Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Homebound: Rage of the Condesce

+2
temporaryAbsent
pankrationResolution
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Homebound: Rage of the Condesce - Page 5 Empty Re: Homebound: Rage of the Condesce

Post by Alice Rapture Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:19 pm

==> Birds of LOBAM, help your hero out

It was a clear night when the duo reached Land of Birds and Musicals. And Troppo saw his land for the first time.

It was a beautiful meadow. The plant life was shaped like wind instruments and a melody could be a heard every time the wind blew through them, the birds lived inside percussion instruments, and stringed instruments floated in place of clouds. A road of piano keys led the way home.

The birds saw their hero coming home with a good-looking lady, they then decided that it was time to be romantic.

A group of birds jumped on their homes to created the percussion. Another group flew up high and took hold of the floating stringed instruments. And the last one beated their wings to create a wind that blew thorugh the wind instruments.

Together, they played a song. A group of parrots joined forces to sing the lyrics perfectly in-tune.

"There you see her
Sitting there across the way
She don't got a lot to say
But there's something about her"

Joan and Troppo exchanged a glance when they heard the singing. They both blushed and looked away.

"And you don't know why
But you're dying to try
You wanna kiss the girl"

Troppo's blush went darker and he desperately tried to find the reponsibles for the singing.

"Yes, you want her
Look at her, you know you do"

He glanced at Joan. Yeah, he wanted to kiss her.

"It's possible she wants you, too
There is one way to ask her"

Joan turned her head towards him. Troppo smiled at her, nervous.

"It don't take a word
Not a single word
Go on and kiss the girl"

Troppo closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He then sped up their flight, trying to reach his hive as fast as possible and spare them both this humiliation.

"Sing with me now
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
My, oh, my
Look at the boy too shy
He ain't gonna kiss the girl"

They reached his hive. Troppo unlocked the door and held it open for Joan. His face was bluer than a blueberry and he wanted to really kill his consorts right now.

"Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Ain't that sad
Ain't it shame, too bad
You gonna miss the girl"

It took the willpower of a god not to slam the door. Thankfully, a god was just what Troppo was.

He pressed his back against the door and smiled at the girl. "I do no7e have a 7V, bu7 I can play us a song..." Bad idea. The birds were still playing outside. "... or maybe no7e....... 7ake a si7."

The first floor of his hive was a tavern; there were tables for guests, a stage, a meal block, and load grapes. He had even used it as such back on Alternia.

"Wal7z do you wan7 7o ea7? I 7hink we have enough food 7o cook almos7 any7hing."

He smiled expectantly at the girl. He hoped his consorts hadn't scared her away with their singing.
Alice Rapture
Alice Rapture
Juvesquirt

Scorpio Posts : 42
Boondollars : 15641

Back to top Go down

Homebound: Rage of the Condesce - Page 5 Empty Re: Homebound: Rage of the Condesce

Post by timesrowKilling Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:50 pm

==> have a date
You smile at the musical accompaniment then the singing starts. You both are blushing one a blueberry the other a strawberry. You could almost stab the secxual tension with your ice pick. That's how thick it was. But thank god he sped both of you up and now you're in his hive.

It's a very cozy and homey place. And looks a lot like a tavern, you figure that he would be the life of a party." Maybe Classic alternian food? If that isn't too hard to make or prepare." you can still hear the birds singing and you blush even deeper.

Then you stand up from the chair you say down in with the birds still playing their song in the background." maybe we could dance before you make food for Joan?...So then the birds music won't go to waste." what are you thinking you can barely dance! Yet you wait for him to respond. Love must really do mysterious things.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18774

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Rapture Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:17 pm

==> Dance

"
Dance?" Troppo's eyes widened and he nodded. "Yes, 7roppo -- I mean, I -- would love 7o dance!"

He placed his right hand around her waist. Joan put her left her left hand on his shoulder. They held their free hands, their fingers interwined.

"Ready?" A shy smile. Gog! He was worst than a troll Disney princess!

They moved in beat with the song. Troppo subtly took the lead when he noticed that the girl didn't know how to dance. He was no master of the art, but enough dancing had happened in his tavern for him to be at least passable.

Trop's blood pusher ached with pity redder than Joan's face. It was near impossible to tell which one of the two was more flushed. His smile broadened into a grin.

Suddenly feeling bolder, Troppo pulled the girl up and spun around. Once. Twice. Thrice!

He placed her back on the ground. Panting slightly, his face very close to hers.

He could hear the song with clarity. The seeming never-ending chanting of "kiss the girl". Every part of his body agreed with the idea, even his brain was having trouble coming up with reasons as to why he shouldn't.

As the last note of the sound was heard, Troppo kissed the girl.

A moment of hesitation.

She kissed back.

Outside the consorts gave them the bird equivalent of a standing ovation.

It was a shame that at that exact moment Kyle finally finished hacking Joan's tiaratop.
Alice Rapture
Alice Rapture
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:33 pm

==> cry
You were just released from the tiaratop as soon as he kissed you after you kissed back. The birds were silent and the corruption completely left your body. after all that... You being to tear up not wanting to kill him again. Thinking quickly you pushed him away from you and ran out the door.

You took flight and let the tears flow. Now all you need to do is stop crying and hope that Tia has the time widgets. Oh shit they are right there and you are in the middle of ugly crying. " o-oh no d-don't look at Joan please..." you bury your face into your arms trying to hide the fact that you were crying. In other circumstances killing someone never seemed to phase you but Troppo was different... You loved him...
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Rapture Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:12 pm

==> Give Condy the frog

Troppo knew in that moment that he had to flee. He escaped through an open window and flew as fast as he could towards the Condesce's ship. Blue tears clouded his vision and he did his best to dry them off with his sleeves.

In that moment, the Condesce contacted him.

Pesterlog Wrote:

Next, Kyle sent him a message. He was the last person Troppo wanted to talk to right now.

Pesterlog Wrote:

Troppo felt a sudden urge to throw away his huskbuds, but he decided against it. Those things were the closest thing he had to moirail, the music kept him calm and mostly positive. He couldn't risk having an outburst now.

Instead, he allowed the tears to flow free and cursed his flushed feelings. He couldn't wait to reach the ship and get into a new universe.

One where his blood pusher wasn't so broken.
Alice Rapture
Alice Rapture
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by temporaryAbsent Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:10 am

==> Arrive at LoBaM, find Joan

Tiamat was working on that. She knew where Troppo's hive stood, so she went there. Even if the Crocker Tier troll wasn't there, she could return the previous favor, and destroy his home.

When she heard distant crying, she had second thoughts about that plan. She wapked inside Troppo's hive to see Joan, crying, but without her tiaratop.

'Joan, 1 have no idea what happened, and to be honest, 1'm not too interested. Maybe after we have the Genesis Frog. And for that, we need Troppo. Als, to raid the Condense ship. 1t'll be easy as swimming, 1 studied 1mperial spaceships for half of my life. Her 1mperious Condesension better brace herself, because she can't take away our homes, loved ones and our chance to see them again!'

While she was giving the speech, she started thinking.
'1'm going to see the Prospitian Queen and ask for her help. You two, go and see if the Queen of Derse is ready to give us some troops against Condy.'

Without waiting for responds, she left the land to travel to Prospit. The moon was in bad shape, but the planet was unharmed. She seeked out the palace, and after some arguement with a guard she entered the throne room.

The monarchs of Prospit were sitting there, with worried expressions. It took some time, but Tiamat convinced them to help them out. She also mentioned the peace with Derse, but the Queen only promised to think about it.
The monarchs gave her the Ring of Orbs as a sign she is given permission to gather an army.

In a few hours, she left the planet with nearly a hundred troops.

Chatlog wrote:
temporaryAbsent
temporaryAbsent
Fidgety Bopper

Pisces Posts : 81
Boondollars : 15847

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeso Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:21 am

==>Lars: Comfort Joan

Lars shrugged. He has never done it before, but he knew Joan needed it. So he just patted her on head gently, muttering some calming words. When Joan calmed down a little, he walked towards the door of the alien home. "Listen, Joan, I am sorry for whatever happened and I can see that you are in no mental condition to join us... so I will understand if you stay here, or go hide somewhere. But you can go to Derse with me if you want to." Lars informed Joan and tried to give ber a comforting smile, but his face felt like it was frozen and couldn't smile. He just nodded silently, turned around and headed off to Derse, slowing down if Joan followed him so she could catch up.

When they/him got to Derse, they were instantly surrounded by many carpacians with weapons in their hands. "We don't want to fight." stated Lars and put his hands in the air."At least not with you. Take us to your Queen." The carpacians exchanged suspicious looks, but decided to accompany them to the castle. They were there some time, and after they exited it again, Lars flew to his tower. He grabbed a phone and messaged Tiamat.

Pesterlog:
Breeso
Breeso
Plucky Tot

Leo Posts : 50
Boondollars : 15643

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:44 am

==>stop crying and follow him
You ceased your crying almost immediately then you wiped the remaining tears off. There is no time for this to happen. You catch up to Lars almost immediately and both of you make your way to Derse.

After speaking with the queen you need to ask where the time widgets are." Lars do you know where Joan's time widgets are? Because Tia didn't leave them with us on Troppo's land. Did she not listen to my orders? Joan thinks she didn't? It's not fun having part of your memories wiped. "

Looks like you need to message her.
Memo log:
You look up into the sky and see the ship of the Organik Mechanik flying over derse. This will not be good...
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by temporaryAbsent Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:01 am

==> Respond

Tiamat was still flying toward the Empress’ ship when she received Joan’s messages.

Memo wrote:

She ceased answering and continued traveling. The Condense ship already was in sight, and some drones appeared, but they weren’t too much of a challenge to her. She thought about rules. She needed to concentrate on another player if she wanted that player to stop fighting, Troppo couldn’t corrupt the life of a creature he didn’t see, at least it’s likely, or he could easily kill them. Then, Condy’s powers, if she has any, would have a limit.
She started to remember the rumors about the Helmsman. That HIC lengthened his life. Rouge of Life?, Tiamat wondered. No, she would have an active class instead.
‘The Empress is a Thief of Life!!!!!!!!’ she announced to the troops.

With that information, she approached the ship and entered on the first gate. Some of her troops defeated the guarding drones, while she and some other troops secured the nearest corridors.

She was planning how to advance to the throne room when an idea struck her. It’ll give her a chance to have the blueblood on the right team, and to remove a major treat.

Chatlog wrote:

She ordered the troops to keep the entrance hall free of drones and imps, but let the red clothed God Tier troll reach her.
temporaryAbsent
temporaryAbsent
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Rapture Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:29 pm

==> Do a factory reset

They were having a party at the ship. They did it. They had the Genesis Frog.

Troppo was not in the mood for celebrations. The Condesce noticed that and approached the boy.

"u sad aboat the time beach" she asked.

"Yes. I'm flushed fa her and now we canno7 be 7oge7her."

"i think i have a cure for that" she told the troll. "a good old factory reset"

"A fac7ory reset?" he repeated.

"itll erase ur personality" she explained. "turn u into a 100% crocker boy"

"Will i7 make 7hese feelings go away?" Troppo asked.

"pretty much"

"7hen, please, go ahead."

"good" HIC pressed the Pisces symbol on the tiaratop. "relax"

Troppo closed his eyes and felt the tiaratop reshaping his mind. When Troppo opened his eyes, he felt great.

"Thank you." His quirk was gone. His personality was completely corrupted by Crocker's tech.

"ur welcome" Condy smiled.

Suddenly, an alarm rang. Troppo's huskbuds beeped. He read the message from Tiamat.

Pesterlog Wrote:

"Initiate lockdown," he ordered. "It is time to kill a bitch."
Alice Rapture
Alice Rapture
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by temporaryAbsent Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:39 pm

==> Go into a highblood rage

Now Tiamat wasn’t simply angry. She is down on the roadway called rage.

Chatlog wrote:

==> Command the army

She couldn’t do that in rage, but they could follow her around as they wanted. She took down any drones appearing on the corridors before her, until she stood in Condense’s throne room. She didn’t wasted the time, but, still being herself, she went against Troppo first, wielding her recently summoned spearkind to hit the tiaratop. Any will to attack simply fueled her rage, and once, she had a hit strong enough to break the device.

==> Surface

The satisfying sound of the breaking tiaratop was far from enough to break her rage, but it broke her concentration. She threw the now tiara-free blueblood farther, forgetting everything she knew at the start of fight.

She attacked the Condense, but the fuchsiablood moved away, summoning her trident, annoyed by the violetblood.

==> Tiamat, end your rage!

She did that with landing face-first on the floor, hitting her head, then rolling towards the place where Troppo lied. She looked for her spear, but it was too near to the enemy to catch, and she still couldn’t tell if the mind-control device did anything to the blueblood’s mind.
‘Tell me one thing, you sea-bitch. You fucked up Alternia, then fucked up Earth. But why? Some new rules and the trolls would have been happy to lay low again. And if you didn’t know that, why use the same method on Earth?'

She talked to give herself and Troppo some time. She really didn’t wanted to die now. She couldn’t come back for sure.

((OOC: I kindly ask for either Troppo coming back normal, or a Future Joan interruption for help, but if it won't go that way, I figure something out to keep Tia alive.))
temporaryAbsent
temporaryAbsent
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeso Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:52 pm

==>Lars: Flip out

No time for that. It seems like before they could attack, the Condesce attacked first. There was a massive ship over Derse which had the symbol of his royal Subjuggulator, Organick Mechanik. Lars looked at Joan, pale in his face. "Looks like the Black Queen will join our fight after all. Or, more accurately, we'll join hers. We'll worry about the time widgets later, now we need to gather an army, if Black Queen likes it or not." He stated and quickly flew back to the palace, but this time landed on the roof.

"Dersites! Brothers and sisters... um... I guess... Anyways, as you can see, Derse is under attack by her Imperial Condescension and her ignorant followers. If she succeeds, it will all be over. No more Prospit, no more Derse, no more anything! And no one will survive. BUT! We can change that! We have to change that! There is no other way!" As he talked and gained the attention of more and more carpacians, at this point, the faint green light started glowing around him again, the same that glowed around him when he was wiping Joan's memories. "We have to fight. Your royalty might agree or it may just give up... but why would you trust someone to decide over your life like that?! Gather your weapons and get into your defensive positions! This is war... he muttered the last words, the light stopped glowing and he turned around, the carpacians agreeingly roaring and yelling. They all did as Lars said. They gathered together, they started making plans, they decided to fight and be more effective than just running around while getting slaughtered. Now, they just waited for the battle to begin. So was Lars, but he wasn't feeling very well, and it was cleary seen. He was exhausted and barely kept his eyes open, yet he stayed at the top of the palace, overseeing the quick preparations.
Breeso
Breeso
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:26 pm

==> Joan get to scouting
You nod at Lars inspiring speech and then get your ice pick out." Lars, Joan will start scouting out the high bloods forces. She will then report back as quick as possible and then move you away from the battle. Because you are in no condition to fight as of right now."

Then you take flight from the palace getting ready to infiltrate the ship. And thank god Tia shared blueprints with you when you both were just beginning to talk.

==> future Joan save her
You appear using your recently found time widgets and block the condesces attack on Tia. " no you are not going to take away another one of Joan's friends." you parry the 2x3dent and hit it out of her hands. Then you grab Tia and disappear again with your time widgets leaving her on derse.
Time to return to the battle. You disappear again returning to where you came from.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Rapture Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:29 pm

==> Troppo, figure out which side you're on

Trop woke up at the sight of Joan and Tiamat disapearing and leaving him alone with the Condesce.

"I 7hink I may have 7he mos7 black of crushes on the raging bitch,"he groaned. He had a killer headache.

"i dont blame u" She crouched in front of him. "how u feelin now that ur tiaratop is destroyed and all"

"Loyal enough to throw my life on the line for you, bu7 no7e loyal enough 7o hur7 mi frindies." Troppo rubbed his temples. "Waltz will you do to me?"

"i dunno i kinda like u trout" she said. "u pretty useful and adorabubble when u make fish puns"

"Give me anotter tiaratop,perhaps?" He shook his head. "Please, do no7e do 7ha7."

"buoy this is so funny" HIC laughed. "i think i gonna keep u like that a bit longer"

"7ha7's very merciflute of you, bu7 how will you make sure that I will not escape?"

"ill lock u up" She shrugged. "its been a whale since i had a prisioner this funny" A frown. "theyre always like oh no stop hittin me ow ma face" she said in a silly voice. "it gets ooooooold"

"Then I shall thank your mercy by not attempting 7o figh7 as 7he drones 7ake mi 7o mi cell."

"good buoy" She patted his head and stood up.
Alice Rapture
Alice Rapture
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by temporaryAbsent Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:40 am

==> Fight for Derse

Though Tiamat really wanted to do that, she had a big problem: she had no weapon. She looked around for one, but the only way to get it was take it away from one of the chess-creatures.
‘Thank you!’ She shouted as she grabbed the spear and ran to look for Joan and Lars. On her way to find them, she met the post woman she sent here with the Ring of Orbs.
‘Delivery canceled, but thanks for your help.’ She said, and signed hundreds of papers before retrieving the ring.

Chatlog wrote:

Something was tickling the side of her face, and when she reached there, it was violet. She quickly rubbed it with her sleeve. The wound on her forehead was already healing, she decided as she flew in front of a window, but not a surprise it managed to knock her out of rage. It wasn’t even too wide, but it’ll likely leave a scar.

She saw all resident of Derse assembling, and she saw a red and a greenish point among them. She headed there, and soon she saw Joan and Lars, getting ready for the battle against the Mechanik.

Tiamat waved to them, then she landed. ‘Hey, guys! Apparently, 1’m here to help.’
temporaryAbsent
temporaryAbsent
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeso Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:38 am

==>Lars: Organize

He walked through the masses and tried to help the chess guys, even though he had tired walk. Every time he adviced the carpacians something, the faint green light surrounded him. He figured out how to use his power. He invited the destruction of thoughts. He had the ability to talk, to make others listen, and to show them no other way than the one he wanted them to see. Of course, doing it like this, on a massive scale, came at a price. It exhauste him rapidly and messed with his emotions. When he heard Tiamat, he turned around and smiled. "I'm so glad to see that you are okay. Um... you seem hurt. Wait, it's healing. Anyways... Joan is currently scouting the Subjuggulator's forces... heh..." he said and yawned, holding the Technopow in his right hand. One of the carpacians yelled after he tried to hold a sword by the blade. He dropped it and stole a rifle from another carpacian. Lars chuckled at them and looked back at Tiamat. "How are you? Are you ready for the battle?"
Breeso
Breeso
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by temporaryAbsent Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:13 am

==> Talk

Tiamat replied with a faint smile: ‘Yeah, 1 know. 1t was uglier, but highbloods heal fast. 1’d be dead a thousand times if 1 wasn’t a violetblood. 1 have news, but it looks like 1 tried to tell the wrong person. Must be the headache.’ She rubbed her forehead, avoiding the wound. ‘1 fought Troppo and H1C, but when 1 break the music-crazy’s tiaratop, it break my concentration on my powers. 1 don’t know how 1 did it, because 1 was in rage, and trolls not really think in that state of mind. But. After breaking the tiaratop, 1 fell, hit my head, got out of rage and lost the battle. 1f Future Joan wouldn’t have shown up, 1’d be dead, or mind-controlled.’

She took a deep breath before continuing. ‘The important thing is, Troppo probably will need your help, because he was strange when 1 last talk to him on chat. He didn’t even have his quirk!!!!!!!! 1 think it’s Condy’s doing.’

She looked around. ‘1 see your figured out your powers pretty well. 1’m actually… Proud of you? But, 1 think 1 should talk to you. Near death cleans heads… So 1’d like to ask you to be my moirail. 1t’s like kind of like a very close friendship for humans, when you keep each others sane, but for trolls it’s considered a platonic romance… And you helped me out when 1 really went to be a pathetic wriggler… 1 mean a… Kid, maybe? 1 just wanted to talk about it before we fight the Mechanik…’ She blushed violet in the face. ‘1’m rambling. But this was what 1 was messaging you when you lost your fedorahusk… 1 mean fedoratop? Well, maybe 1 see if 1 can help with the morale. Until you decide. We can also not speak about it anymore.’

==> Be useful

The seatroll walked away to look around. The carpacians managed to get weapons, or already had them, but there were plenty who had no idea how to hold them. She talked to the groups who were the less experienced and told them about the Empress and what she could do to Derse, but she talked about the rebels on Alternia too. Of course, she didn’t say they were fighting a loosing battle.
This was a good distraction, and when she walked around for the second time, much of them was more fierce and she was calmer, too.
temporaryAbsent
temporaryAbsent
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:02 pm

==>Respond to Tia
Looks like she messaged you right as you flew towards the ship. You have enough time to respond before you reach your entry point.
Pester log:

You reached the point of entry on the bottom of the ship. You use your icepick and wedges the hatch open. You stay quiet for a moment. Good you hear no alarms. Time to get scoutting.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Rapture Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:56 pm

7alk 7o your frindies <==> Socialize with your colleagues

Troppo had been safely locked inside a cell. He decided it was as good time as any to contact the others.

Memolog Wrote:

Contemplate ending your own life <==> Consider suicide

No. That amount of corruption would surely lead to a just death.

Troppo sighed and closed his eyes, focusing entire on the music playing on his huskbuds.

He needed a miracle.
Alice Rapture
Alice Rapture
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeso Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:18 am

==>Lars: Continue the preparations

Lars continued to do the same as Tiamat, but apparently lost in thoughts. He adviced the others how to hold the weapons, told them stories about the Condesce's drones and tried to raise their morale. His phone bleeped and checked it. He stood there for a while, reading the messages, then he flew up, looking for Tiamat. When he found her, he descended towards her. "yo tia. so i was thinking and... um... i'd love to be your... moiral? i'd be honored, yeah." he smiled nervously, but it wasn't a hollow smile anymore. "so make sure you stay safe. i've just read the memo and i think i know where troppo is. i'll go and help him out. you organize the army here and wait for joan. also, watch out for the royalty and their agents. cause this was basically a military coup and we are its leaders. anyways... good luck. also... where is condy's ship right now?"
Breeso
Breeso
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by temporaryAbsent Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:23 am

==> Help your moiral

When Lars explained his plan, Tiamat checked Troppo’s messages too.
‘1t’s over Skaia. Unlike most of the spaceships, it has no other entrance, but the main gate. You’ll see service corridors, but 1 do not advice using them, since Troppo did that. But, they maybe low on drones and everything. 1 don’t know, how much were repairable after meeting me.’ She smiles, shrugging her shoulder.

She summons the Dersit Ring of Orbs from her sylladex, holding it up. ‘1 think it can change the royalty’s opinion on things.’

Tiamat turned to leave, but then had a better idea. She decided to hug her new moiral.
‘1’m always safe, 1’m a highblood. But humans break easily, so you should look out.’ Then she stepped away waved at the boy and left.

She flew to meet the Queen. The Black Queen’s guards and agents tried to attack her, but she showed them the ring, and they left her alone.
She forced an audience with the monarchs, showed them the Ring of Orbs.
‘According to my friends, with the Ring, we have every right to gather an army. Also Derse is under attack, so you should fight for your life, too!’
The King shook his head and drew him a picture of him and the Queen dying.
‘Right, then stay here, but talk to them! You are they King and Queen!!!!!!!! They need you!!!!!!!!’
Tiamat was angry and her fins were flaring. The monarchs talked with gestures for a few minutes, then they agreed, if the troll leaves them alone.

The violet blood happily agreed and went back to the army, waiting for Joan and helping the carpacians getting ready for the fight.
temporaryAbsent
temporaryAbsent
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:51 am

==>Future Joan: stop Lars
You appear and catch Lars before he flies off. You fly him back to the ground."no, you are staying here until this battle is over. If you leave Tia will die...now listen to Joan and continue preparing for this fight."

You use the time widgets and disappear again. Now it's time to get a ring finger from Noir.

==>Joan be sneaky
You step into the shadows and begin the scouting of the Mechanik's ship. Seems as if the walls are painted. You touch them and realize that it's actually troll blood.

You clean your hand and continue on. Then you encounter the hub room of the ship. Trolls and drones are moving around frantically preparing for battle. You continue on and continue walking towards where the blood splattering is thicker. Soon you are in the Mechanik's room which is almost completely covered in the blood of trolls.

And there he sits waiting to kill. Good thing he doesn't notice you yet. Well time to leave. You quickly make your way out of the ship but you trip an alarm causing it to go into lock down.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Rapture Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:28 pm

Refrain from escaping <==> Do no7e flee

The alarm rang all over the ship. Troppo opened his eyes, the Crocker part of his mind knew that pattern. An intruder had entered the ship.

He banged his head against the wall in anger. He was pretty sure it was either his flush crush, his pitch crush, Lars (his non crush?), or some combination of the three.

Toppo had specifically told them not to rescue him.

Well, maybe they were there for another reason other than rescuing him

Yeah, fat chance.

But it would be pretty darn romantic to be rescued from the villain's clutched by a charming hero...

Nope, this was not some love ballad. He was going to stand his ground and remain locked up because no way he was a reliable ally to either side on this war.

Being neutral sure was hard.
Alice Rapture
Alice Rapture
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeso Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:04 pm

Lars smiled and hugged back Tiamat as warmth spread throughout his body. He didn't have a proper hug since his Uncle departed a few years ago, and even he was not very close to Lars, when he thought about it. It's nice having a best friend, a moirail. "thanks for the info. i promise i'll stay okay, i'll just sneak to the ship and probe through troppo's mind. good luck" He said and watched Tiamat as she left, then turned around, prepared to take off, only to be tackled back to the ground by Joan. "sonova.." He muttered as he accidentaly hit his head on the ground.

==>Lars: Resentfully oblige

Lars would not listen to this time travelling maniac who was simultaneously his friend as well, but she said Tia would die, and he can't allow that to happen. So he decided to stay in here and... prepare for fight? He never fought anyone besides the Draconian Dignitary and even then he was terribly losing. He didn't feel like he had much to offer as a fighter, but he decided he will try nonetheless.
Breeso
Breeso
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by temporaryAbsent Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:35 pm

==> Hack the ship’s system

Does it even count hacking if you do it with legally gained information?
Tiamat didn’t care as she sat on one of the several balconies. She was using the information she acquire by studying spaceships to see the security report of the spaceship howering over Derse.
‘Fuck!!!!!!!!’ She exclaimed, as she realized the Mechanik’s ship was under a lockdown.

Chatlog wrote:

Chatlog wrote:

She had some time, so she decided to talk to the troll with the inner info and probably some influence.

Chatlog wrote:
temporaryAbsent
temporaryAbsent
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next