Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join)

+4
kakunabe
Loki
avidBowmaster
Cardly
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join) - Page 3 Empty Re: PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join)

Post by CeruleanHeratic Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:04 am

Nora, after witnessing the crime, stared blankly at the shattered glass."Well, that just happened.", she said flatly.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26674
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join) - Page 3 Empty Re: PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join)

Post by kakunabe Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:35 am

"Seriously he did that?" Luka said getting up and staring at Jomm going away. He used his photographic memory to save the motorcycle appearence since it had no license plate. In less than 30 minutes Mako arrived driving the car. "Geez Man! C'mere! We have to go." Said Mako shouting from the car. Luka smiled towards the two little trolls. He already paid the trolls and he put the rest of his money over Jomm's money to assure the value would cover the troll and the prejudice to the glass. "C'mon Little ones let's go to your new home. I have plenty of apples and anything you 2 need." He said smiling while taking them by hand.
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Gemini Posts : 85
Boondollars : 19010

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:05 pm

Ulvein smiles happily, still eating the apple. It's so juicy and nice and he can't wait to eat another one. As he eats he wonders if there's somewhere he can swim where they're going. He hopes so. He hasn't been swimming in a long time.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20213
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Ditana watched the buildings go by from her spot in the harness, in her slowly re-soboring state she felt like she was falling... maybe she was falling... Holly shit she's falling! Not wanting to hit the ground - which she wasn't about to do - Ditana grabs onto Eric's shirt and sinks her fangs into it. Safe! ... Yeah, this troll is weird.

"Hmmm...." Benign starts thinking "I like carrotz! And... um... Batz!" He never had tasted a carrot once when he was sent to an animal shelter by mistake and got into a rabbit cage - don't even ask how he did that. "Do you have carrotz?" He smiles widely at Nora, hoping she'll give him a carrot while the worker isn't looking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:00 pm

Idigus wasn't speaking, he seemed to be oddly quiet considering. Inside he was thinking about everything he had seen in the cock-fights...
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20335
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:16 pm

"Unfortunately, no. But, we can go get some when we're done with the paper work. What're your names?", Nora asked as she finished the last of the paper work. After receiving all the necessities including the Troll Munch and all that jazz, left out the door.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:50 pm

Armend, using his legs to push himself across the floor of the playroom, made a path through all of the toppled blocks. He twisted his body to make turns now and then until he would be passing Vrihve. He wasn't even going to bother running through the glass and making a break for it; he already knew what would happen based on experience with past trolls. Instead he spouted off his primary concern after being left with only one other troll (as far as he knew). "NOBODY likes us!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:51 am

Eric feels her wiggling "Calm down hun, we are just on a scooter, just wrap your arms around my chest if you want a better grip, and try not to move too much" Eric was basically traveling at knee scraping speed, he was being extra careful since she didn't have a helmet.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23940
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:46 am

Orfeus just smiles, looking at the car. Then to Luka. Then to Mako. These people were his new owners, his ticket out of here.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20386
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:16 am

Meanwhile, Nora and her new companions were heading to her house. But, remembering what she promised Benign, stopped at a vegetable stall in one of the nearby farmers markets. After her purchase of 12 carrots, she fed one to the Yellow Blooded Troll. "What would you like?", she asked Idigus, as they walked back to her humble abode. She felt like something was bothering him, but didn't want to ask.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:54 am

Eventually he began to talk. "Can I has shrooms?" He asked before going quiet again. He had had a flashback, a flashback to his final cock-fight... The screams.. Oh gog the screams...
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:05 pm

Seeing as how they were a few feet away from the market, Nora promptly turned and bought the mushrooms. "Here you go.", Nora said as she fed Idigus the mushrooms.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:08 pm

He gave an odd giggle as he ate them... It was almost like a Child's Play-creepy-doll laugh. "You fungi." He laughed again.
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:15 pm

Nora laughed along. "Hehe! Your laugh is adorable!", she complimented.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:38 pm

Benign was hugging Nora's neck as they left the shelter and frowned a bit when she didn't have a carrot, but then smiled again remembering someone was taking him home! My name'z Benign! Because he couldn't, well, see; instead of looking around Ben's ears twitched with every noise made around him. When he sensed Nora was handing him a carrot he took it happily, "Thank you!" He nibbled on it and started giggling with the other two.

Ditana wrapped her arms and legs around Eric and kept her fangs in his shirt. She was chewing on it at this point. She wondered where the hell they were going but decided that not chewing on this shirt was too much work, plus she didn't care.

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:22 pm

"Well, you're welcome, Benign!"
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by kakunabe Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:33 am

Luka entered the car after signing the proper documentation with Ulvein and Cadmus. "Welcome to your new family!" Luka pet their heads again. Luka sat on the back seat with the two trolls. "This is Mako, my older brother. I'm Luka and this is Rogi, my best friend and neighboor." He said pointing at each of them. "Sup guys?" Said Mako with a little wave before turning the car on. "So... What are your names? Or should I name you two?" He said staring at them with a smile. " The salesman told me that you came from cockfighting-like rings so if you guys feel uneasy at any moment you can trust me and tell what you're feeling I'll do my best to make you two feel better." Luka glanced deeply at them with a trusting smile and kind stare.
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by tidalTippler Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:28 am

After hearing Luka ask the trolls she turned back to properly fit her seat. She stared at Mako while he was turning on the car: stared at his Muscular and well toned body, feeling her heart throb a little faster. She couldn't really hide, but she had quite a crush in Luka's brother. Since they were little she always kept stalking him and always agreeing with him (sometimes hurting Luka's feeling when doing so). But he never felt anything for her. She was younger and he preferred older girls. Also when younger she wasn't all that attractive. But now that she was growing up and becoming a girl with nice curves, Mako started looking at her in a different way... Maybe she could get a big opportunity huh?
But that was not the time. Right now it was troll apreciation time. She gave a glance to the back seat, to her best friend and the two entities on his sides. The three of them were really, really cute. She knew the Kushido brothers since she was a little baby, so she knew perfectly how happy was Luka on the inside. The thought made her giggle a little on her seat. Instead of ruining the moment she decided to stay quiet, and instead listen to the boy's talk.
tidalTippler
tidalTippler
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 19008

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:54 pm

"I'm Orfeus Castor." Orfeus says with his little kid voice, in response to Luka's question. He looks around the car, tugging at the seatbelts and stuff
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:14 pm

Ulvein finishes off the apple, eating core and all, before answering. "Ulvein Tuatha." He looks at the two people in the front of the car, wondering what they were like.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20213
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:36 pm

Jomm flies down the road on his motorcycle. He weaves between traffic, the wind on his face.

"GETOUTTA MY WAY!!" Jomm shouts boldly as he veers around a corner, startling a pedestrian. He looked back occasionally to make sure the troll child was still attached to him.

"There it is!! Our house." Jomm points up at his home, as his motorcycle grinds to a halt. He quickly chains it to a nearby telephone pole, and looks up the massive fire escape, untaping Delphi. "UP YOU GO!!"

With a tremendous toss, Jomm hurls Delphi upwards. He leaps up the fire escape, climbing it with great speed, his strong legs bounding off of each guard-rail. Soon, he is on the top floor, and catches Delphi safely in his arms before the little troll can begin to fall. "Cool, right littlebro?" Jomm grins proudly, as he opens the window and hops into his house.

The house is fairly messy. There is a weight lifting bench, and a couch. There are a few pizza boxes on the floor, and a blanket on the couch. The flatscreen television, while still functioning, has a katana impaled through the top right corner. Jomm sets Delphi on the couch.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19639

Back to top Go down

Post by kakunabe Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:35 pm

"Okay, then Orfeus and Ulvein~" Luka said smiling widely wile still petting the both young trolls. He was so glad he was able to save two young little trolls from ostracism and Oblivion. He giggled while ticking Orfeus and Ulvein a little bit. I'll do my best to make you 2 feel at home... And I'll ensure myself that nothing bad happen to you two again." Luka said looking at then with a gentle smile and petting their heads.

The car was slowly stopping... Then it parked in front of a Quite big house with even a second floor and a big garden full of flowers in the front yard. Luka opened the door and went out. "C'mon no need to be shy! Welcome to your new home!" Luka said opening his arms wide and pointing to the house. "You two will sleep in my room untill I get your bedroom ready with all your toys and stuff... There's an apple tree in the backyard. Feel free to eat at will. Also I'll buy you some new clothes but for now you can use mine... Maybe they'll be quite loose but you twoo will be the cutest wearing them." He said smiling widely while offering his hand to help them out the car. Mako was carrying the stuff accquired in CC to home.

---------------------------------

Delphi held Jomm tight while they were running fast throught the city in Jomm's motorbike. Once they arrived in Jomm's house he walked curious around the place. He then sniffed a not so old piece of pizza. It was still smelling good. "Mis+er Jomm, Mis+er Jomm! Can I ea+ +his +hing?" Said the little troll. He was a CC troll and usually never ate anything but Troll chow offered to him in the playroom and Troll chow was delicious, but eating other stuff could be cool too!
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:38 pm

Eric gets to his home in the suburbs, and parks his scooter in the garage, he was actually really excited about showing Ditana the house. He scrambles inside and unhooks her harness from the leashes, leaving it on for now, it was kinda cute "We need to get you some new clothes."
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23940
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:13 pm

Jomm noticed the little troll's request. "You want pizza, huh?" Jomm thought for a moment, and shrugged. "Go ahead. Eat up." He smiled, and snapped his fingers. "SHOCKWAVE. BROBOT. Front and center!!"

In a few moments, a machanical whirring and stomping could be heard. Emerging from a room behind the couch, a large, powerfully built, although rusty robot stepped into view. The massive robot had the word "Shock" written on his chest, indicating he was Shockwave. He had a broad chest, and a single, cycloptic eye. On his shoulder was a newer looking, smaller robot, almost as tiny as Delphi. This tiny, wide eyed, monkey-like robot was Brobot.

"Shockwave, Brobot, this is our new housemate. Priority. Make sure he doesn't get hurt or in trouble. Got it?"

Both robots, incapable of speaking, nodded their heads. "Alright. Good. Shockwave, heat me up a bowl of soup. Brobot, go down to the motorcycle and grab the bag of Troll Kibble I left there."

Brobot leaped out of the window and swung down the fire escape like a chimp. Shockwave stomped into the kitchen. "And make sure you don't step on the littleguy, Shockwave!! You weigh a ton!!"
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19639

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:30 pm

Orfeus gets eyes full of tears. Tears of happiness. He latches onto Luka's leg, in an embrace, and he aint letting go.

"Why cant everyone be nice like you?"
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next