Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join)

+4
kakunabe
Loki
avidBowmaster
Cardly
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join) - Page 4 Empty Re: PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join)

Post by CeruleanHeratic Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:03 pm

Soon, they had arrived at Nora's place of dwelling. It was a nice Victorian style home, with two floors, and a large bear sculpture overlooking the large Oakwood entrance.

Inside, was a rather dark room, lit by the bright flame of the hearth. The living room consisted of vintage furniture and a bear hide rug. It had simple amenities, such as a large bookshelf and darts board. In the kitchen, were some rather modern utilities, including an oven, dish washer, refrigerator, and other such machines, giving it a much more up to date atmosphere. In the back, was a large study with various things including some W.W. II artifacts, and large grandfather clock. And to the left, was the storage room, stocked with various supplies such as food, water, and clothing, as well as camping utilities, military equipment, and a safe, containing thousands of dollars, passports and ID's, and other such official materials.

Upstairs, there was a large hallway, decorated with various portraits, depicting the various family members that called the house home. To the right, was Nora's room, to the left, her brother's room, and at the end of the hallway, was her parent's room. Entering her room, Nora set down the supplies, and perched Idigus and Benign on an unoccupied bookshelf. Her room was well organized, with a collection of weapons and pieces of armor adorned the walls. Near her bed was her desk, occupied with her computer, as well as various bluepapers, geometry instruments, and empty cups of coffee. Next to that was her media area, including her games console, flat screen, stocked mini fridge, and four beanbag chairs.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26674
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join) - Page 4 Empty Re: PETSTUCK 2~ (CLOSED: Go to the idea thread to join)

Post by kakunabe Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:53 am

The front of the house was beautifull with a beautifull garden full of azaleas, rose bushes and other flowers that made the garden become a colorfull mosaic of colors. There was a bird bath little fountain in the middle of the right side of the garden. The left side had the Entrace of the Garage where Mako used to work out and from time to time fix the car shirtless.

Luka opened the front door. It was made out of cherry tree wood, dark and firm, and was ornated with glass vitral full of colorfull glass shards. The entrace lead straight to the living room. It had a sofa and 2 comfy armchairs siding it, with a little darkwood coffee table in the center and, in the wall in front of the sofa, a flatscreen TV over the short rack with some vases and ornaments. A bookshelf in the right wall full of books and some adorable porcelain animals (Mainly butterflies and dolphins), and in the left wall the glass doors towards the backyard.

The Backyard was large with a leafy apple tree with a swing and lots of space.

The stairway was dividing the Living room and the dining room that had a long cherrywood table with exactly 8 comfy chairs. It had an open passageway to the kitchen wich had a long counter permeated by an oven, a refrigerator, a dishwasher and a sink. In the farthest right part of the kitchen there was a door that lead to the laundry. Behind the stairway there was the guests Bathroom. Luka lead then upstairs where 4 closed doors appeared in a corridor full of picture frames with pictures of Luka, Mako and one of their mother dead a long time ago.The other rooms were the future bedrrom for Ulvein and Orfeus, Mako's bedroom, Luka's bedroom and a Bathroom.

They enterered Luka's bedroom wich was very comfy and welcoming. It had cute posters of shoujo and yaoi as well as some childish ocidental shows as well. The bed was quite big and full of pillows and plushies. It had a drawer bed under it where The two little trolls were supposed to sleep. It had a computer desk with a notebook and with a minibookshelf attached to it where Luka stored some games and manga. There were some Nendoroids over there used as toy deco. He had some shelfs in the wall with more nendoroids and some squiddle plushies. There were some muscular men figurines too as well as some hardcore bara manga that were locked in a glass shelf with a key which Luka hid very well. The young Trolls weren't meant to look at those things. But oh well he had wardrobe with his clothes and other cute squiddle and anime stuff. The bedroom's main lamp had a mobile of paper butterflies. Some flowers were in the window as well and a soon-to-become-butterfly pupa. There was some Drawing material and a sewing and knitting kit in a wooden box in the computer shelf. It also had a catbed. Seemed that Luka has a cat. The cat is probably wandering somewhere in the house.
Luka smiled and crouched petting both of their heads."Welcome to your bedroom little ones. You two might be hungry and tired. I'll make you two some proper food. I've just tasted that kibble and it's gross! Also I'll get some meds to your wounds. Hope they didn't got an infection." He got up smiling and let they feel comfy at the bedroom. Then he left to get food and bandages.

----------------------------------

Delphi gladly munched the pizza piece. WOW it was so tasty. He kept chewing it. It was so good. Even Kibble being very nice, the pizza was like way better and way tastier. Maybe because it was a new taste since he kept eating kibble his whole life. He got another piece and kept munching. He was so happy to have such a cool master like Jomm. He smiled widely and hugged Jomm tight. "Woah Mis+er Jomm! I+'s so good and +as+y! +hanks for adop+ing me! You are +he bes+ owner any +roll could ask for!" He then rubbed his face agains Jomm. That hug felt good.
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Gemini Posts : 85
Boondollars : 19010

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:41 am

Jomm looked down at the little troll. He was like a child. There was no way this little guy was just an animal. He seemed easy to please, and almost saccharine in disposition, but the young man couldn't imagine this creature being anything but totally sentient.

Jomm shrugged his shoulders, and leaned down, patting the little one on the head. "You sure are easy to please, little guy. I like you. You're a goodkid." The squeezing on Jomm's leg felt pretty tight. "And a dang good grip. Looks like I got the strongest one in the store. Sweet."

Jomm beamed proudly at Delphi.

In a few seconds, Brobot leaped through the window, holding a bag of troll-chow. Jomm plucked Delphi off of his leg, and put the little troll on his shoulder. "Let's see what's so great about this pedigreechum or whatever it is." Jomm grabbed a small plastic cup, and snatched a sword from the wall, putting a small, neat slice in the bag. He began slowly pouring a cup of the kibble, and sniffed it.

It smelled...salty. Overpoweringly salty. Jomm held the cup to his mouth, and let one of the kibble pellets fall onto his tongue. He pulled it into his mouth, and chewed.

BLEEEEEEEECH DISGUSTING

Jomm wiped his mouth, swiping the stuff off of his tongue. "THAT'S HORRIBLE!! It's the worstthing I've EVER tasted. It's like eating crispy cancer. You LIKE this stuff?" Jomm stared at Delphi, confused. "You sure you're supposed to be eating this?"
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19639

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:39 am

Ulvein gazes around the rooms they're led through and when they get to Luka's room he goes straight to the window. He pulls himself up onto the sill to look out the window, his gills twitching as he closes his eyes, smiling as he tilts his head towards the sun. This place is great! It looks so neat and he knows that he's going to love it here.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20213
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:59 am

Ditana looked up at Eric and seemed to just now be acknowledging him full. She never paid much attention to… well, anything so, she didn’t have much of any idea on what was going on. But she did know humans meant two things: Free food and fighting, or no food and death. Hearing this one talk about getting her new clothes, she guessed it was the former and stared at him dully with her good eye hidden behind her matted hair. She would have just attacked the four eyed dork on the spot right now but she remembered how human owners, like her last one, usually dealt with troll who didn’t obey them which caused her grip slackened on his shirt be, pulling her teeth out of it at the same time - which reveals 3 big holes and 2 smaller holes along with the shirt being stained with translucent blue saliva - to ask “W-en da fight at?” her voice was still slurred but now as much as before.
Her reason for asking was because she was only given a new set of clothes after a fight that ended when she was the winner. Speaking of the ring, Ditana mind started wandering trying to remember what the hell happened before they tranquilized her and she ended up in that cage. Then she stops thinking about it because why the hell should she care what happened? All she needs to know was that some mother fucker got in the way of her fight!

Benign’s ears twitched constantly as he tried to get used to his new surroundings and had the biggest grin on his face imaginable. He had a home! And a really good one! A subtile spark came from his collar right before a slight tremor caused the house to shake, the ring on the collar that was green turned yellow and the second the tremor stopped the ring turned green once again along with Ben’s excitement dulling slightly. Unknown to anyone looking, his excitement wasn’t dulled by the tremor, but his collar did something to make him calm down. His ears folded down and pressed against his skull like a dog that’s just been reprimanded before they snap back up once again and he clambers off the shelf to try and get his hands on the first thing near him.
Lucky for Ben that happened to be the beanbag chair, which he climbed onto and started jumping on while laughing excitedly, “Fun! Nora’z rezpiteblock iz fun!”

Last edited by UnknownStudy on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:27 am

Feeling the tremor, Nora held onto the desk. Soon after, she said,"I'm glad you enjoy my room. I'll try to get some thing for you two to play with, along with some Troll furniture.". She neatly stacked the Blue prints, booting up her computer.

Last edited by CeruleanHeratic on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26674
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:25 pm

Eric tilted his head, and, his expression darkened slowly, as his mind sorted out the meaning of her words "Ditana, there isn't going to be any fighting, not anymore, you are free from that life now. I just wanna get you cleaned up, and show you the house" He hugged her, but, slowly, he didn't want her to think he was attacking "I'm going to give you everything you need, just name it"

Last edited by TheChaotic1 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23940
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Ditana gave Eric the blankest stare trollishly possible, not understanding the concept of not fighting anymore. Isn’t that what trolls were made for? That’s what all the other humans always said. She didn’t think about it too much and just settled with the thought of being given away to one of the weird ones. Her stomach growled and she narrowed her good eye at him, “A need meat!” it was a pretty clear command that she could never get away with, with her old owner unless she was in a real good mood at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:29 pm

"Sure, I'll get cooking right away, just, think about it this way, you won all the fights, all of them" He smiled and let go, heading for the kitchen quickly, and starting getting out some steaks "Other than meat, what kinda stuff do you like?" He tossed them onto a frying pan and started to fry them, you could tell he was from the south.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:36 pm

She followed him in, looking around a bit at the kitchen, then sat in one of the chairs at the table wondering if Mr. Weirdo would do anything about it. Last time she checked, pets weren’t allowed to sit at the table. When he asked she started thinking about what she liked, “A like candy, an’ fightin’, an’... dat’s it. She said a ain’t ‘llowed ta know about more stuff den dat.” She started drooling a bit when she smelled the steak - why he didn’t just give it to her as it was she’ll never know, but at least thoughts of testing her boundaries seemed to be out the window for the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by kakunabe Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Luka went downstairs and started preparing some lunch for his recently accquired "Pets" He didn't really felt like trolls were effectively pets. They had a big empathy than any of the animals he ever met. But he shrugged maybe he was saying weird stuff. Trolls were the modern era pets and he was just an overcaring owner that saw pets like childs. He started grilling a 4 big pieces of chicken breast fillet, and cutting some fresh veggies into a salad and making some rice. He was reading the guidebook of how to care for your troll. Some things there were just weird. Even Luka's cat didn't eat only kibble. And Luka tasted the kibble and it was GROSS! Even though it could be palatable towards trolls, Luka was sure a natural diet would be way more proper. He was humming while cooking the lunch for everyone.

----------------

Delphi smiled as Jomm was admiring his little troll skills. He flexed with his not so strong arms. " Yeah! And one day I'll be as s+rong as you mis+er Jomm! Then we can do cool things like fighting evil monsters!" He said striking a hero pose. He was just so happy to have such a cool owner. He couldn't imagine how his life would be exciting from now on. He'd have fun with his master and do cool human things. He'd even eaat more pizza! Yeah Pizza was officially his new favorite food now.
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:45 pm

Ulvein, being as inquisitive as he was, had jumped down from the window sill and was looking around the room. He found the drawer bed, examined the figurines, and was trying to open the glass shelf. He really wanted to know what was so special about the books behind it that they had to be locked away.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:03 pm

"Well then I'll just have to show you some of the cool stuff I like and hope you like it." He brings two plates and gives her a small steak, himself a larger one, sitting and starting to eat. She still looked a little zonked out though.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Orfeus just wanders the halls of Luka's house, looking around, playing with lightswitches, and such. He keeps crawling up onto things. And then jumping off of them.

"This is a fun houseee!"
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20386
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:18 am

"Cool stuff like wat?" Ditana stares at the steak placed in front of her and sniffs it, it might be a trap for all she knows. Then she glances up at Eric then back down at her plate and pokes her steak. Her suspicion didn't last long the second her stomach growled again. So she shrugged and started tearing the things apart with her fangs, obviously she never heard of table manners.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:53 am

Well... She was an animal so tearing it to bits like that wasn't too much of a shock, though Eric can't help but see that being another troll being torn to bits. Anyway, time to share some hobbies "Well, I love to read, play video games, and browse the internet. My mother and I love to swim too." He tries to think of anything else "And I really love to cook"
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:22 pm

Once there was nothing left but small pieces of meat, most of it landed on the floor, Ditana wiped her mouth with her arm and started licking it clean, "Can't read fa shit, a can swim dough. Cause a kept bein' thrown in da lake out back." As she finished that last statement - casually as fuck I may add - she looked at the bits of meat on the ground thoughtfully as though she was trying to decide if she should eat it or not, she was very close to deciding on the former.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:42 pm

Ulvein gives up on getting at the manga behind the glass(for now) and starts to explore the rest of the house. He goes to one of the other doors near Luka's room and opens it, going into the room and looking around.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:17 pm

"You like pizza, huh, lil' pimp?" Jomm grinned, and stroked Delphi's head. "Well, we'll table the whole saltykibble thing for now. I'mma readup on it. Then we'll go fight some monsters, alright?"

Jomm went to the computer, but as he walked, he felt...odd. Unwell. His mouth seemed to be the center of it. A spectre of illness crept from his mouth and into his body, spreading a feeling of airy frailty. It was as if his whole body was falling asleep.

Brobot, noticing the odd behavoir, sprang towards Jomm, resting on his shoulder.

"SCANS INDICATE THE YOUNG MASTER HAS POISONED HIMSELF."

"Get the hell off, Brobot. The hell are you talkin' about?" Jomm sat, as Brobot crawled on him.

"FIRST AID RECOMMENDED. TOXINS ARE SETTLING IN THE YOUNG MASTER'S BODY." Brobot turned towards the kitchen. "SENDING BIOLOGICAL ERROR REPORTS TO SHOCKWAVE FOR REVIEW."

"...Toxins...?" Jomm immediately started typing on his computer. What's in Crocker Corp troll chow?

The first results were from Crocker Corp itself. Jomm skipped them, and scrolled lower among the results. Reports of people weening their trolls off the stuff. None of them went far beyond that.

Some even claimed that trolls lived longer without the kibble. Some complained that collars were hard to remove. Most were heavily redacted for copyright issues. One thing was certain. He didn't want the bag of food in his house. If this was all unfounded, he could just snatch another bag from a neighbor, or a pet store.

Jomm took the bag of kibble, hung it out the window, and chopped it in half with his sword. He gave Delphi a suspicious glance, and went back to the computer. "Brobot. Play with the little guy. I've got some readin' to do."

Brobot hopped over to Delphi, and started tickling and playing with the little troll. Shockwave walked over to Jomm with some soup.

"PER BROBOT'S REPORTS OF TOXINS, I HAVE MIXED CHARCOAL INTO YOUR SOUP TO FILTER OUT AND NEUTRALIZE THE TOXINS IN YOUR STOMACH."

"...Thanks, Shockwave. Plug into my desktop, and throttle all data on Crocker Brand troll food, collars, and other merchandise. I want complaints, negative reviews, and ANYTHING Crocker Corp is currently trying to file suits against or take down."
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19639

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:45 pm

"Did you like to swim?" Eric asks the important questions. He stands up and picks up the dishes, once he finishes his own of course, placing them in the sink and patting her on the head "I'll read you a story, I bet you will like it"
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:22 pm

“Kinda, yeah.” Ditana jumps off the chair and licks the scattered chunks of meat off the floor, then stands up and looks at Erin after he pats her ”Ya bein’ real nice, gonna try somethin’ aren’t ya? She narrows her eye at him suspiciously.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:29 pm

"Yes, I am going to try and earn your trust, and give you a good home." He smiles warmly at her and heads for the attic, where the younger reader books are located "What kind of story do you want to hear?"
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:01 pm

Ditana glares at him and starts gnawing on her arm as she follows Eric into the attic. She honestly didn’t want to, but she didn’t really know what else to do right now, seeing as this guy was her new owner. ”A donno, you da one readin’ it.” She puts her arm back in her mouth when she’s done speaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by kakunabe Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:59 am

Luka finished the cooking off. So far there was a completely balanced meal in the table. Mashed potatoes, Grilled chicken breat fillets, rice, broccoli and carrots. Luka walked towards the sproinging noise that was coming from the living room. He saw Cadmus jumping in the sofa. He giggled and walked towards him. "C'mon little guy. It's lunchtime and you seem hungry." He opened his arms wide to hold him like a child. "Let's go, I bet you are feeling very hungry.". Luka walked around with Orfeus in his arms while looking for Ulvein. "Ulvein, my dear? It's lunchtime!" He shouted looking for him. Luka finds him in Mako's Bedroom. He quickly cover Ulvein's eyes. "No,no,no don't stare at the walls it's content is too dirty for little ones like you!" Luka puts him in his other arm and walks to the kitchen where Mako was already filling his plate. Luka sits on the table and serves 2 big pieces of chicken filled to the trolls and some veggies. "I dunno how you two used to eat in the Crocker corp but everyone eats in the table there." Luka says as he put the Cat's bowl in the table full of grilled chicken. Mr Scruffington jumps out of nowhere and starts munching.

------------------------------------------

Delphi was having fun with Brobot but he couldn't help in hearing some of the talk... So... The Kibble was poisonous? But why it was so tasty? He fled from Brobot's grasp and started sneaking to Jomm's bedroom. He walks quietly to Jomm and then pops by his side. "Mas+er Jomm... Am I gonna die?" He said all teary eyed. "I've been ea+ing poison since I can remember. Why didn'+ I die? Why kibble is so +as+y +o me bu+ so disgus+ing +o you? What if I'm being poisoned my whole life. Why don'+ I feel anything while you are feeling bad? I don'+ wanna die Mas+er Jomm!!!" He started crying and hugged Jomm tight as if Jomm was the only thing that could link him to life.
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:34 pm

Ulvein makes a sound of complaint when his eyes are covered. He wanted to see what was in the room! But then he smelled the food, and all thoughts of the room went out of his head as his stomach growled loudly. When the chicken and veggies are set in front of him he digs in.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next