Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

+3
mangledmedic
Ion
pyroTitechniac
7 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 16 Empty Re: SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 9:16 am

"Too bad." He flies faster, not noticing what Veekus called him. They fly out of the atmosphere, and enter 'space'. Rannoc looks around. He pulls out a phone.
reverseSpirals began trolling temporalTraveler
RS:/which planet are you on?
RS:/i have veekus, so we can team up

Rannoc starts to fly towards his planet, dragging Veekus along.

Back to top Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 16 Empty Re: SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by Monjaro Thu May 08, 2014 5:03 pm

Before Rannoc could get too far from Locaa Velkness kicks him in the face and plummets down through the atmosphere.
"VILL GIVE YOU VEEKUS VHEN HE"S READY." cried out Velkness the further he got away.
"BUT IF YOU REALLY VANT TO TRY, COME AND GET US."
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20043

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Thu May 08, 2014 8:21 pm

Dream bastas was beginning to mentally drift away, the sheer exaustion from his ordeal and the combination of his pain screwing with his was casuing him to pass out.
"hey... Anaiko.... sorry.... about.... thi-"
Bastas passed out, his full weight resting on Anaikos shoulders.

The real bastas woke up, coughing half congealed blobs of blood on the ground, the ash ahd been slowly trying to coverhhim, and was making it hard to move. the ash storm wasn't healping either, the wind wipping up th ash so it was hard to see. staggering up he looked around, sliding the goggled down and the bandanna up to keep the ash out of his system, he beagn to limp a bit a he paced.
"VEEKUS*cough*, WHERE ARE YOOU *cough cough*, VEEKUS!"
Blind in the switing dust stoem that was going on, Bastas began to slowly limp off into the ash, no Idea where he was going or how he'd get there. the healing had helped, his internal bleeding having slowed and his broken bones setting themselves a bit, his left arm hung limp though.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23449
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 9:22 pm

Rannoc frowns. "This is not the time Veekus!" He plummets down and grabs the troll's arm again. He summons one of his clubs. "Sorry." He hits Veekus over the head, knocking him out. He flies of towards LOGAG again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu May 08, 2014 10:25 pm

"SORRY, BUT YOU MUST BE MISTAKEN."
Velkness punches him in the head while he had his guard down.
"I"M NOT VEEKUS!" he kicks Rannoc and pushes him self off and start to run to Veekus' hive.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Thu May 08, 2014 10:42 pm

bastas kept staggering through the ash, occasionally trpping. suddenly an Imp jumped at him, and bastas barely survived.
killing the imp with his psionics bastas kept going, drawingfortth the simple axe he had origionall had. he kept going on, occasionally spitting up a blob of blood on his way past. suddenly he heard a voice.
~WHy dO You KEep WAlkINg bAStaS, YouR AlmOSt dEAd aLReaDY. whY Not GIve UP?~
"Its... not in... my blood."
~?~
"I'm the blood of the blue king*cough cough* I shall not fall, I follow the steps of the ram, *cough* and do not step lightly, I Stand at the edge of darkness, I walk the edge of the light. I am Bastas Remmen, Of the lime of Rothfuss, king of blue, I am the blood of shadow and sea, I step in the bloody oceans, and walk the boney beacch.
I DO NOT FAIL, I do not bow, I do not submit.
NOT to you, death, NOT to these Imps, NOT to the ash and blood, NOT to the cuts and Wounds,NOT to gods, NOT to kings,
and NOT
to
FALIURE.  
I am the blue Prince, And I do not forfeit my crown!"

Bastas was shining blue, the ash around him parting as he walked, seeming to freeze as he stepped by. his voice was strong and deep, his quirk abandoned. his eyes, peering through the goggles, were angry.
his daed arm was hangimg limp still, but his good arm was shimmering with a darkblue firey energy.
With each word, he seemked to grow stronger, as iof the chant was a reminder of something.
and with the final line, the storm around him broke.
he stood at the edge of a cliff, below him was a gateway, bit instead of purple, like the one for Veekus to move forwards, this one was a dark blue, threaded with white.
a voice came from it.
"^AHHH, vso ^YOU vacceept ^YOUR vanger, ^MY vprince?"
Bastas stood there, standing on the precipice.
"yes."
[FYI, Veekus/Velkness and Rannoc Sould Be able to see the flames surging off bastas.]
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu May 08, 2014 11:54 pm

Veekus' body that has been taken over be Velkness stands at the empty bed that Veekus made for Bastas to lay on.
"VHERE COULD HE BE" Velkness stumbled around to find one of the denizens. only to find a dead famine maimed in the cold hands of her.
Velkness stood still out of fear before he cleared his voice and continued.
"VHY ARE YOU HERE"
"Velkness, is that any way to speak to your sister, I thought I'd taught you better"
"And you not even in your own body. Are you that  ashamed of your blood that you would take control of others bodies."

"IT"S NONE OF YOUR CONCERN VEENESCA."
"NOV ANSVER ME. VHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE."

Veenessca starts to walk closer to veekus' body.
"Just here to KI... i mean tie up loose ends."
"And you made it easier"

Velkness moves Veekus' body back away from the massive explosion that followed afterward.
"SO I TAKE IT YOUR AFTER HIS BODY FOR VAR RIGHT"
a large grin appered on Veenesca's face.
"Bingo."
"But from now on, just call me The Habinger"
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 12:41 am

Rannoc uses the Warhammer and smashes it over Velkness's head. His eyes were bright purple. He was sober again.
=Earlier=
Rannoc lays on the ground, in pain. Why did Veekus punch him? What did he ever do to him? And what was with the I'm not Veekus thing? Tears form in Rannoc's eyes. Before they fall, he hears a voice.
"PATHETIC." Who said that? "YOU CANT EVEN BEAT YOUR FRIEND" No, Veekus wasn't his friend. Rannoc frowns. He was sure of this. "GOOD, THOUGHTS LIKE THAT ARE GOOD" Rannoc stands up, his eyes glowing. He should beat Veekus. "YES"
Rannoc flies in the direction Veekus was going, summoning the Warhammer and bringing it over Velkness's head. He keeps hitting the troll. "Kill! Kill!" The voice was whispering now. "What?"
Rannoc smiles. The Scratch? A way to kill everyone? Rannoc flies out of the planet, flying faster than he ever flew before.
He sees it. The Ruby Paradox.
SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 16 Suso

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri May 09, 2014 1:17 am

Veenesca stands there with a glitch and flicker in her eye.
"... that pumped ass kid just sTOlE My... KIIIIILLLLL!"

later as Rannoc flies to the ruby paradox
he ends up feeling a devastating pain between his legs.
He looks down to  see the leg of Veenesca dirty shooting him
"bitches don't deserve respect when they take MY KILL!"
she pulls her leg out and continues to kick him with both her feet in his head.
she only ever replied through the fury with a;
"BITCHES gonna get CULLED tonight mother FUCKER"
with a massive explosion proceeding afterwards
she stepped back conclude her damage.
thankfully for the both of them they weren't badly wounded
"Good, we can drag out the FUN even MOTHERFUCKING LONGER"
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri May 09, 2014 1:43 am

earlier but later enough that Veenesca went after Rannoc... ahem, back at the hive...

Velkness gets up like nothing affected him.
"GOD I"M ALREADY VEELING SORRY VOR VEEKUS VHEN HE GET HIS BODY BACK."
note:
"LUCKLY VEENESCA LEFT AVTER THAT RANNOC VELLOW VOR REVENGE"
"GOD IM A BLOODY GOOD ACTER"

saying that while a drop of blood falls down his face.
"HA, VIGURATIVELY AND PHYSICALLY"
he see a blue blood trail that leads of to nowhere.
"BETTER GET TO VEEKUS" VRIEND"
he follows the blue blood towards the herizion.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 8:00 am

Rannoc stands up, eyes glowing brighter. He didn't feel a thing, and he didn't have any wounds. He summons the Warhammer and hits the Harbringer, sending her flying. She shoots of in a random direction.
One of the future Rannoc's appear, holding a Warhammer. He brings it over the Harbringer's head, knocking her into the ground and forming a crater. "Your oponenet is me , BITCH!"
At the Ruby Paradox, Rannoc pulls out a phone. He sends the message to everyone that he would activate the Scratch, knowing only Satura would get the message. He summons a new weapon, a large green greatsword. The voice, who Rannoc deemed to be Hyperion, his denizen, built it for him since Echidna didn't exist. The sword would break the Paradox and cause the Scratch. He smiles and brings the sword up over his head. With all the stregnth he could muster, he hits the Paradox. The entire structure shatters, releasing green lightning. Rannoc hovers over what used to be the Paradox and looks at the sky.
Future Rannoc uses his Regisickle to cut up the Harbringer. He didn't give her any chance to touch him, not that it would do her any good. He stopped running circles around her and looks at the sky, the sickle dripping with blood. Future Rannoc sees the lightning. He smiles and with a flash of red light he was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri May 09, 2014 5:00 pm

Veenesca just floated there while she watch the psycho laugh in his soon to be nightmare bubble.
"God, he was as much of a challenge as my first apprentice."
She stepped around the bubble to observe the ruby paradox.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Fri May 09, 2014 5:15 pm

Anaiko was only able to not get crushed thanks to her psionics she set bastus down and continues to clean and close his wounds setting his arm with a branch and strips of cloth from her shirt.
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19165
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri May 09, 2014 6:50 pm

Velkness starts to see a giant blue flame off in the distance.
"SHIT, VAT CAN'T BE GOOD"
he double times his way towards the flame
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Fri May 09, 2014 7:51 pm

BAstas fell forward, into the gate.
and woke up in a circle of blue and red flames.
"Where am I now?"
Looking around, Bastas saw that there was a throne nebarby, with what looked like an operating table as the left arm. he slowly walked towards it, tunred around and sat down, and heard a voice.
"Hello. Theres something you need to do, other wise we're all dead..."
"What?"
"Well, come back to life, take a mantle of space, and give up your arm..."
"welp. thats fun."
"it will be worth it. but you must accept..."
*sigh* "sure, Lets do it."
suddenly Bastas saw what he had to do. and took a deep breath,. lifting his limp arm into the surgical area, then clamping down.
suddenly the alchemiter symbol appeared there, and began to mess with his arm, bastas began to scream.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 9:27 pm

Rannoc sees the flames. He shrugs, not caring. The Scratch would erase it anyways. Only a matter of time now. He smiles. He knew how to escape it's effects.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sat May 10, 2014 1:32 am

Veenesca looks behind herself to see a large blue light off in the distance.
"What could that be?"
she starts to float off in the direction of the blue light with Rannoc and his dream bubble after her.

Back to velkness at a later time.

"*GAAAH*, VHAT VE VUCK IS VAT SMELL"
velkness has stumbled upon the crevasse now erupting with blue flames and red smoke
"GOG I HAVEN'T SMELTS SOMEVING VIS BAD SINCE I CULLED VEENESSCA AND IT VAS ONLY HALV AS BAD AS VIS."
"BUT GOG DAMIT I CAN SMELL HIM DOVN VERE STILL"
"OK, RISK VEEKUS' BODY TO CHECK OUT HIS VRIEND OR GO VOR SAFTY"
"RISK OR SAVE"
"RISK OR SAVE"
"GOG DAMIT"

Velkness jumps of the cliff and into the crevasse.

later...

after a while of falling he reaches the bottom with a thud
"VUCK, VE KID NEEDS MORE HEIGHT DROP EXERCISES, NEARLY POPPED HIS KNEE CAPS"
velkness looked around before her realized it again.
"GOG IT'S EVEN VORSE DOVN HERE"
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 9:35 am

Future Rannoc looks around. This was a dream wasn't it? Otherwise he would hear Hyperion.
He breaks out of the dream bubble. F.Rannoc looks at the sky to make sure the Scratch was actually happening. He smiles when he sees that it is. F.Rannoc glances at the Harbriger. It wasn't worth his time to fight her. With a flash of red light, he returns to his own time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sat May 10, 2014 5:27 pm

((sorry guys but i just cant do it anymore))
((its always a fight with dodson123 or blank so im am just going to leave))
((fare well)
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 5:30 pm

((I'm not fighting))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 5:43 pm

((You know what, screw this, I'm leaving the site))
Future Rannoc appears and stabs Present Rannoc, and vice versa.
Rannoc is dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16