Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

+3
mangledmedic
Ion
pyroTitechniac
7 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 7 Empty Re: SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:21 pm

You get a response, suprisingly. You send Satura another mental message.
"Thats fine, someone is helping me anyways. Is Cev with you?"

Back to top Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 7 Empty Re: SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by pyroTitechniac Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:48 pm

temporalTraveller wrote:Satura chuckled. It was a cathartic feeling. "I will only take that as an offer!!!" He smile revealed that she was only joking. She hopped out of the window and started to float to the ground. That's when she heard the voice.

Satura twisted her head to see where it was coming from but she couldn't tell where. Then she figured it must be a mental message of sorts. It required her help. But she couldn't locate the messenger anywhere on this moon. She thought back to the person, I would help you but I am afraid I cannot reach you...
Ceyvox starts shaking and falls on the floor. Something was wrong. He heard voices. But they weren't the same kind that Satura was hearing. It wasn't a friend. It wasn't a enemy. It was a being. Ceyvox then falls on the floor, screaming and agony and clutching his chest. It hurt. It wasn't physical pain, It was emotional pain.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Aquarius Posts : 110
Boondollars : 18734

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:17 pm

At the edge of Rannoc's subconcious, he felt his friend's emotional pain. He called attention to it, opening his mind to it, and screamed. He heard the voices that Ceyvox heard, felt the pain that he felt. Rannoc felt like it would kill him. He tried to pull out, but he couldn't. He just sat there, screaming. He wanted it to stop, to stop so bad. Thats when it happened.
Thats when Rannoc became sober.

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:24 pm

Bastas reached the wall leading to Rannoc, and paused suddenly feeling uneasy about the wall. he stood there a second, and waited, sending out a mental query.
yoo, Rannooc, Yoou Ookay?
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23449
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:32 pm

Satura whipped her head back to the tower. She pushed herself upwards and through the window. She saw Ceyvox on the ground, screaming, clutching his chest.

Thoughts:

Satura sat by him and started shoosh papping him. She sent a thought back through the established thought channel with Rannoc. Rannoc... Get out of his head... Fight the sober...

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:58 pm

temporalTraveller wrote:Satura whipped her head back to the tower. She pushed herself upwards and through the window. She saw Ceyvox on the ground, screaming, clutching his chest.

Thoughts:

Satura sat by him and started shoosh papping him. She sent a thought back through the established thought channel with Rannoc. Rannoc... Get out of his head... Fight the sober...
ceyvox stood there, The voices tormented him about how his friends died, he killed them, his ancestry with The Banished, his blood caste. the emotional Pain tormented him "POOR..CEYVOX...THE THINGS THAT HE HAS DONE..." the voice said, tormenting him, "HOW SAD...JUST DIE CEYVOX...KILL YOUR FRIENDS AND DIE....NOBODY WANTS YOU....YOU'RE NOTHING....NOONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU... SATURA HATES YOU...SHE WANTS TO CAUSE YOU PAIN WHILE SHE CAN...THEY'RE SCARED OF YOU....THEY KNOW YOUR POWER....KILL THEM. KILL THEM... KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKIL-" "SHUT UP!" Ceyvox screamed, "NONONONONONONO THEY'RE MY FRIENDS! I WON'T I WON'T I WON'T!!" Ceyvox cried and cried.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Ceyvox's thoughts flow into Rannoc's head. He stands on his sacraficial slab, breathing heavily. The other's thoughts flow into his head. What was sober? He was always like this, muderous, violent, extremley powerful. Where was he anyways? He opens the mental channels. He sends this message to everyone contacting him. "WHO ARE ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:24 pm

"Ceyvox??? Cev???" Satura looked down at him. She was very much concerned. She shook him slightly and shut her eyes. "Just wake up..." She opened her eyes again. There was a glint of determination in her eyes. She put Ceyvox back on his bed and hurried to the castle.

On the way to the yellow castle, she heard Rannoc speak to her. She kept alternating between flying and running. Rannoc??? Are you really sober??? Damnit!!! Rannoc, wake up!!! That is the only way!!! Either that close this thought channel!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:56 pm

You stand there unsure what happened. one second everyone fine the next minute they all start to worry. you tell Aniako that you had to go and find Bastas in case he needed help. and without an answer run to the window and dive out into the open air

"i hope Bastas is alright"

you fly into the direction Bastas was heading before.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20043

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:57 pm

"LET ME ASK AGAIN, WHO ARE ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS?!" Rannoc struggles against the chains. With a flex, they break. He flies up at high speed, breaking the wall seperating him and Bastas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:16 pm

you see a big explosion in the direction your flying towards and fly faster to the area of cause, afraid that something bad happened.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:25 pm

dodson123 wrote:"LET ME ASK AGAIN, WHO ARE ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS?!" Rannoc struggles against the chains. With a flex, they break. He flies up at high speed, breaking the wall seperating him and Bastas.
"YOU DARE SPEAK SUCH AGAINST THE ONE WHO CREATES YOU? WHAT WILL YOU DO? SPAM US THROUGH MIND TRANSFER? OR SHOULD I KILL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS AND END YOUR SESSION NOW. SO TEMPTING" Ceyvox was shaking violently, we wasn't conscious yet he wasn't unconscious , it's like he wasn't anywhere. The mind of rannoc and the other one was too much for his mind to handle. He couldn't keep a open connection without sacrifices. Ceyvox's mind was gone for the time being. His eye's rolled to the back of his head. He bodys breathing slightly louder. he was sweating. He was dying.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:22 pm

Bastas is torn with indecision, I mean, on one hand he could use "it" and fight Rannoc, but if Rannoc really is sober and needs to wake up... Fuck man. he reached into his jacket for his brand...
and its not there He's wearing the space PJ's. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuc- This is stressing him out now. he started drinking to control his psionic's better, the drunker he was, the more control he had.
And now he was out of Brand.
and he could feel the hangover approaching in the distance. al, he had left was...
"it"
Spoiler:
then the wall cracked open.
and he made his descision.
he reached into his strife specibus, pulling out a black and white bottle covered in strange mathematical Formulae and arcane runes.
"Me? I'm a friend whoo's aboout to kick yoour ass purple booy."
Popping the cork, Bastas downed a shot of the drink.
and then his psionics went crazy. his illusion of legs vanished, revealing his hooves, his short and circular horns grew longer and began to curve into spirals., he grew to 8ft tall, and his eyes flickered with a blue psionic flame. he stored the bottle back in his strife specibus.
"Lets go."
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:52 pm

you arrive to see Bastas in his true form, stunned at first but soon grew respect for his friend's strength and heart to help Rannoc. speaking of which was now yelling nonsense on who are we?

yo, Bastas. nice horns you got vere. mine feel tiny compared to yours now. mind telling me vhat ve Vucks happening.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:23 pm

Rannoc begins giggling, which turns into a full out laugh. Out of his strife specubus, he pulled out the chains that were holding him down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:34 pm

you look up to see Rannoc is sober and realize now about what all the commotion is.
need help pinning him down or do you vink you can handel vis? i can be of some assistants here.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:21 am

Rannoc swings the chain like a whip, wrapping it around Veekus's arm. Rannoc gives the chain a sharp tug, pulling Veekus to him, while yelling "STRONG PULL!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:21 am

Satura was now getting very very VERY anxious.

"CEYVOX!!! DAMNIT IT LISTEN TO ME!!!" she yelled and started shaking him by the shoulders. "GET YOUR SORRY EXCUSE FOR A TROLL BODY UP AND TELL E THAT YOU ARE OK!!!" She was screaming. Satura could feel his pulse start to weaken. She let him lay across her lap and covered her face with her hands.

"You are going to die... Rannoc might kill everyone including himself... I will be alone... I do not want to be alone..."

For the first time in a long time, a blue tinted tear rolled down her cheek. Then another, and another, each following quickly until there were two little rivers running down her cheeks, going under her chin, and falling onto her pajamas. It reminded her of the first time she cried.

[Optional Reading] Memory:

"You know... I may be a bitch... But I am a troll too... I cannot express how sorry I am for acting like one to you... When I make it out alive... I mean we... When we make it out alive I will never forget what I have learned here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:46 am

Ceyvox's body reveals a borown smelly stain, he took a shit. then he flew in the air did the happy happy banana dance and exploded. The end. Joking. FOR REAL: Ceyvox's body heartbeat begins to quicken. Then not stopping the acceleration. It was getting abnormally fast. Until you thought it was actually going to burst. And then. It stopped. His breathing instantly stopped. He was dead. His carcass laying there. It was too much. Rannoc and the voices killed him. Satura knew that. (( how she responds i have no idea. not taking control of someone elses character )) His body lay there. Dead. and silent.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:54 am

Satura pulled her hands from her face. She felt the life leave Ceyvox's body. In a moment of not thinking, she hugged his lifeless body.

"I had hope..."

She decided that even though he was a bit troublesome at times, he deserved a suitable position for a ceremony. With her limited strength she put him on the bed. Satura sat on the edge, sighed, and pushed some stray hair from Cev's face. If there was a way to revive him, bring him back, she would do it. Wouldn't she?

Wait...

There was one possible way she knew of...

Ugh...

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:02 am

with Rannocs strong pull, Veekus used it against him by using the momentum to punch him straight in the face. with a quick follow up with a dirty shot he lands and pulls out his sword and gauntlet.
Unknowingly to the others, Veekus has been waking up here for the past 3 sweeps. giving enough time to prepare some weapons and learn the layout of derse.

Vhat did you hope to achieve by pulling a close quarters combatant tovards you.
in any case Rannoc i hope you enjoy the wake up call im gonna give you.

Veekus questions if he needs to call on to for support from ... "him".
but he'll see how the fight passes out first.

Hit me vith your best shot Rannoc. show me your strengv.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:11 am

Rannoc lays on the ground staring at the sky before laughing. He gets up, and in his other hand, the drill sword appears. He was about to charge, until one of his many mental connections disappeared. Why did this one feel...familiar?
"Cev...?"
Rannoc hold out one of his hands, and a pan full of sopor slime appears. Rannoc puts his face into it and begins eating.
When its gone, Rannoc blinks and looks around. "Where are we? What happened...?"

Last edited by dodson123 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:20 am

(awe i wanted a fight, oh well.)
Vait, Rannoc are you sober or are you drunk.
Veekus pulls his sword up in defence in case this is a trick
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:16 am

A heartbeat faintly beats. Again, louder. Louder and Louder until it's a a unconcious pace. His body started heating up. He slowly began to gain conciousness. "Let...me rest...." Ceyvox said weakly as his body heated up more. 15 minutes later he woke up. "Ugh..." Ceyvox groaned, "I died..." Ceyvox got up, blood streaming down his mouth. "Omfg, RANNOC I WILL KILL YOU WHEN I FIND YOU" Ceyvox's hand started trembling, "YOU WANNA PLAY LIKE THAT? LETS FUCKING PLAY!" ceyvox stopped and winced in pain as he fell over. This is was too much. His body couldn't handle another fight right now. It had to heal. Not to mention HE was starting to take over. Ceyvox glanced at his right hand. The skin was black there and veins of black seemed to be in his arm. "Knew it," Cyevox said, Annoyed, "Satura," Ceyvox glances over her, he was grinning "Were you...crying...?" Ceyvox said slightly suprised, "Over...A loser...like...me?" Ceyvox bursted into laughing "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Ceyvox wipes away a tear, "Don't worry about me, I'm alot tougher then you think." Ceyvox proceded to get up, he was tired and unknown to Satura, He was in despair and was scared, those things that the voices showed him, He didn't want to see that again. He really didn't want to know those images again. All of his past friends hung by black threads. He knew who did it. It was him. His fault. He snapped out of it. That didn't matter now. Ceyvox slightly shaked. It was hard. But he managed to hide them away in his thoughts. "let's get out of here," Ceyvox said trying not to sound worried as he covered up his right hand, "Come on." Ceyvox proceeded to walk slowly to anywhere that wasn't here. His hand hurt like hell. And he didn't want to spread it any further, He just kept walking.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:15 pm

Bastas Staggered sideways a look of relief and exhaustion hitting him.
"What happened, is for a moment there you went sober."
the glowing blue flames left his eyes, and like dust, his shape reverted to normal.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next