Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Pursuit of Peace

+6
Vriska's Matesprit
BurdenKing
skeletalAssociate
nonsensicalDisruption
featheredPseudonym
duelingThoughts
10 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Closed Re: Pursuit of Peace

Post by skeletalAssociate Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:25 pm

Delorn: Thank Melori

You nod and smile to Melori. "Thanks, I Tend To Forget To Take It Off Every Once In A While." You take another bite of your meal. "You're Right, It Is Very Good." You feel the need to defend this girl, but you don't really have any idea why. Maybe you're attracted to this bird girl? Who knows? Well ok, you know about most of the defending part, You will defend all women no matter who. But this time it's different. Wait... what is the highblood doing? Because of how you are a gentleman, you greet him with a nod, but, with a stern look in your eyes. You don't trust him... something is off about this troll.

((Fall Out Boy Ftw, I also had to put the same thought gag in srry :P))
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Sagittarius Posts : 216
Boondollars : 17148

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:28 pm

Thrisi: Observe

You see both Delorn and Donwik talking to Melori. You feel a bit jealous that she seems to be getting so much attention, but from what you know about those two you can understand how they probably feel about her. It seems higher bloods often feel the need to protect lower bloods. This is okay with you though, this is how it should be. This is what your group is working towards, a world where the strong protect those weaker than them, not oppress them. Not to say Melori was weak, any troll that has lived this long could not be considered weak, but she may be weaker than them. You don't really know.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17919

Back to top Go down

Post by Froslass Is Babe Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:24 pm

Dionze: Sit Next To The Leader

You sit next to Thrisi since you feel most comfortable by her then the others.You wonder for a bit what this artifact is that you are transporting. You continue to eat your food like a buffoon of some sorts. You smell Thrisi's hair out of curiosity not thinking of what this may imply. You didn't even think how she would think of this gesture.

Last edited by Log Horizon Akatsuki on Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Froslass Is Babe
Froslass Is Babe
Fidgety Bopper

Scorpio Posts : 85
Boondollars : 17691

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:33 pm

Thrisi: Pretend not to notice

You try to pretend not to notice when Dionze smells your hair, but its difficult. You kinda think its a little creepy, but maybe a little not? You aren't really sure. But you were just thinking about how you would like some kind of attention yourself, so you guess its okay.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:37 pm

Orfeus: Sit down

You take a minute to sit down, next to Thrisi, your leader. "You know what Thrisi? I hope that this all works out... yknow, that we weren't some fuck up crew they sent with a mock 'ultimate weapon' to steer people away from the real one or something like that..."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20341
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:57 pm

I don'T Think Th3y would do ThaT. AT l3asT, I hop3 noT...
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:31 am

==>

You give Thrisi a look as if to say "Well duh, we're trolls." But you don't say that. "I mean... it's ALL very plausible. It could easily be the truth. We could just be some crew that was sent to meet utter annihilation while the real 'Ultimate Weapon' goes through some secret passage... It makes sense to me anyway. I don't know about you though. Sorry for that by the way. You sort of got roped into being the leader."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by featheredPseudonym Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:39 pm

Melori: Roost

The nice food and pleasant company really makes up for all the craziness of earlier. Delorn seems pleased too, which is nice. Being that formal all the time must be difficult, but it is a job he seems to handle well enough.

When Donwik joins you, you scoot over to make room for the new company. "hey donwik", you happily reply back to him missing Delorn's obvious disapproval.

"that's good news!!!", you exclaim, "it'll do us all some good to nest here for a bit after that stressful flight"

You can't help but feel touched that these two are keeping an eye out for you. Even if they are probably only doing so because they see you as a weak link. It still is super noble and sweet of them. And part of you really appreciates the gestures they are going through for you. Maybe you are attracted to these highblood boys? You remind yourself that they are most likely doing this just for the sake of the mission. And that you should not let it go to your featherbrained head.
featheredPseudonym
featheredPseudonym
Juvesquirt

Boondollars : 16414

http://abirdyofmanynames.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:45 pm

==>

"Y3s, it is v3ry good n3ws!" You say to Melori, as she seems d3lighted at your pr3sence. And you are delighted at her delight, and that she is D3FINIT3LY choosingg you over that armored masky loser opposite of you.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:10 pm

Thrisi: Respond

"3v3n if ThaT is Tru3, w3 should sTill do our b3sT To d3liv3r iT. And I don'T mind b3ing look3d To as a l3ad3r, oTh3r Than my cooking I don'T hav3 much 3ls3 To off3r Th3 group, compar3d To Th3 r3sT of you I'm noT a good fighTer."
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by Froslass Is Babe Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:50 pm

Dionze: Look At Group

You feel distant from the group you begin to not feel really a part of the group. You feel honestly you are just there to be there. No one feels like defending you or really congratulating you for fighting.
Despite being able to launch the bombs in the air with your arm. You smile at Thrisi.
Froslass Is Babe
Froslass Is Babe
Fidgety Bopper

Scorpio Posts : 85
Boondollars : 17691

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:00 pm

==>

Ok, This punk is getting on your nerves, thinking he's all that and a bag of fried grub slices. He was the only one of your group who got shot, the assailant could have easily taken you all out with their rifle. Something is up with this guy and you know it. But for now, you'll play nice...-ish. You turn your gaze away from the 'competition' and back to Melori. "So, Miss Melori. Once All Of This Is Over, What Do You Think You Will Do?"

((Also, did anyone see the 2 fairy Tavros and the 7 maid Equius' in the latest update?))
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:08 pm

Orfeus: Reinstate confidence

"Well that's not necessarily true, Thrisi. You're better well rounded mentally than most everyone we have here. Look at you compared to Dionze, or Delorn. Even me. I have my own problems that I'm trying to suppress for a while, but I'm doing okay! The fact that you're even remotely close to sane 24 hours a day, and however many days are in a sweep, is a landslide over anyone else we've got here." You say, putting a reassuring hand on your leader's shoulder.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:30 am

"Thank you for ThaT, I n3v3r r3ally noTic3d ThaT abouT mys3lf. Or I gu3ss I n3v3r kn3w how common iT was for oTh3r Trolls To hav3 Thos3 sorTs of probl3ms."
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:24 pm

==>

"Yeah. Your welcome, by the way. I don't mean to steal your leadership, but we've been resting in one place for a bit. Maybe we should move out soon?" You suggest to your leader, becoming somewhat of an adviser to her.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by featheredPseudonym Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:59 pm

Melori: Take it easy

It makes you relieved to see that the others are also cool with taking things easy. The fight was bad enough. But that sniper? The gunshot really did freak you out. Even with Delorn's assistance, Donwik probably still needed time to recover. "you just make sure to watch that wound of yours, okay???", you tell Donwik.

Melori: Plan ahead

"i hadn't given it much thought honestly", you respond to Delorn.

The war had taken away your lusus from you. Poor poor Feathermama. So going back to your hive was an option, but it would be extremely lonely.

Pursing your lips you say, "i think what'd i'd really like to do when this is all over is just explore and enjoy the world without having to worry!!! that'd be a real hoot". It really would be nice, but these guys probably don't understand what you mean considering how strong they are. "what about you guys??? any plans for when this all blows over???"
featheredPseudonym
featheredPseudonym
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:36 pm

You nod.
"Y3s, you hav3 a poinT. W3 should probably g3T moving soon."
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Donwik: Inquire

"W3ll... M3lori. I hav3 nothing r3ally to do. Not anymor3. Wh3n I acc3pt3d th3 off3r to join this mission... My p3opl3 outcast3d m3. Calling it an unn3c3ssary 3vil. That it wasn't som3thing that has to b3 don3. As for my moirail, 3nidia. W3ll. I lost h3r a f3w months ago. So I hav3 b33n on my own. Mayb3 I will sp3nd my lif3tim3 3xploring lik3 you. I could h3lp thos3 in n33d." You say, looking at Melori.

==>

"We can give them some more time to rest, before we head out. Not much." You say to Thrisi, nodding.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:11 pm

==>

You go silent for a second to think. "I Plan On Rebuilding My Hive And Then Settle Down, Try And Live A Calm Life." You laugh. "I Know How Strange It Must Be, Seeing A Guy Wearing A Metal Suit, Saying He Wants A Calm Life. But What Else Can A Living Shield Say? I Guess I'm Just Crazy, Wanting One Of The Things I Live For To Just End." Your voice takes a more serious tone. "You Are Going To Get To Experience Your Dream Miss Melori. I'll Make Sure Of It."

Delorn: Nope.

NOPENOPENOPE!!! Before your face blushes any darker, you slam your face-piece on. Ok.... Maybe.... Just Maybe... She Wont Think That That Is What You Meant. I mean, It Does Fit Your Code Of Honor, But You Didn't................... shit... calm yourself.
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by nonsensicalDisruption Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:05 am

Erisdi: Tend to injuries.

Sitting in a tent you clean up your wounds a bit, disinfecting them and attempting to cover them up with a clean jacket. Its really nothing new, the thing that bothers you the most is that the slashes in your back may leave a scar or two. Again, nothing new.

You honestly think you suffered worse injuries from strifing with your lusus a few times. The two of you would fight about the most minor of things. Speaking of which, you wonder what BearMom is doing right now, wherever she is. You really hope she hasn't caught the forest on fire yet...
nonsensicalDisruption
nonsensicalDisruption
Anklebiter

Taurus Posts : 113
Boondollars : 16867

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:14 am

==>

You LIT3RALLY almost completely lose it after Delorn's 3xtr3m3 white knight... performance, you could almost say. If anyone was gonna be subtle about liking someone, you can bet your ass it's definitely NOT going to be Delorn. When you see his blush before his face mask goes down, you give him a bit of a smirk from behind Melori.

avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:16 pm

This guy is really grinding your gears, no pun intended. If it weren't for Melori's presence, you would be showing the punk a thing or two. But, fortunately for him, she is here. You try to give him the evil eye, but then remember you just put your mask on. Still, you'll keep an eye on this one...
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Thrisi: Interrupt

You see Delorn and Donwik getting pretty close to fighting over Melori, so you decide to interrupt.

"Okay 3v3ryon3, I Think w3'v3 r3sT3d h3r3 long 3nough. W3 should pack up camp and g3T moving."
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:43 pm

==>

"I agr33, Miss Thrisi."
You nod to her, and then give Melori your hand to help her up off of the ground where she was sitting.

Orfeus: Rush

You help everyone pack at a quick pace. "Let's hurry everything up, we can't stay too long."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by featheredPseudonym Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:26 pm

Melori: Sympathize

Both of these guys seem to have it way worse off than you. You never knew! No wonder they are both volunteering for this mission. "donwik i'm sure she would be proud as a peacock over what you are doing" You put your hand on Donwik's shoulder completely missing Delorn's moment of embarrassment. "and thank you for the vote of confidence delorn" You move your other hand to the now masked Delorn's shoulder. "i really appreciate it" You are all in this together so it is only right that you stick close for what is to come.

Gosh the subtext of this conversation is flying right over your head. Bird brain.

===>

Once your leader speaks up, you nod. The rest was nice, but it is probably a better idea for you all to keep moving before that sniper returns with a vengeance. Taking Donwik's hand you smile as he helps you up. "time to shake a tail feather!!!"

((Sorry for the delay guys! Work has been riding me these last few days!))
featheredPseudonym
featheredPseudonym
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next