Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Homebound: Rage of the Condesce

+2
temporaryAbsent
pankrationResolution
6 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Homebound: Rage of the Condesce - Page 4 Empty Re: Homebound: Rage of the Condesce

Post by temporaryAbsent Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:39 am

==> Tiamat, arrive to your land

She just did, near to her hive. She smelled the good old salty-air and something else. Tiamat, aware of the intrusion, followed the smell, just to find Joan sitting in her hive drinking something. After one more sniff, she decided it was the drink that she noticed and it didn’t seemed to be dangerous. Actually, it reminded her to something the land-dweller used to drink on Alternia.

‘1 hope it isn’t poisoned. 1f it is, 1’ll be very angry.’ She warned the human in an attempt to look like if she wasn’t broken, before she grabbed one of the cups.

She noticed that she got a few messages while she was flying and offline. She muttered a sorry to the girl before checking them. They were from Lars.

Chatlog wrote:

‘1 assume, you’re your Past self, uncorrupted. You’re in normal God Tier outfit. Tell me, what’s the problem, but 1’m not sure if 1’ll be any help, though.’ Tiamat told Joan, waiting for whatever she wanted to say.

Her techlet gone wild again, now with a respond to a memo. It was Kyle, so she decided it must be important.

‘Joan, check this!’ She raised her arm for the other to be available to read the messages.

Memolog wrote:
temporaryAbsent
temporaryAbsent
Fidgety Bopper

Pisces Posts : 81
Boondollars : 15847

Back to top Go down

Homebound: Rage of the Condesce - Page 4 Empty Re: Homebound: Rage of the Condesce

Post by Breeso Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:21 pm

==> Lars: continue your flight to Tiamat's land

Lars continued to fly towards LoTWaBM. He was glad he didn't have to walk. Troppo blasted him right in the chest and it still hurt. These God Tier pajamas certainly don't offer a lot of protection. Wait, someone is messaging him.

Memolog:

Lars sighed and instantly changed the direction to Skaia with a heavy feeling wrapping his chest. He is most likely going to get captured. He won't fight, he doesn't want to die... again. It seems the Condesce wants to kill him, so he won't give her a just or heroic death. But there's still one thing he needs to take care of.

Pesterlog:

With that, Lars landed and looked around. The battlefield between Derse and Prospit was empty, hollow, and without life. This game is indeed glitched, Lars thought as he sat down. Two bards who destroy their aspect. If they fail here, there won't be left a reason to fight. There won't be life tha could fight, at least not any free life. Lars slowly put down his fedoratop in front of him and closed eyes as the drones surrounded him. This won't be heroic, he won't try to stop them. He will accept whatever happens next to him.
Breeso
Breeso
Plucky Tot

Leo Posts : 50
Boondollars : 15643

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Rapture Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:47 pm

==> Try to understand Joan's tiemy wimey business

Troppo was flying towards Tiamat's hive. Joan, ogres, imps, and drones all followed him. He was more confident this time, drones don't have moral to lose. However his life powers didn't work on them since they were not technically "alive".

Joan had informed him that her past self would also be there. She also explained that her past self would still travel to the past in an attempt to stop Troppo, even though she knew she would end up corrupted; doing otherwise would doom the entire timeline.

The idea was strange to him. How did such a time loop even start in the first place? Or was it some sort of constant without neither a begining nor an end? Was it similar to how his future self would send him messages, or was it different since there was no communication involved?

It must be horrible to see such a terrible fate and still be forced to make sure it happens. Troppo's heart trobbed with pity for Joan.

Before he could ponder if said pity was red or pale, he saw Tiamat and past Joan waiting for him.

Troppo summoned his 2xdrumstickkind. He was getting used to the murderous rage that filled him each time he wielded the specibus.

He wanted this to be over quick. Another group was heading for Lars and he didn't want to take more time than a bunch of stupid drones.
Alice Rapture
Alice Rapture
Juvesquirt

Scorpio Posts : 42
Boondollars : 15641

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:05 pm

==>Joan point out the problem
you point towards where Troppo and future you are coming from." that's our problem and you just need to find these on Joan's land in four hours, they should be near the residence of Joan's denizen,or in its residence. So Joan will need to take you to a safe place and then you can get there undetected." you then show her the times widgets.

" of course he can't just stay quiet to Troppo. Joan doubts that he noticed what Troppo really was before it was too late." You breathe a sigh and see that Troppo is fast approaching. You grab Tia and then activate your time widgets taking her to the safest place you could think of... The entrance to your denizens nest. " Ok now Joan will leave you here and needs to get to Lars. Good luck and do not leave this place!"

You use the time widgets again and then appear in front of Lars. "Lars, Joan needs you to remove Some memories."
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18774

Back to top Go down

Post by temporaryAbsent Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:04 pm

==>Tiamat, wait

Because she could do so much other thing, if she wanted to help her team.
She opened the chat program on her techlet and saw Lars messages.

Chatlog:
temporaryAbsent
temporaryAbsent
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeso Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:03 am

==> Lars: open your eyes

Lars opened his eyes and what he saw was a large circle of drones surrounding him and Joan with some timey wimey things. "Well... apparently, I'm a Bard of Mind. And I can apparently do such things. So..m I can try it. Just don't do any sudden movements so they won't shoot you." he said and stood up again. He noticed his fedoratop blinking with messages, but he can't read them. "I... I don't know how..." he muttered."Whose memories do you mean and which ones?" he asked and at least fifty guns followed his every movement.
Breeso
Breeso
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:09 pm

==>Explain the situation
"Joan's most recent memories need to be destroyed besides four hours and if you can replace them with fake memories then do it. But That is probably asking too much of you considering your class." You seem unphased by the 50+ guns pointing at you. " first Joan will need to deal with the drones." you grab Lars and then use the time widgets in one fluent motion taking you both three seconds forward in time and all of the drones seemed to have destroyed each other.

You check every single drone and finish off the ones that didn't get deatroyed immediately in the crossfire. " now you should be able to do the mind thing on Joan." you stand ready to loose some memories.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Rapture Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:55 pm

==> Don't fight Tiamat

Troppo groaned when past Joan disapeared.

"Go af7er her," he ordered his Joan. Um, he means present Joan. Yes. She's not his at all.

She nodded and transported to Skaia's battlefield.

"Drones, a77ack 7iama7," he ordered. No way he was going to risk losing his morale again. "Everyone else, des7roy her hive."

His army followed his orders. He quickly turned on his huskbuds and posted on a memo where he knew his past self would read. Troppo made sure to use his usual blue font instead of Crocker's red.

Pesterlog wrote:

Troppo tried his best to sound normal and not at all corrupted by the Condesce. He was pretty sure he came across as crazy. At least he secured his ascension to God Tier.

Obviously, the warning he gave Tiamat was just to avoid suspicions. His orders to Atgeva, however, served a dual purpose.

The first was to avoid suspicions. The lowblood had been captured by the Condesce some time ago and was then locked in a cell, had her dream self culled and her mind trapped in a dream bubble. He had no idea why the Condesce didn't just kill the troll, but he supposed it probably had to do with her being a space player; not that they would be wasting any tiaratops on her.

The other purpose was that someone needed to create the Genesis Frog and Troppo's ability to "allow" the death of lesser creatures made him the best option to do the job as fastly and efficiently as possible.

His mind momentanrily wandered to their other prisioner: Jomm. That's how the Condy had entered their session; her drones had managed to take over Jomm's boat. They had knocked out the boy, stolen his equipment, and entered the game, taking him as a prisioner. It was clever.

Troppo shook his head and traveled to Atgeva's land. Joan and the drones could handle the other players.

He had a moment of fear. What if she didn't buy the appearifier like he told her to?

The fear was short lived as he found a perfectly intact appearifier inside of her hive.

Trop crancked the volume of his huskbuds to the max and selected an album that seemed fitting for the creation of a new universe.

Now it was time to breed.
Alice Rapture
Alice Rapture
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeso Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:40 pm

==> Lars: Fullfill the task

Lars' eyes widened a bit as everything got wizzy and foozy. He then looked around at the destroyed drones. "Okay, I won't ask you what just happened, as the answer would most probably be 'shenanigans'. Let us just begin... though we should be quick." he said as he saw Joan 2.0, evil flavoured, appear some distance away from them. He raised his hand at Joan, factory version, and closed his eyes, concentrating as much as he could. Faint green light surrounded his hand and flowed right into Joan's mind. Suddenly, Lars' body was hit by a sharp kind of pain. It continually relocated from his body into his mind, yet it was a feeling of more than just pain, it was a feeling of freedom. "I... I can fucking do it..." he stuttered and focused entirely on Joan's unwanted memories, slowly blacking them out, filling the space with sweet nothingness, destroying them. After he was done, he dropped on his knees, holding his own head, which hurt pretty badly. There is no way he can fight back right now.
Breeso
Breeso
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:33 pm

==>Joan take the boy to safety
you grab Lars your head still hurting after the whole ordeal with memory wiping. No matter you need to take him to safety with Tia. Just before evil you gets close enough you use the time widgets and disappear with Lars.

You then reappear with Lars next to where Tia is located. " Take care of Lars for Joan. Now she has to go try to save Troppo and leave the time widgets. Good luck and remember 4 hours." you use the time widgets again and leave a copy of them near your sacrificial slab just before you ascended.

You can't seem to remember where you left Lars and Tia now... Oh well they will be safe, you can feel it. Next you use your time widgets and finish the loop by confronting Troppo. Time loop complete.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by temporaryAbsent Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:40 pm

==> Tiamat, keep waiting

At least now she had company.
‘Hey, are you okay? Are you hurt????????’ She asked Lars. ‘I don’t know if Joan explained why are we here, but once you’re feeling better I tell you if she didn’t.’

She decided to sit down in the entrance of the cave and wait for her friend to get better. She used her techlet to activate a camera inside of a fallen drone. To be honest, she could do that only because she still had the memory chips.

‘You little hoofbeastshit!!!!!!!! 1’ll tear you apart, Troppo, once 1 got my hands on you, you little fucker!!!!!!!! Get the fucking drones away from my hive!!!!!!!!’ Only when she finished, she noticed she was shouting at the appearing pictures.
temporaryAbsent
temporaryAbsent
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeso Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:47 pm

==>Lars: Pull yourself back together

His head hurts, not only from destroying some memories, but also from the fear of loss and all this time travelling. He opened eyes and saw where he was. It was some kind of a cave and it was dank like all the memes that sometimes haunt him in his sleep. Wait, someone is talking to him... he tried to look around and recognized Tiamat. He tried to sit up, trying to ignore the dizziness all around him. "Um... I... I am not fucking okay, I lost my fedora..." he said and grabbed the top of his head, messing around with his hair. "Ugh... I feel naked without a fedora... anyways, where am I? Is Troppo still evil?"
Breeso
Breeso
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Rapture Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:08 pm

==> Think black thoughts about Tiamat

Troppo stoped mid-motion. He suddenly felt as if somewhere, Tiamat was crossing the lines between an angry rant and a black solicitation.

Since he was corrupted, Tiamat had been proven to be a nuisance. In fact, she was the only he had that counted as a rival. Joan was on his team and Lars was barely a menance.

Yes, she could steal his fighting spirit, but what if his intention was not fighting as much as pai-

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! Stop thinking bad thoughts about girls! Quandrants can wait until after the mission!

Crocker Tier Joan suddenly appeared next to him. Troppo blushed blue.

"Hi, Joan." He tried to play it cool. "Wan7 7o breed wi7h mi?" Troppo's blush went darker. "Frogs! Breed frogs! Jus7 you and I breeding... frogs. Yes. Wal7z do you say?"

Great job, Troppo. Real smooth.

Lousy goddamn stupid teenage hormones.
Alice Rapture
Alice Rapture
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:30 pm

==>future? Joan agree to the breeding
You can't help but giggle at seeing how flustered the boy is when you reappeared. He might be worth your time to... Date... Great you're also blushing. Geez you haven't showed this much emotion since Kyle died. It makes you feel normal for once... Minus the whole mind control thing.

" Joan would love to breed with you... She meant breed frogs with you! So... Shall we go and have fun?" you hold out your hand and smile while still blushing. Jesus both of you are blushing messes. Well it looks like this is the beginning of something new.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by temporaryAbsent Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:16 pm

==> Tiamat, calm down

Hearing Lars’ question the seatroll had some thoughts to take her anger out on him, but she took some breaths before she replied.
‘Sorry for your hat. It’s probably back on Skaia… Wait!!!!!!!! This means you didn’t get my embarrassing stream of messages???????? 1f you happen to get your hat, do me a favor, and don’t check them!!!!!!!!’
And she was violet in the face. She was pale for the boy, but there were more important things…
‘Right… Troppo. 1 guess little shit is still evil. His drones destroyed my hive!!!!!!!! All my precious treasures… And 1 can’t kill him, because he should be a teammate!!!!!!!! 1 hate him so much!!!!!!!! 1 mean platonically… Not kismesitude. And 1 did it again. Rambling about quadrants to a human who don’t know a thing about troll culture.’

She should have better things to worry about. Like, what the Void are the Crocker-puppets doing.
She muttered a sorry to Lars before opening the chatprogram.

Chatlog wrote:
temporaryAbsent
temporaryAbsent
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeso Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:40 pm

"==>Lars: Be Stupid"

Lars shakily stood up and looked at Tiamat, a bit confused. Why is she blushing? Maybe trolls blush if they are under stress, Lars assumed. "Well... I am sorry about your house... I mean hive. But hey, I know a thing or two about culture! Remember when I sent you that link to the car video compilation. That's some hella culture. Uh, anyways..." he grinned while playing with his hair, apparently embarassed by the lack of hat on it. "Anyways, important stuff... where are we, actually? And what will we do next?" He asked, clearly clueless, even though the recent mind stuff most certainly didn't help it. He started to feel the emptiness inside again. Tiamat's the only one left who doesn't work for the Condesce and is still alive. He felt weak, he felt that he could have prevented this all, had he entered the game in time. But he didn't and now this is how it ended up. And he has to work with it. The sadness might have reflected on his face for a second so he quickly turned around, pretending to be thinking about strategy.
Breeso
Breeso
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:34 pm

==> future future Joan wake up
You can't go that far into the future! Hell we just finished your first time loop! So you can only go to future Joan.

==> fine be future Joan
There's not much to say about her she's just hunting frogs with her potential matesprite. Maybe do a different timeline.

==>be dead Joan
You just woke up in one of the many dreams bubbles unaware that you are dead. Looks like some of your friends are over there. Wait you thought that they were all dead... Your eyes change from having pupils to completely white. That's when the memories of your doomed exsistance come flooding back.

There you all were standing in front of the black king ready to finish this game. Things seemed to be going in your favor.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by temporaryAbsent Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:50 pm

==> Tiamat, explain
'We are on Joan's land, near to her denizen's lair, waiting for her to finish the time loop. 1 think it recently happend, and we are free to leave. 1 have some hunting to do!!!!!!!! Though first we need to get Joan. As a Time player she is dangerous in the Condense's hand.

She stood up, looking at Lars.
'Let's go, they're probably on our Space player's land! And 1'm not doing this alone. They won't fight us, 1'll keep the moral down, and you try to destroy the mind connections. 1f this doesn't work out, we'll fight them. Understood?'
temporaryAbsent
temporaryAbsent
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeso Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:31 am

==>Lars: Buckle up

Lars tries to buckle up. It's difficult for him, but there is no other way. He turned back at Tiamat and looked at her. "Alright... but we must be careful. We have very little time and... we need to distract thembfrom running away, like Troppo did with Joan last time.. he said and then smiled a little."We just need to not act like heroes, because that results in permadeath. The othet things, I am sure we can work out when we get there... I hope my powers won't fail me. I think I understand them now..." he said and looked into the depths of the cave. Somewhere in there, a dangerous end game boss lies. Lars shivered and checked his specibus. Good, Technopow is still there, along with his regular whip.
Breeso
Breeso
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Rapture Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:30 am

==> Talk to Kyle

Creating an universe was easier than it looked. Troppo figured out at some point that it was possible to figure out that the songs (or croaks) show the perfection (or lack thereof) of the frogs' genetic codes. His absolute pitch allowed him easily determine which frogs were closer to becoming the Genesis Frog.

They were keeping all the clone frogs on Atgeva's respiteblock. Joan had managed to lockpick the door closed, so the frogs wouldn't escape and timey wimey powers let her simply teletransport inside and place the new frogs there.

It was... nice. They talked about their home planets and their guardians. Joan was convinced her human father killed people for a living, while Troppo told her how his nightingale lusus once scared a pack of howlbeasts by singing heavy metal.

His huskbuds beeped and he decided to answer. Joan was busy hunting frogs, anyway.

Pesterlog wrote:
Alice Rapture
Alice Rapture
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:23 am

==> Joan find the final frog
Troppo and you enjoyed three hours of frog hunting together and now it looked like the end of it. You walk back to Atgeva's hive holding the final frog for the breeding process. You hope that both of you can do something like this again, or something more realaxed like dinner and a movie.

Then you enter the hive and the frog slips out of your hands. You teletransport multiple times trying to recatch it causing a few things to be broken in the hive. Looks like he is actually causing you to lose focus, you guess that is what love must feel like. You recapture the frog then walk upstairs holding it tightly." so looks like this is the last frog... Joan really enjoyed doing this with you Troppo! Maybe we could do something else like this or something easier like dinner and a movie?"

You patiently wait for his response still holding the last of the frog.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Rapture Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

==> Troppo, create the Genesis Frog

Troppo smiled at Joan and held the frog. "Grea7. I was wai7ing fa you."

He typed a few comands on the apearifier. The slime inside mixed together and a little tadpole appeared. Troppo picked up the tadpole and took it to the meal block. He filled a pot with water and then dropped the tadpole inside.

"And in7o a card you go."

Troppo then summoned his lutekind and played the necessary song to captchalogue the pot with the frog inside.

After three hours of intense frog hunting and ectobiology, they were both hungry.

"So... abou7 dinner..." He thought about raiding Atgeva's fridge for a moment, but decided against it since she was a lowblood and probably didn't have good food. "Wan7 7o go 7o mi hive? I can cook us some7hing."

He offered her a dorky smile and held his hand out for her. A silent invite for Joan to hold it.

Troppo remembered Kyle's words. He would make the most of the time they had left.
Alice Rapture
Alice Rapture
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by temporaryAbsent Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:59 am

==> Tiamat, travel

You are doing just that, when you see Kyle messaging you.

Chatlog wrote:

She was happy to have Joan back, if it really happens, but she was worried, because nobody knew what will happen.

'1 hope they will be okay without tiaratops. According to Kyle, Joan's comes down in no time. She even tried to smile kindly and reassuring at the Bard. 'We can avoid fighting at least her! But we have to face another problem, Lars. They finished the frogbreeding, so they probably leaving for Troppo's land. That's our new destination.'
temporaryAbsent
temporaryAbsent
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeso Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:11 am

==>Lars: follow

Travelling along with Tiamat actually helped Lars. It cleared up his mind and s smile slowly appears on his face, even though it seems a but hollow.
"Alright, that's better than facing off both of them. Though ae still have to get her away from Troppo as he could easily recapture her. Also... the power to destroy life with one's thoughts is pretty... scary. So we have ti be quick..." at this point he seemed to be muttering more to himself as he changed direction with Tiamat to Troppo's land, changing into his god tier clothes sans the codpiece. Gods, he hates that thing. He put on his hooded cape which covered his head. Now he feels less insecure, even though he still has no fedora. At least Tiamat doesn't judge him because he doesn't have it, he thought. Hopefully.
Breeso
Breeso
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:27 pm

==> accept his hand
You accept his hand and smile. " that would be nice! Then Joan could show you one of her earth movies?" you blush a little when his hand wraps around yours. " lets get going!" you smile widely as both of you take off towards Troppo's land hand in hand.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next