Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC)

+8
PerpetuallyAdroit
underworldstories
NightmareKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
whisperingOptimist
timesrowKilling
linguisticallyInspired
tlo
12 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC) Empty The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC)

Post by BurdenKing Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:16 pm

Time is, well to put it simply enough, a concept to complex to ever simplify or understand fully. Every decision has both a massive affect on the course of history, but at the same time it has none at all. The life of one individual could be saved, and thus the history after that point for an entire race will shift to accommodate that new addition, yet at the same time another could be saved and nothing changes. Countless individuals, trolls and humans, have contemplated the power of time and it's true inner workings, only left speculating as they were trapped in their own little time line, where they could never experiment or put their theories to the test.

However, those touched by the game are blessed and cursed. Blessed in being shown the truth of time, and all that falls under it, yet are also a Victim to the machinations of beings beyond their meager understanding of reality. These being have known the laws of time since their creation, some even being there to create them, and use this power to lord over all. The story of the 12 trolls who, beyond time itself, changed all of their races history to survive the game and try again, only to be tricked by beings beyond them, and instead were thrown into a history that they had set in motion.

Only one would know what had been done, and only one would truly ever see the tragedy that had befallen him and his friends. A troll with no sign, no place upon the hemospectrum, and nothing but visions of a world that seems to become more and more impossible to create as time progresses in his endless march in peace throughout the lands. He has his followers, Trolls of all blood types who march in sync to his march forward. However, he is beset at all sides by those who do not agree with him, who fear him, or those who simply wish to see him fall. One in particular, a young heiress with eyes on the throne, seeks his death for nothing more then the power it will get her and the aide to overthrow her Dispassionate Ascendancy to usher in the age of Condescension.

Beings beyond Alternians grasp of reality have a plan for this race, for these souls, and are confident that they had planned for everything. However, time is complicated and can never be simplified, even by those who created it. It is it's own entity, that surpasses the powers and knowledge of all that exist. Nothing can go as planned every time, and there will always be a timeline that will spit in the face of expectations....

Will that timeline be this one? Or will it fall in line under the assault of ancient forces and events set in motion before conscious thought began? As in all things, only time, as cruel a master it is, will tell. But one thing is for sure, is that the signless's time is planned to end soon, and his Legacy as the Sufferer is set to begin in only 4 months. Though this has not begun yet, time is short, and the wolves within paradox space lick their many lips in anticipation for the event.

Gorrim stood with his fellow miners, along with the rest of the crowd that had congregate din the small mining town. There were mostly low bloods there, ranging from Burgundy to the rare green. However, one could easily spot the Occasional highblood, even a few sea dwellers, which were welcomed as family by those who truly believed in the Signless's dream. Speaking of him, he was set to arrive soon, and he would speak before them all in one of his famous sermons.

Many here had heard him before, some actually following him along his trail across Alternia. Though it could be said, nearly everyone there that day was here to share the Signless's voice, and his dream in a show of true unity. Gorrim's heart swelled with pride for his race, as the congregation was nearly 10,000 strong, the largest yet for the Signless. Little did he know, there were those within the crowd without the dream in their hearts. Those who were there to take joy in the squawking of a low blood and his blind followers.

Whatever their reasons for being here, the thousands of trolls stood in anticipation, talking up a storm as they waited for it all to begin.

Last edited by BurdenKing on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20716

Back to top Go down

The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC) Empty Re: The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC)

Post by Monjaro Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:48 pm

Spoiler:
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20053

Back to top Go down

The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC) Empty Re: The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC)

Post by BurdenKing Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:38 pm

devilishBladesmen wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:48 am

Politics was not a game Ferver liked to play. But it was a game that one can seldom avoid when you lived on this planet, so he found himself constantly being dragged into it. Though, "Pushed into it by the mass of hundreds of sweaty rustbloods" might be a bit closer to the truth. They were all shorter than him, but the ones from the town proper were bulked up and hefty. Otherwise, there were many eccentrics, though people of all types were there too. A few higher bloods. A couple mutants. A yellowgreen, who Ferver really, really wanted to take the blood from. How he knew their blood was simple, just prick them as they walk past with a sharp needle. It may have been a strange habit, but it was relatively harmless. Plus, if he ran across the odd rareblood...

But, back to the matter at hand. Apparently the religious leader, The Signless as some called him, was coming to this town to hold one of his pep rallies. Ferver hadn't known, and had gotten caught in the flood of peoples from nowhere and everywhere. He had only been here to test the minerals being mined for his research, but nothing ever goes as it should, really.

"I HavE ThE FeelinG ThiS IS GoinG TO BE A LonG DaY." With a sigh, he waded through the crowd, towering above all the people, deciding he may as well see if the hubbub was merited.

[[[ Yeah I just posted because there was no official statement xD ]]]
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20400
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:47 am

(oh lol sorry, yeah you guys can post XD sorry XD)
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:46 am

The Signless was going to preach once more and Distra was definitely going. There were still enough  jade bloods at the caves so her absence, she felt, wouldn't make much difference. She left the caverns after tending to a couple of the wigglers and headed to the mines. That's where the Signless would be today.

The others watched her leave the caverns, still not quite understanding why she was so intrigued by this guy. She felt like they would never understand though, unless they decided to listen to the Signless himself. She was considering becoming one of his followers but yje jade bloods wouldn't allow it. Leaving the wigglers behind would result in severe consequences.

"Go$h, those ru$t blood$ mu$t be feeling pretty $pecial today...with the $ignless coming there and all..." She continued walking until she came upon a large crowd and carefully made her way through it.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 18080

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:09 am

*drip*"10023405"...*drip*"10023406"...*drip*"10023407"...*drip*"10023408"*sigh*
"note":
"Day 69069 and nothing has changed."
"I stay locked up under the orders of my master and to be left unattended." "Argh!, Vhy is it so boring!!!!"
"Hitting further into this metal wall leaving an even larger dent every time out of the shear frustration isn't going to get me anywhere."

"It vas at least durable vhen ve guard vas still alive but age seemed to take him too early."
*...*:
"grrrr, I Can't."
*...*:
"I Can't."
*...*:
"NO!"
*drip*
*drip*
*drip*
"10023453"
*drip*
"10023454"
"note":
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:52 pm

*Drip*
"10023455"

The voice was calm, lacking in much passion other then a hint of familiarity the user had with Sovriegn. From the shadows of the prison beyond his cell, the tall and powerful figure of his Empress entered the light before him, her face hidden in the dark, her mouth only visible through the veil of shadows that fell upon her brow.

"Helo Sovreign......How have the centuries treated you?"

She asked calmly, as if her forceful imprisonment of him was nothing more then a small slight against him. This was the Dispassionate Ascendancy, as she held no passion in her voice or actions, as her Ascendant status put her beyond it all.

"I see the high blood I placed to guard you couldn't do his job well enough to not die. I'll have to remember his name, so I may find his descendant and give you a replacement. "

The group grew restless, the 10,000 troll crowd holding their excitement in check. Only few stood in respectful silence as the Signless's Lusi, or his substitute for one, took the stage. She was the Dolorosa, she the jade blood was a vision to those who looked at her. The story of one such as her, a maiden of the Hive queen, taking in, protecting, and raising the signless was well known, though what happened to the Signless's true Lusus is unknown. Most assumed it was culled by high bloods.

The Dolorosa stood there silently, waiting for the crowd to settle.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:56 pm

The woman who was standing in the middle of the crowd may have been taller than most of the crowd, but she really did need a pedestal to stand on. Apparently she had taken on the role of Lusus for the Signless religious head. Unheard of, but probably more practical. Though, possibly caring unto pampering.

Ferver could't get any closer to her, because the people close enough now were pretty pushy. But, he didn't really need to with his height, so was content to stand where he was. But the crowd didn't seem to want to calm down- People still talking, not having noticed the woman. People muttering between themselves none-to-quietly, even having seen her. People throwing crass remarks to the woman. Ferver really had had enough of that near-instantly. He took a vial out from his cloak, and a sheet of paper. He folded the paper into a cone, and pored the substance over it.

"SilencE, WormS!" He shouted into the cone, magnified by reasons that basically don't make any sense at all. His voice echoed over the whole town, dying several obscure objects into strange, unreal forms. A slat of wood floated into the sky, and nobody was talking anymore. And wow, that board. The air it was getting was unreal. Ferver unfolded folded the cone, and stored the two objects back in his cloak. With a slight gesture to the green-clad woman, he motioned to go on.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:43 pm

Distra smiled to herself as she watched the Dolorosa. She was a role model to her, probably because she raised the Signless whom she admired so much. One day, she would find a way to join the Signless as a follower of his. The only obstacle in her path would be the empress who clearly wouldn't be too happy especially since the jade bloods are quite rare amongst trolls.

She shrugged those thoughts away and focused on the one speaking before her, intent on listening, ears and heart open. Distra scanned the crowd and nodded approvingly at the amount of trolls gathered in the mines, though she figured some may just be here to taunt the Signless, even if they aren't saying it. Those people knew nothing, obviously, there's always room for change.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:43 am

"Just been lying here bored out ov my vits."
"And I vouldn't blame ve troll, actually velt sorry vor ve poor grub."
"Anyvays, vhat brings you dovn here."
"Did you just stop by to talk or do you need someving?"

*thought*:
*...*:
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:56 pm

Cendance merely chuckled, stepping forward into the light to reveal herself. She stood merely 2 inches away from being 9 feet tall, a massive stature for any troll, and an even more intimidating one for an Empress to possess. She looked over Sovreign, and felt both fear and respect for the troll, who seemed to have been little affected by the eternity of imprisonment.

Even after all this time, you're still so civil. I'm touched.

My reason for being here is simple. The devices keeping your prison hidden are failing, so while they are being repaired, I thought I'd come to see what sort of sorry state you were in...

It's obvious now I've once again under estimated you.

She said, a finger wiping away dust that had accumulate don the old bars "If only you were just a little weaker, I wouldn't have to trap you like this....

The crowd soon silenced, looking at the Highblood briefly before those who had noticed the Dolorosa noticed her, and then quieted down in shame. Those who had been shouting out angry comments switched to mutters, and those who had quieted down first looked at the Highblood appreciatively.

The Dolorosa, a small smile on her face, looked to Ferver and nodded. "Thank you sir." she said polity, before looking out to the crowd "Now then. All of you are here for your own reasons. Many share my Signless's dream. Others come out of curiosity. and many more still come for reasons less then kind to him. However, in the end, you are almost all here to see him. Thank you." She said with a small and caring look, almost looking at each Troll before her individually.

"Thank you for showing that his words have affected you, no matter how they have. Every person here is proof that his journey is not a doomed one, and every face shows his teachings will be remembered." She said, then bowed before the group, before standing and gesturing off the platform.

From off the platform, a shorter troll in a simple cloak came on stage. He was accompanied by another green blood, and his rumored Psychic comrade. All three stood with pride, but the lead one stood with something more. Something that could be seen and felt by all who stood before him.

Purpose.

The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC) 4275650881-1

""Greetings, my friends."

The Figure spoke calmly, almost musically with the peace it held. But there was an underlying power that could be heard under the music. It was if the roar of a flooding river was accompanied by the honeyed song of delicate instrument. The voice prevented many from calling out, weather through excitement or through anger.

However, a couple voice sounded out. Weather they were words of cheer or jeers, it was uncertain as the wave of the crowds collective voice rang out. Many cheered, while many cursed, all in the same song that the Signless could hear, as well as those miles away.

"Heh...Sounds like the Signless is having another one of his little rallies near by."

Said the Empress, the roar of the crowd being heard from the prison deep below the earth.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:31 pm

Ferver wasn't particularly impressed. He never really had been, by politicians or preachers. But that voice. And the unabashed portrayal of crimson, candied blood... The alchemical implication of that alone nearly made him salivate. He carried himself, though, with his stature an gait, like a limeblood. Ferver knew a lot about blood, and he would probably bet that if not for the mutation, the Signless may well be a yellowgreen. Which accounted for his seeming lack of a Lusus; They generally abhorred mutations.
In essence, Ferver's interest was purely acedemic. But he looked so calm, so passive...
All he did was stand there, waiting for the inevitable message.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:30 pm

While Distra awaited the Signless' message a few others gathered around her, amongst them her matesprit. It was her small group of followers whom she had gathered to preserve the Signless' teachings when the time should ever come that the Signless' cannot be with them any longer. The group consisted of a couple low bloods, mid and one high blood, the high blood her matesprit. The others, it was already obvious, one of them her moirail. The other black quadrants, unfilled.

She did a subtle act of love towards her matesprit, before facing the crowd again, to listen to the sermon of the Signless. As everyone knew, it was, awe inspiring.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:40 am

Soverign raises an eyebrow.

"Signless?"
*...*:
"Vho ve hell is ve signless and vhy is he getting a rally?"
*...*:
*thought*:
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:38 pm

The Cendancy sighed, rubbing her temples.

"Ugh, just some low-blod who knows how to rile up a crowd.

Honestly, I'm surprised the High bloods haven't tried killing him yet. I guess they expect me to do it.
"

She said with a sigh, turning around and putting her back to the Sovreign

"Now he's calling for a massive reform in the hemospectrum, and how the castes are to be treated. It's a political nightmare..."

"Friends. You come here today, maybe by choice or mistake. Maybe you are here to share in my dream, or you are here to tear it apart. Why you are here does not matter to me, what matters is that you are here. You stand before me in a collective of trolls ten thousand strong, ranging from the lowest rungs of the hemospectrum to it's very top.

Weather or not you believe in my dream, you are right now showing it to me. A world where Trolls of any blood may stand together as brothers and sisters. To be able to share ideas without fear of it falling on deaf ears. To be able to see the seeds of growth being sewn.

The Signless spoke with his unforgettable tone, one that calmed the cries out from the crowd for the most part, only the most willful or angry highblood trying to voice over the silence. The signless looks to each one who is heard over the group, and only looks at them with eyes that poured out forgiveness, as if he were forgiving them and encouraging them to let their voice be heard.

Next to Ferver, a tall lanky blue blood sneered, rubbing his temples as he looked to Ferver "Can you believe this Rust blood? Talking like he has a right to his opinion." He said condescendingly, his venom almost literal within his tone.

kneeling next to him, appeared to be a another troll with a weird set of head gear with yellow lights glowing in certain places.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:02 pm

"Disbelieving it would be foolhardy, Cobalt-ichor. Besides, the beauty of it is that he feels entitled to one. That in itself is making a point." He paused a moment, staring at the yellow-helmeted individual. "And even so, he's a limeblood if anything. If he were a Rust I really do doubt he's have to convince us with real words." Any rustblood raised by an actual troll would have honed their powers at a much earlier age, and with much better direction. Probably one of the reasons why the Lusus system was input in the first place.

"You take The Hemospectrum much beyond its physical and psychological annotations, don't you." He said it as a statement, slightly disappointed. "It's people like you that drive people like him-" He gestured to the centre of the crowd- "To do what they do. And you must admit he has a point."
And then he let go just a bit. Maybe it was an accident. Possibly it was on purpose, but his purple-tinged eyes flashed solid, and the indigo blood suddenly felt very compelled to admit that very thing. And everyone around him for about twenty yards. Several of the lower bloods even vocalized, at least muttering things like "He's got a point there..."
The Chucklevoodoos were powerful things in the wrong hands and minds.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:41 pm

Kastri was nearby Ferver when she suddenly felt her mind thinking something else. It wasn't that far from her real thoughts, but it was different nonetheless, but her matesprit shook her out of it, as expected by a seadweller and high blood, was not affected by the chucklevoodoos.

"I advice you, purpleblood, to not use your chucklevoodoos here. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, we do not need to change that," the violet blood spoke, almost in a very calm manner, authority shown in his voice.
"Also, indigo blood. We would appreciate it if you didn't badmouth the Signless in public ears, for your own safety. Keep those filthy thoughts to yourself."

Kastri nodded approvingly with a slight smile. She obviously agreed with that statement, unbiased in any way possible.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:47 pm

*Soverign looks up at her Cendancy then puts on a strained look.*

"Vis is odd. I vought you vould have ended vis big slime-pile of a problem ve second it appeared.
Vhy did you even let vis go untreated. especially vhen it involves ve chance of you being devroned and replaced by ve democracy styled government vat follows if not republic.
"

*soverign stands up and move towards the bars.*

"Letting vis happen isn't like you."
*...*:
"Are you getting veak?"
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:14 am

Cendancy looked back to Sovreign, a look of suspicion and anger in her eyes as the feeling of psychic power began to rise.

"Do not take my inaction as a sign of weakness. He lives at my choice, and he will die on my order, and not before.

....He present some fair points however...

She said, looking on past Sovreign, a look of deep thought on her face.

"The High bloods are degenerating. Their complacency has made them vile, and they abuse their posts more then is allowed. It's time they learned what happens when one abuses their position."

Cendancy said, turning to look Sovreign in the eye

"That, and I couldn't give a damn about the affairs of those low bloods, the blues included. I'd to see them try and dethrone me. They can play their political games, but as long as they recognize whose running things, they can continue to live."

The blue blood looked at the assortment of Higherbloods that had suddenly seemed to turn on him. Had they been his equal blue bloods, he would have set upon them with his venomous tongue. However, he, unlike the many here, knew who he had to obey. With a sigh, and a head ache from the attempt at mind control that almost made him say such blasphemous words, he nodded "I apologize Highbloods, I now see that I appear to be the only one with this opinion. I shall keep it to myself, per your request." He said, bowing to both highblood, then leaving, making a quick "Cht" sound as he walked. The yellow blood, who had no way of actually looking around her, stood, turned, and jogged to follow her master, no single word of resistance heard.

Signless continued his speech as this went on, speaking of the things all the blood castes could do for one another, and how the highblood could do their duty as the low bloods higher ups to try and guide and care for them. He preached about compassion, about understanding, and most of all, peace between all Trolls. And end to conflict and sorrow for all, no matter their blood type or caste.

His voice maintained it's power, even when it became obvious his emotions were rising. Those within the crowd could tell there was passion behind his words, and the few who had come to jeer and insult seemed to just wither away, leaving the crowd as they realized their efforts were invain.

All, except, one.

Standing at the back of the crowd, with a long braid being twirled in her hand as she watched the spectacle, was a Young Troll woman. HEr clothing was very casual, and she seemed entirely bored with the show. However, a subtle hint of Fuschia within her wardrobe and the girls on her neck showed who and what she was. The rumored girl whose eyes foolishly peered towards the throne above the Trolls.

No one knew her name, but all knew her as The Heiress.Why was she here? did she believe in the Signless? or was something else in the works behind the blank stare of this woman?

These questions began to spread from troll to troll, beginning from those next to her to those ahead of them and beyond.

Even the Signless took notice, but said or did nothing to show it besides stare directly at her, continuing on with his sermon to cheers and a small mount jeers from the crowd.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:44 am

((question, is this ordered or can we go at it any time?))
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:52 am

"I'm not using them, I'm losing them." He smiled sheepishly, a hand running through his hair under the hood. "I have a hard time with them. If I really did let go and actually use them, this whole field of people could be groveling at my feet." He chuckled, shaking his head sadly. "They're just too powerful for me." He looked back up at the preacher, almost regretting missing the few lines of what he had said.

But then there were mutterings. Not speaking of idle things, but real mutterings. Trying not to go into the psychological annotations of this, Ferver leaned a bit to hear the nearest dissenters. "What's she doing here? Highbloods are one thing..." Ferver immediately guessed royalty was there, because really the only people that may be objected to were royalty, if only from pride for their leaders. Interesting, but not quite as interesting as the Signless. He continued to watch and listen.

(( Yea, we have a loose post arder as was already said I think? ))
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:28 am

With all the muttering going around, it would remain inevitable that it would reach Kastri's ears as well. She glanced over at the back, a look of interest coming upon her face.

"Hm-intere$ting... $omeone-of-her-$tatu$-attending-the-$ignle$$'$-$ermon. Thi$-is-a-rare-$ight-indeed," she thought to herself before turning back to listen to the Signless'.

She decided she won't bother with the troll for now, especially since she preferred to stay undetected or noticed by such a large crowd. Approaching the highest upon the hemospectrum casually would definitely cause a disturbance amongst the crowd. Especially since she had no need to ask the high blood anything at the moment. She straightened her posture and looked back at the podium where the Signless stood.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:54 pm

*Sovereign burst out in laughter*
"HAhahahaa, just like ve day I met you it seems.
Vell at least you haven't changed since my departure vrom your side.
*...*:

talking about departure.

Sovereign jumps up and crashes into the bars with his arms heavily denting them to get closer to her Ascendancy.

Vhen vill I be let out to continue my service.
I can't be vat usevul to you locked up here.
"
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:43 pm

The Cendancy simply stared at the Troll known as Sovreign, briefly considering releasing him. He was certainly strong, and he seemed incredibly loyal to her. Her hand lifted up and gently cupped the Trolls chin, and tender act from a powerful being like her rare in seeing.

I have no doubt you wish to serve me, and that you would be likely my greatest weapon in securing my power....

Thoughts of a new heiress, younger and smarter then herself arising, with Sovreign at her side came to the Cendancy, and her gentle appearance turned quickly to one of distrust and disappointment. Her hand was pulled away, the Empress taking a few steps back.

But you aren't a robot or tool. You are a person, with your own mind and beliefs. I could never trust someone as powerful as you to remain loyal forever. And I can not risk my position like that.

Finally, the Signless seemed to be coming to the end of his Sermon, her tone calm as the end came to it all.

With these goals, with these Ideas, and with the aide from you, my friends, my brothers, my sisters....The dream we share deep inside ourselves will come true. Go now, spread this dream to those you think need it.

But, do so out of pity, not hatred. Spread my word with the pen, not the sword. For if the dream were to be founded upon the blood of innocent trolls, I would see it torn asunder myself so none would live with that shame...

With that, he bowed to everyone, and then began to walk off stage, his company following close behind, a rather large group of trolls waiting for him as his main company in their long march across Alternia to spread the dream. Many Trolls rushed up to join the company, it growing more massive in size, while the rest of the crowd seemed to disperse. Each troll took something from the sermon, and only they knew what it truly was.

The Heiress, who had stood up when the Signless began to take his leave, stood over the crowd on her higher seat, looking out as she watched the Signless leave with his company.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next