Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

[new]Alternia Bound (OC Trolls only AU) - recruitement

+4
GnomeCat
Loki
bluefire31
ActuallyFace
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[new]Alternia Bound (OC Trolls only AU) - recruitement Empty [new]Alternia Bound (OC Trolls only AU) - recruitement

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:10 pm

Okay, I tried doing this one time before BUT I had no idea what I was doing, didn’t plan anything, no one left Trollian, and it was closed due to someone putting in a character that wasn’t accepted yet >->

So I’m going to start from scratch. It’ll be a 2 paragraph session, meaning you’ll need at least 3-4 sentences in your posts. The character restriction will either be 8 players[meaning one character each] or 6 [2 characters at most - if you choose to play more than one] and I would like to have a link to that troll’s character sheet so we can figure out how to get our characters together.

As far as plot goes, so far I have that there is no Sgrub and all the trolls go through their usual motions as normal trolls on Alternia. This also means that we will have to discuss the location of our trolls. Of course they will be close enough where they’d meet, but some trolls live in cities [see:Sollux] or in small communities[See:Karkat] though those are mostly low bloods, but high bloods also live in small neighborhood communities, just not with only their own blood[See: Vriska and Equius], there are also trolls that live in somewhat isolation[ex: Nepeta lives in a cave, Kanyea lives in a desert, and Terezi lives in a forest]

This means that after all of our trolls[or at least more than half] have met and gotten at least somewhat used to each other we will decide on what type of heavy plot stuff will come about. A few things I can think of are the culling drones being sent to weed out the weak or mutated trolls.

But it can also continue as a simple roleplay to add to our troll’s character development and possible backstory, and anything else will be to liven it up when it starts to slow down.

Current players:

Strife Sutekh - TheChaotic1 - location set

Ditana Tesoni - UnknownStudy - location set

Aquila Vulpec - bibliophileGamer - location set

Donwik Shrook - avidBowmaster - location set

Irivam Torano - foreverJester - Location set

Enodia Triodi - ActuallyFace - location set

Prycon Mayhem - Dissypoo - location set

Enidia Heqtia - bluefire31 - location set

Posting order:

Last edited by UnknownStudy on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:26 pm; edited 23 times in total

Back to top Go down

[new]Alternia Bound (OC Trolls only AU) - recruitement Empty Re: [new]Alternia Bound (OC Trolls only AU) - recruitement

Post by ActuallyFace Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:33 pm

This sounds interesting... Mind if I toss in Enodia and/or Chanis?

Actually, I think Enodia might be more interesting, if it's para. Not to mention, she's a lot better in social interactions than Chanis is, as people tend to ignore the more complex parts of him and ultimately shun him, and her other dimensions are a little more evident to people and easy to deal with in a graceful way than his.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20932
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[new]Alternia Bound (OC Trolls only AU) - recruitement Empty Re: [new]Alternia Bound (OC Trolls only AU) - recruitement

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:27 pm

Moved to "Plots Ideas/Looking to RP" As Unknown placed it within the wrong topic area, so she said to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:29 pm

ill join it gurlll
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20501
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:30 pm

I'll throw in Aquila, link to his profile's in my sig.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20198
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:35 pm

I can try Uh, Either KElran or uh Galenea if you want
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:46 pm

So far I'm okay with everyone's choices, but I still need links~ And I decided we're going up to 8 players.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:50 pm

i dont know which unknown you can pik if you want i dont know D:
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by GnomeCat Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:06 pm

Well I can put in Lalnia because her link is the easiest to find

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t611-lalnia-downsi#10060

Besides I used her the first time you tried this so why not use her again :P
GnomeCat
GnomeCat
Stoutrunt

Aquarius Posts : 409
Boondollars : 19824

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:16 pm

WAAAIIITTT. I WANT IN ON DIS
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20371
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:25 pm

Orfeus Castor

I will either use Him or

Donwik Shrook

I haven't decided yet. But there are the links for when I decide.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:32 pm

ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:04 pm

So we currently have 4 readied players and 2 deciding. We still have room for 2 more.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:21 pm

*Throws Strife at everyone*

There you go. Link a in the sig.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23925
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:48 pm

Okay, now we have one spot open and we need blue to choose a character :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:49 pm

Once Prycon is accepted, could he be in?
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Leo Posts : 135
Boondollars : 19246

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:07 pm

Okay, we now have all players ready! Next thing we need to deal with: location. Now we need to deal with where every character lives so no one jumps from the middle of a forest to the middle of a city without turning a few [npc]heads. And the matter of location makes the troll, meaning the more they care about the caste system(Love, hate or otherwise) the closer/deeper they are into a mixed city while the less they care means the farther away they are from all that, or they're just to high up to give it any thought at the moment. This should also help get into our characters' heads a little more if we haven't thought much about certain aspects of them yet.

For example Ditana could care less about the caste system because she's lived in isolation in a cave and killing both low and high bloods if they were unlucky enough to come to close to her cave. She doesn't live to far from small low blood and mixed communities and as a result never needs to stray to far from her cave to gather supplies, but stands out due to her poor manners and feral appearance.

This will also help the rest of us understand your character better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Prycon lives in a very big, very color-mixed city. There are high, mid, and lowbloods, though since it's not too close to any inhabitable water sources, there are likely no seadwellers there. But he 'lives' in that big city. I say 'lives' because he doesn't actually have a home in it, as his hive was destroyed/taken by a highblood just because they could, and because he was the lowest of the low. He'd have been killed at that time if he and his lusus weren't clever in escaping. I don't think I have to mention it, but he hates all highbloods, anyone higher than green, unconditionally!
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Leo Posts : 135
Boondollars : 19246

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Enodia lives a few miles out from a city, but close enough that she can get food and water and things. She doesn't much care about the caste system, and she's pretty much unconditionally friendly towards people. She reacts to anger/cruelty by kind of shutting down, and returning to her own little fantasy world, and if she continues to talk to the person, she'll either be incredibly distant and just start giving one-word answers, or she'll start acting as if she's some kind of hero in a fantasy story (Elrindia the Wonderful, a sorceress and her roleplaying character, is her usual).
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:42 pm

Orfeus lives in a hive that resembles a mansion, on the beach. The ocean waves crash, often, against his living room window. The entire wall facing the ocean is a window. But, right off the beach, is a dense jungle full of dangerous wildlife. Safe to say that if someone is hunting him, he is VERY MUCH protected
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Strife lives in a big apple tree, near a mixed blood city, she cares deeply for the caste system, but hates to see it abused because of this. So, she sees lowbloods more as a favored servant than a wretch.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23925
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:51 am

Aquila's hive is in a forest in east, close enough to a large mixed city for him to get supplies without much trouble. When he's there, anyway. He spends most of his time travelling Alternia, mapping out it's surface and pissing off most Trolls he meets because of his Kleptomania. Because of his mutated eyes he wears sunglasses during bright nights, such as when the moon is full, so as to avoid going blind. He is currently in a dense jungle, and can hear waves crashing against the shore.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20198
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:03 pm

CHARACTER CHANGE

DONWIK SHROOK

LINK ON PAGE 1

DONWIK's hive is, basically, a treehouse. Its in a big oak tree. Not much to say about it. But thats up in the tree. Lower down, at ground, built into the tree itself, is a workshop. Concealed by a garage door, is a workshop full of automail body parts, and other machinery. Being in the jungle, his hive is densely surrounded by the wildlife that leaves him alone. The closest thing to him is probably his moirail, Enidia, which is still quite some distance away. He loves when she visits. Not just because she is his moirail, but because it is nice to jave juts a but of company while working on his automail. He will occasionally make trips to the cities to sell his automail, but thats usually once every few Lunar Cycles. Donwik takes special orders from people to make more money from his work.

Last edited by avidBowmaster on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:06 pm

CHARACTER CHANGE

Enidia Heqti

Monk of Doom

Enidia home is located on the more untamed, wild area of alternia. The jungle where she is located borders the sea for abouth 500 miles square. She is located a fair distance from forests, at least a day walking, and on a lusus maybe halfed. From cities, it could depend upon the location. It could be across the sea, it could be across the world. But Enidia just loves to see donwik, and make occasional trips to the cities. The hive istelf is set just beside a cave, with strange halfbreeds of plants surrounding the area itself. The cave has strange fungi and mosses growing around in it strange pattern that can be viewed as two things, Art or the drawings of an insane woman. The jungle is thick, with daylight pericing only certain areas. Small ponds, lakes perhaps, peirce the jungle occasionally with small lilies peiricing the waters surface. On the one closest to Enidia's hive are strange breeds, some of which move on their own. The home itself is rather small, only conating two floors. Which have very small rooms, and only basic needs for her. The top floor is her bedroom and indoor green house, the bottom is her kitchen and living room. The caves house her lusus and other needed items.

Last edited by bluefire31 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed more paragraphs.)
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:50 pm

Due to GnomeCat's absents her character has been taken off. One spot is now ready to be taken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next