Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

5 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] - Page 7 Empty Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

Post by benignTenacity Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:42 pm

"You do realize we left them on a plateau that has some kind of mob spawners right...?? Gah.. nevermind.. I just hope we're gonna be safe.." Seth said as he followed at her side, ready to be in front of Thea if any enemies nearby attacked the two of them. While keeping an eye out he surveyed the land and tried to access his shield to bring it back, but it wasn't.. coming out? That was worrying.. but if that's what was gonna happen he quickly replaced the controller item from his second card with a Cosplay Katana, a gift from his friend Kira that was still in Seths Sylladex. At this point, Thea could tell something other than the new area/their abandonment of the others was bothering him if she was observant enough.

A person dressed in purple pajamas spoke, thoroughly annoyed by.. what the hell? Why was there a floating shield in his room? He hit it away trying to make it bug off, yet when this person retreated to his covers once more it persists, nudging him harder than before. What a pest. This time he kicks it away, the rear of it hitting the wall nearest the door. He got up glaring at it, knowing it wasn't going to stop. The floating shield spun, seemingly equally as angry.
"If you hit me one more time, we're gonna have a problem.."
"Holy shit you're annoying. What? Did someone send you for me to check my email or something? It's not even my working.. hours.. Huh?" This person said, glancing over their clock.
"Seth, what the hell are you talking about??"
Needless to say, he was SEVERAL hours late for his day to start.

"... Well damn. Guess I DID need to wake up. My bad." Immediately after apologizing he took out his laptop and began doing something on it, fixing the scarf on his neck to not be choking him.
"Wait what, you think a half-assed SORRY is getting you off the hook for hitting me around?? You're such a jerk!!"
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Scorpio Posts : 136
Boondollars : 14796

Back to top Go down

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] - Page 7 Empty Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:31 pm

Thea hooked her hands together behind her back as she walked listening to the other, "It will be fine! Come on, Set-.." She paused slightly watching the other's body language shift. She bit her lower lip and rubbed her chin slightly as she slowed down her pace.

Youtube:
She smiled bright and quickly hooked her arm in his and began to skip forward, dragging him along humming slightly to herself. She wanted to take in everything and if she could get her partner to relax a little maybe he would feel like he could speak freely about what was on his mind. No need to push someone with questions now was there?

The steam was thick, it was a sauna, surely she could shed a layer of her dress if she needed. For now she was fine. "Let's get to know this place!"
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21771
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:50 am

The troll turned around on his heel, revving up their drill so that it roared to life. Their eyes had specks of red in them, and their skin was a little darker than what the other trolls had. He looked almost older then them, the trolls features more mature. Back to his eyes, those piercing red orbs had softened from the glare they once had been, a warmth in them as he dismissed his Drill.

"Anri! Thank the Empress, was afraid Master E had pulled more of his tomfuckery."

The male troll spoke, walking forward with a calm demeanor. On closer examination, the trolls face seemed familiar. Beneath the maturity, there was something about his appearance that tickled the back of Anri's mind.

"Quit fuckin' about, we gotta find Thea and that lazy piece of shit Harlowe." The troll said, moving his hand to brush Anri's rapier aside.

XXXX

Stretched before them, the land seemed to be rather smooth in terrain, the occasional jagged pipe extending from the ground and releasing large amounts of hot steam into the air. Occasionally, a red glow would be seen to slowly grow then fade in the distance, though no matter what they could not seem to close the distance when they approached where they had seen the glow occur.

As they walked, the eventually came across a trio of interesting things. The first was a door built into the side of a mountain, the second was a red colored crocodile that was opening and closing it's mouth rapidly in a silly manner, and the third thing Looked to be a discarded hoodie of some kind.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20706

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:24 pm

"Hey-... I guess??" Seth was very set off by her insistence, but she did stop him from getting lost in thought, so there's that. After doing a small yawn, he let go of what was on his mind for a later time.

Music:

After a little travel they saw these new things of interest, the weird.. uh, crocodile? Yeah. That thing didn't really catch his eye as much as the hoodie and door did. He pulled away from Thea to pick up the hoodie, as he was curious as to who's it could've been, looking for any kind of ID on it if there was one. "Why would a Hoodie be here for no reason..?" he said, glancing over at the door while searching through its pockets.

"Blegh, okay for some reason my emails acting up.. piece of junk." The familiar face said, putting his laptop to the side. To relax he goes over and opens his curtains to his window... which didn't help even a little bit.

"Okay, where the fuck am I!? This view isn't familiar at ALL. I swear I gonna.... sigh. No. No there's gotta be a reason.." He said talking to himself. He did not recognize the view of this area in Derse at all. He was gonna have to find his way to Mom your Boss and figure out what was going on..
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:18 pm

Thea blinked as he pulled away, glad to see he was back in motion and not dazed in thought. She rushed up beside him and peeked at the sweater, " I mean, it's a lil hot 4 a sweater, don't ya think?" She chuckled, elbowing his side gently before moving on, she eyed the door.. but there waS A CROCODILE!!!

Thea rubbed a few drops of sweat from her forehead and made her way in front of the small red critter. Can you call Crocodiles critters? She kneeled down hands resting on her knees, "Well, ello there." she cooed and smiled at it.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:43 pm

Anri was... perplexed. This alien spoke to them like he had been there the entire time, or was at least familiar with them. That nagging feeling in the back of their head from looking at him made them just a little uneasy. However, Anri was going to ignore their suspicions for the moment, and angled their weapon downward. They were still ready to stab him if he tried anything.

"Alright... Well, Thea rocketed her way into the first portal already, along with Seth. I did have a plan to get us up there, but I can't do it now since all the members are not on this plane." The thought still pissed Anri off, but they just sighed. "And unless you have any sort of -" Anri stuck her weapon into the ground, and used their free hands to make air quotes, "'Magical items' that can somehow grant you magical powers of flight, we're in a rut."

Rascal, who had situated himself at their feet, sniffed at the newcomer.

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri May 05, 2017 8:52 pm

The troll seemed to be examining the plane, before his gaze shot over to Rascal and locked onto the creature. The troll smirked and lifted his hand for the ferret to smell. "heh, hey there you noodle cat." He said, scratching gently beneath the ferrets chin as his gaze went back to the task at hand. "So the wonder spaz split the party again? and in the same place, you'd think she would remember what happened last time." he said, an annoyed expression on his face, which then turned to realization "wait, did you saying Seth is with her to? What there hell is that fucking piece of shit doing here?"

~~~~~~

The crocodile locked eyes with Thea, seeming to hold some infinite wisdom behind his eyes, before opening his mouth very slowly. Then, it began to rapidly close and open its mouth as it performed a little jig with its legs, a 'knak knak knak' sound going on infinitely from the creature.

The sweater was a calm pink color, not to bright to be irritating but not to dark to be red. On the back, it had a red symbol, that looks like a line with what must have been blood coming from it. The hood was odd as well, having a long back end that extended towards the small of the back.

Inside a pocket that rested inside the hoodie, there was a cracked and dead pink cell phone, with what appeared to be a faded plastic key chain that had the melted shape of what might have been a chibi character at some point.

~~~~~~

Meanwhile, with the dreaming Seth, a soft knock was heard at his door, and the smell of warm chocolate and food seemed to waft into the room.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Fri May 05, 2017 10:37 pm

Spoopy Music:

"Hmm.. this Hoodie and Phone seem super familiar... wait it can't be?.." Seth had a guess as to who's hoodie this could've been but he waves Thea over.

"Hey Thea, come over here.. doesn't this seem alittle familiar to you?" he asked, seeing if she recognized it at all. Seth holds up and shows her the phone and hoodie. He wondered what the symbol meant though, it looked distinct enough to seem important.

"Huh?"

The Derse dreamer was immediately caught off guard by the quiet knocking. After collecting his thoughts for a mere second he goes over to the shield, grabbing it rather roughly, glaring at it.. before returning it to his strife deck. Honestly, he only just now noticed he had this weird floating thing in his deck to begin with. Why did he even have it?
"Hey! Tch, fine I'll play your game.. ... Grr you're soo mean! Dx"
Anyways, with the nuisance gone he goes over to the door, and with a deep breath cautiously opens it, ready for the person who was behind it.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri May 05, 2017 11:39 pm

Thea's eyes sparkled as she locked eyes with the crocodile, she stayed silents waiting for the wisdom of the crocodile to be told. She held her breath as its mouth slowly opened... then it began to 'knak knak knak' and she felt kinda cheated out of something.

" Hm??" Thea turned back to Seth, then looked to the Croc and picked it up making her way back over to Seth with it, her face asked if they could keep it.."Her name is Elphaba. Elphie 4 short." She explained and then she sneezed, twice. she took a moment to let it pass and cocked an eyebrow..

"Looks like a busted up old cell if yu ask me." She shrugged and got a little closer. It did kinda look familiar. She put the croc down and patted its head, taking the cell from Seth before looking to the sweater. " The hell is that symbol??" she questioned. this was far too confusing...
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 1:14 am

down time music:

"I mean, where else would he be? He was put here on this platform like the rest of us, and this place is just literally that: a platform." Anri was just still so confused, but they couldn't exactly go and ask anyone what the hell this guy was doing here. Besides, they doubted that Mister Mani - or any of those weird people - would give them an answer.

Though the company was actually nice, and Anri was starting to warm up to the new guy. Even Rascal seemed to like him, as the ferret was leaning into the little chin scratches. To Anri, that was a good sign.

"But let's not worry about them, let's worry about us and getting up to the portal... uh," Anri paused, realizing that they have yet asked for his name, and grinned sheepishly. "Ah, I'm sorry, what was your name... again?"

Anri figured saying 'again' would just keep them from further confusion, since he already seemed to know so much when he arrived. So bizarre...

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat May 06, 2017 11:25 pm

The troll looked to Anri, his expression still serious from what he had said earlier. Then however, realization seemed to dawn on him, an a red blush appeared on his checks as he looked away "F-fuck Anri, can we hold off on the pet name game, until after we get this shit done with?" He said, revving up his drill in a flustered manner "I swear you need an off switch sometimes on the flirting."

~~~~~~

Elphie knakked ponderously at the symbol, seeming deep in thought as she rapidly danced and knaked.

~~~~~~

As soon as he door opened, dream Seth was faced with an empty broom closet, but the sound of a plate being placed down behind him. Standing in his room, pouring tea, was Miss Sol, humming a gentle tune as she worked " Good morning Sir, I see you slept well enough."
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Sun May 07, 2017 12:27 am

Seth raised an eyebrow at Theas... Elphie?

He didn't know what to say until she sneezed, and when she let the second one go he spoke up. "Bless you." He said respectfully, still not knowing what the symbol meant or why this stuff was here. She could tell he wasn't gonna deny her bringing Elphie with them.

"Well, I'm gonna hold onto these two things if you don't mind, maybe we can find the owner behind the door? It could've been too hot for them to wear it.." He said, trying to speculate at least some reason as to why its here. It only now occurs to Thea that Seth seems to actually be enjoying the heat, maybe he grew up in a place that's usually hot?

. . . What the heck? He thought, before turning around and seeing Miss Sol as she spoke. He was caught off guard, but he didn't appreciate whatever trick it was that she played on him.. still, she looked like a higher class lady, and he wasn't about to disrespect her, especially since she brought tea and his throat was really dry, like it always is.
"Who is tha-... wait is that another..!? How many of these weirdos are even here???"
Music:
"I just hope there aren't more.. this is not good, not good at all..."
Tugging on his scarf a little to adjust it to speak more clearly, he responds being surprisingly very respectful in his speech. "Good morning, and yes I did. Um, if you don't mind my asking, who are you? I don't recognize you." it was true, he had no idea who she was, but honestly this wouldn't be the first time some form of royalty just walked into his room like this.. well, in Miss Sol's case, re-appearing in.

Last edited by benignTenacity on Sun May 07, 2017 6:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 1:19 am

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] - Page 7 YOfqYtt

Anri was stumped on a reply to that. They nearly threw their hands up, but instead, they sighed, running their hand down their face and stopping just as their hand brushed their chin. They tapped their middle finger on their jaw, and began to think of a way off the god-forsaken platform.

thinking music:

Rascal made a small noise, and Anri glanced down at him. In a bright line of green, the ferret zapped his way up onto their shoulder, trying to nuzzle his way into being held. Ooh, did Anri hate it when he did that sometimes. Whatever allowed the animal to do that always left a weird kind of static in the air, which always made their hair stand on end. It was mostly the feeling of it.

Anri peered at Rascal in the corner of their eye, and then their face lit up as an idea came to them.

"Okay, strambo, I've figured out a solution to our little problem," they said, and Anri turned on their heel. Whipping out their SylladexP, they snapped a picture of the tent, which then disappeared as the device captchalogued it and the contents within. They then began to walk off in the direction, expecting him to follow suit.

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sun May 07, 2017 2:41 pm

Thea nodded and rubbed her arm on her forehead, whipping off a small bit of sweat. "I know the perfect place 2 keep the sweater!" Thea exclaimed, swapping him the cell for it and quickly pulling it over the head of Elphie. " Perfect..." she squeaked, hands pressed to her cheeks, thinking Elphie was sooooo cute!!

Thea looked to Seth for a moment, quirking a brow, "So we could try the door but if I know games and I don't, I would guess it may be locked?... So uh, Heat eh? a friend of a friend of yours? " She gave a quirky smile, hoping she could least crack a smile out of them.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu May 11, 2017 10:06 pm

Elphie's little dance now included that chaotic wriggling of her new hoodie's sleeves, her knakking possibly becoming more energetic with excitement. Or panic. It was hard to tell.

The door was nothing out of the ordinary, colored a a bright green and having a white doorknob. Besides it being built into the sid eof a mountain, it was completely normal.

~~~~~

The troll looked away from his drill, and began to follow Anri, confusion on his face "Uh, alright. I thought we were going with my plan, but I'll follow ya. Never lead me astray before. Who the fuck is Strambo?"

~~~~~

Miss Sol performed a measured curtsey, a folded up parasol appearing in her hand, which she used like a can as she stood. "I am Miss Sol, and as of right now, I am here to provide assistance." She said, gesturing to the tea.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Thu May 11, 2017 10:51 pm

Seth merely blinked, and showed a slightly unamused look towards Thea and Elphie. "... Just make sure 'Elphie' doesn't bite the sweater, we should try and return it to whoever owns it in one piece." He wasn't gonna stop her, admitedly he did think it made it look cuter, however the weird dance it was doing was weirding him out and he wasn't about to try and deal with Theas pet. "Um... yes? Well, at least more than it is for you haha, you look like you're pretty uncomfortable." he said, judging the sweat forming on her forehead, but he didn't stare for long. Seth was eying something else at the moment.

Captchalouging the phone, he goes over to the door, trying to open it and being ready for whatever may wait behind it if it wasn't locked. He was eager to continue onward since this little mystery was very interesting to him.

The Dreamer was confused, usually when people hes unfamiliar with show up its because his boss sent them to interview him or because they have a job for him, yet Miss Sol was here to assist? He walks over and holds the cup of tea and sits nearby as he waits for an answer, seeming to wait for it to cool a little as they converse.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 11:17 pm

"'Strambo' is another word for 'friend'," Anri answered, not missing a beat on their lie. Anri did not stop until the toes of their boots were just shying the edge of the platform, hands planted firmly on their hips. Rascal seemed to be getting quite excited, as evident by the ferret's ivory fur beginning to bristle. Little pops of green even jumped off his fur. They took a moment to speak with the animal while the new guy was catching up, giving quiet commands and offers of treats to Rascal for doing a small task for them.

"Now, strambo, I want you to stand right beside me, and look over this edge," they said, delivering the order in a polite, yet firm tone. "There's something over here that I need to show you. I was going to show the others, but they left before I could call them over, so now you can help me with it."

The lies were rolling off their tongue, as though they've done something like this before. Well, they have, but the situation was entirely different. Someone would come out of it alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri May 12, 2017 8:52 am

Thea smiled and ones more used her sleeve to wipe the sweat from her forehead, "Nah, just a lil hot.." She shrugged and watched Seth make his way to the door. She took Elphie's sweater arm into her hand and followed behind him, keeping Elphie behind her for protection. She wasn't going to up and let him do shit on his own not that she didn't think he could handle it, but that wasn't much of team work if she let him do everything or face whatever was behind the door on his own.

She found herself just as curiouse about the door. Where would it go?would it bet hotter? She hoped not. She placed a hand on Seth's shoulder as she looked at the other, preparing mentally.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri May 19, 2017 7:19 pm

The troll rolled his eyes, and went over to the edge, peering over the edge as he squinted his eyes "Alright, what am I looking for?" He said, obviously humoring Anri's requests.

~~~~~~

The door handle turned slowly, and once pulled open, a dark room was revealed to them. The faint outlines of object within could be seen, but the lack of light made it impossible to tell what was within it.

~~~~~

Miss Sol nodded as she drank her tea "Thank you, Master E spent a long time thinking it up. As for what I am here to assist you with, I would say it would be to prepare you for the war." She said rather simply, drinking more tea. It was at this point that someone would notice that she lacked a mouth, and how she was drinking the tea was a mystery.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Tue May 23, 2017 7:54 pm

Thea gave his shoulder a squeeze before taking his hand and putting the sweater arm into it. " Keep 'er close." She nodded and stepped ahead of him, just within the doorway before opening her Sylladex.

Holding a hand out before her she called, " Infinite Ignis. " Forever Lumos wand appearing within her outstretched hand, she grasped it squinting slightly as the light slightly blinded her momentarily. she pointed it forward into the darkness hoping it would reveal something.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Wed May 24, 2017 2:11 pm

He strained his eyes trying to see, but not much was see-able, it was a lot darker than he expected the room to be.. not that he expected the random door to lead to some place lit up, but still. When Thea nudged the sweater arm into his hand he looked at her with a slightly unamused face, he felt like he was gonna end up babysitting her kid, or, whatever Elphie was supposed to be.

With that feeling aside, as Seth sees her taking out an item he squints his eyes for the bright light that was to come.

_____
"????? 'Master E'??.."
The Dreamer raised a curious eyebrow. Now that's a loaded statement, considering that you were one of Derse's Last Resort units for defense in case Prospit decided to attack directly, or at least that was the story she told you to keep you out of harms way.

Now he was curious as to what authority she had, given that Mothe-, gah, THE BOSS, never made mention of hiring him an assistant of any kind. Not to mention he was starting to get an odd vibe from how she drank her tea, but he wasn't gonna let any of this get under his skin.

That being said, he also needed to confirm if his idea for what was going on was the case. "Did the king hire you? I don't recall the Queen telling me she was sending me any help for the war." He asked his question in hope that either that would get her to inform him fully on the situation, or to make her show face if she was putting up some kind of facade. He doubted she was tricking him, but he's been taught to never trust anyone if they act even slightly sketchy and to confirm all suspicions before assuming anything about anyone. Speaking of Sketchy, as soon as this is over you're gonna give Jack a piece of your mind for snooping around the castle after he clocked out for the day yesterday, that doesn't sit right with you. HE doesn't sit right with you.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 3:34 pm

Anri placed a hand on the small of his back, smiling wryly. Without a warning, they pushed the poor troll over the ledge. As they watched the flailing body fall into the abyss, Rascal leaped from their shoulder, and his body began to stretch and flicker with a green light. The bolt chased down the falling troll, and as it made contact, they both disappeared with a green pop.

Anri turned back just in time to catch Rascal and the troll relocate above the first gate, and the newcomer fell right into the rotating portal. They then jumped off of the ledge, whistling Rascal over so the ferret could catch the falling teenager.

In the blink of an eye, Anri was zipped away above the first gate, and giggled with glee as they fell into the portal.

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Tue May 30, 2017 5:59 am

Miss Sol waved her hand, giggling mischiviously as she poured more tea. "Oh no no. Master E just has an invested interest in the coming war, and offered his services. What with his reputation, the Queen and king accepted almost immediatly. It was rather fun to watch them on their knees, Master E just couldn't help but accept after such a display"

~~~~~

The light pushed away the darkness, and revealed...a bedroom. Not just any, but it looked frighteningly like Thea's bedroom. However, the only difference was a major one. Scratched all along the walls and surfaces was an endless litany of crazed writings. "No one left" "All my fault" "They'll be here soon" were just some of the few examples that could be read from the walls, the scratches seeming to have been done by hand, from the evidence of dried blood and bits of nail hanging from the walls.

Elphie began to dance and Knak in a frightened manner.

~~~~~

Briefly before the first teleportation, Anri could hear the troll begin to say "You!" Before teleporting above the portal and finishing, though now distant "bitch!" Before disappearing into the portal. When Anri herself went through, she quickly bore witness to a land of steam and mountains, before being teleported again and landing on top of the new troll, who had thankfully landed just a couple yards behind Thea and Seth.

A weird crocodile thing with a hoodie could be seen dancing and making a weird Knaking noise with its mouth.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Tue May 30, 2017 7:23 am

Seth opened his eyes and stared at the walls, his eyes showed he was very unnerved by the sight of all the blood and nails. Especially the nails. After Shuddering, he speaks up. "What the.. what is this, a real life Creepypasta or something..??" Seth was barely paying the rest of the room much mind as he tried to crack his poorly done joke, but as he takes a step back from the disturbing display, he hears a loud thud followed by a softer one from behind, which snapped him out of his thoughts entirely.

He turns around and sees an unfamiliar troll with Anri, and looks confused. "Sweet.. you caught up! Um, who..?" he said, directing his vision towards the new face, clearly not knowing who he was at all and slightly beginning to worry about what happened to Anura since he didn't see her with Anri.

_____
"... I'm not even gonna comment on what the other version of you is dealing with."
The Dreamer calmed his brow as he drank some tea, which surprisingly not the same tap water your servant back at home tried to pass off as tea. Fuck you Etiquette Pedagogue, you pathetic waste of space. The Dreamer wasn't fully buying Miss Sol's story, since he feels like if Master E had THAT much of a reputation he would have heard the name once, if not many times, but he'll bite for the time being. "That's fair enough I suppose. So, in what way were you planning on assisting me for the war? My email is being annoying and without it I don't really have a schedule planned for the day, so, I guess I'm free." he said, feeling bad at the chance of there being someone hes disappointing.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 2:28 pm

Anri grunted as they landed on top of the troll, having somehow landed on their back, rather than on their stomach. They guessed Rascal might have had something to do with it, as the odd ferret was poised proudly on their stomach. They laid there a little longer - despite the fact someone was under them - to collect their thoughts, before throwing their arms forward to sit up. They slid off of the troll as they got in a sitting position, and rubbed their slightly pink face.

When Seth addressed them, Anri could only reply with a shrug and a confused look of their own. "This is our new teammate," they said. "Anura didn't quite cut it, I'm guessing."

Rascal pushed his nose against Anri's wrist, and they reached into their pocket to pull out four, star-shaped, glowing snacks. They dropped the radiated ferret snacks, and Rascal began to munch on them with gusto.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next