Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join)

+4
kakunabe
Loki
avidBowmaster
Cardly
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join) - Page 5 Empty Re: PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join)

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Orfeus stares at his food, wide eyed. Like... WHAT THE HELL DO I DO WITH THIS? He pokes it a few times. Abd then looks at Luka.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20386
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join) - Page 5 Empty Re: PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join)

Post by pankrationResolution Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:32 pm

Jomm looks down at Delphi, a knot forming in his throat. He turned hesitantly back towards his screen, not knowing exactly what to do.

Shockwave noticed his hesitance, and stood square and tall to address him. "IF I MAY, YOUNG MASTER, PLEASE LEAVE THIS TO ME. I WILL THROTTLE AND FILTER ALL NECESSARY DATA FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE LATER, WHILE YOU COMFORT THE LITTLE ONE."

"...Thanks, Shockwave. Donno what I'd do without you guys."

"THIS UNIT WOULD NOT EXIST WITHOUT YOU, YOUNG MASTER."

Jomm turned away from the chair, and picked Delphi up, putting the little troll on his shoulder. "Sssssh. There there, little bro. You're not gonna die. You're strong, like me." The young man smiled, ruffling Delphi's hair.

He then snapped his fingers. "Brobot. Get a few Active Charcoal pills, and mix them up with a glass of water."

"SIR, I HAVE NO DATA ON THE EFFECTS OF THE TOXINS ON UNIT 'DELPHI'." Brobot loyally reported. "ARE YOU SURE THAT REMOVING THE TOXINS AND PROVIDING ANOTHER FOOD SOURCE IS WISE?"

Jomm shrugged his shoulders. "I donno, but I do know that eating a pellet made me sick. Delphi seems to like pizza just fine, so I think it's best we filter as much of the stuff out of him as we can, and put him on a less toxic diet."

"FOLLOWING BROTOCOL. IF THE YOUNG MASTER BELIEVES THE BROCEDURE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL, I WILL BROBEY."

Brobot nodded, and scampered into the kitchen. Soon, he was back with a glass of cloudy, grey liquid. It smelled, and would taste, like smoke.

"...Alright, little bro." Jomm set Delphi on the couch, and offered him the glass. "Drink up. This stuff will taste kindagross, but it'll go through your stomach, pulling out the crockercrap pelletpoison." Jomm held out the glass for Delphi to drink. "Then, you won't have to cry about dyin'."

Jomm gave a trustworthy, confident smile, despite the fact that he was flying by the seat of his pants. Removing the toxins was a risky maneuver, but he wasn't about to let the little troll cry enough tears to flood his house.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19639

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:38 am

Gary walked up the few stone steps that it took to reach the front door of a pastel yellow mobile home. Metal sheets surround the bottom to shield it from animals and weather, as well as make it look less mobile and more like a small  rectangular house.
He clutched a leash in his left hand, staying close to the creature--the cheapest one at the shop and therefore the only one that he could afford--on the other end to keep it slack. Once he got the outside door open, he propped it with his foot to keep it that way, then reached into his vest pocket for a thin pencil. "This is where you'll be living." Gary jammed the pencil into the crack between the wall and the door and wiggled it to get the lock out of the way, enabling him to push the inside door open with his free foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by kakunabe Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:31 am

Luka smiled towards Ulvein He was happy he was enjoying the food. He then stared at Orfeus, why he wasn't eating his food? "Orfeus, is there any problem? If you don't like veggies and Chicken I can make something else for you to eat. Why don't you try a little bit? Maybe you'll find it very tasty." He said smiling gently. "Just give it a go. It you don't like it I can get some fresh green apples." He smiled and then kept on eating but still staring at Orfeus kindly.

-------------------

Delphi stared at the greyish glass of "liquid smoke" It seemed disgusting. Did he really needed to drink this thing to feel better? Couldn't him just eat more pizza or something like this? No. He needed to follow Jomm's instructions. Jomm was the smartedt guy Delphi ever met after all. He closed his eyes and too a deep breath. He then drank all the grey fluid as fast as he could. IT TASTED GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSS! But he drank all of it. "*Cough Cough* I did i+ *cough!* I hope I ge+ be++er soon! *cough cough*" He started coughing at that distasteful thing.
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Gemini Posts : 85
Boondollars : 19010

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:57 pm

He pulls her arm out of her mouth "Don't chew on yourself." He gets a box of kiddy stuff he had from around when he was 6-10 years old, some toys, younger kid games, board games, books, and young adult books. He takes the box with him back down the stairs, and puts it in the guest room that was going to be converted to Ditana's room.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23940
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:41 pm

Ditana makes faces at Eric while his back is turned and wanders out of the attic on all four, all interest in him quickly evaporated. Soon enough she found herself climbing onto anything that could support her weight in the living room, and anything that could, like the lamp she tried to shimmy up, fell and maybe broke as well. Along with the curtains that are both torn and scattered on the floor.

Scratching her nose she looked at the damage, ”... Well dis ain’t good.” She thought of two things that would happen at this point, either four-eyes would beat her before locking her outside, or he’s as soft as she thinks and nothings going to happen. Not wanting to test her health she runs into quickly scurries into a room on all four and climbs on a mirror, she ain’t coming down from there either.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:01 pm

He comes down to find a broken lamp and torn curtains. He frowns and worries about what his mom is going to say. "Ditana where are you?" He looked around, checking the nearby rooms, eventually finding her in the bathroom "Ditana what are you doing up there?"
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:08 pm

”... Wadda ya think ‘m doin’ up here?.” She narrows her eye at him, laying on the top of the mirror like some kind of oversized cat. How was she balancing her self up there? One of the great mysteries of life.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:37 pm

"Hiding from me. Come on, I'm not going to hurt you just because you tore a curtain, I'm going to put you in time out." He tries to get her down nicely, but was a little worried she wouldn't respond.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:21 pm

Ditana subconsciously looked through her vocabulary for timeout and - nope, now there was no way she was coming down. Though there seemed to be a mistranslation between them, she didn’t know that so she started hissing at Erin with her hair seeming to somehow stand on end more than it already was.

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Jomm picked up Delphi. "There you go, lil' pimp. There you go. We're not giving you any more of that nastytrollfood." The young master smiled sympathetically, patting the troll on the back.

"Let's put you on a wholesome diet. Water, meat, vegetables, and pizza and soda if you're good, alright?" Jomm felt a little worried that his plan would do more damage than good. But then again, the first time he'd drank activated charcoal to get rid of a stomach flu, he'd reacted just the same as his little friend.

"Since you were so brave, I'm going to make a pizza for us from scratch. It's the only complicated thing I really know how to cook. d:P" Jomm set Delphi down, got a few books for him to sit on, and placed him at the head of the table, then began rooting through his drawers. "You up for some gormet pizza, little bro? This is gonna be good, dude. That last slice you had was kinda stale. This one's gonna be warm, cheesy, have pepperoni and sausage and stuff, it's gonna be the BOMB."

And with that, Jomm started rolling pizza dough, preparing for the most sacred of times in his apartment. 

Bromageddon PizzApocalypse: The Hypest Dinner For Brave Bros.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19639

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:31 pm

((BUuuUUUuuump.))

Some of the inside of the house can be seen from the doorway, mostly the fridge and a window built into the opposite wall. The inside door started closing on its own, so Gary shoved the pencil back into his pocket and pushed it away before it could shut. "Feel free to go in any time now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:05 pm

The squirrel on the other end of the leash finished nibbling the threads apart and scampered away. "...Darn." Gary walked into his trailer and kicked the door shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5