around.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cythereanCallipygous Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:04 pm

Lynn paused her work to look at Orpheus, the grimmest look on her face. "you haven't heard? sheriff's dead. killed by one of them." She put emphasis on them, her head bowing towards the bandit she was helping. She tied the last knot and stepped back, the wind whistling through her scarlet locks.
cythereanCallipygous
cythereanCallipygous
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Though Cantus was not sure if now was the time to be doing introductions, she decided to answer. "My name is Cantus." She didn't take her eyes off the scene before her. The worried expression on her face was hidden by the shawl that she pulled up to her eyes to shield her face from the dust that was drifting around.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21181
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next