Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

5 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] - Page 5 Empty Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:53 pm

Thea entered, her eyes low before moving up to look at Anri. Quickly diverting her eyes she felt her cheeks flush, "Prton, wanted to chek up on yu... You loked hurt and i.. um have few thins to help.." she mumbled and opened up the small pouch.

She began to take out stones, placing them around as if she was mentally preparing something for the other.  She taped her chin slightly and pulled a large open topped bottle from her Sylladex, setting it down before looking up only to look back down. "hve any spare water?" She questioned.

Thea picked a few stones up, looking them over before nodding to herself,
"Hold out yur hand, palm up, please." She was defiantly in her own mind at this point, thinking deeply about things.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21771
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] - Page 5 Empty Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:35 pm

You looked at Thea skeptically. Was she... serious? Stone healing? What is a metaphysical meaning of rocks going to do that modern medicine can? However, you supposed you could amuse her, seeing as Thea came to you to help. You used the dryer side of your shirt to clean the wound again now that it stopped stinging. The wound was a slightly agitated red color, but it should be fine as long as you can find a bandage from somewhere.

Setting aside the bottle of antiseptic, you grabbed the bottle of water. There wasn't maybe... a third of water in it? "There's some in here," you said, passing Thea the remnants of the bottle. At the same time, you held up your free hand, palm up like she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:46 pm

"Thnks." She took the water and dumped it into her own container and set it aside. She looked over each stone before speaking again, slowly placing them into the others hand, "Pitchstone is gd for skin wnds, Copper cleanses wnds and fights bacteria and...Kernite draws out infections from wnds, i would keep them on yur person or directly around the wnd. As fr the water.. Hmm I dn't hve many of the thins i would need.. but"  

Thea trailed off, looking around again before picking up carnelian and Moss agate before dropping them into the water and adding the cap from her Sylladex. "This shuld sit in sun for at lst a day, tho we may not have time for it. But if you can mnge that, drink it. it should help with skin inflammations an  skin firming." She assumed the other would give her odd looks, it was not something everyone did everyday, but she strongly belived it to work, it had for her in a few ways..she just wanted to offer help.

Last edited by cocoaSmiles on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:12 pm

You give a small hum, pulling your hand back and looking at the stones in your palm. You ran your thumb across the pitchstone. It looked and felt vaguely familiar, like cool glass. After looking at the rocks, you peered over at the container where she dropped the carnelian and agate, and looked back at Thea.

"And those stones aren't going to make the water toxic, are they? I'm no expert on gem elixirs, but I know there are gems that can kill a person if the gem makes it poisonous." You didn't feel like dying so early on in a game, especially since, well, there is no way in hell that you, or your teammates, have multiple lives before you actually die.

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:25 pm

"Goodness no, i wold never let you drink Amazonite, or Hematite, Wulfenite or Lapis Lazuli. nun i giv ya would ever poison yu. i hve done alot of reading." Thea asured her temmate, collecting the leftover stones and putting them away.

She put the water next to Anri, smiling softly. "Unlik the other team, im not lookin to off yu." And that was the truth, if anything she was hoping to start a new friendship. Get to know one another better, feel more comfortable.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:15 pm

You found yourself giving a slight chuckle, shaking your head at her statement. "It is pretty barbaric to pit a bunch of kids together; it's especially sickening to have them fight over the fact they have to save a bunch of their family and friends, their planet, and more importantly, themselves. You'd think a trio of omnipotent entities would have found something more amusing with their time.

"Like, read a book. Introduce prehistoric animals back into modern life. Watch paint dry." Your were just being a little silly now. You felt much more at ease now that this was a one-on-one conversation, especially with a girl. You found it much more easier to casually talk to girls around your age than anyone else. You were about to say something else when your ferret, Rascal, put his little front feet up on your ankle. Without a word, you bent down, picking him up with your free hand and cradling him in the crook of your arm.

You noted how much you liked the feeling of fur against bare skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:28 pm

She chuckled, relaxing even more so now. This was nice, just two peeps, new peeps hanging about. "I knw righ? Like, go out, raise anmls from the dead! Mix two amals togeth, see wat yu get. Like come on, there mst be smethin more than this." She smiled watching the ferret and Anri. Cute.

"Aw, you look a lot like Pan befre he was tned into... uh that?" She felt a little sweat slip down her cheek, gosh what even was he now?? She rubbed the back of her neck, was it worth even thinking to hard about at this point in time?? Nah couldn't be. He was still here and she guessed that was all that mattered?

Last edited by cocoaSmiles on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] - Page 5 Empty tfw you get struck by lightning

Post by Thebluemage Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:55 pm

Anura sighed, stepping forward, "Eh...sure. esteemedBedrock." Her pride was hurt, and his acknowledgement of it did nothing to mend the wound. Recompense would be paid, sooner or later. But that ultimately came secondary, they needed to find a way to work together to advance their mutual goals.

But she wanted to be just a little spiteful. Also there was the whole after affects of being struck by lightning she was still going through - her natural resilience helped a tad, but she still felt herself twitch every few seconds and there was an obnoxious pounding in her head. "I'm...going to go take a nap, actually." She grumbled, clearly grumpy with the thought of having to take a breather, more time for the other team to advance. But continuing without able to think clearly would be the death of her. "Wake me up when we're moving out, or...carry me, I guess." She shrugged, going over to lay on her alchemitor to sleep off her headache.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Taurus Posts : 189
Boondollars : 15965

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:44 pm

Seth added her in once she had given her user, looking back over at her at the mention of a nap. "I don't mind, I hope you feel better." he said to her, shrugging at the going-to-be boring time ahead. Seth decides to open a phone game and play it to pass some time until something happens. Something was visibly on his mind anyways and he seemed to be trying to ignore it.
Maaan, you could at least watch the imps in case they come to attack you.. why are you so trusting???"
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Scorpio Posts : 136
Boondollars : 14796

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:37 am

The Imps finished the chips after some time, and merely sat around chittering to one another after that, not seeming to know what to honestly do now. They didn't seemed at all concerned with attacking anyone, so they sorta just became other occupiers of the little territory the players now rested in.

As Anura slept, Thea and Anri enjoyed their levity, and Seth was left to his thoughts, the sky briefly flashed with lightning. Behind Seth, a large floating creature appeared. It form glew with an unnatural artifical light, and what fur it had seem odd in material.

before anything could happen, it lunged at Seth. Without warning, Seth was laid low by the might of...

The gentle sniffs of the weird ferret creature sprite that they had made before. It seemed to be sniffing and exploring Seth, it's nose a little cold and it's paws soft as it pressed them onto him.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20706

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:47 pm

Seths shield was too preoccupied with being wary of the imps that when it tried to block the ferrets advance, it got knocked to the side. "Wha- hey!" he said, turning around and getting hit to the ground by the sprites assault. "Oh, its you. I wondered what happened to you, got bored and wanted to play?" Seth said, getting out from underneath it, sitting back up and scratching it gently on its neck, smiling. After noting that Thea might wanna know where it is he sends her a quick message with his other hand. It seems as though he changed his account color to accommodate his eye color now.
"Tch, what the heck man.. least you could do is approach like an ally..!!"
Pesterlog w/ Seth and Thea:

The shield floated back over, seeming nettled with how the sprite kind of smacked it away.

Last edited by benignTenacity on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:13 pm

Thea was just chilling when she heard the ping of her booktop inside her Sylladex, sighed and sat up, " Electors Personium." The Booktop dropped into her lap before floating just above it. She opened it up to see the message.

Pesterlog w/ Seth and Thea:

" Im heading out there, come join us okay? Pan's back." She flashed a big smile before hurrying out rushing towards the two. She was gitty to see her buddy back!

cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:19 am

You stared in bewilderment after your teammate left your tent, then shook you head. "I don't really want to," you said to yourself, actually wanting to wait to find something to cover the wound, but you had no choice. You placed Rascal on the floor, despite his little protests. You needed to find a spare change of clothes if you wanted to head out, though you aren't sure what kind of clothes you have in your SylladexP.

As you got further undressed, you began to browse through you SylladexP. You were looking for something casual, something like your usual threads. However, being who you are, you don't exactly have a lot of casual clothing. All of the clothes you have in there are clothes that someone would see in a modeling magazine. All of them were fancy for a reason, such as when Alexander wanted you to a meeting, whether it was a business meeting or one of the midnight meetings. With a heavy sigh, you pick out the Window to the Soul outfit.

The outfit zapped into existence after you finished a string figure. It consisted of: a black crop-top with a small diamond window in the chest, a pair of dark red, high-waist slacks, and a pair of black, ankle-high boots with heels. Why red when spring green was more of your signature color? Well, you just really liked the red color, to be perfectly honest.

You started changing into the outfit. Less coverage meant more exposed scars, but it was fine. You flexed, making sure that everything was still fitting comfortably on your body. Finally slipping on your boots, you left the tent, Rascal skittering - no. No, he instead decided to do his Flashy Thing and zapped his way to the group, leaving a lingering green glow behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:11 am

He looked over at Thea and waved hello, still giving Pan a light scratch to appease him. Seth looks over at Anura. "Here he is, by the way she ended up going for a nap so you might wanna keep an eye out. I know the imps here are peaceful but I doubt they're the only things out to kill us." he said with a shrug, he was curious however, does pan speak? If so maybe he could ask it something.
"No shit."
Seth's shield still seemed visibly upset with pan, but it was calming down. If its rotation while floating slowing down was any indication anyways.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:59 pm

Thea eyed the shield oddly as it moved. Though she quickly shrugged it off and kneeled next to Pan and Seth. She gave a slight chuckle as she reached out to pat the sprites head. "Let er sleep. four eyes are good enugh. plse yu gt a pint. cant be the ony thin out for us."

cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:39 pm

As soon as Thea's hand extended, Pan extended his body and pressed his head against her hand, pushing against it as it wriggled to get Thea's hand to cover the entire surface.

"Thea! Thea, Thea, Thea, Thea....." Pan paused as he sort of stood where he was, staring off into space.....Then started again with the rubbing of his face against Thea's hand "Thea, Thea, Thea..."

Standing up straight, Pan floated up a bit and looked Thea in the eyes "Are you ready for the grand journey, and to pierce the skies and ground?" He asked, spinning around in the air, briefly going over to Anri and sniffing their hair, before flying back to float infront of Thea.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:57 pm

You looked quite assaulted by... Pansprite's little sniffing gesture, though visibly deflated a bit when he didn't stay long enough for you to pet him a little. Rascal didn't seem to appreciate it, sticking his little snoot up in the air and sitting at your feet. He looked like a prideful child.

You had now joined the group, an achievement on it's own considering you never go without someone's consistent pushing. You cut a look towards the idling Imps with those glaring green eyes of yours, eyeing at the one Silver Imp in particular who gave you the slightly red cuts across your side.

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:28 pm

Thea could barely contain her laughter, yep, good old pan, erratic as a child high on pixie sticks. But as cuddly as ever. Pushing into her hand with all the love in the world. Watching him go off to sniff at Anri before returning to her for more cuddles.

"Woh hey wen did yu.." She was taken back by the talking all together but hey.. Pan was a sprite now.. so.. yeah. "grand journey?? piece the skies and grnd? wat are you on bout?" This was just so odd..She looked into his eyes. Gosh he had always had really cute eyes. She took the moment to just look, yeah still him.. She still had no idea what he was on about.

cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:34 am

"I'm pretty sure our Pan-sprite here is just trying to set up the magical feeling for our adventure, a good thing too, I was getting rather bored standing around and not exploring the depths below this plateau." As Seth said this he looked at Thea to address her, trailing his vision towards where the imps were coming from.
"Me and you are gonna have a good verbal fight once i can actually speak, you furry dastard.."
He was ready to get this adventure started.

"So, do we have a gate in this place that takes us somewhere or are we meant to climb down to find one?" he said towards Pansprite this time, it seems Seth did his homework on how this game works before readying to play it with his pals, but hes yet to survey the land looking for a gate.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:57 am

Pan shook their head "Neither Thea-Friend." He said, before looking upwards and pointing into the sky with his nose " You must go up in order to go down." High above the platform, looking like the loading symbol of the game that they had all seen when they began to install Sburb.

"High, High, You must pierce the sky. Oh so, so high" Pan said, doing a twirl before flying upwards. After going high, he nose dived and then suddenly stopped in front of Rascal, sniffing him passively. "Hello small Pan"

As the players were distracted by the large sprites antics, the Imps began to rise from the ground and slowly edge away from them, back to the platforms drop off.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:23 pm

Seth looked up at the gate when it was mentioned, wondering what they could do to get up there. The only way he knew of how to build was with the host-system thing, other than that he hadn't a clue. He pushed his shield down lightly, it not lowering without a lot of force. He could ride it, maybe, but if he wanted to bring the team he was gonna need something else.
"Testing my levitation? What'cha thinking about trying bud?"
He looked over at where the imps were, seeing that they were heading off.  He was visibly sad that they were leaving, but he was okay with it. He kinda hoped they wouldn't so maybe he could give them collars or something but Seth wasn't gonna call them over. They'd only get killed in a team fight and might not like the idea of them fighting other breeds of monsters anyways."So, how are we gonna get up there? Building? Flying?" Seth asked Pansprite after watching it sniffing the "small pan". Seth's shield seemed to float over and nudge Thea towards looking at the imps as he asked his question.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:46 pm

Thea stumbled forward slightly as she was bumped by Seth's shield. Raising an eyebrow at it then to the imps, and frowned slightly. She was alright with it as well. Surely the would not stay forever. She gave the shield a shove back, looking towards Pansprite then up to the gate.. "So.. Wy do we ned to go.. Nevmnd its not wrth askin." and it wasn't.

She rubbed the back of her neck, wondering what they would do to get up there... Like. Really? Could they build? should they make something to fly?? Could she fly on her Book top... That was a question he was willing to find an answer to.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:29 pm

Pansprite watched the players as they thought about their path, seeming to momentarily be focused on something. "Thea friend and Thea should just fly like Pan, it's very weird and fun." He said, rising up into the air, then flying around in circles as he lost focus and simply began to play.

The Imps began to climb off the edge of the platform, disapearing beyond the edge.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:34 pm

You hummed, looking up to the sky to eye the gate. "That's easier said than done, Pan," you call up to the sprite. "We can't fly like you."

You left the group to head over to the machines. You decided you would screw around with the machinery to find out what you could make construction-wise.

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:49 pm

" She is right Pan, I can't fly like you.." Thea rubbed the back of her neck, hoping Pansprite would understand that she simply couldn't fly away like he now could..

She watched Anri head off to check out the machinery, maybe find some shit they could use.. Though she wondered if her BookTop could do the trick.. There was only one way to see.

Going in to her Sylladex at this time she was only confident about getting access to her computer.. Everything else was going to be tricky, "Electors Personium." the laptop appeared, floating in front of her closed. She gave a few experimental pushes down on it. It was steady, so she pulled it close and tryed to take a seat on it.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next