Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

+3
mangledmedic
Ion
pyroTitechniac
7 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 9 Empty Re: SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:54 pm

You meander farther from your hive when your sprite pops up in front of you.
Owlsprite:

"Um... I was just going to explore... Then come back... I need more grist I believe!!!"

Owlsprite:

Owlsprite nudged your head and floated off to do Gog knows what. You pull the hood over your head which has a display that shows your surroundings, you husktop screen, and a map of all that you have explored. You decide to go towards the mountains. Cool things usually happen in the mountains, to your knowledge.

Back to top Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 9 Empty Re: SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by Monjaro Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:01 pm

LOOK AT THE MESS OF YOU ROOM, Bastas took no expense from just throwing all the stuff into your room. yo walk over to the capsized Cruxtruder with a light push the kernel-sprite and cruxite drowel fly out your room and hit the mountain of rubble that collapsed on your megalodon of a lusus.
the rubble starts to budge and shack as your shark-sprite bursts out of the rubble.

"Vat can't be good" were the words that now run through your head as the giant sprite swims up above your house as it use to.

you walk to the Totem-lathe with your Cruxite Drowel in right hand and pre-punched card in left.

fifteen seconds later you come out with your artifact to the Alchemiter.
you thought to yourself while the artifact was being scanned by the Alchemiter that you would finally catch up to the rest. until a giant amethyst monstrosity appeared on the Alchemiter.

"Vuck"
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20043

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:46 am

((sorry if i'm being lazy, i've been really busy))
Rannoc pulled his new DEMON-SLAYING DRILL SWORD [demon sword + drill sword] out of an imp and watched it turn into grist. He stepped on it collecting it. The large army of imps that was bombarding his hive was gone, thank gog. He logged onto Trollian with his HUSKGOGGLES.
reverseSpirals is online
RS:/helloo
RS:/anyone on

Whalesprite comes to you. "You have to get up to the gate." He was sounding less like your lusus and more like a game construct. "What gate?" He pointed his snout up at a purple spirograph a few yards above your hive. "Oh. That gate."
SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 9 Drill_blade_by_neko303-d2ykb6p
((Drill Sword!!!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:35 am

"VUCK VUCK VUCK VUCK" were the first word you yell as you dodged the Goliaths fist as it slammed down onto the ravines floor.

"vhat ve vuck man, i vought boss vights come after ve play ve game virst not after."

you know you couldn't handle the repetitive strikes that come from the monstrosity.
sooner or later you had to deal with it. so with a quick slide between the monsters legs which you then followed with a jump up to its back.
and made it it his neck.

"Gog i hope i don't have to go vrow vis again."

with a sharp and powerful punch to the spin the beast was dead and fell to wards the ground with a large thud.

Veekus entered the game>>>
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:29 pm

After deals with most of the robots, you look up to hades. He was average adult troll size. But he was on a basilisk AND had a huge axe. Ntm he looked like he runs this place. Oh boy. ((Satura you still there?))
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Aquarius Posts : 110
Boondollars : 18734

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:56 pm

((Yessir I am, just been a lil busy with my school musical))

After a little while you pull up a map of all that you had surveyed. Your TECHSUIT was a little dirty from your encounter with some imps and an ogre but they were all in your grist cache now so no worries. You take a seat on a boulder and you see a VIOLET IGUANA. It crawls up to you and starts speaking.

hello there strange being.
what are you doing on my rock?
dont you know it is impolite to on someone elses rock?

"Um... I did not know this was your rock... I am sorry..."

well get up or we will have fisticuffs! it said as it raised it's tiny arms. You decide to get up and keep moving. No sense in fighting a little IGUANA over a rock. That would just be silly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:05 pm

~~LOCAA~~

Land. Of. Coliseums. And. Ashes.

You wake up in a pile of ashes looking skywards at skia.
Your shark sprite has swum away from your house to the direction of a giant coliseum off in the distance. you get up and dust off the ash from your cloths. you finally made it into the game but your not quite sure what to do. to the east lays a peak of a mountain that has been swallowed by ash. to the west is your hive. and to your north is the coliseum that your sprite went to. there is no signs of life around besides yourself.
until the ground starts to shake.
and the dead start to rise.
you run inside and lock the door hoping that this wasn't one of those crummy troll horror movies. but to your surprise they're just standing their. looking dazed and confused. until the all start to walk to the giant coliseum. you exit your home to follow them.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:37 am

"How do I get up there?!"
Whalesprite sorta-shrugs? "Build up your house."
Rannoc sighs. He sends Satura a private message.
reverseSpirals began trolling temporalTraveler
RS:/satura!
RS:/i need your help to get to my gate
RS;/theres not much to do on my tiny island...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:20 am

You answer Rannoc while you continue your hike to the top of the mountain.

TT: I SHaLL ONCE I GeT BACK TO MY HIVE!!!
TT: I AM CURReNTLY HIKING UP A MOUNTAIN!!!
TT: ...
TT: I AM GETtING REALLY TIrED...

You are starting to pant slightly. Good golly this mountain was getting steep. You started getting a bad feeling about going to the top. You guess that you should head back.

TT: HeY...
TT: I WaS WONDeRING IF YoU KNEW HoW THIS GAME WILL EnD!!!
TT: DO YoU THiNK WE WILL WiN OR...

You quit asking beore you start having a panic attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:47 am

RS:/sorry, but i dont have time for that
RS:/wait what?
RS"/the games end....?
RS:/can i answer that when we meet in person?

You climb to the top of your hive. You had an idea, but you didn't know if it would work...
"Here goes...everything..."
You jump. You reach halfway to the gate before you start to fall. Pulling out a chain, you fling it upwards, hoping it would catch on to the gate.

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:16 pm

You are on PROSPIT now, obviously better then DERSE. DERSE is purple, by far the STUPIDEST COLOR yet. Maybe, besides YELLOW or LIME. You HATE the color LIME. Yet it pulses straight thorugh your vains. WHATEVER the CASE. you go to pester SATURA, by far the HOTTEST TROLL you've seen yet.
(( Guy's there's no way i can use font color, adware. ))
pyroTitechniac [PT] began trolling temporalTraveler [TT]
PT: not to sound mean, but get your ass to prospit, This is the only way we can communicate.
PT: Face to face that is.
PT: Though I don't have a sprite though, so that kinda sucks
PT: fenix-bro died soooo. Yeah. Still a sore subject.
PT: But besides that, I HEREBY OFFICIALLY DECREE
PT: THAT I'M GONNA STOP FUCKING AROUND AND GET MY ASS TO BUSINESS.
PT: Why? Because, It's the smart thing to fucking do. I can't be distracted.... Though my hand hurts like hell. Another thing, let's try not to hide secrets that are important. Might fuck us all up.
PT: AND, I'm gonna start being the leader, no fucking question.
PT: but if it gets to be a pain in the ass, i'll be gracious and give it back to you. How thoughtful of me.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:09 pm

You blink at the messages Ceyvox sent you. Hot damn, this kid had sass.

TT: WELL WELL WELL LOOK AT YoU!!!
TT: YoU ArE TAKING CHARGE!!!
TT: THAT MAkES ME SOMEWHAT PRoUD OF YoU!!! ;D
TT: I AM CURReNTLY CLIMBING A MOUNTAIN!!!
TT: I AM NoT SURE HOW TO GeT TO PROsPIT WIThOUT LEAvING MY BODY UNPROtECTED!!!

Owlsprite hooted at you and gestured at a small opening in the side of the mountain. It was just wide enough for you you crawl in and go to sleep.

You quickly send a message to Rannoc telling him you will be going to Prospit so he should not worry.

"Thank you..." you say to Owlsprite. You run over to the opening and pull off your hood. You crawl in and close your eyes.

~

Before long, Satura woke up on PROSPIT. She was on her bed and surrounded by yellow. "Goodness when I find time I am going to redecorate this place... It is far too yellow in here!!!"

You look out to the tower opposite of yours. "CEYVOX!!! ARE YOU OVER THERE???"

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:05 pm

You make it to the coliseum where all the skeleton Consorts wee heading to.
there stands a 10 foot stone statue guarding the entrance to the coliseum.

"Hello, may i enter?"

~,.NO.,~

vhy not?

~,.YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF ENTRY TO MY MASTERS COLISEUM.,~

how can i be granted entry. iv i can't show my vorth.

~,.GO TO THE MOUNTAIN SOUTH EAST, THERE YOU MUST DESTROY THE HORDE AND COME BACK ANEW, THEN MY MASTER WILL EXCEPT YOUR PRESENCE IN THE COLISEUM.,~

you think it can't hurt to see what the big deal was with the mountain.
you start to walk back towards the hive to collect the necessity.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:31 pm

Bastas walked away from his alchemiter, wearing a cloak, with a large axe shaped weapon wrapped in linen across his back (very FF). he stepped out the door to be greeted by a plain covered in a combination of close to 300 imps and 30 ogres.
he looked up and said softly
"moove fooools."
there was a pause. the imps and ogres wondering at his audacity.
then the imps and ogres charged.
it wasn't until they got close that they realized a VERY IMPORTANT FACT.
Bastas was stone cold sober.
he raised his hand and removed 422 empty bottles from his captchalogue.
then they seemed to turn to dust as he shattered them, turning the bottles into millions of shards of sharp glass.
it was if the imps were barley and he was a farmer during harvest. in moments all that remained was a massive array of grist across the field. he looked in the distance and caught sight of a large black and grey wolf watching him from a distant hill, before it turned away.
Bastas began to follow, psionically drawing the grist into his account.

Echelader- gained 27 levels, is now "Thresher Of Beer"
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23449
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:35 pm

your halfway to your hive and it starts to get dark. a large ash cloud was making its way to your hive and you had to make it there before it if you want' any chance in meeting your friends in real life.
you get there before the ash blew over.

No vonder ve consorts here didn't last long, nothing could live here.

you peer out the window to observe the passing storm.

i should really contact the others. tell them im alright.

you pull out your shell phone and log into trollian. there's no connection. you run to your computer to check if you have any connection there. nothing. you start to worry. which turned to dread the second you heard tapping on your door.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:36 pm

Hmm Cev said he was on Prospit. Maybe he just wasn't around to hear Satura. She left the tower and went  down to the ground where the little white carapaced people were going about their daily chores. They were pretty darn cute in Saturas opinion. She walked around in her yellow pajamas, thinking.

She remembered one of her first MOIRAILwho was most definitely dead now. She wondered what he would have done if he were in her situation. After he joined the subjuggulators he completely cut off communication with Satura, leaving her almost completely alone. That's why she had a hard time with being social.

She rubbed her eyes. This was starting to be too much for her to handle. She walked over to a bench and sat back, covering her eyes with her arms. "Ceyvox... Damn you... You better show up or I will use my scythe to cut off those perfectly conicular horns of yours...

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:34 pm

"And why would you do that?" Ceyvox asks, right behind her.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:22 pm

She turned her head and rolled her eyes.

"Because it could be the only suitable option for being late..." she grinned slightly and got up. "But I suppose I can spare you... What did you want anyways??? My body is still sitting somewhat vulnerable!!!"

She walked up to Ceyvox put her hands on her hips. Satura really wanted to know what was so important that she needed to be right there, right then.

"Well why did you need me??? What was so important???"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:32 am

Rannoc dangled from, the chain, amazed that his plan worked. He begins to climb up it like a rope and enters the first gate.

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:45 pm

Ceyvox looked down, He really didn't want to tell her. His care free cool guy facade was gone. He didn't want to act like that. He wanted her to know, what was so important.

Tears started filling his eyes, It wasn't fair.

"I'm dying..."
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:18 pm

Satura frowned. "What??? I thought you were fine..."

She saw his eyes tear up. Maybe he was being serious? No, they weren't even close to finishing the game. He had to make it to the end. Maybe she could help him.

"Maybe I could help you-" She grabbed his arms and noticed one felt off. Something wasn't right about it.

"What's wrong Cev???"

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:10 pm

you are at the bottom of the summit after your long fight with that horde of ash imps.
gog damn you hate those poor bastards. but hay, after 6 days of shredding through those imps leveled you up to level 42.
{harvester of  ashes}
you try to see if you can get any reception on your shell phone. none whats so ever. you look at you antique gauntlet.  giant cracks in the armor are starting to appear all over the plates and you have no way of repairing it.
you start to make your way up the mountain.

(sorry, i was at a wedding so i couldn't respond. but im back now)
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:33 pm

the wolf was farther away, seeming to stop at each hill. moving along, the swirling spirals of glass circled around him, slaying imps and ogres as they got close.
as he crested the hilltop he saw something bigger.
a Troll.
a giant 400ft tall monster of inky skin and grist.
it roared and looked straight at Bastas.
Bastas stared back somberly, then reached back and grabbed the axe. stepping forward he began to charge.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23449
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:23 am

Ceyvox's arm was very rough, like leather. Instead of his average lime blood color, the veins were black and his skin was fading abnormally greyish to blackish. It's pulse was slower. Like it was dying.It hurt too. Ceyvox heard saturas question but he turned away....He shouldn't of even told her. why make her worry?
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Satura sighed.

"Come on... Let's walk... I think we need to talk about things..." She gestured for him to follow after her. For a while she couldn't speak. It was hard trying to think of what to say. She started several sentences but couldn't figure out where to go with them.

"So... I mean... This is all... Ok, let me say this... I already know what my Godtier will be... When I was sleeping back on Alternia I was shown a future... And I think you were there... So all I know is that you have to stay alive... Besides... I won't let a single member of this party die!!!" SHe spoke the last sentence in a hopeful tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next