Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

+3
mangledmedic
Ion
pyroTitechniac
7 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 5 Empty Re: SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by mangledmedic Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:33 am

anaiko enter ====>

you mimic the steps you seen your client do to make a yellow torso that's been cut open eww

as you start to sew it up your cornel sprite floats out side and comes back a lot smaller and with a snake head it whispers

quickly young one quickly
as you finish the last stich there is a bright flash and it gets hotter

land of docks and deserts

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 5 Flat,550x550,075,f
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19165
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 5 Empty Re: SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by pyroTitechniac Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:23 pm

PT: Shut up, I'm not in the mood.
pyroTitechniac ]PT] ceased trolling reverseSpirals ]RS]
Ceyvox gets up. He had been tired of this shit. Constantly bad news after the other. Not  to mention one of the people he trusted most, almost, took his flushed crush away. He was tired of this. He was also depressed. Ceyvox sits in his cave, not wanting anyone to bother him. He turns off his laptop.
pyroTitechniac ]PT] has disconnected.

There. Peace and quiet. He just wanted to lay there. With nobody bothering him. Silence. He wnated Silence.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Aquarius Posts : 110
Boondollars : 18734

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:21 pm

Whalesprite follows you as the Totem Lathe carves the cruxite dowel. You make a mental note to thank Satura for putting your devices so close together. You put the totem onto the Alchechemiter. A flash of purple light, and a rubix cube appears. The only colors on it are purple, blue, and white. You groan in frustration. You suck at these!
You decide to check on Cev, guessing that he forgot that you could see him. His earlier statement worried you, seeing as you were a kind of counselor to him. He usually allowed you to talk to him, but this time was different. Was he mad? Whalesprite nudges you. He points out the window. A large red blob was headed towards you.
You grab a telescope, from where you don't know, and look into it. A meteor was headed straight for your hive. "Shit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:27 pm

(Hey guys/girls, I am kinda in the dark on who's going to be my server player. anyone free. can't be Thebluemage since he hasn't been on since pg 4)
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20043

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:29 pm

I would but anaiko is alredy serving someone but I guess if we realy need to we can have her dream self do it or something)
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19165
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:34 pm

(thank you, i'll keep that as a back up if we cant find another)
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:17 pm

(i could be your server, like what dave does for jade? probably not)

You quickly start turning the sides of the cube. "Done!"
Only one side was one color. You really sucked at these. You start over. This time, three sides were the same color. That was an improvment. You start over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:11 pm

You grab the soldier and gaze at it. You have absolutely no idea what you're supposed to do with this. You throw it on the ground and find that it doesn't shatter. It's made of crystal so it shouldn't be acting this way. You decide to take it to your desk inside. Owlsprite follows you, hooting.

You pull out your spinny chair, turn on the bright light, and pull out a little screwdriver. You take the back off of the toy, and look into a bunch of crystal wires. "SHoOT..."

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:09 pm

Bastas felt a feeling. a Feeling that he hasn't felt since he started drinking, or only on his worst nights, he bolted for the bathroom. there followed the most disgusting retching sound ever heard. at the same time the entire house flashed. sending Bastas, his house, and a lot of Bioluminescent cobalt colored vomit straight into another land.
A land of Plains and Wolves.
Bastas was Still puking, We'll come back to him in a minute.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23449
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:19 pm

"One...last...turn...GOT IT!" The rubix cube is completley filled. It begins to glow purple. You stare at the spectacle as it fills your hive. It disappears, and the meteor hits the beach.
You enter the LAND OF GARNET AND GEARS
SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 5 Wasteland
((Not a good image of my planet, but close enough. Just add gears floating in the sky and the clouds being darker.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:57 pm

You see many meteors start falling outside your hive. Each wave continued to grow in size and quantity.

TT: I AM IN NEED OF SOME SERiOUS ASSISTANCE HERE!!!
TT: I HAVE THIS ToY AnD METEORS ArE STARTING TO RAIN DOWN!!!
TT: IT DOES NoT BReAK!!!
TT: THeRE ArE MANY WIrES IN IT!!!
TT: HELP!!!

As much as you hated it, you needed help. Like, you were even willing to let some of these trolls help you. It's a lot for you to admit you need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:30 pm

DB: I vould like to help but i'm a bit busy at the moment my self.
DB: Maybe...
DB: Vhen you Vere younger, Vhat did you do to most of your toys?
DB: shit, look at all vese mother vucking boulders

Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:34 pm

You open your eyes and find your room bathed in red light. You hope that your husktop is fine. You look over at your desk. Perfect. You go over there and log onto Trollian. You see Satura's message.
reverseSpirals [RS] began trolling temporalTraveler [TT]
RS:/a toy?
RS:/does it have a red or green wire? if so, cut those
RS:/if not, cut all of the wires and it should shatter
RS:/and if not that, use a robot scythe on it, or something weird like that

You get off and grab a chain and a drill bit the size of a longsword
SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 5 2mm%20drill%20bit
Whalesprite nudges you and points out the window. You peer out to get your first look at LOGAG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:53 pm

You have a feeling that if you cut the wrong wire, you'll never be able to enter the Medium. Fiddlesticks.

TT: OK!!!
TT: I AM ABoUT TO CuT ThE MOST SHiNY WIRE!!!
TT: IT SEeMS TO BE ThE MOST MAGiCAL AnD SUCH!!!
TT: HERE GOES NOThING!!!

You begin to sweat. The consequences were to great for you to screw this up. Come on Satura, you can handle this. You cut the wire with a pair of scissors...

--temporalTraveller [TT] was disconnected--
--Attempting to find connection--

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am

DB: Shit, vat can't be good
DB: Hope shes alright.

you look up towards the incoming boulders, hoping someone will come to his aid soon.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:05 am

Bastas staggered out of the bathroom, and went to the window slumping against the frame.
Behind him he heard something, and saw MINOTSPRITE gesturing towards a pile of stuff he had put on the floor.
Time to get to get some shit done.
With a grim smirk on his face, bastas pulled up the instructions for alchemy in game. he checked his grist count, and realizing how low he was, thought for a second. then walked over to a closet off the main hall, and opened it.
Inside were over 3.4 million empty bottles. stacked carflly in rows 20 deep on shelves that stretched into a long empty section of the floor plan.
Remnants of every bottle of alcohol that him and his Lusus had ever drunk.
His grist bank was filled after 25000 bottles were converted to grist.
then he went to the alchemiter.

the first 2 things he made were BEERGLASS GOGGLES (combine bottle and Glasses) then he made BEER-TECH GOGGLES (combine beer goggles with husk Top). he then got creative and began a long and arduous  process of Alchemy. sending a message to BD while he could
TS:sorry I can't help you man.
TS:stay strong.
TS:we'll figure something out.

then went back to the alchemy.
And began to make something Awesome.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23449
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:08 am

Ceyvox smiles, There was so mmuch comotion outside. Be he didn't care. He didn't care for any of them. They all would kill him if they knew anyways. And the on'y one who wouldn't probably betrayed him then it came to flushed crushes. He wanted to stay in here. And If he died. It would be glorious.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:21 am

DB: Ceyvox are you Vere...
DB: answer me gog dammit!
DB: look, i know your down in the muck, you've been rejected and your lusus is also dead.
DB: you also have  2400 °F magma about to melt you to the bone. but you vink you've had it the            
     worst.
DB: everyone has had vere downs in life.
DB: take Cranwi Bosmaw example, too lowblooded to be a highblood, but too highblooded to be a  
     lowblood. vherever he vent, it felt like he vas either looked down upon or mistrusted.
DB: but did you vink vat stopped him. NO!, vho ever got in his vay got knocked right out of the
     ring.
DB: did our ancestors give up vhen unbeatable odds stood in front of vem? NO! vey took fist after
     kick of vhat came at vem until ve very end.
DB: did Rannoc give up vhen his friend was in pain and suffering. NO! ve got of his second hole,  
     took his fears, vhooped thier second holes and helped your VUCKKING PILE OF SOPOR SLIME  
     BACK INTO THE GAME!!!
DB: SO STOP ACTING LIKE VE ONLY VUCKING VICTIM TO VIS VUCKING UNIVERSES DOWN FALL!!!
DevilishBladesmen [DB]
has ceased trolling everyone.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:21 am

reverseSpirals began trolling pyroTitechniac
RS:/cev, get up and play!!!
RS:/You are not dying on me!!!
RS:/do you want me to be sober?! i will become sober and get you into the game!!!

Knowing he wouldnt listen, You start playing for him. You grab a boulder and hit the cruxtruder, causing a lime orb to appear. You then grab the remains of his lusus (what was left of it) and drop it in to the sprite. You try to get the punched card into the totem lathe, but your crusor couldn't pick it up.
RS:/damn it!!!
RS:/cev, play!!! now!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:55 am

After what seems like forever, even though it was only a few minutes, you wake up. When you cut the wire, and burst of energy blasted throughout your respite block and hive. You pulled yourself up and felt a tiny bit of blood trickle from your forhead.

"THAT WaS FANTaSTIC!!! HAHA!!! You begin rejoicing that you made the right choice! You were the ultimate lady of the game! While celebrating, you notice Trollian has lost it's connection. You reboot the application and try again.

--temporalTraveller [/color=#3333cc][TT][/color] is ONLINE--
TT: I AM ALiVE!!!
TT: I AM THE BEST THeRE IS!!!
TT: HAHA!!!
TT: YoU WOuLD NoT BELiEVE HoW SATISFYING IT IS TO BE ME RIgHT NoW!!!

You then notice Ceyvox hasn't answered you for quite sometime. This made you a bit worried actually. Worried is a new emotion for you. You suppose facing immenant doom was a life altering experience. You open up a private chat with him, to try one more time to get him to answer.

--temporalTraveller[TT] began trolling pyroTitechniac[PT]
TT: CEYVOX...
TT: LISTEN IF YoU DO NoT ANSWER ME THEN I MUST PREsUME YoU ArE DEAD...
TT: I WILL TURN MY QUiRK OfF TO SHOW HoW SINcERE I AM TRYING TO BE!!!
TT: There, see???
TT: We all are worried about you... And we want you to come back...
TT: I know Rannoc is especially worried...
TT: So, please, with all the sincerity in my cerulean vascular organ, come play the game...

--temporalTraveller[TT] stopped trolling pyroTitechniac[PT]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:23 pm

You sigh as you close the SGRUB window. Cev wasn't listening. You begin experiencing a new emotion. Was this...sadness?
You notice that Satura was back online.
reverseSpirals [RS] began trolling temporalTraveler [TT]
RS:/hey satura...
RS:/glad that youre alive...

reverseSpirals ceased trolling temporalTraveler

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:37 pm

you look up in shock to see your latest problem. a giant meteorite was the bane to all of your problems. it now stood above your crevasse, pushing from all sides.  it at lest gave you some time to think on how you can solve the problems that now swirl around you. you hate the idea of going there but there's no choice in the matter. you have to kick Ceyvox second hole personally.
you hate it where you go to such place but you must if you want to save the last of your friends.

(sidenote: which moon are you ceyvox, Derse or  Prospit?)
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:20 pm

(( Propits ))
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:34 pm

pyroTitechniac [PT] is online!

pyroTitechniac started trolling everyone

PT: It seems everyone wants me alive or something like that.
PT: First to address somes stuff. For one:
PT: I LIVE IN LAVA GUYS! It makes me more active.
PT: Ya wanna know my heat limit?
PT: 10,000 Degrees s like a overly hot shower to me. So no need to worry about me.
PT: Cold? A whole different.
PT: i wasn't down because of all of this shit.
PT: i was sad because of my lusus. But it was something else as well.
PT: Next thing, guys I feel fine. Just, gimme a second.
PT: Next, something i've been wanting to address.
PT: Satura, I have really really really really deep redrom for you. But whatever. If you wanna choose RS. that's fine with me. Wouldn't be the first time I was hurt.
PT: Lastly, a question.
PT: is everybody happy to see me?
PT: Oh and RS. IDGAF if you go sober. Doesn't really scare me
PT: it's kinda like a fat loser who is losing at a game and saying I'M GONNA GO MLG AND DESTROY YOU!
PT: Anyways, that's about all.
(( I think ION/Aibarm left us. That kinda sucks huh? ))
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:47 pm

reverseSpirals began trolling everyone
RS:/IDGAF if it scares you
RS:/it scares ME
RS:/also of course were happy to see you
RS:/also satura
RS:/choose cev
RS:/i know for a fact you don't like me
RS:/and even if you did, you shouldn't
RS:/lastly regho;gho;gho;gho;gho;gho;gho;gho;gho;gho;gho;rp

You suddenly fall asleep and your head hits the keyboard.
DERSE
You wake up chained to your Sacraficial Slab, at the center of Derse's moon. You look a round and find a few others like yours, except empty. And chainless. You try getting off of the slab, but the chains prove to be stronger than you. This is where you realize that you're wearing purple pajamas. You stick your tounge out. "Where am I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next