Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join)

+4
kakunabe
Loki
avidBowmaster
Cardly
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join) Empty PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:09 pm

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t1145-petstuck-2-trolls-and-humans-discussion-and-recruitment-open-to-everyone#18296 - Idea Thread

DAY 1

In the troll shelter, a half blind indigo blood sat obviously sedated in a cage down the hall from where the Play Room was. Her cage is one of the first seen, on the floor, down the path when the rest were neatly lined up and stacked on top of each other. With her shirt and pants partly torn in places, matched with her unreasonably large amount of hair, and her currently drugged state she looked like a pathetic ball of fluff.

But it's not as though the sedation wasn't warranted, if she hadn't acted the person checking the cage and tried to escape she could have waited until the shelter opened, made as much noise as possible, then attacked the guy with the needle and gotten out. That's what she thinks anyway.

But in her defense she wouldn't have attacked anyone if they fed her some damn food already! She eats meat, she can't remember the last time she ate anything that wasn't meat - aside from that candy her old owner threw at her sometimes -  she sure as hell wasn't touching whatever was in that bowl next to her.

And the lack of eating coupled with little to no movement for a month - has it been a month? Bleh, who cares - caused her lithe build to look more bony than what it actually was.

No one could actually tell thanks to the hair covering her good eye, but she was spacing out while staring at the bars of her cage. Right now her thoughts are a bit incoherent, but the main thing she's thinking is "I wonder what cats taste like"

Back to top Go down

PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join) Empty Re: PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join)

Post by Cardly Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:28 pm

In the shelter, in another cage was another troll... Three sweeps old- or six years old. His cage was at the bottom... He was a very scared troll- a mushroom-like shape had been carved into his cheek by his previous owner... He wasn't a pleasant man. He was a little bit of a cheater- but that will be discussed later. The troll's clothes were relatively okay considering he was not a Crocker Corporation troll. Right now he was on the top of the stack of cages.

In fact, our little troll-pet here was getting sick of being stuck in a cage.... He just wished that he could be adopted... Preferably by someone who'd feed him...

"I do wonder if my horns are edible..." He thought to himself, sighing....

Last edited by cardlyAnnoying on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20285
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join) Empty Re: PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join)

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:30 pm

There is a troll directly across from her, but one row up, leaning against his cage bars, looking out. He is a violet blooded troll with very pale skin. He isnt fed very well... Well, he is, but refuses to eat the gross food they give to him, so he is a bit... Well, sick.

But he isn't a whiner. Because he doesnt want to get hit or yelled at or anything like that. So he just looks out through his bars. The 3'7" troll often fantasizes ways of escaping, hoping they will come true, but he is sure that they will not be in his favor. This troll has a name, like the rest. And that name, is Orfeus Castor.

Orfeus's hair is a bit shaggy, but he hasn't had a haircut since his last owner. Of course, that owner abandoned him. And now he is here, back in this shelter, seeing a few familiar trolls who have yet to be adopted. He admits a heavy sigh as he looks out of the bars. "Im so hungry..."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20336
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:48 pm

Yet another troll was stationed away from the cages, in the play room. This one was almost halfway through his adorably short lifespan, all just waiting to become adopted. Maybe the thing stopping that was his loud personality. Every time a  possible owner would turn away, he takes a blow to his self-esteem. It's too bad that a lot of people want a quieter pet so they don't get bugged as often, or, at least that was what he thought the reason was.
He stood up, and leaned over, to carefully set the final block--the greatest piece--in place at the top of the tower he put together by stacking as many other  toys as he possibly could. This was something he really enjoyed doing, a lot like preschoolers, only more obsessively. Unfortunately this was the best he was able to do in this establishment, and it had no real purpose. No special function. No perk that made everyday life easier, and that was what he longed to accomplish. This was really just a waste of space.
So Armend swung his arm into the stack, and sent the entire mid-section flying to the side. The top bit just collapsed into the bottom and formed a pile, which he kicked away with the side of his foot, splashing them around like the water in a puddle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:18 pm

In another cage away from the playroom was another violet blood, leaning against the bars. His black hair was streaked with violet near where it brushed his shoulders, and was perfect for hiding the thin scar on the back of his neck, the result of letting another Troll get too close with his horn. Of course, there was nothing that could be done for the scars on his cheek, three scars inflicted by claws, and his ripped and tattered sleeve did nothing to hide the thick scar winding around his right arm.

He could clearly see the others in their cages, but he had no desire to speak to them. He had just as much of a desire to eat the crap that they had the gall to call food. He wished he had been left with his old master. Sure, he had had to fight, but at least he wasn't trapped in a cage, and he got real food. Oh, what he wouldn't give for an apple. He loved apples.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20163
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by kakunabe Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:43 pm

Not too far from there a young boy was walking towards the Crocker Corp center of adoption. Today he was going to get his VERY FIRST troll! He was feeling so excited! Oh they were the best pet anyone could ask! He got the last part of the needed money by cutting the grass of the neightboor, and now he could adopt any of the Trolls. He could simply ask his parents for some money but he liked to get his things by himself. He stood in front of the big doors of the company wondering what troll choose... He steps in the Door's Sensor and enters the big petshop. "Excuse me, I'd like to adopt a troll." He said calling the first CC worker he spotted.
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Gemini Posts : 85
Boondollars : 18960

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:51 pm

Upon hearing the voice of a human, Orfeus's fins instantly perked up, and he literally slammed himself against the wall of the cage closest to Luka, looking frantically through at him with his tired, but very excited eyes. This could be the human. This guy can adopt you, kid. You might get out of this damn 'kennel' and live in a real home. Maybe have a good owner this time. But Orfeus tries to not seem too desperate with his want to be adopted. So he doesnt make any noise, but stares down Luka from his cage.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:56 pm

Idigus was his name... Hearing the boy's voice he rammed against the door to his cage. If he was able to be seen, he would look desperate, his clothes ripped and an odd mushroom shape carved into his left cheek.

[Sorry for the short post]
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20285
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 pm

In the playroom, the oldest troll sat at a table hands on their lap, their gender was indeterminate, for reasons they chose a few years back, if no one adopted them this year... They would be put down. But no one was interested in a lowblood with no powers. Vrihve smiled, they always smiled, but their sad eyes were hard to hide. Inside their head there was a bit more going on.
What is wrong with me?:
They just wanted someone to take them home so bad, they would do anything for a home.
Anything.

~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Eric Thompson rides down the street on a motor scooter, today was the day his mom finally talked him into getting a troll, he wanted more snails or like, a dog, but she was adamant on this troll thing. And so here he is, on his way to adopt a troll alone because responsibility or some shit.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23890
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:52 pm

NPC TALK: kakunabe
The current worker behind the desk closed the program he was working on just as the soon-to-be-adopty walked in. He stood up from behind the desk and walked over to the boy, "Hello young sir, here to adopt your first troll I see~" He tries to down out the noise one of the newer non-cc-trolls were making and puts his hand behind the boy's back, trying to make him walk quickly pass the hall where the lined cages are.

Though his reasons for this was because he was afraid they would scare the poor kid off. He was new and only knew the jest of where these trolls came from, so he was trusting the judgement of his superiors. That and three of those damn things tried to attack him.

"We're short on trolls as of current- but we still have two or three ready for adoption!" He attempted to guide the boy to the door of the playroom and show him the three ready.

He inwardly grimaced seeing the the older one - he was pretty sure that one was supposed to be in another shelter, maybe it's because of its age... - but was quick to point out the burgundy blood kicking blocks around and the yellow blood with over-sized shades sleeping in the corner.

With this worker being the only one on troll selling duty, anyone else coming in wouldn't be pushed towards the CC trolls immediately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:55 pm

Hearing the new-comer Ulvein, the violet blood with shoulder length hair, perks up, peering out between the bars of his cage at the door immediately opposite. When the worker leads the human past he bangs on the bars, hoping to attract his attention. If he could get out of this cage then he would be happy, if he could get something to eat then he would be ecstatic, and if that thing happened to be an apple or two then he would be over the moon.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Vrihve gives of their best smile, but, can tell already that the sales rep wasn't even going to try.

~~~~~~~~

Eric on the other hand, gets inside to find this place abandoned. So he shrugs and wanders towards the sounds of trolls, it doesn't take him long to focus on the one that looks half starved, AKA, Ditana. "Oh my god, are you okay?"
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by kakunabe Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:31 pm

Luka was quite fascinated. "WOW! They are so CUTE!!!"
But he saw peripherally some desperate trolls. He tried to peek over the worker. "Uhm... What are those trolls in cages right there?" He said pointing at the trolls that were looking at him. "Why they are in that dirty place while those other are in a cute playroom?" Luka pushed his way to the cages of the non-CC trolls. "Poor little trolls... WHat happened to them? Can I adopt one of those? They seem way more needy than the playroom ones..." Luka said in front of Orfeus's Cage holding out his hand to try to pet him.
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:36 pm

Orfeus's eyes fill with hope as Luka reaches out to pet him. He purrs like a cute lil kitten as he is pet by the human. He doesnt say anything though, to seem not toooooooo needy, but needy enough to he adopted. But in his head, Orfeus is all ("PICK ME PLEASE PICK ME!")
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:55 pm

Ditana looked up at him, the plate on the collar that held her name was now visible along with her damaged eye and arm. She grabbed a few pieces of troll chow and threw it at him sloppily, "Gimme meat." She sounded like she was drunk and high at the same time before falling over. "Bleh."

NPC TALK: TheChaotic1 - kakunabe

When the worker heard someone in the hall with the cages he ran to see who was in there, momentarily forgetting about the boy next to him. He wasn't fast enough to keep the kid from going into the halls, but he attempted to pull them both away just as the boy started petting the Sea Dweller.

"I know these trolls may look like the ones you would see on TV, but they aren't, well, right." He taps his head. "They were taken from a cock fighting ring, and they're very, very dangerous. We had to sedate that one so it wouldn't escape and harm everyone working." He pointed to Ditana.

"It would be much better for you both to take one of the normal trolls in the playroom. All of the ones here are like feral dogs or cats, not good for a house or apartment." This worker has his own bias on non-cc-trolls like someone afraid of Pit-bulls.

"Come on. let's go." He tries to shoo them out of the hall know that if they picked these trolls he would have to sell them and he would be the one moving them in a mobile cage.

Back to top Go down

Post by kakunabe Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:04 pm

" But I DO want him! He is so cute! And he seems to need much care and love! He doesn't really seems to be aggressive. Such a cute little baby! Also... Uhm... How much are those?" He said staring at the worker while still petting Orfeus and looking towards Ulvein. "Please, please, Please, please Pretty pleeeeeeeease." He said stopping with the petting and kneeling making a begging pose. " I want those two so much!" He said pointing to both violet blood.
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:07 pm

Ulvein stares out from his cage, watching the three of them. When the worker calls them all feral he glares at the man. He takes hold if the bars of his cage and switches his gaze to the other two, the ones here to adopt, and wipes the glare from his face. When one of the boys points to him to include him in his adoption he gives a small smile. He was getting out of here. He'd finally get some real food. He wondered if the human had apples.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:14 pm

Orfeus is pretty much bending the bars out of excitement. He tries to not make any noise to influence his decision. He seems very happy to be adopted possibly. Whether or not he is a nice human or not, anything is better than here
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:19 pm

Eric looks at Ditana "I had a rescue dog and he was the sweetest I ever had, they just need to get extra love" He tosses her a piece of beef jerky, he didn't know anything about troll diets but she wanted meat so he gave her some.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Armend flopped on his back into the the blocks scattered about the floor and started flapping his arms and legs agressively to create a multicolored snowangel. This would be how he took his mind off the two pet buyers that had walked in, and to pass the time until they would finally leave without him. He couldn't help glancing at the cages once or twice mid-thought, however.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:42 pm

NPC TALK: TheChaotic1, kakunabe

As Ditana basically swallows the jerky whole the work grabbed Eric's wrist, "Don't do that!" he picks up the bag of troll chow leaning on the wall "This is what trolls are supposed to eat. I don't know why these trolls won't eat them, but you're not supposed to feed them anything but this or else you'll shorten their life more! Were you honestly going to adopt a troll without looking into how to care for one?"

He shakes his head, not understanding why these two would want these trolls. sure the three in the playroom weren't the best - one was blind and another only had 4 or 5 years left after all - but these three?

"Alright, fine. They're 60 dollars each. So these two" He points to the violet blood "would be 120 dollars together." He starts walking to the front and sighs, "Follow me."

He hands them both forms to fill out and when they're done he gives them a book on how to take care of a troll, a carrier cage, a pet bed, a small bag of Troll Chow, two leashes - one for the collar and one of those child-harness-leashes that go over their chest, and a muzzle.

"If you're both so sure about getting these three than I'll put them in the cage - or you can do it and I'll just unlock the door." He really didn't want to touch them, at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by kakunabe Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:04 pm

"SQUEEEEE! Did you hear that little ones?" Luka said staring at the two trolls he just adopted. "No worries Mister! I can put them on the cages and take them home." Luka said kneeling in front of the cages and reaching his hands out to pet them both. "Thank you mister!" He said smiling.
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:05 pm

Meanwhile, a young woman by the name of Nora Dornez was en route to the very same shelter as the other two Kids. Soon, she had arrived, seeing what must be the two new adoptees. "Hello, I'd like to adopt two Trolls, please." the girl said, towering over everyone else in the room, even if she was only 14.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26624
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:14 pm

"Well she is sedated right? Just let me take her as is." He filled out the form quickly and gave the guy sixty in cash. "I don't need a receipt" He didn't want a cage, he couldn't transport that anyway. Then some real tall girl came in, anyway, why was everyone getting two? Were they like guinea pigs?
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:26 pm

"They're rather cute!" Nora said, seeing the trolls from the back. "How much are they?" She asked, turning to the employee.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26624
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next