Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC)

+8
PerpetuallyAdroit
underworldstories
NightmareKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
whisperingOptimist
timesrowKilling
linguisticallyInspired
tlo
12 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC) - Page 7 Empty Re: The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC)

Post by BurdenKing Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:44 pm

The cendency laid upon her side on a comfortable looking couch like bed. She had laid down as soon as she had entered, only showing enough investment to prop herself up so her upper body was upright as she sat comfortably. So far, the councle had roughly been filled with redundant speeches, counclemen requesting the Cendency to act on some "issue" like Low blood requesting better treatment or another high blood of lower station acting out of turn. And per the norm, the Cendency merely waved off the request, saying that since it did not directly effect her, she couldn't care any less then she already did.

All though expected, many of the younger counclmen who were still growing used to the Cendency's behavior were gettin g angry and irritable, while the older ones seemed to simply accept it. The room was tense with frustration, except for the Cendency who yawned loudly as she stared tiredly into the room. "Ugh, all these pointless complaints and whining is getting on my nerves. Does any one of you guppies have anything else to waste my time with or are we finally done with this bore?" The cendency said harshly, causing way more tension to form between her and the councilmen.

The floor was open, and the spotlight ready to be taken by a brave troll.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20716

Back to top Go down

The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC) - Page 7 Empty Re: The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC)

Post by xPlaykey Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:56 pm

The brave troll arrived from the royal lab. It's the demon of the lowblood and highblood society alike. Not giving any respect for both of them. His only goal being the research for what he has been tasked by the Empress herself. A cerulian blood who has great depth perception and tactical talent. So good that he would be perfect as a general of a army. Yet there has been one problem with him. He has no limits. His science will be continued no matter the cost. Many lives have been lost due to harsh and prison like work conditions and if anyone slacks off. He would die. By his own hands. Only to keep the work flowing. He tests with living and dead subjects alike. With all blood classes. Even killing some sea dwellers and purple bloods for his research or heavily mutating or mutilating them in the name of science. He has no feelings. He has no mercy. He has no personality. This person is "The Inventor". A absolute mastermind. The proclaimed "Essence of Science" has arrived to bring great progress, but also great suffering alike.

He enters the halls, with a controller and his bland emotionless expression, heading straight for the Cendency, many would believe this was mad. But he has no boundaries. He has a small smirk as he starts to talk to her.
"it has been done   i managed to contain the beast in your most safe prison cell   i also made her a weapon   if i may showcase the fruits of my psyonics research to you ascendency   you will be amazed by the potential this kind of machinery can bring."

He gets slightly closer, asking for a screen to appear in the room to show her the live point of view recordings of the controlled beast.

(( Here is his info https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t2610-the-inventor-murderer-ancestor-app#34849 ))
xPlaykey
xPlaykey
Greentyke

Boondollars : 14806

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:53 pm

The Cendency seemed to smile slightly as she saw the Inventor take the stage before her, having always appreciated the Trolls forwardness and thus far effectiveness with his inventions. Of course, she really couldn't bother getting any more interested past that point, for still nothing but a few things could earn her passions.

The screen slowly descended from the cieling, being rather large at about 5 feet tall and 10 feet wide. It has a slight curve to it, as to better handle it's own resolution. A soon as it was all the way down, it flashed in activation and chaos was seen in the screen. The camera was flying above the ground at high speed, dodging thrown boulders and eye blasts from an unknown psionnic. It then suddenly turned around and flashed red and blue, before returning to normal to show it had fired its own telekentic blast at the attacker.

The council immediately gasped as they recognized the attacker "Is that the Psiioniic? The psionic dog of that heretic the Signless?" Shouted one of the councilors. The cendency watched,m and seemed to frown a little when she heard the councilors words.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xPlaykey Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:21 pm

He nods, watching the action going on on the screen, he takes the controller and talks into it. "retreat make a picture of the environment and keep the movements of the psiioniic in check  attack only if really necessary   i want the psiioniic alive   i will send you a weapon where you might be able to beat his vast mind and powers." He looks at the ascendy as he lowers his controller, laughing in his victorious research. "look   i made the searcher a weapon   and i even enslaved her to do my cause   with her i get on fresh psyonic subjects   or scout out for them   the psiioniic person you were talking about is a follower of the signless i presume   i would like him to be my new subject   yet i would rather look for other subjects with other blood types    since golden bloods are really resillient and hard to research on   a waste of my time   but he has so much potential that i would have him in my lab   i give my best not to kill him instantly."
xPlaykey
xPlaykey
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:28 pm

The Ellipsis stopped at the grand gates. How long had it been since he was outside? He can't remember. Memories of being outside are fleeting, and fade into dark the instant he attempts to remember. He... Could just walk out. Be done. Sure, he had attempted this before, but never actually got to the gates. He began to think on whether or not he should simply stride out.

He took a few more hesitant steps forward, unsure. Certainly, he'd probably be happier, but this could cost him his life... Or another sensory part of him. He swiftly raised his hands to his face and lightly prodded his eyeball through the lid. Blind and mute was certainly not a way to go. But, with a calignous relationship, something was bound to happen to him anyways.

Recovering from his paralyzation due to fear, he pushed open the gates with his good arm and took a step out. And another. And yet another.

And then he ran.

The Ellipsis was free. He felt like no barriers could hold him back. As much as he hate/loved The Cendency, he feared her reaction once she learned that he ran off from the Doctorturer's, the consequences would be severe, he thought, so he simply ran away from this fear.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19245

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:43 pm

The Sovreign tilted his head towards the crowd reflecting on the questions he asked and the answers he got. Whenever he asked a question it seemed he only ever got an unfulfilled answer like for every positive question he gave he got a negative answer in return that would cancel each other out and fizzle to a halt. The Sovreign saw no positive future on this two-pronged path, the first path would be the better of the two as the momentum would fizzle out as high-bloods could make superficial changes to seem like there is change but instead just lower the need for unrest. The second is the complete annihilation of anything signless which would lead Alternian down an even more bloody path.
"Velp, I vink it's only vair iv you get to ask some questions ov your ovn. Tvo tops."
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20053

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:19 am

The Deserter tilted his head a the sight of the Massive brown blood, he didn't know they stacked shit bloods that high. The weapon he wielded was also pretty intimidating, the contrast to the tiny stature of Denard's sword did not escape him. He was with the teal, the dedicated one he had briefly spoken with earlier. He was sure they could handle whatever comes their way. The sight of the tiny troll watching the battlefield as if to remember every detail was quite unusual, or maybe they like many others were frozen by the sight of the Signless and his distinguished guest. Either way, he decides to ignore it. Don't wanna draw any unneeded attention to the little thing. Welp, no more staling he thinks as he picks up his heels and approaches the scene of the ganking.

The sight of four Highblood warriors surrounding you could be compared to watching four pillars of marble rising up around you, threatening to fall in and crush you at any moment but staying up just long enough so you can realise your fate. Maybe psychological fuckery is something they teach in whatever hoity toity fight school they learn in. Who knows. He adjusts his approach so that he is visible to the Low Bloods while remaining as inconspicuous as the situation would allow. He wanted to make sure they knew to coordinate their attacks with his. His mind races as he tries to formulate a plan to get these two out of the fuck zone. Uh... maybe if he attacks between the two Highbloods facing the front of the two lows, then while they turn around instinctively to defend their rears and the low bloods can do the same for the two goddamn shame glob gobblers behind themselves. Fuck it! Outta time, it would have to....

He rolls forward to his planned position, grabbing his short blade with both hands and arching a kneeling upward swing, starting at the left leg of the right fucker and ending at the right side of the left fucker. He didn't expect to do much damage but all he needed was their attention.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17912

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed May 18, 2016 10:16 am

The Signless nodded, then seemed to think deeply on what he should ask. To those who knew him, they would see he was already playing out the situations he foresaw in his head, what would in all likelihood happen and the worst case scenarios that are associated with them. The Signless was no fool, while he saw and searched for the inherent good in all trolls, he knew Alternia was a dark and brutal home more often than not. and thus, the trolls who lived there had to become like their home to survive it seemed.

He looked to the Sovreign and spoke "Thank you Highblood for the opportunity. As for my first question, it's rather simple. With your long life, you were probably witness to events and people long before I hatched and will likely see events and meet people long after I am dust. So, I ask you with your ageless eyes, tell me, what are our chances?" He asked simply, seeming a tad smaller as he seemed to show his knowledge of just how small he was in the grand scheme of things.

"What will history say of my teachings, and will they ultimately come to be accepted? Am I merely a fool for trying to change my home in such ways, or will my teachings lead Alternia into the Glorious age that I have seen in my visions and Dreams. An Age where the hemocaste exists, but the highblood protect and care for the lowbloods while we provide and help the High. One where the descendants of our descendants will be able to live without fear for their fellow Trolls, and instead live with the faith that those around them are truly their brothers and sisters on this world we call our own."

He sighed, shaking his head and smiling "I apologize Highblood, I seemed to have asked many more questions then I intended, and rambled a little. In short, I suppose, I ask you: Is the future I dream of possible to obtain?" He finally said, concisely ending his first question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen in the council chamber did not release any sound from the holder of the camera, but they seemed to nod and fly off from the battle at high speed, dodging more attacks from the Psiioniic until the Psiioniic appeared to give up the chase.

The council was silent at what they , and then seemed to have their eyes widened as the Ascendency sat up, something she never did unless it was truley worth her time.

"Inventer...who gave you permission to interfere with the Signless' coven?" She said, sounding a little irritated, and a slight growl to her voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two highbloods the Deserter swung at were caught off guard by the sudden appearance of the warrior, the right one getting cut on his leg and the Left one managing to hop back and avoid the attack. The highbloods both growled out and stepped back, sizing the Deserter up as they prepared their blades.

The low bloods were at first confused at the sudden appearance of the Deserter, but they quickly were distracted as they turned to engage the Highbloods flanking them.

One Low blood was a female, Burgundy blood, with what appeared to be shield strapped to her arm with a blade extending from it in line with her arm. She fought defensively, catching the attacks of her opponent, deflecting them, and then using the motion to start her own momentum of attack.

The other low blood seemed pretty ballsy, fighting with his bare hands. He was an Olive blood, so more of a mid blood, but that didn't truley matter in the Signless' congregation. He caught the blade of the Highblood between his hands, slapping them together to catch it. He then threw the blade to the side and moved in close, laying in a torrent of punches and kicks while dodging any attack the Highblood managed to send back at him.

The two high blood facing the deserter looked at one another, and then decided their plan. The unwounded one charged forward, going heavily aggressive in his attacks. The Second one, the wounded one, stayed close and took a wide defensive stance, seeming ready to cover their partner from any counter attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the Ellipsis ran, and took on the air around him, many highbloods simply glanced at him as he ran from the palace and threw the surrounding streets. They would never dare question him, being the main black squeeze of the Empress herself, giving the Ellipsis the freedom to decide where and what he wanted to do.

Just down the road, there was a small group of Trolls speaking out over a crowd. The group was a collection of Mid to High bloods, all of whom seemed to be sharing the knowledge of the Signless to the group of Highbloods that was their audiance. Despite the highbloods obviously simply humoring the trolls out of boredom, the speakers of the Signless' teaching continued to profess the goals and morality they had come to accept as their own.

Further down there seemed to be a caravan forming, ready to leave the city to parts unknown. One could simply slip in likely, and make it pretty far before they were noticed as well in the large group that was forming.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Wed May 18, 2016 8:25 pm

The Sovreign heard the composition of a naive desperate question and could only answer the truth.
"Iv you vere asking iv you vould survive ven partially. you vill move on vrom vinning vis battle but you vill not vin ve var. You vill most likely die a martyr only getting a vew vings through to ve people ov Alterna bevore civil vars ov greater magnitudes ending viv more deavs. To be honest you tried ramming a brick vall viv another brick vall. Your visions could be true to one timeline or even anover dimension but on our timeline, I can't see it happening unless you simmer down and ask vor less. I'm not asking you to stop but to only vink about how you proceed in a divverent light. Iv you don't ven all I can see is ve quagmire ov troll blood converging onto each over."
after finishing up the Sovreign stands up and starts to walk back into the fray.
"Iv you must know, I vink vhat you believe is a good believ but asking a grub to be a master in ve matter ov a second is unreasonable."
continueing on his parth the Sovreign decided to visit the imperial hive.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20053

Back to top Go down

Post by xPlaykey Sat May 21, 2016 6:37 pm

The Inventor looks at the Ascendency with a confused look on his face, for him it is perfectly fine to interfere with peoples coven for science.

"why do you ask   it is simply understandable to use people as scientific material am i right   unless i am not allowed too and then i am really sorry my cendency   if i am allowed to continue my reasearch on psionics so that even some highbloods are able to utilize it in any way then i am in   to repeat myself if i am not allowed then i am sorry and i shall cease my activities right now."

He looks anticipated at the Cendency. Because if he does the wrong move here the science ends. Forever. Rather playing with the rules than to stop research completely. He should not be stopped now. He feels the emotion of fear for the first time. Because this time failure leads to the ultimate halt of the research.
xPlaykey
xPlaykey
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sat May 21, 2016 7:55 pm

The Deserter's brief surprise at his plan being, somewhat, successful was quickly cut off by the torrent of attacks from his none too pleased enemy. He backs up quickly narrowly avoiding the first barrage with the assistance minor deflections and blocks employed by his modest blade. The sight of the wounded troll covering his unscathed partner cemented that Denard would be on the defence, a brief attempt at a counter between his main threat's flurry of swings being warded off by the wounded trolls jab. The unexpected dodge away giving his main threat enough time to recover and continue with his brutal barrage.

He considers briefly applying his Levitating ability but is cautious to do so, revealing the only ace up his sleeve while both opponents were in relatively good shape would mean a swift re-evaluation of their approach and subsequently swift re-evaluation on him being alive. He instead uses his previous strike to his advantage. He feigns an opening to his main attacker, using the predicted follow up to his advantage as he rolls to the right. He then starts back stepping from the unwounded trolls attacks in a clockwise and back direction, making sure to keep himself facing both opponents. Every so often he would stop his movements and combat his main assailant with parries and deflections before steeping away once again after becoming too overwhelmed. He did this in an attempt to make them less aware of his strategy and increase the brute of a highblood's thirst for victory. The leg of the wounded troll would make it difficult to both rotate and move forward at the brisk pace that the fight required and may give the Deserter enough leeway to attempt effective counter attack.

(By the way, Burd, if ya wanna say in your post that The Deserter gets wounded during this scene go ahead, I woulda myself but I wasn't sure about the weapons the highbloods are using and the severity of a blow.)
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17912

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sat May 28, 2016 12:45 pm

The Ellipsis took in his surroundings for a moment. Everything seemed so familiar, however, there was also a lingering foreign feeling to it. Most everything was the same as he remembered, but there was something alien. He chalked it up to being inside the palace for so long, but still... Something was bothering him.

He contemplated going over to the small group, including the preacher. Standing from afar, he listened temporarily, before realizing that joining them would most likely lead to his re-capture. That, and he didn't quite care for the Signless or his rebellion. Certainly, what he was attempting was noble and all, but the chance of him succeeding is virtually nil.

Looking on, he noticed the caravan. Nondescript, could likely be going anywhere. He could easily slip in and not be noticed for who he was for a long while. Whereabouts unknown, on a train caravan to anywhere but here! Preferably, Awesometown, but his look isn't good enough for that. So, he slips into the caravan, and heads off to fuck-knows-where.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7