Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Pursuit of Peace

+6
Vriska's Matesprit
BurdenKing
skeletalAssociate
nonsensicalDisruption
featheredPseudonym
duelingThoughts
10 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Closed Re: Pursuit of Peace

Post by duelingThoughts Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:21 pm

Be frustrated

"You Do Rea|ize That Was A \v/ote And A Second Of Who Shou|d Abso|ute|y NOT Be The |eader... Right?"

Hestus was getting a little twitchy... he could feel the screams getting louder inside. This wasn't good. They needed to get moving or something soon... resolve this... issue. Something was going to snap inside, and it wasn't going to be good.

Oh no.

Oh damn.

Remain Calm

Hestus seems to begin breathing rather heavily, in what looks like an attempt to remain calm. His hands had a death grip on his Hook Swords, and his hands were... steaming.

Not Good.

Think of something else!

Nominate Patatl

Probably the third worst idea since she didn't speak, but better than whatever else was going on. Hestus quickly diverts attention away from himself.

"I Nominate Patat| O\v/er There."
duelingThoughts
duelingThoughts
Lodestar Youth

Virgo Posts : 399
Boondollars : 19408

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:41 pm

Pay attention to group

You begin to once again pay attention from the group, still keeping the corner of your sight to the path as you consider who would make a suitable leader. You see that the... 'wizard' is being carried off by the blue blood in the stupid power armour. Of course you wouldn't call it stupid out loud, despite it's rather show-y nature it still looked dangerous as all hell. Neither would make a particularly suitable leader, though both could be very important assets. You pick up the pace so that your a little closer to the discussion, mumbling under your breath, "I don't see the pro&lem in letting those two lead, at least if we stum&le into a mine field they will &oth &e the first to find out." You grin a little to yourself for a second, looking around at the others.

Consider the others

You don't really see the worth in denoting rank whenever your small group's numbers will most likely be cut in half at the first sign of danger. Still it was something to do. The masked purple blood may be viable, though interpreting specific orders seems rather counter productive. You speak up a little, thinking of a tiny suggestion, "May&e a leader more situated towards the centre of the hemospectrum? Might help cut the &lood related tension down a little &it."
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17882

Back to top Go down

Post by featheredPseudonym Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:56 pm

Melori: Be the fool

Oops. You messed up. You messed up bad. Bad bird troll. Bad bad bad. Better extend an oliveblood branch quick. Although you doubt that will actually help. You will probably just make your already angry teammate furious. Still, sometimes you just can't keep your dumb beak shut.

"sorry sorry!!! that works for me just as well." you add fast. "blame it on the hair."

You say ruffling up the gigantic nest you have and giggling in embarrassment. You can feel your cheeks flushing a deep olive shade.

"it sometimes makes me mishear."

Melori: Regain dignity

You doubt that's possible at the moment. Rather than blurting out something dumb again you sorta just nod at the suggestion to continue on in decision making. Best not to open your mouth for a bit.
featheredPseudonym
featheredPseudonym
Juvesquirt

Boondollars : 16414

http://abirdyofmanynames.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Palatl looked to Hestus, a mask with a question mark on her mask now, she pointing herself while holdin a surprised posture at the sudden nomination. She questioned the Trolls thinking in making the mute the leader of such a large group of youths who had little knowledge on each other. She politely donned a mask with an embarised smile as she shook her head, indicating she did not want anything to do with leading.

Then, she looked to the person who held out their hand to shake, which she took with a happy mask and shook kindly. She then shook her head to answer Orfeus, indicating she did not infact talk much at all. She then waved back at the green blood who had waved to you, a smiling face shining out to her.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20686

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:07 pm

Thrisi: Stand by

You listen to the nominations around you and wonder who of the group would be a good leader. There are some obvious choices to not pick, but you aren't sure who you should. You decided to ponder this a bit longer.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17919

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Orfeus: Try and Decide on a leader

You try and decide on a leader, but you simply cannot. All of these people are completely awful candidates for a leader. "I don't think any of us are honestly good to lead at all, to be completely honest. I'm mentally fucked, and hear voices from my ancestor that make me a hazard of a leader..."

==>

You point at the other "candidates."  "I Mean, Delorn, nobody wants you to be leader, because you're creepy as fuck and weirder than any other troll I've met. and believe me, pal, that's saying something, because I LIVE IN THE OCEAN." You turn and face Palatl again. "And I'm sorry, Palatl, but no offense. You're just a little quiet for a leader position." You shrug.

Last edited by avidBowmaster on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20341
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Froslass Is Babe Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:07 pm

Be Bold Get Them To Listen You
You decide to go ahead and nominate your gut feeling. Your life is a gut feeling anyway right mine as well. I NOminAte Thrisi. She seems level heAded fOr thAt mAtter lOOk At hOw she is cArefully tO see whO will be the best leAder. SO thAt meAns she will cArefully lOOk At eAch situAtiOn.AlsO quite pleAsAnt nOt tO mentiOn pretty in the middle sO nOt much tensiOn. Perfect leAder! You state in a very bold manner.
Froslass Is Babe
Froslass Is Babe
Fidgety Bopper

Scorpio Posts : 85
Boondollars : 17691

Back to top Go down

Post by nonsensicalDisruption Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:29 pm

Be the bitch with the titanic sized ego
Be Erisdi Cordia

Why are they even bothering considering anyone other than you to be the leader? After all you're the best damn leader to ever be born. But being honest, you really couldn't care less about these idiots or being leader. You hate just about all of them. Well that bird chicks got pretty fab hair you guess. Still she's just so annoying... just like everyone here except for you. You are a strong independent troll who don't need no matesprit and you certainly don't need any of this bs.

You've got minor anger issues. But hey you're always 100% right! Except the 99% of the time when you're stubborn and don't even use your brain. You're such a bitchy genius.
nonsensicalDisruption
nonsensicalDisruption
Anklebiter

Taurus Posts : 113
Boondollars : 16867

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:33 pm

Be speechless

You find that you are quite unsure of what to say. Would you make a good leader? Maybe better than some of the others here, but still, are you the best choice? You wait to see if anyone agrees. Erisdi doesn't seem to. You suppose if they want you to lead you won't disappoint. Whatever you can do to help.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:32 pm

Delorn, Run Backwards:
You do so and turn to Orfeus, the constantly disapproving face on your helmet giving away your true emotion for once. "Hey, I Never Even Came Close To Saying I Wanted To Be A Leader. I Just Wanted To Hurry And Make Sure We Survive. And WHAT Is So Wrong About Thinking That Women Should Be Treated With Kindness And Respect? This 'Wizard' Was So Rude As To Poke One Of Our Fair Ladies With A Stick," He bows in Melori's Direction "So I Was Taking Him Out Of The Equation While Attempting To Speed Us Up." He once again turns towards Melori. "In Fact, She Was The Only Other One That I Noticed, Who Truly Tried To End The Chaos. I Nominate Her To Be The One To Lead Us To Victory."
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Sagittarius Posts : 216
Boondollars : 17148

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:09 pm

==>

You turn around to the group, and state aloud, "Well, how about we walk... ANNNNNND discuss leader garbage. I, for one, nominate Thrisi. I'm sure some others would agree with me. Right?" You look to see if anyone agrees with your decision.

Donwik: agree

You are now Donwik, and you turn to Orfeus and nod with a slight hand raise. "I agr33 with th3 d3cision of Thrisi b3coming our l3ad3r. Sh3 s33ms to b3 th3 most... normal... on3  h3r3." you say, looking to the self-proclaimed 'wizard,' before looking back to the group.

Be Mysterious Stranger ==>

You are now a mysterious adult sized troll. However, your name is not known yet, as you are merely a silhouette at this point. All we know is that you are looking through a monocular device at our 12 unlikely heroes, and you have a very very strong intent on ending their journey. You are followed by a small group of trolls; some adult, and some not. You clench a fist onto your saber at your side, followed by a signal to your clan to move out into the valley.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:19 pm

Thrisi: Become the leader

That is, if everyone agrees. "W3ll Th3n, I gu3ss I can b3 Th3 l3ad3r, if ThaT's what you wanT. If so, I'll do my b3sT." You smile somewhat shyly at the group, waiting for a decision to be made.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by featheredPseudonym Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:25 pm

Melori: engage

Nope.

Melori: Engage

Nuh uh.

Melori: ENGAGE

Not happening.

You hide your still blushing face behind your hair in shame hoping that somebody would just cull you already to rid you of this embarrassment. Anything would be better than standing here for another moment. That is until you hear Delorn speak up. Hearing your name makes you brush that curled mop away from your eyes just in time to watch him bowing in your direction. His avocation for his actions really does make you question why it really would have been all that bad to have him in charge to begin with like you had originally suggested. He was proactive and to the point. And chivalrous, but that is getting you off topic.

Melori: Accept your nomination  

Right now you are feeling like anything but a leader. You hear the others rallying behind your supposed opponent. Well opponent really is not a fair word for it. She is sounding more and more like the overall winner. You look at Delorn and let out a meek "thanks, but it seems like everybody else has already made up their minds"

You shrug, "if that's the decision that they've made i'm talon you that i'm more than willing to go with their choice" Thrisi does not seem like a bad choice either. Not the one you said sure, but not a bad choice.

"i just don't wanna be a birden"
featheredPseudonym
featheredPseudonym
Juvesquirt

Boondollars : 16414

http://abirdyofmanynames.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:55 pm

Let them decide

It now seems that the two people running for leader are the Jade blood and the Olive blood. You are satisfied at least, not really caring either way which one wins overall. As long as they can keep a level head and not fuck things up entirely then your happy to leave the voting up to the rest, "You can all put it to a vote if it will speed up the process."

The level of discussion however is making you slightly anxious, the area you are in seems riddled with opportunity for ambushes and blundering into while trying to work out the finer details of management for your condemned crew would most likely result in your complete extermination. You once again return your focus completely to your surroundings, watching for any indication of a presence or signs of traps. If anything appears you'll be the first to know, maybe you can hide behind a rock or something.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:13 am

Donwik: Sense Immediate danger

You can't LITERALLY DO THIS. Your ability is Subjective Reality. Which means you just create stuff out of thin air. Cool huh? Too bad that doing it too much will give you headaches. Oh well. We were talking about something more important, weren't we. Who's we? You meant to say you.

Donwik: Int3rf3r3

You turn to the group, and speak out, while they discuss leader garbage. "H3y! W3 n33d to go. I hav3 kind of a bad f33ling about what3v3r is around us, and my gut f33lings ar3 usually right. So how about w3 g3t moving, huh?" That was a little stressful. You're not a leader.

Donwik: Fall Back

You fall back into the group, pushing a few of them forward to get the hell through this valley. You aren't any kind of leader, but more of a Defensive guardian. Your moirail isn't here for this mission, but she surely would agree that you're a bit defensive. You want to get through this without anyone dying. If that means laying down your own life to save someone that's at least IMPORTANT, then so be it.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:16 am

Thrisi: Agree

"I agr33 with Donwik, mayb3 w3 should g3T moving. W3 can voT3 on Th3 way if w3 n33d To."
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by nonsensicalDisruption Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:36 am

Erisdi: enliven a tad

You'e pretty even-tempered right now, but alrighty then.

You grin rushing to the front of the group, running over some of your fellow group members feet with your chain mace in the process. As long as you moving forward you're pretty content. After all, the sooner this stupid war ends the better.

You also try to ignore the chick with the fabulous hair's pun. You really don't want a repeat of the quipping of 78... so many puns and so much blood...
nonsensicalDisruption
nonsensicalDisruption
Anklebiter

Taurus Posts : 113
Boondollars : 16867

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:01 am

Donwik: Feel Proud

The newly voted leader, at least by some, has just agreed with an idea of yours? Maybe you can be her second in command or something. Personal guard? Nah. You forget about it, and stay near the back of the group to keep them moving.

Orfeus: Stay Near The Front

Of COURSE you're staying near the front! You have a bow and arrow, and your skills are unmatched! Your accuracy is second to NONE, and you have never miss a single shot! If any trouble comes, you'll surely be the first to Strife. "Everyone make sure that you're on the lookout for anything. I have this feeling that we're being watched."

==>

You are now a pack of about 8 trolls commanded by that Mysterious Stranger that was aforementioned. You are varying in blood color and You all wear black clothing with plain white masks, equipped with varying weapons. You spot the trolls carrying precious cargo, and watch them over a cliffside as they pass.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Froslass Is Babe Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:56 am

Get Reckless
You are now Dionze after the rare sane moment of your life. Now you can get reckless forget saneness throw bombs. You throw one of your spared bombs ones you can live with out into the creepy people group. You decide to give the bow and arrow guy a bow and arrow bomb.You smile like the maniac you are no bandits will on win you in a match of craziness.
Froslass Is Babe
Froslass Is Babe
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:48 am

Be suspicious

Your anxious scanning had kept you slightly calm in the rather stressful environment however a passing glance of the ridge gave you something new to be suspicious of. You could swear that you spotted something, something bright silhouetted on black above but the more you walk the less you could see of the cliffs above. You weren't about to go panicking the group  over some silly paranoia. Still you could still prepare them just encase.

Observe combatant opportunity

Some candidates stood out for strife duty, the 'chivalrous' guy in the power armour and the angry sounding Yellow blood with the mace both at least seemed very enthusiastic. However the recent forward strives of the Purple blooded Bowman gave an air of confidence in his abilities, some range would diffidently be good for a warning. You move up the group a little till your just behind the front.

Say to Orfeus

"Hey uh, No&le &lood... just keep your eyes to the sky, alright? If we are to &e am&ushed then the trigger will likely come from a&ove. If we can catch out their scout then perhaps the main am&ush will &e surprised themselves."
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:11 pm

==>

You turn to Taston, drawing your bow. "Understood, Taston. I'll keep my eyes up there. I would like someone to have my back in case I am attacked while fighting them off in the air. Can I count on you for that?" You ask him, still looking into the sky.

Orfeus: Take Bomb

You take the arrow bomb given to you by that very strange troll.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:23 pm

Agree

You nod along to the high bloods logic, still having your short blade tight in your grip. You are reminded some what of a small force tasked with protecting the essential artillery, "I will &e sure to &e ready encase they get too close to you. This group could do with some com&at coordination. It would &e &est to &e prepared."
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Froslass Is Babe Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:53 pm

Get Angry
Forget your not so loud bombs you need credit for your brilliant bomb work. of course heavy artillery was not needed right now. But really? No one saw you throw that bomb so amazingly your mad now and deserve to be recognized for your bravery. You decide just in case your bomb isn't loud enough to be a show off and do a spin towards the masked people.
Froslass Is Babe
Froslass Is Babe
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:04 pm

Delorn, Talk To 'Wizard':
Yeah, you guess he deserves that much... but how to talk with him... You are really starting to dislike the whole insanity thing. "Hey, Wizard... Sorry For Startling You Like That, There Was A Massive Dragon Approaching And I Thought It Might Try To Attack You. I Know You Could Have Defeated It, Had It Attacked, But I Thought The Task Was Far To Menial For You To Worry About." A glorious plan of how to keep him from harming anyone further pops into your mind. "Wizard, I Have An Idea If You Would Hear Me Out. Sit On My Shoulders So That You Can Have A Higher Point To Cast Your Spells On Those Who Are Unworthy Of Life, And You Will Have All Of You Subordinates Looking Up At Your Greatness." This is gonna be a long road ahead....
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Sagittarius Posts : 216
Boondollars : 17148

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:06 pm

Thrisi: Be on your guard

Taston is getting nervous, Dionze is throwing bombs, and most everyone else has their weapons out. You figure you might as well be safe and take yours out too, equipping your sais. Sai? You aren't sure how to pluralize them. You just wanted a weapon with three points and this was all you could find that wouldn't insult any potential sea dwellers you came across. You hope these don't insult someone. maybe you should come up with a new name for them. You ponder this as you walk.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next