Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join)

+4
kakunabe
Loki
avidBowmaster
Cardly
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join) - Page 2 Empty Re: PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join)

Post by pankrationResolution Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:30 pm

A young man, eyes shadowed by the bill of a hat and the dark glass of shades, walked into the troll shelter. Jomm Kyova raised an eyebrow, scanning the store complacently as he entered. He'd always had his suspicions of Crocker Corp, and did everything in his power to buy things from local stores, rather than corporations.

Even now, inside one of their stores, he felt a bit uneasy. Crocker Corp was weird. But, with a total lack of proof anywhere he looked save for the paranoia of others like him, he'd given way to loneliness, and wanted to buy a troll.

Whether or not C Corp was treating the trolls unfairly was immaterial to him. After all, he was going to buy one and be nice to it anyway. Walking past the long haired boy, who was fawning over one of the trolls, Jomm looked at the shelves. "Yo. Are any of these littledudes for sale?" Jomm shouted for any employees to hear him. "I wanna buy one. Preferably pottytrained."
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19639

Back to top Go down

PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join) - Page 2 Empty Re: PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:29 am

NPC talk: Chaotic, Kakunabe

"Well I guess that's.... alright? Just be careful with that one." The worker quickly unlocked the three cages "If you need anything for your trolls they sell supplies at pet stores." then backed out to greet the two new customers coming in, seeming to become a bit uneasy.

NPC talk: Bad John, CeruleanHeratic

"These in this hall aren't the best trolls to adopt, come with me." He tried to hurry them down to where the only three CC-Trolls in the shelter were. "I'm sorry a new shipment of these little guys hasn't come in yet, but all of them in here are potty trained. I can't promise anything for the ones down the hall."

NPC talk End

Ditana started gnawing on her arm while everyone was talking but after the employ unlocked the cage door she pushed it open and tried to crawl out but fell out instead.

The yellow blood sleeping in the corner of the playroom yawned before seeing the two people at the door and smiled at them while waving.

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:48 am

"Oh. Hello there!" Nora said to the Yellow blood, then turning to the rep. "I'd like to adopt this Troll. Also, I saw one in the back that I'm interested in." She said, pointing to the room. "Come on little one, let's go."
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26674
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:01 am

Armend sighed through his nose, and stared up at the ceiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:45 am

Eric keeps her arm away from her mouth "None of that." He also slips her another strip of jerky, he was pretty sure that no animal just ate kibble. I mean seriously look at the fangs, this girl ate meat. Anyway, he needed to figure out how to transport her, he was expecting someone more lucid.
After a bit of thinking, he puts he in the supplied harness.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23940
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:34 pm

Idigus crawled back into the back of his cage. Sniffling could be heard coming from the cage... Along with some words.

"...Why I stuck in shroom?" He mumbled. *Sniffle*
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20335
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:55 pm

Benign grinned widely, he wasn't going to a real home now! He jumped up and down and raised his arm in the universal signal for pick me up.

Ditana let herself be picked up by her new owner and quickly swallowed the strip of jerky. Well at least someone around here feed her some real food. But her thoughts were more towards "Ma arm tastes gooooood" once she was in the harness she tried chewing on it again.

NPC talk: CeruleanHeratic

The employ shifted a bit before stopping the girl from going down that hall again "Well you see, not counting the yellow blood you've chosen there, we will only have 3 trolls left! Now that wouldn't be very far considering people will come in for a troll at some point through the day, so maybe you should come back when we have trolls to spare! After all, these little guys are expensive in their own right after you buy them from here, maybe you should wait a bit longer before purchasing another, yes?" He was sweating a bit but he wasn't telling a lie. Even he wasn't planning on selling that troll, he would only have two left.

Plus, these things weren't guinea pigs, why did this person want two?

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:16 pm

Scooping up the Yellow Blood, Nora turned to the hall, ignoring what he said when she heard sobbing coming from the hall. Brushing by the employee (Though she almost knocked him down), Nora entered the back room, seeing the young Troll with the mushroom shape carved on it's face. Seeing the sadness on it's face, she immediately said, "I'd like this one as well. The poor thing needs care.".
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by kakunabe Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:32 am

Luka smiled while hugging both little trolls. " Now, now little ones Let's come home. You 2 can walk? Or your bruises are too unbearable? I might call my brother to get us there if you two are feeling uneasy. And don't feel bad. I promise my house will be the perfect place for you 2 to live. I wish I could get more trolls... But helping two is better than helping none!" He said while staring at the mushroomy troll the tall girl just asked for. His heart got tight inside him staring at such suffering. But he kept his guts he can't really save the world. But he did his part and took the quantity of trolls that he could take care of properly. 'Hope they find a good home...' He thought while staring at the other caged trolls. He turned back to the worker. "Mister, there you are." He put 120 bucks in the salesman hand and then walked towards his trolls. "Now come you two. Your bruises need care and you two need to be fed." He got his cellphone and called his brother. "Hello? Mako! I need your help. C'mere with your car, please. I adopted the trolls and want to take them home. No. Sorry, I can't come home with them just walking. Because they are quite hurt. Yeah I adopted the sick looking ones... Because I WANTED TO! They need help Mako and I couldn't let them die in those cold cages! IF and ONLY IF they die, and I obviously won't let it happen! They'll be okay I promise! Yeah. Yeah. Okay big bro. I love you too. Okay. Bye." He kneeled and started petting the both violet blood he accquired. "Okay Little ones! My brother is coming to get you two home with me... So... What do you two like to do?" He said in a sweet, motherly tone.
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Gemini Posts : 85
Boondollars : 19010

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:20 pm

"What do I like to do?" Orfus ponders on this for about 2 full minutes. "I dont know. Nobody ever let me do stuff I like before." Orfeus shrugs. This little troll just wants to freakin eat some real food, because troll chum is NASTY AS SHIT.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20386
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:06 pm

Jomm scanned the shelter, and shrugged his shoulders. "I know fuckall about these things, really." He rolled his eyes. "Which one looks like it'll be the least amount of trouble?" He turns towards the employee, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

He had his back to the remaining trolls, fairly careless of them. He didn't have much of a mind for cuteness. He just wanted a critter to hang out with. In his high-rise, multi room apartment, he easily got bored. "How much does that trollkibble crap cost?" Jomm started to realize how little he even knew about these creatures, and sighed. Maybe I should just get a cat orsomething.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:11 pm

Idigus looked up... The tears were still running down his face.. Had he heard right? He wasn't sure but there was one thing going through his head... Over and over again. He was possibly going to be adopted.... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20335
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:21 pm

Nora squeed at the sight, looking at the adorable little guy."Awwww! Come on, let's go. I just need to fill out the forms." she said, picking Idigus up as well, placing him on top of her head.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:23 pm

Ulvein thinks for a moment before shrugging. "I like to eat apples." That was pretty much the only thing he had done before being taken to the shelter that he liked to do. To be honest, he was really just happy to get out of the damn cage.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20213
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by kakunabe Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:50 pm

Luka smiles widely. He gets an apple from his pocket. "Lucky you! I have an apple!" Luka offers a bite to Ulvein and another to Cadmus. He believed that kibble was good but if you want your pet to grow nicely they need natural diet with all a young troll needs. Meat, vegetables, fruits, milk, cereals and Eggs. He smiled waiting them to take a bite. "There's way more on our home."

-------------------------------

Delphi was taking a nap in the darkest part of the playroom. Hearing some noises he woke up and walked towards near the Glass. Then Suddenly he spotted LOTS AND LOTS OF HUMANS! He was so happy maybe he was going to finally be adopted!!! He ran towards a young man with a nice cap. He tapped the glass of the playroom as to call his attention. "Choose me choose me!!!" He yelled with beggy puppy eyes.
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:04 pm

Jomm turned, hearing the tapping of glass. There was a troll string right at him. He panicked for a moment, not knowing what to do. "...Huh. What's your deal, shortstop?"

There was something oddly likable about this troll. He seemed...stronger. More stable and sturdy. Jomm liked that. He wanted a troll who could weather the storm of living with him. [size=12.727272033691406]The young man bent a knee to look the critter in the eye. It seemed oddly happy to see him. [/size][size=12.727272033691406]For animals, thesethings sure are...expressive. It's like a little kid.[/size]

"You might regret livin' with me." Jomm grinned devilishly. "I have a workshop full of battle-droids. I have a room full of swords I build from scratch. Are you a bad enough dude to live in my house?" Before the little troll could respond, Jomm stood up. "Too late to decide, little bro. You tapped on the glass, so I'm buyin' ya. Welcome to Team Jomm."

With that, Jomm Kyova turned towards the employee and shouted her over.

"HEEEEY. Storekeeper. I'll take thisone." Jomm pointed towards Delphi. "Gimme him, some kibble, and whateverbox I need to buy to keep him from poopin' on my floor."
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:15 pm

Ulvein smiles widely when he sees the apple and takes a big bite out of it, eyes closed as he chews. It's so juicy, and crunchy, and so good, even better than he remembered. He hasn't had an apple in far too long, and is over the moon to taste one again.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:27 pm

Eric ignores all these losers and heads outside, he had an idea. Using the two leashes as straps, he fuddles together a Ditana backpack using her harness, and puts the supplies in his trunk. Since she was out of it, he just mounted his scooter and drove off.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23940
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:53 pm

Orfeus reaches out, toward Ulvein's apple. "Can I have a bite?" He pleads, starving still
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:56 pm

Ulvein nods and holds the apple out to him. He wants to eat it all himself, but he knows how hungry Orfeus must be. After all, he was in the same situation, and the rejects gotta stick together.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Orfeus takes a big of a bite as he can from the apple. "Mmm! I forgot how good these are! Though, i like the green ones better."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Turning to see the two sharing, Nora commented,"That's why I'd like two. So they could be like siblings." after a short pause, she said,"What? They aren't Guinea Pigs."
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by kakunabe Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:19 pm

"Good thing you two can share. But... Hmmm There have another apple." Luka handed out another apple, This one was bigger and looked red and juicy. It might be the kiss of the heavens to take a bit out of it. "I'm glad you two are getting along so well!" Luka pet their heads lovingly while smiling gently.

-----

Delphi was so happy he was jumping of joy in the Playroom. Oh well, untill he tripped and fell with his face on ground. He didn't cried, infact he just got up and kept smiling." Master, Master! You are my new Master! I'm happy!" He gave awide teethfull smile while still looking at jomm throught the glass.
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:28 pm

"Speaking of interests, what do you two like?" Nora asked, looking at Benign and Idigus.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:22 pm

Jomm raised an eyebrow at the little creature. ...They speak english? Wow. What ARE these littleguys anyway? Jomm put his hand on his chin, inspecting the diminutive, excitable creature. "Slow your roll, littlechief. I ain't nobody's master." Jomm grinned down at him. "Think of me as an older bro. My name's Jomm Kyova, and you're comin' with me."

The young man turned, and waited for a store assistant. When none came, he simply lifted his arm, and elbowed the glass forcefully, shattering it between him and Delphi. He scooped Delphi up and onto his shoulder, and grabbed a bag of Troll kibble.

"This ought to cover it." Jomm put a twenty dollar bill on the counter. "Have a nice daaaaaaaaay~."

With that, the amoral hooligan hopped onto a home built motorcycle, strapping a large helmet onto Delphi. He grabbed some duct tape, and taped Delphi to the seat in front of him, and crammed the kibble onto a small pouch on the back. 

The cycle peeled out, and drove away towards Jomm's house.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next