Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

+3
mangledmedic
Ion
pyroTitechniac
7 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 12 Empty Re: SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:03 am

"Let me go! I can fight them!" In honesty, Rannoc couldn't fight them. He just hated flying. He looks down and notices some of them flying towards them. Remembering that Satura's lusus was an owl, he looks back up to her to get her attention. Until he notices a card in her pocket. He takes it out. Jokerkind strife specubus, and it was loaded. "Let me go."

Back to top Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 12 Empty Re: SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by RogueDruid Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:30 pm

"then I suppose we should get a move on. this axe was useful for the start, but I never expected it would keep for long."
he unslung the axe hefting it up with ease as he examined the crystal-glass blade, which hummed slightly as he touched it.
"and while this axe is sneaky, and I do enjoy that, I need something vicious for War."
glancing back to famine, his deep blue eyes were steady, unlike one who was worried of a fight, more as if he knew something and if it came to blows, he could survive..
"I take it you have something in mind for me to use."
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23449
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:14 pm

"Are you so sure about that???"

Satura glanced down at him and saw that he found the card the Future him gave her. She wasn't sure if now was the time for him to get it, but now he had it and she could tell he was going to use it. She sighed and flew to a nearby hill and let him down.

"I will take on the ones who can fly... You just be careful ok??? If you need to get away just call for me..." She flew upwards and glared at several tough looking flying imps. "You wanna fight??? Then come and get me!!!" Satura took off towards the sky then waited for them to catch up to her. As soon as they came into range she swung at the first few, watching grist plummet to the ground. A few pieces knocked other imps on the head, killing them, so on and so forth. But it wasn't enough to get them all.

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:44 pm

(I fianly have internet again it seems I missed quite a bit so im not sure if you guys want me to join back in or not but if you want me to just pm)
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19165
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:30 pm

-_i know of a place where you can get a metal ore strong enough to use in denizen combat_-
famine lets of a quick but noticeable smirk.
-_come, we must journey now_-

Be the Veekus troll>>>
you are now... wait were still kicking this thing? oh well.>>>
you are now Veekus journeying with death to your hive.

~SO bOY, I caN seE thAT yOUr SOul Is TRouBLed~
~WHatS thE prOBleM~

"I haven't heard vrom my ancestors in avhile."
"Unlike most trolls, my connection to my past is stronger ven most."
"Vey even sometimes try to interact vith ve veal vorld vrough my body."
"Vasnt painvul or anyvink, just avvkvard at time."
"but vor ve past vew days here on locaa, i haven't heard from vem."

Veekus looks up to death to see that he is angered by the thought.

"Not ve right time or person, sorry."

~NO, IT iS my FauLT yOU hAVen'T hEArd FroM tHEm~
~WHen War TooK my ThrONe HE tOOk MY cONtrOL oVEr THe DEad~
~HE hAS yOUr ANceSTorS~
~BUt WHen I gET mY thROne BacK yoU caN geT yoUR aNCesTOrs BacK~

veekus, now learning this information was more determined then ever to end war's rain of terror.

~WE aRE hERe~

Veekus now stands to see a giant obelisk of black ash that has engulfed his home.

"VHAT VE VUCK IS VAT?"

~THis Is WHat HapPEns WheN thIS lANd FIndS a FOreIGn OBjeCT~

Death taps on the outer ash shell and it collapses into a fine ash cloud

~LEts ConTInuE~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::::SOON::::

WAR sat on his throne looking out towards Veekus' hive knowing his greatest down fall was preparing to kill him. knowing that he could not let this be he sent his champion to meet them.

and then kill them.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20043

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:29 pm

Rannoc sees Satura fighting before equipping the strife specubus. He pulls out a random weapon, which turned out to be a ranbow hammer. "The Warhammer of Zillyhoo?" This thing looked ridiculous! The only reason he chose to use it was its stats. They were off the charts!
The army started going towards the hill he was on. He begins to spin, mowing down the imps and collecting grist at the same time. When they were dead, the basilisks ran forward. Rannoc brings his hammer up and slams it down, stronger than he meant to, letting out a battle cry. All that was left was a crater and some grist.
"I wont let Satura die!" He repeats the process on another basilisk.

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:52 pm

"well, if you know where, then lets go. I figure time is coming when I'll need it." Bastas put the axe back behind his back, his cloths wrapping it again to hold it close.
((You can always come back kixonshadowbane, I don't have an issue with it.))
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:08 pm

Satura saw a flash of color on the ground and hit another flying imp thing. She dived closer to the ground and turned her back on the ground. She shot a small arc of electricity form her mech scythe. One got too close and scratched her arm. She punched it in anger and it burst into grist. The flying imps realized that she meant business and flew off. They were probably going to regroup, but anytime away was good.

Satura flew down and kicked off an imp that was riding on the back of a basilisk. Okay, these things were really crazy. She plunged her scythe into the basilisks back and went back to Rannoc. She hadn't heard what he said, but she did hear him say something. She circled many feet above, scoping out how many waves there were going to be. She held a hand over her cut to keep too much of her cerulean blood from leaving her body.

"This is going to be fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:33 am

death pulls out a pure white magic cue ball.

~USe THis~

"Hovv am i to use a stupid cue ball?"
"Vrovv it at Var?"

~NO yOU fOOl, You AlcHEmiSE iT~
~HAve You NevER uSEd THe ALchEMitER?~

"only to get into ve game, ve rest of ve time i vent vine on my gauntlet and blade."

death looked at Veekus surprised yet worried at this knowledge.

~JUst FinD yoUR sPAre WeaPOns And TheN coME uP to The AlcHEmiTEr~

Veekus walks up to his room and grabs his old training gauntlet and a short sword and runs to the window to inquire on something.

"Vhere did you get vis anyvays?"

~PEstILenCE kEPt DUmpINg STufF on Us~
~WE dIDn'T geT boTHerED bY hiM duE to BeiNG tHE wEAkeST oF us~
~BUt HE sAId HE gOT aLL tHE jUNk FRom AnoTHer DimENsiON~
~PRobABly The ReaSOn WHy HE wAS kILleD by War FirST~
~THis Was One Of THe LAst ThiNGs HE dUMpeD on Me~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the denisen famine >>>
you are now famine walking with bastas close to the hive of the mortals friend.

-_hey, bostus or what ever your name is_-
-_i think i see death other there, maybe we can find your friend, if you want to_-

(sorry i have been out, tried to get my L's today. missed it by that much > <)
.......................................................................(   ^ = 1 question)
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:31 am

"It may be wise, at least so we can talk and organize together. It seems that you and death are comfortable being allies at least, and that will be useful." some the cloth that had been covering his axe was also covering his mouth and nose, and had donned his goggles, keeping the ash out of his system.
"and being able to talk to Veekus will be nice."
[ooc: Ouch, sorry man. hope you do better next time]
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:03 pm

A basilisk cuts his face, spilling purple blood, before killing it. Normally, he would be worried that someone would see it. But right now was not the time. Rannoc jumps up and smashes his hammer on the head of a Gisclops. He needed to be quicker. He checked his weapons. Juggling clubs? He pulls them out. Their stats were the same as the Warhammer, if not better. He begins to spin them before smashing them on the underlings. "Why are there so many?" He uses both of them to kill another Gisclops.
=DERSE=
A Dersite aganet walks up and sees the crater. He had gotten orders to drop a torch, which he held, into here. Shrugging, he drops it and quickly walks away. The torch falls and hits one of the chains, igniting it with blue fire. It races down the chains and towards the Sacrafical Slab that Rannoc's dream self was chained to.
=LOGAG=
A imp creeps up behind Rannoc as he killed another basilisk. The imp shoves his hand into Rannoc's chest, purple blood gushing. He looks down and sees the wound. "Wha...?" He coughs, more blood falling. He falls into a pool of it. The underlings stop fighting and begin to walk away. Their mission was done.

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:34 pm

finally caught up so)

anaiko comes too on derce she turns to see her dream self chained up next to her both bodies are cut up and bleeding both have colers that stop her from using her powers the black queen has been torturing her to try and learn how to get at the other players emotionally however she didn't know the others too well she could not tell the queen even if she wanted to

oh look there's a derceite now ===>

(I am going to use red text for this just because it hasn't been used for any other character in this rp yet

now are you ready to talk or am I goning to need to use this again

the dercite holds up anaikos good horn before he broke what was left of both her horns off and have been using them like blades to cut her.

anaiko give your answer====>

she spits a bloody glob of saliva at him it lands on his shoe the dercite growls and back hands her across the face

you will regret fool he then drags the tip of the horn across anaikos cheek leaving a thin yellow line of blood behind

now lets see how much you can bleed before you pass out

quick let go to someone else before this gets too inhuman====>

mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:38 pm

You combine the 8 ball with your gauntlet first to make the "Caledicpush".
The starts were enormous, they were over 9000. (sorry, just had to)
You do the same with your short sword to make the equally powered "Caledfwlch".
While you were at it you garbed some strap on training plating for extar protection to upgrade as well.
with this you made "Caledalhunch"

"Ok deav im ready."

you look out side to see death looking worried.

"Vhats vrong, trouble."

~YOu CAn SAy THat~

a small yet growing dot appeared in the sky.

before long Veekus' hive was wrecked from impact, luckily he was able to get out.

"Vhy, Vhy is my HIVE ve target ov destruction for vis planet!"

out of the ruble cam a large figure, a figure Veekus knew all to well.

"vuck."

"I AM SOVEREIGN, LOYAL CHAMPION AND DUILEST TO HER IMPERIOUS CONDESCENSION. BY ORDERS GIVEN TO ME I SHALL KILL VE TRATORS TO VE THRONE.

Thoughts:
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:52 pm

Satura saw the underlings retreat. "That's weird... I wonder why they left???" She slowly went to the ground and saw Rannoc covered in purple blood. She ran over and kneeled next to him.

"Rannoc?!?!?! Oh no no no!!!" She covered the wound with a hand and looked at his face. "Rannoc are you still with me??? Damnit I shouldn't have spent so much time up there..."

Satura cursed herself for not being protective enough. She suddenly remembered something vitally plot important. Rannoc was alive about an hour from now.

She felt that he was gonna die any second now. Satura reached down and lightly kissed Rannoc.

She then proceeded to stand up and spit nasty purple blood from her mouth. Oh Gog was that a terrible idea. She stood with her back to Rannoc's body, scraping her tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:18 am

Veekus is now running towards Bastas at top speed trying to get away form sovereign.
"Oh gog, oh gog, oh GOG!"
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:07 am

after anther torcher session anaikos real body wakes up still chained up however she managed to swipe the derceites phone before her dream self passed out she slides it over with her foot and kicks it into the air she caches it and types a quick message

mangled medic trolls temporalTraveller
mm: hurt badly traped in the black queens cas.....
mangled medic disconected
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:40 am

Rannoc's dream self wakes up.That's weird, he thought he was dead. He tried to get up, but found himself re-chained. "Fuck." He looks up and sees blue fire. And it was coming towards him. Rannoc freaked out and tried to break the chains. It was too late. The fire reached him. He screamed as he was burned alive.
His corpse burned for a few minutes before Rannoc stands up, wearing his godhood. He opens his eyes, stretches his wings, and flies up, towards the crater's opening. He grabbed his head in pain. "What the fuck!" He could see every timeline and what would happen in it. "Anaiko?" In one timeline, she was being tortured by a Derse Agent. Frowning, He teleports to that point in time. He sees Anaiko with the phone.
"Anaiko? What are you-?" He was stabbed in the back by the Derse agent who had Anaiko's horn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:27 pm

Famine looked of to the distance and saw small ash mushroom clouds starting to pop up and appear.

-_what in gods, name is going on over there_-

before long Veekus runs by the two of them.

"sorry, can't chat. you better start running to if you don't want to die"

after that sovereign appeared from the ash cloud

-_this can't be good_-

"GREAT,MORE OBSTICALS."
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:16 pm

Seeing Veekus run by, bastas was about to say something when sovereign spoke.
"yep, TIME TOO MOOVE" He began to gallop away, moving insanely fast on his goat hooves as he bounded through the ash and dust after Veekus, pulling along side he said
"Umm, Backstoory here?"
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:27 pm

Satura looked at the message quickly sent by Anaiko. If she had a way to help her she would. She walked back to Rannoc's body. "You better be okay... Besides, I saw you in the future... Hahahaha!" That's when Satura snapped.

She walked over and sat on the ground hugging her knees. She closed her eyes and was soon on Prospit.

Satura instantly got up and ran around looking for Ceyvox. She didn't see him for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Anaiko now strapped to a spinning wheel with daggers stuck in it at random places and one in her knee waches in horror as rannoc is stabbed she struggles some and managed to free a hand she pulls the dagger from her knee and trys to trow it at her torcherer sadly it just bounced off his carapis

shame really I was supposed to get you all to attack the white queen before killing you all. oh well the trama might help me break you
he then back hands her across the face and pins her hand back to the wheel with a dagger

that should hold
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:18 am

Rannoc stands back up. His blood was constantly changing patterns instead of purple. Frowning, he holds his hand up, surrounding the Dersite in a time bubble, freezing him in time. He goes to Anaiko and pulls the daggers out, releasing her. "You okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:34 am

RogueDruid wrote:Seeing Veekus run by, bastas was about to say something when sovereign spoke.
"yep, TIME TOO MOOVE" He began to gallop away, moving insanely fast on his goat hooves as he bounded through the ash and dust after Veekus, pulling along side he said
"Umm, Backstoory here?"

Huffing from his fast pace he tries to explain the story

"Vell, you knovv hovv my blood lineage is Fuchsia but fused vith Burgundy essence."
"And hovv i told you ve accident vat lead to vat."
"Ve eight foot troll chasing us is Sovereign, ve first of my blood line and ve voughest son of a glub you'll ever hear of."

he stops talking for a second to catch some breath.

"Hovv vough you ask, vell vough enough to kill ve strongest generation of troll threshecutioners in 5 minutes, and be crowned champion of alternia in the coliseum."
"He usually a passive in most cases unless he has a cause, most likely Vars doing."
"Hovv do i knovv vis, becuase i've had a stonger connection to my past ven trolls that can talk to ve dead"
"Oh and vords of advise, stay out of ve vay of his great Var axe"

and just as he says it sovereign slams his war axe between them.

"VUCK. Run vaster, he's gaining on us"

"LESS TALK, MORE DYING"
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:28 am

ok all considerd
she limps a few steps and pulls the dagger out of her hand
the black queen wanted to use me to get st the rest of you to get rid of the white queen has that happened or is she ok
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:55 pm

"We haven't seen the white queen yet, so I'm guessing that we're good." He grabs her hand. "Come on. Apparently I can fly now, so I'll take you to Satura.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next