Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

5 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] Empty Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

Post by BurdenKing Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:53 pm

Failure. That is what most sessions will find at the end of their journey. No grand fanfare, no warm reunion, only silence and isolation. Their enemies standing over their corpses and even their friends joining in the final laugh as the light drains from your eyes. It is only the natural state of things for players of the great game, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

"Now wait I second there Dear author, I do believe I have a counter to your little claim."

The shit, again?!

Why does everything I do break the fourth wall around here?
"I wouldn't know Dear author, but what i do know is that there is still a chance for those who play the game."

Well yeah, I mean if they can get themselves on the alpha timeline and all that nonsense. But that's near impossible to control, and not guaranteed to mean your victory. It might mean the victory of some asshole kids who benefit off your death or something like that.

"Yes, that is the traditional way for sure. However, me and my brother have come up with a little...plan of sorts, to try and shake thing sup."

A plan...Oh no, not this again. I told you, it'll only end in another doomed timeline. There's no way it'll work.

"Hmm, you say that, yet you've already planned it out so that me and my brother already started the preparations. You really are committed to playing dumb aren't you?"

No, I'll have you know I'm not playing at all!

"....Of course My dear author, but to remain on topic, I believe that it's time to try and fix this little rut we've found ourselves in. If you don't mind, I'll be going to meet up with my little candidates."

Wait shit, you already have them chosen? How long have you been setting this up?

"Oh, long enough. Now why don't you get back to your little narration. Can't have them coming in without any idea what to do now can we?"

oh uh, yeah sure. Let me just...get on that....god damn it they did it again. I miss Doc, he never manipulated me like this....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in a empty white room, four people found themselves without the friends they had planned to play with. Whatever that game they had decided to play had done, it had sent them here, with other people that they didn't recognize or know. The game was meant to start simply enough, and yet none of the four had even gotten a chance to finish installing their game before they had suddenly appeared in the room.

Where were they? why were they here? Why was there a pure white woman coming out of that door that came out of nowhere?

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] Giphy

"Greetings my dear Candidates. Welcome to Sburb, the game of the grandest scales and the most precious of treasures." The woman said, propping the shaft of a parasol on her shoulder as she twirled it, the large umbrella making a near solid red ring behind her as it's tips were painted red.

"I trust you all made it here rather unharmed? We wouldn't want you to be taken out of the game so early on."

A commotion was heard from behind the door she had just entered in, before that door vanished and the sound quickly left with it. That left the four players with the mysterious woman, silence, and whatever question plagued their minds.

Last edited by BurdenKing on Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20706

Back to top Go down

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] Empty Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

Post by cocoaSmiles Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:22 pm

You're sitting in your room, back to the wall, knees up with your laptop on your lap, Pet ferret, Pan, up on your shoulder relaxing and cuddling up around your neck in your hair, you pet his head. Your busy typing away to your friend’s who happen to be talking you into playing some hyped up game (by them it is hyped. You have no idea where it came from.) You're playing hard to get, as in to get into the game, you are usually one of the first people up on something like this, so you idly flip pages in your wiccan craft book, making your replies spaced out enough to make your friends believe you're just not interested. But you are!!! You really are and you can’t wait to just, do it.

Fingers twitching over the keys you finally give in!

OR: K! K! You got me in this. Snd it ove alredy.
AE: About time Thea. Y-you had me worried that you, were going to be. You know.. Joining us?
OR: Stp talkin, srt sndin’!!

--- AE has sent a file ---
---File downloaded---

You quickly start to set up the download, more then ready for this. The screen comes up and begins its work, you flip back to pesterchum to check out the group memo see what everyone’s talking about.

-------------
MM: so? is she join’ us or not??? we got shit to do.
PS: Im already board as shit, i may just drop out now.
AE: C-come on guys!! Just..wait okay? Anna you know as good as i do that she would normaly be the first one in, she just..you know being her.
---orchestralRoyal ]OR] has joined Partyfuntown Memo ---
OR: You tlkin bout’ me?
MM: well duhhhhh, why wouldn’t we be? You takin’ way to long to get this going.
OR: Wll srry.
PS: yeh i was bout to leave and go you know, do what i do.
OR: No.
OR: No we dn’t knw wat you do. Who evn ar you? Wy you here?
MM: That’s Jery’s pal, says we needed another play’a. So..yeah.
AE: Be nice everyone, he is a really, REALLY close and old friend of mine and i really want my old friend to meet my new close friends and...for us all to just..get along.
AE: guys please say something…
MM: Oklie dokily. Fine. Friend you are now welcomed to the pack, just make sure not to step on all our toe’s k? K.
AE: Anna…
---------------------

You can’t help but roll your eyes.. You love them, your friends. Best people in the world and truely you don’t think you could live without em sometimes. You never really say it, you should tho, but you know they know. They must know. Sep that new kid..you don’t know how you feel bout him..

--------------------

OR: K. lodin up ad shiz. Won’t tke lng.
AE: Good, I am setting up as well to host you Thea.
OR: Thank’s Jay.
AE: Oh no, whats wrong? Are you sick...are you dyeing????
MM: YOU BEST NOT BE DIEING ON US RIGHT NOW
MM: IF YOUR DYEING I AM GOING TO KILL YA! I AM GOIN KILL YA SO BAD!
OR: Nahh wy you tink i’m dyein?
PS: What is even going down here? What in hot hell, is happening.
MM: I WILL BIPPITY BOPPITY BOO YOUR ASS OUT OF MY BLACK ASS HAT AND BEAT YOU TO THE SHITS. SO HELP ME THEA
OR: O.K CHILL! CHILL.
OR: Im nt dyein’ gosh.
PS: ….
MM: But you said “Thank’s” Not thnks or tnks or how ever you feel like typing it at the moment. So ya must be dyeing!
AE: Exactly, you can’t be feeling well.
OR: Wat!? I can’t say thnks lik, noraml? With out eveyoe tinkin’ i’m dyein?
AE: I guess??
OR: ...k ima chek the gam.
MM: K keep in touch and tell us how it gos and if your connected.

You roll your eyes, flicking back to the game you notice a small flickering in your upper corner, you look up properly and see your connection is acting up.. You slap the side of your computer. Hearing a sound you don’t want to hear while you have a cd in your lap top.. You hope to Celtic Cernunnos that you didn’t mess the cd up. You sigh, watching the connection stable itself and relaxe, reaching up and giving Pan a head scratch, he is fast asleep. It's rather late for you, but really you don’t care. You watched the screen spin, and listened to the music, it was nice..

As it finally reached the end you smiled, yawning slightly, about time. But you never got to see it finish, your eyes fell shut for only a moment before opening..and you were no longer on your bed… You found yourself here..

You blink a few times, feeling Pan nuzzle closer to your skin still fast asleep.. But you, you are wide awake and a little worryed. How...you must be asleep! Duh, haha. Funny.

OR: Unhamed? Ye, tottly, Im a just… wke now.

She gave her self a few rough pinches and yet, nothing… this wasn’t a dream? Well cleary, it wasn’t it was nothing like her own dreams.

OR: Who...ar you?

Was all she could as the woman, she was rather pretty but..so..odd. She couldn’t put her finger on it. Placing her hands on her hips slightly annoyed, she wanted to understand what was going on. And this was going nowhere fast.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21771
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] Empty Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

Post by Thebluemage Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:48 am

There was a poem Anura's uncle had always recited to himself, after his maiming on a patrol.

War's servants walk
an endless sea
upon the land.
Breath steaming
in the early morning air
as warriors prepare for battle--

The skies were black. Not the black of the night sky, nor black as the deepest sea beneath Her homeworld - it was the void itself. The land was a mirror to the sky, with obsidian cathedrals rising like massive oaks from their stoic soil. On the highest peak, the cathedral that seemed a veritable monument to gaudy gargoyles, was a stout smith standing before a split anvil, blue light streaming from it's ruptured core. Each strike against it echoed by thick strikes of lightning from the sky, crashing down like islands of light in the sea of imps, ogres, liches, and countless other foul forms that would quickly submerge it before once again being interrupted as another strike further cracked the anvil.

Even as she worked, she knew that even if she turned this artifact to dust with her strikes, it would never be enough to defeat this army. She knew, because she made it. She had first crafted it to defeat single, power opponents...like the Black King, before his augmentation made that plan impractical. Letting the hammer, glowing out of the runes placed upon it, fall to the side, the warrior clad in glimmering alloy began to descend from her stone platform and towards an open staircase into the smooth cathedral.

The deep belling of the horn
breaks over the field--
Loosing them
from their positions--

Ah. That final hunting horn. It signaled the arrival of the Black King, her end. The traps she placed across the planet had been doing wonders at keeping the underlings and foul dersites, though at this point there was little distinguishing between them, at bay. They would provide her the time she needed for this last part.

In a burst of motion
they pour forth
liquid in their strength.
The ground echoes
to the beat of hooves...
Battle is begun--

The hall was irreproachable in its size, and suffocating in its sparseness. Within it's boundaries were five  hearths - one with a diamond and gold boar's head mantle, one with a howling dwarf of ebony wood with a beard of steel, one with a full keg of delicious beer next to the fireplace, and finally one with the hearth in the shape of a glowing anvil.

Could you guess which one was hers?

She waddled down the steps, damn whoever made them so steep, and walked towards her hearth. She had surrounded it in furniture in the style of home - stout but comfortable. It was a nice to sit while the world ended.

Ring-Givers lead the fray,
those oath bound
join with fervor,
as on this day
are oaths fulfilled--

She grieved for her friends - Storri Strongbeard, Ferra Janisson, Wolfgarr Stonejaw. They had been so full of life, her annoyances at first but soon her dearest friends. If only it hadn't of come to this, if only they had never played the game to begin with, if only they had just stayed home, and safe. Now look where they were, each buried beneath their hearth. It wasn't tradition, but it was the best she could do, it was what they deserved.

A thundering crash from outside. Oh, they'd get theirs too. They'd get theirs. She had finished her masterwork. Her legacy.

The Master Rune of Anura Belmor, forged into the very heart of Skaia.

The smell of blood,
of sweat,
lingers in the air--
Metal meets metal,
finds the soft flesh
that has been girded for war
as foemen clash;
finding each other,
locked in a dance of death
as intimate
as any courting of lovers--

The great black doors break down. The howls of thousands roar in and break her silence. With a smooth motion, she places her horned helmet upon her braided head and grabs her hammer. It was time for a reckoning. Even now she felt the stone beneath her shake and crack, she smiled as she felt the planet do the same.

Today will some father,
some mother,
lose a son--
Someone will mourn
for a brother--
Women will weep
for the empty beds
they will keep
in memory
of fallen husbands--

At the very heart of her cursed session, the Master Rune of Anura Belmor began to glow. As the craftswoman herself beat a swath through the minion armies, holding them back at the great doors themselves. A figure born aloft upon wings of the strongest gromril, black of carapace and heart descended before her, all minions and carapces around it suddenly exploding in blood and materials with one gust of its metal feathers. They merely bounced off the Heir's armor. She glared hatefully at the creature, a pair of crowns floating above it's horns - two crowns of queens noble and two crowns of kings brave and beaten. It glared hatefully back at her, it's tongue hanging as a trophy from her armor. She hefted her maul - the first relic of her species for that same species's last conflict.

At the end of the world, their last duel began.

Over all the clamor
the Cry of the Raven rings...
And the eerie voice
of the Valkyrie sings--

At the back of the great hall, three massive statues of three duardin children began to glow and tremble with power. A beam of multicolored energy shoots out of their eyes and into the little duardin that could, and she began to sing. Loud and crisp as the world outside began to tremble and crack, the ashes that made up the planet's surface falling into the denizen's unlit forge at the world's center.

Chooser of the Slain
is she,
as she points
her spectral spear
heroes fall
to ascend to Odin's Hall--
Ever onward she rides,
working woe,
controlling the rise
or fall
of the battle's tide.

For a brief moment, the Executioner looked worried.

Then with a toneless roar, it kicked her in the side, the power of which sundering the mighty plate and sending her flying. Despite the power of her friends, despite the strength of her craft, despite it all, she wasn't strong enough.

She hit stone, hard. Not moving for long seconds as the Executioner watched, waiting, disappointing. A moment later, it had teleported in front of her, a bloody hand reaching down to grab it's still twitching tongue from her belt.

The blacksmith's hand grabbed his wrist, cracking the carapace with the force of her grip.

"No...no longer." She muttered, wrist glowing with the power of it's magic. "It ends here." She reaches down with her other gauntlet-clad hand, taking a stone engraved with her distinctive rune - a stylized Y within a gaping maw - to crack in her hand.

Silence reigns
at battle's end;
among the fallen
survivors search
for Kindred,
for Allies,
for Friends--
Giving aid
where it can be granted,
to others,
easing suffering
by speeding them
toward their end--

Skaia exploded. The master rune had done its job, unleashing it's power, it's vengeance, upon the session, destroying world after world and ending the ruins of the Gold Kingdom immediately. The End had come.

She began singing again.

Yet when the banners wave,
when the war horn bellows,
once again
will men
answer the call--

With her last seconds, this version of Anura Belmor looked up at the statues of her friends, looking down on her with pride. She grinned, smashing the Executioner's shocked expression into the stone with the last vestiges of her strength before they both simply...stopped existing.

That timeline was done.

Defending hearth and home,
with hearts that beat
to the thundering horses feet--

A young duardin lady stood in her hearth, grumbling over her books, sent to think about her rude remarks to her mother. Her room was six feet by six feet of carved, living stone, tapestries covering the walls and a variety of stone and wood furniture giving it a lived-in sort of clutter. "Can't believe this bullshit..." She'll mutter, angrily reading the musings of some long dead ancestor or another.

She suddenly felt a chill run down her spine, and her anger cooled immediately. Confused, she turned around, checking for some kind of interloper.

Remember your heroes,
hold them high--
Give them honor,
for with it they die--
All who fall are not forgotten--

She shrugged it off, deciding the sudden...dampening of her frustration due to her the unconscious thought that she'd be playing a game with her friends later tonight. It would be a blast, apparently this game came out of the scion of the Royal Clan itself.

Suddenly, she saw the true nature of this sensation, the true nature of what was going on. All her things were gone, the colorful tapestries replaced by sterile cream. A woman of similar color, interrupted by specs of dire red, began speaking, talking about the very game she had set out to play though with the name Sburb instead of Sbeer.

"Just who the fuck do you think you are? Where are we? You have until the count of three to send me back to my hearth!" She practically glowed as the rune on her forehead brightened with her rising anger.[/i][/i]
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Taurus Posts : 189
Boondollars : 15965

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:31 pm

The woman tilted her head almost playfully, and what sounded like a soft giggle came not from her, but else where in the room that did not seem to have a source "Forgive me, it seems despite my time training, I let the excitement of the occasion dull my manners." She said, before performing a curtsy to the group " I am known by many names, but for you my dear guests, I shall tell you my favorite one. Miss Sol, at your service." Her tone was kind and happy, the woman collapsing her parasol and tucking it under her arm as she turned to aknowledge Anura.

"As for your questions, I shall answer them with order and brevity. I think I am a rather wonderful hostess, if my experience has shown me anything. You are within the game you so joyously installed into whatever electronic or magical device your people use. And though it's not a question, I still have an answer to your fiery demand." she explained, her tone calm and kind. She tilted her head and seemed to somehow smile with the smallest movement of the muscles around her eye "No"

She then clapped her hands and giggled, this time the sound originating from her and not the void "Okay then, anymore questions before we move on to the next part? We do have a schedule to keep, but I can maybe allow a little leeway. After all, it is your game."
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:30 am

Sitting at your desk you were chatting on a memo with all the Sburb players as to how things were gonna work, Carol wanted you to play this game, most likely so she can try to one-up you, or well, try to, like always... but heck, you're not gonna turn down an excuse to play something with the crew, this might even be the first game Luna's even played so lets see how this unravels.

-Sburb Memo-:

Getting on the game at Josh's request you wonder why he wants you to kick his ass? FPS games are like the hardest for him to play.. ah, well, this wouldn't be the first time. Hell its how you two met if you're not mistaken. Looking at your games download progress you sigh slightly. 10% Left? Man there was gonna be a few frames of lag, and that was gonna throw you off. Wait.. 8%? Hm, maybe you'll wait this out. Getting up you went to the fridge in your room and got some water and came back, taking a sip as the download ended. You loved having fast internet. Before you could join the multiplayer section your connection dropped to 0, the drop even logged you out of Pesterchum. You put your laptop on your lap and got focused into figuring out what happened, you swore if Carol sent you a virus you were gonna hurt somebody. What was going o.. ... suddenly the brightness on your laptop went up by a drastic amount, forcing you to cover your eyes. As the brightness went away you opened your eyes... what the hell just happened? Did the game just boot up at random and drop you off here? Was this a waiting room of sorts? Who were these people? You sat there in your chair still while feeling very ill informed, staring at the lady and people in front of you, expecting answers, and now. This was not what you were expecting and this seems very worrying, though honestly you just know that Josh is gonna use this as an 'Excuse to evade the 1v1'..
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Scorpio Posts : 136
Boondollars : 14796

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:54 pm

The curly raven headed girl looked around slightly, feeling lost.. out of place.. she wasn't feeling to comfortable in her own skin at the moment. Like... she wasn't even her self? That's silly, she cleared her throat and  spoke up, taking a step forwards.

"yeh! any qustions. Wy am I hre? An who the hell are yu, to take me away frm my friends!" She was not pleased, what so ever. Pan wasn't either, the Ferrets eyes slowly peeking open, full of sleepy haze. why was she yelling? why now?  Thea was worryed, scared, she didn't want to look scared, and she wasn't taking orders from some scary no mouthed thing! That took her from her home... her home.. damn it. her friends! Where were they? Are they okay? Did they make it in? Mom.. Shit mom! SHIT. shit.. she could take care of her self. surely.. but damn it.  This was all to much.

She took a deep breath, she needed to slow down, this had to be something, there was a reason..right? there had to be a reason!
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:14 pm

"Keep your stance wide."

CLASH-

"Keep your body lowered!"

CLASH! CLANG-

BE-BEEP!

You jolted as the fencing sword struck at your side, making the suit's buzzer go off. Your instructor chuckles lightly, and tells something along the line of practicing your posture, as well as your block technique, and some other third thing you didn't hear since he was speaking through his mask. You removed yours, nodding at his words as though you were taking it to heart, and he dismisses you.

But not without a final word from him, which went something along the lines of putting more of your heart into it, and keeping your head out of the clouds.

You give him a half-assed wave, and went on your way. You would strip off your equipment when you got to your room, which was a bit of a walk to the other side of the house, but by the time you get there, the game should be downloaded and ready to play. You're friends have been talking up this game, and despite you not being all that into video games, you'd do just about anything with your friends if it meant fitting in with them. So you decided why not? Besides, SBurb did sound like one of those interesting world-building games, and you being you, you liked to world build.

About ten minutes or so later, you've managed to make your way to your room with no obstructions, and headed inside. Rascal was asleep on your bed - no big surprise, and was curled up tightly into the button-up you had to throw off this morning. You pet his little head with a figure, watching his little eyes peak open for a moment before they closed again. Well, you weren't getting that back until he woke up.

You started taking off the gloves, and then the jacket. It was really hot in that damn thing. You were about to remove your sous-plastron when your laptop began to "sing" - it was your download notification. SBurb must've finished. You wait to remove the plastron, going to your laptop and checking your downloads and running the program.

Then suddenly, the computer wigs the hell out before shutting itself off.

"What?" You click on the mouse, but nothing happens. You run your finger over the trackpad. Nothing. You got frustrated with it, and decide to shut the laptop. If it wasn't going to work, you would try again later. Besides, you needed rest anyway; the instructor worked your ass off when he saw you falling into your 'space' at the beginning of the session.

Deciding not to pull off what gear you had on left, you got in your bed. Rascal woke up momentarily to join you, creeping under the sous-plastron and hunkering down. You huffed, and closed your eyes. You really didn't intend on napping, but you found that just laying on your bed with your eyes closed did just as well. Ten or fifteen minutes like this would make you feel like you've slept for an hour.

Around the ten minute mark, you open one eye.

The room had gone all white, and you saw four people - if the white entity with the red flecks in their dress could be considered a person - with you. You felt alarm, and both eyes opened wide. This wasn't one of your daydreams, was it? You felt sure it was, but you don't see a blue sky nor a city made from gold, or a window, for that matter. You were stuck on wanting to feel alarmed, or to feel 'alright'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Anura's fiery temper did not cool, instead growing as the rune on her forehead glowed even brighter, as if it had been stoked by a bellows. Miss Sol was an odd creature - perhaps some subterranian abomination, using her magic to steal her away from hearth and home? If so, then the rest of these creatures were also strange. They looked like tall and slim Duardin - a duardin pancake, if you will. She pursed her lip and glared suspiciously at all of them, unsure what their intentions exactly were. It wasn't until one of them, curly, jet hair, asked a similar question to hers.

Ah, they were both stolen. They had common cause, at least.

Turning her anger back at Miss Sol, she couldn't help but raise her voice, "I refuse to play any of your games, you abyssal tryhard, send me back or you will face the fury of clan Belmor! She puffed out her chest, glaring daggers at Miss Sol and daring her to try and tell her otherwise, "Other than that, nope, not a damn question."
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:00 pm

Miss Sol looked to Thea, tilting her head in a bit of confusion "As I said Miss, You are here because you chose to enter Sburb. And once more, I do like to think I'm a rather effective hostess. But it may seem I'm not doing a good job, with the current temperament of my guests." Shes aid, the last part sounding a bit like she was wondering.

She then turned to Anura, her thinking interrupted by the yelling girl. A slight twitch was seen with her eye, but it remain shut and he calm demeanor stayed. "I'm afraid I can't do that Miss. Once someone enters the game, they cannot leave until they either lose or win." Her tone suddenly turned a bit more serious, staring straight at Anura with her closed eye "And were I to send you back, you would have no chance in saving your people or friends from the destruction you have brought to them."

She said, before turning and facing the door behind her, her voice changing "I'm afraid though our time for questions has ended. We must continue with into the next part of the game. Any further questions can be directed to Master E after he has finished his explanation." She said, grabbing a handle that had appeared on what had once been a wall. Pulling open the door revealed what appeared to be an outside area lit by a green light.

Miss Sol exited the white room, gesturing for the four players to follow. Across the green lit opened room, as Miss Sol entered, a new door appeared and opened. From it, a similar creature to Miss Sol exited what appeared to be a similar but serperate room that the players had been standing in.

This creature was male, wore a rather clean white suit, and had a fur collar around his neck with the tips of the fur being tinted a bright green. His expression, which was made up of a single eye like Miss Sol, seemed more stern and emotionless then the jovial Miss Sol.

Behind him, four figures seemed to stand in the room, likely conversing with each other what to do.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:08 pm

Thea looked around, then at the other, pulling her lap top up under her arm taking a moment before captchalogueing it in her Spell Book moduse.  She pulled up on her high waisted jeans and began to walk towards the door the woman had entered. She walked with forced confidants. Forced confidants? Maybe, Maybe not. But she sure as hell knew what she was doing.. OR did she?

" Wat do yu mean time for questins is over? Slow down! hey. HEY! you cant be seris! this is so nt cool! come on, yu cant just ya know. kidnap us?" She picked up her speed, reaching out to grab the woman's shoulder, her eyes darting across the room to the male. what was this sick joke?? She didn't like this one bit, she had places to be, people to see.. friends who where like, waiting for her? A mom who would be furious!  She had slow down for a moment before reaching out again, grabbing the others shoulder. 

And yet. Here she was, following this..thing in to a new area? And it wasn't giving her any good vibes what so ever.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:50 pm

Anri just stares on awkwardly, your gaze flitting between the short person with the glowing forehead and the woman (?) leading the group to the next room. Logic says you should press her for answers, but you decide not to. Instead you get up off the floor, holding onto the front of the plastron to keep your ferret from sliding out under it, and adjusting your grip so your arm rested comfortably across your waist. The lump under the fabric moved before settling again, and you went to follow the entity without a concern.

Though you stopped right in the threshold as the other girl ran up to the lady and just up and grabbed her by her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:49 pm

As soon as Thea placed her hands upon Miss Sol's shoulders, a massive flash of red briefly consumed them. During for what was a mere second for others, Thea was faced with Miss Sol. To be more accurate, millions of Miss Sol, all surrounding her. They are stared at Thea, their one eye opened with what looked like rage as the air was filled with heat and sulfur.

One Miss Sol suddenly closed the distance rapidly, her single rage filled eye filling all that Thea could see until the rest of the copies seemed to fade away. Then, in a thousand voices all screaming at once, Miss Sol spoke

"Do! Not! Touch! Me!"

Her voices seemed to break the episode, and Thea exited the red flash, seeing Miss Sol looking at her with concern as if nothing had happened.

"Are you okay Miss?"
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:02 pm

Thea stumbled back slightly, the moment felt like it was much longer then it really was.. he knees were week, her eyes where wide and shaken. No. NO she was not okay. crazy bitch.. She shook her head no, Pan had woken up, fur standing on end letting out soft little hisses at the woman. Pan was not pleased! PAN WAS MAD. PAN WANTED TO BITE CHUR FACE OFF.

"I.. I.. No." She backed away slowly, reaching up and petting Pan, trying to calm him down.. what even just happend. She didn't know what to say.. she was still stunned. "Crazy bitch"
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:49 pm

. . . . . .

What the hell was that? You thought, staring at the lady standing up out of your chair and capchalogging your Laptop into your Hangman Modus, it being logged in L A P T O P . You were thinking of waiting around and seeing if your friends popped up, but not now. You got in front of Thea, trying to get a very good look at Ms. Sol. "What did you just do to her? First, you bring us here, and then you poof off with one of us, striking fear into her? Just what IS your problem?" You spoke very firm and clear, careful to make sure she knew you were not pleased. If she was just gonna do that with her, that could happen again with any one of us, and you weren't about to sit there and let her think that potential torture is an okay thing to do to.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:43 pm

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] RmGb5Dx

You watched as the two confronted the woman, already feeling anxious once the red flash happened. You pressed your arm tighter around mid-section, feeling a need 'wake up' from this daydream so you could return to your friend group on the laptop. You remain silent, as that was the only thing you're used to doing when there was a confrontation with an adult.

Of course, you were a bit concerned for the girl, as she looked shaken up. You can't actually say you feel all that bad, seeing as it was her fault for touching her in first place. Though you don't know to what extent that the lady punished her for, and it seemed unfair to punish her in whatever way she did. Your itching to tell Thea that it could have been worse, but not knowing what the entity did, you held your tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:03 am

Anura's hair tingled when she looked straight back at her, right before she could open her mouth to begin her next string of threats. But...something in those alien eyes made her stop, and think, and store her anger in a vault for another day. She had no idea if this creatures words were truthful - but judging from the sudden work of magic she had just demonstrated on that strange girl, it was obvious she held power. She refused to risk any harm to her kin and kind. She would suffer any trials and tribulations, there was no need to discuss it further - if this had to be done then she would win this game at any cost.

It was simply the Duardin way.

Sudden realization came to her, the Duardin way! Of course, she was among the unknown and thus required protection.

Satisfactory sobered, she followed Miss Sol, ignoring the foolishness of the other weird creatures - though she could not blame them for defending each other, it was admirable even. The girl - for it had to be a girl for their obvious lack of beard - speaking very plainly said it best. Anura approached the strangely haired female, waiting for them to introduce this 'Master E' individual.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:54 pm

Miss Sol stared at the Questioning youth that had come to defend Thea, letting out a small sigh as she shook her head. "She assaulted my person, and I reacted with a vast amount of restraint. " she said calmly, then tucked her parasol under her arm "Now, please let us continue. We behind schedule as is, and my patience is wearing thin."

She watched as Anura came to follow and gestured for the silent fourth person to the party, seeming to appreciate them not standing against her.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:21 pm

Thea swallowed the hard lump in her throat before following behind them. She wasn't pleased but honestly she was scared. It wouldn't last for long surely ones the the shock washed over she would be fine. but right now..she wanted to say nothing...

She kept her mouth shut and eyes low as they entered the new room, she guessed they would just...see what happens..

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] S1nJUQD
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:34 pm

"I can understand that, though, maybe use less restraint? Sorry if I annoyed you in any way, it's just a tad abnormal for a host or guide to use a method so.. fear inducing, for lack of better term." He didn't seem to stay angry with Miss Sol, though he still questioned her method. Plus, he didn't really want to make a bad first impression so he hoped his apology would show that he meant no bad by closing the distance the way he did. He watches as she went ahead with the dwarf looking character, sighing as now this was gonna be a rather quiet trip. Looking over at Anri he used his hand to motion them over as well. "Come on, they're gonna leave you behind." He began to follow them after doing this, at this point he just wants to get this "Tutorial" over with.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:43 pm

Anri followed, staying behind the group. So far, you didn't have a lot to say - not yet, anyway. Though you briefly said, to no in particular, "I'm right behind you."

You quietly pondered on whether you'd wake up soon. You're under the impression that that you - the splinter of you - might have been moved to this place somehow; however, that couldn't be the case. You're still in your fencing garb, which is starting to become rather uncomfortable. Seeing as everyone was dressed normally, more or less, made you feel like you're sticking out. A change of clothes at some point would be nice, but you'll ask about that when this thing is done.

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:52 am

Entering the room, the group  of four were shown just what was giving the room it's green glow. Filling the sky above them, amidst a sea of stars and nearby planets, was a massive green sun. waves of gravity seemed to emanate from it, send an odd pulse of soft pressure down their bodies rhythmically, as if the very star was breathing onto them.

As the children watched this astrological body in all its glory, the door they had come through slammed shut and disappeared, the same being said to the door the other entity came through along with his own group of four. They were now left without a way to return to the closed room, weather they wanted to or not.

Miss Sol let out a giggle as she flashed red, before disappearing entirely. The male sighed, and fixed his cuff links as he flashed green and also disappeared. The four were left on their own now, sharing the space with the other group. Two of them seemed human in appearance, but both possessed gray skin and candy colored horns of differing shapes.

One, a male it seemed, towered over everyone else in the space, dressed in a fine gray tuxedo that one could feel a mobster would wear. While he was missing the hat, his body language gave him an opposing stance that seemed to breath power and confidence. Opposing this though, was the much more averaged sized female. She wore a incredibly baggy hoodie, with long Gray pants. On her head was a ribbon tied around a collection of hair colored a calming bluish green. She wore glasses, and was reading a book. It was almost as if she ignored everything around her, but the glances she gave told otherwise.

comparatively, the two other individuals were much more familiar. One was a youthful looking girl, dressed in a a fashion one would see a Japanese school girl in. She was awestruck by the environment, and made noises of amazement and excitement. A quick movement of her hand revealed a cell phone in which she began to take pictures with, occasionally taking a selfie and posing.

Yet again, her companion in race opposed this image. He was lanky and seemed messy in terms of clothing and hair. He was sitting, but was still eye to eye to the female human, emphasizing his size compared to her. seemed tired, and in fact might have been asleep if his posture was anything to consider. His eyes were behind a wavy cascade of hair.

The tall gray skinned male broke the silence, chuckling to himself as he eyed Anura and the others "Great, more runts. Just what we needed around here." he said, his baritone voice almost like a drum. "And look, seems evens runts can have runts." He said, looking at Anura and chuckling to himself.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:25 pm

Many called the Duardin a proud people, an honorable people, and a proud one.

They often left off the descriptor angry...and vulgar. Indeed the Cursemoots were very popular events where the most witty poets of all the clans came together to see who could string together the most elaborate and offensive insult. It was a wonderful way to release steam in their honorbound society.

Anura always admired these poets.

"Oi you gargantuan fucking limb-dicked oak, Why don't you kneel down here and say that to my fookin face, so I can break off those dildos you call horns and nail you to the fuckin wall with them"

"Ah'll rip that tie off and choke you out until you orgasm your organs out you brain-dead fucklog of ah living being! Ah'll hammer out yer nails and use'em to trample ya feet to the ground while ah 'ammer your ass so hard they'll be callin' ya anvil, and then ah'll stick my foot so far down ya throat you'll be SHITTING BUCKLES for a month!" breath "AH'LL SMASH A RUNE IN YA SKULL TO LET EVERYONE ELSE KNOW NOT TO FUCK WITH ANURA FUCKIN' BELMORE! And then 'amma get REALLY nasty!

"Ah'll rip out ya ribcage an' use it ta build ya casket, ya pole-proportioned paraphile! Ah'll use that gun and write yer fuckin' eulogy you insecure hoplophila! Then ah'll grab ya girl and jig on yer fucking grave after the reception ya fucking cunt!"

As this tide of vitriol comes to an end, Anura had ended up right in his face. Er, as close as she could be.  The long-hammer in her hands was much more capable of reaching his face shoulder her rage decide to take a more physical manifestation.

"Fuckin' call me a runt. Swearin' it ya wanker."

Where the fuck is that accent coming from? Oh goodness she was mad.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:54 pm

"Hey, Anura was it? You mind not going Super Saiyan on us and cut the guy some slack? The both of you are making some rather poor First-Impressions." Seth began to speak up towards them, he seemed a bit annoyed by the lack of common courtesy they were showing.

"Let me have a try of this. Hello everyone, so I'm assuming everyone was just sucked into this game session as well?" He really didn't understand what the hell the trolls or the dwarf were but he treated them the same as he treated the human kids, making eye contact with everyone at least once while addressing the groups, he wanted to break the awkwardness and he felt that asking that question would be the best way to do so. "If everyone was, we really shouldn't be bickering with each other, we should probably get to understand who we all are, as cheesed as that sounds." He was really hoping the others shared his common sense and perhaps, well, they would not shout at him or sling some insults.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:53 pm

Thea perked up, jumping in to the conversation. "Yes! I was also sucked in to this! Me and Pan here were resting on our bed while I was installing this game my friends wanted to play! Gosh, I miss them already... I'm Thea by the way. Just so you know. This is Pan." She gestured to the Ferret on her shoulder as she pushed her hair to the side, he was wide awake, just chillin' there.

She took her moment to look around all of them, making eye contact slowly so this would be a little more personal She stopped tho, shooting daggers at the large troll for a moment before she kept speaking, " I didn't want this... I didn't ask to be here. I don't think any of us asked for this...So lets try to work together and try to not rip one another's heads off? Okay? OKAY!" She smiled pumping a fist in to the air. Hopping the crowed would agree!
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:05 pm

Anri just... stares on. They didn't want to talk to anyone; there were too many people, and there's already screaming. They're panicking, about to have an anxiety attack, and they fell behind the back of the group. Anri pressed their back against the wall, hoping to hell and back that they wouldn't make a scene in front of the crowd.

It's beyond a dream now - this was reality. Dealing with that fact alone only added to the growing panic in their chest. Rascal seems fully awake now, and had slunk his way up their sous-plastron and climb awkwardly up and around Anri's neck, acting as the comfort animal that he was supposed to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next