Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC)

+8
PerpetuallyAdroit
underworldstories
NightmareKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
whisperingOptimist
timesrowKilling
linguisticallyInspired
tlo
12 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC) - Page 5 Empty Re: The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC)

Post by NightmareKeeper Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:16 pm

The Adroiter nods, mostly for himself than for you, and grabs the other shovel, though he doesn't really feel like digging is the best option, since no one knows how thick this wall is, it would be better to continue through another tunner, since these follow an easy pattern and it wouldn't be so difficult to find a way out, just square, diagonal east, diagonal north, downwards, right, upwards, left and then starting again in the case that they were too far form the exit, but a couple of patterns would be enough to find the exit, they would smell and notice the free air and sounds from the outside, besides of a high probability of sunlight, hm...
They have both moved a great amount of dirt when the tunnel decides it's not their lucky day, and more dirt and rocks fall and cover the hole they just did... making lukais growl softly
Maybe we should try to find ANOTHER way out
he tells The Sovreign, or well, suggests, because that is what his voice makes you think about, that it is just a suggestion... or an advice, maybe that it is what he is going to do, look for another way out before they both fall in the desperation't claws, or, they give up and die here, that would be a really pathetic way to die... lost among dirt and rocks, ew... he shakes his head in disgust.
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Gemini Posts : 181
Boondollars : 17622

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ishadelusethadroiter

Back to top Go down

The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC) - Page 5 Empty Re: The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC)

Post by Monjaro Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:15 pm

*.H.*:
*Sovreign*:
*.H.*:
*Sovreign*:
*.H.*:
*Sovreign*:
*.H.*:
*Sovreign*:
*.H.*:

Sovreign continues to shovel on until he is interrupted by the grub.
"Maybe we should try to find ANOTHER way out."
Sovreign pushes the rusty shovel into the ground and observes the mound.
"Vhat vould you suggest?"
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20053

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:00 am

Leedan moves closer to the group near the Signless, pulling her cloak around her and listening for the conversation around him.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17949

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:59 pm

(gonna post soon, was mostly giving people time to converse, but also was being lazy. Sorry)
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20716

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:09 pm

The Cendency flinched back from the sudden jab with the shotgun's butt, her glare being placed solely on the Ellipsis as she grew a bit angry, though felt pretty happy that he was reciprocating. With a bit of tough playful strength, she swung the handle of her trident towards the Elipsis's stomach, slow enough so he could react but quick enough so it would hurt at least a little bit.

As Signless' group grew closer and closer to the plataus, those who paid attention could see that there was a figure standing at the top of one of them. The figure was to small and fall to be clearly made out, but it was clearly a Troll of small stature with an oddly shaped head.

In addition, the Signless took note that some of his flock had begun to drift to the perimeter of the grouping, and subconsciously closed the distance between himself and the trolls from before that had clearly been armed and had spoken of wanting to defend him.

As the Sovreign spoke to the Adroiter, a large rust blood seemed to enter in from one of the other caves, a drill on his shoulder and a satisfied look on his face as he had just finished a long day of work. The Tunneler had to stop though when he saw the two highbloods in the cave's intersection, and he just smiled and shook his head in disbelief "Heh, If I knew Highbloods were so interested in tunnels, I would have been plying my trade near the coasts." He said, walking up and raising his hand "Hello there my highblood friends, what can I do to help you in this humble mineshaft."

As all this went on, down the elevator shaft, a young troll heiress was slowly clawing her way up after the stolen elevator platform, cursing the whole way as she imagined just how she would rip the Sovreign apart for treating her with such disrespect.

Last edited by BurdenKing on Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:19 am

The Adroiter turns his head towards that lowblood with a drill... well, this must be their lucky day?.
We were just about to... LEAVE, but maybe you can help us a little, because this tunnel is blocked now and we were going to leave through it. he tells the lowblood, though he seems ti have had a rough day he might still help them after all, right?, and if he doesn't... well, the drill won't save him from punishment if he doesn't, heheh...
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:38 pm

((I will post when I get this fuckin' virus off my computer that I got because Microsoft edge is just a polished internet explorer, completely fuckin' worthless piece of shit))
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19245

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:34 pm

(bumps)
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:59 pm

((God damn I fucking posted this, why the hell did it glitch out and not?
Probably post tomorrow, this is starting to piss me off.))
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:49 pm

Jupita saw the figure on the ridge. If they were a scout of the high bloods, secrecy was not their top priority then. She turned to the fellow sellsword and gestured up to the figure. She also noticed the slow movement of the new highbloods to the outer circle.

"what do yOu make of that figure on tHe riDge? I doUbt it is A scOut fOr an attack. it maKes me highly doUbt that thEre will be an attack from abOve. as it is, we have more immeDiate problems to take care of." Her eyes darted around, taking in the fact that only a small number of true Signless defenders surrounded him while a large number encircled the group.
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 18943

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:30 pm

((Oh my fucking god, it did it again. Apparently, when I try to post it, it sends me to the actual post page and erases everything I've done. This is starting to piss me off.

Win10, you're becoming more of a hassle to use than anything...))
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:35 pm

((I'm getting pissed with losing posts so this one's gonna be short. Sorry, but I just don't feel like losing a solid fucking 20 minutes worth of work because Microsoft doesn't realize how to make a good operating system.))

The Ellipsis staggered back and clenched his muscles as a protective maneuver, however, his thumb lay against the trigger. This caused an interesting circumstance, as he blasted himself. On the other hand, he also began to fall, so instead of catching his torso, he only got his arm, which immediately dropped the shotgun as his blood splattered against the wall. He sat there, dumbfounded.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:59 pm

(dumps)
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:59 pm

((I'm actually waiting 4 your answer Burdern, i think?
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:25 pm

(I was waiting for a few othe rpeople to post)
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:27 am

He nod in agreeance with his sellsword compatriot, gesturing for them to stand closely behind the Signless on either sidee He looked up at the figure, pondering the figures presence,

"Hm, it could &e some type of i'n'stigator, sig'n'alli'n'g for a'n' am&ush to take place or throwi'n'g explosive ordi'n'a'n'ce from a&ove. &ut they are so exposed, o'n'e arrow could take them out the mome'n't they moved."

He shrugged, the figure on the ridge making him less nervous than the potentially immediate threat around them, he grinned a little,

"Just remem&er if this thi'n'g kicks off a'n'd you hear a few ra'n'dom explosio'n's to chuck a rock up at the perso'n' or whatever."
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17912

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:27 am

Distra's eyes scanned the highbloods' movements, then to those on the ridge and clicked her tongue in disapproval. She cracked her knuckles, and her joints and inhaled deeply before letting out a sigh and turning to the rest with a disturbingly calm attitude, her mask down so you could see a thin smile on her lips. It wasn't a happy smile, but more of a smile that showed that she knew what was going on.  "$o-perhap$-$ome-of-u$-would-like-to-approach-tho$e-very-kind-troll$-awaiting-u$?" she asked, glancing at a few of the newcomer highbloods.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 18080

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:04 pm

The figure stood motionless at the edge of the cliff, seeming to shift side to side with the wind as if it were to weak to fight the strength of the wind, letting it dictate it's movement. However, just as it seemed the Signless was going to try and shift the path of his entourage away from the plateau, the figure suddenly leaned over the side of the cliff and fell straight downwards. Signless froze at the sight of this, and seemed ready to rush to the Trolls aide, until he saw the Troll never hit the ground. Instead it seemed to float roughly ten feet above the ground, then suddenly began to shoot towards the commune, the body limp as it flew towards them with what could be sensed as intense psychic might.

One of the Trolls in the front was ready to shout back to the group about the threat, many in the commune far more willing to spill blood then their leader, except he soon found his protienchute now had been gifted with a new hole. A wickedly curve dagger jutted out of his throat, and his face paled as he lost blood and heard the dark manic chuckles of the figure who had perpetrated the kill.

Suddenly blades were out in the opening, stabbing and cutting down the weaker members of the commune before the rest began to fight back. What had once been highbloods of various shades and sources had faded, chucklevoodoos ending to reveal the horrid painted faces of laughassassins. Their wicked blades were curved, and matched by only their endless laughter in cruelty.

The psychic figure seemed to be far way for now, but it would arrive shortly, and anyone familiar with psionics would know just how one sided the battle would become should a power like they be introduced. Luckily though, the Ψiioniic was already hard at work, firing cascading jets of psionic energy down on any enemy that tried to get to close to the Signless. The Dolorosa and the disciple were also hard at work, cutting through their enemies as they joined the fray. But there was still many, to many to hold back. Four were heading to the Signless's location, while another eight were heading towards Distra's group.

Even still, a few were heading to the Sellsword's and Jupita's location. This would truly be a battle for survival.

The Cendency was quick to react, jumping from her throne and shouting "Get the Doctorturer, now!" with a little of her psychic might, which pushed anyone near besides the Ellipisis back slightly. She knelt down by the Troll and grabbed hold of the wound and squeezed hard to stop the bleeding. She was holding exceptionally hard due to her greater strength coupled with her growing worry "What the shell you idiot! how dare you try to krill yourself!" She shouted at him, her eyes wide with anger with some worry. "Are ya so fucking simple that ya can't handle even your own gun!?"

The tunneler nodded and started walking towards the blocked tunnel "Surely highblood, just let me get to work and I'll have us out quick" he said, before stabbing his drill into the collapsed tunnel and began to drill rapidly, turning his crank surprisingly fast for a normal person.

As all this occurred, the lift from before was being slowly pushed up, a small female troll's hand pushing it up as well as pulling herself up from the lift tunnel, anger and curses seeping from her mouth.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:34 pm

The Ellipsis gave out another glare, though with fleeting anger and more of pain. He simply watched as the yellow began to flow from his arm with the pressure, wincing as the wound was squinched, standing up and pushing her away with his one good arm. He'd been through worse, for example, the completely conscious removal of his fucking tongue. No anesthetics. Figuring he'd be fine, just needed to heal, so he took off his vest, threw it on the floor, ripped off his shirt most literally, and wrapped it around the wound with a gurgled groan.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:44 pm

The Sovreign hear ducts started to twitch as the sound of metal and gushing could be herd, a grin rose upon his face at the fought of a skirmish happening above. the echos seemed to come from the tunnel over. it may not have lead to the surface but that didn't discourage the Sovreign from traveling towards it. though he didn't want to leave the two younger grubs by themselves, there wasn't much he could do in the way of help. so while they were too focused on the cave in and murmuring among themselves, Sovreign sunk off down the second passage.

*.H.*:
"Yes, ov course! Iv I vas trapped dovn here vhile some youngins got all ve glory ven I vouldn't have ve audacity to call my selv a champion."
*.H.*:

The Sovreign approached the mid point of where the sound was the loudest. the only way to get closer was to go straight up and seeing as no other trolls were in this sector he thought that they wouldn't mind a few sky-roofs. Sovreign pulled his left hand back as he braced it with unknown power and with a release of his fist into the ceiling, a burst of light blasted straight  up further and further revealing sunlight for the first time in millennial for Sovreign and the soil he stood on, but the sound of fighting seemed to stop?

"Vhere'd ve sound ov metal clashing and gushing vlesh go?"
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20053

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:51 pm

You chuckle a little at the whole scene then walk over to the elipisis and offer him a hand. " my emPRess I'm going to tAke tHe mute to tHe HeAleRs. If tHAt is ok witH you." you await her response still holding one of your hands out to the elipisis, and the other on the hilt of your sword. A position your hand tends to take when feeling uneasy.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18759

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:47 pm

The Adroiter gives the other troll with a drill, a short smile full of dangerous fangs, and then turns backwards looking towards where The Sovreign is walking, how... stupid, to turn his back to another two trolls who could attack him at any second as soon as they decided to do so.

tsk... anyway, he isn't going to attack the higher blood unless he finds a quick opportunity and a way that leads to having him beheaded, without leaving any opportunities for it to come back to life...

His ears twitch as well as he hears those sounds, though, and excusing himself, walks towards where the sounds are coming from as well, tense and remembering that the lowblood with a drill is still there... keeping a fair distance from The Sovreign as he talks... to no one, apparently.

And finally!, his own psionic power looks forwards to probably find several other living beings presence, or well, trolls nearby, behind this walls... somewhere.
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:26 pm

Distra immediately took the offensive, getting ready to attack and defend the true followers of the Signless and the Signless himself. She had ripped apart her gown to offer more freedom of attack and also threw open her coat, the only thing that remained untouched, was her mask, pulled up to conceal her full identity.
"Bla$phemou$-all-of-you-newcomer$," she growled under her throat, as she landed a firm kick to one of the attacking trolls' stomach. It didn't do much however, since the attacker had recovered fairly quickly. Her jade green eyes watched the attacker carefully as the two challenged each other.

Her matesprit had disappeared, the violet blood far from the group but instead, on the opposing side, his gold jewellery glistening in the moonlight. "I apologise, dear distra. that the whole time i had deceived thee," he whispered as he began to join in with the group attacking the Dolorosa and Disciple.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 18080

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:17 am

Oh, no. You're not going to a healer's. You can walk this off. You can still stand. Fight, if need be. What blood is still in your body begins to simmer, and then boil. The anger wells up in you. Lack of tongue does not mean you are weak. However, it does mean that you have to show your aggression and anger somehow.

You pump the shotgun once more. A slow slide backwards, a click, shell ejected, and a swift slide forwards. You angle yourself so that the shotgun is pointed towards the Danseuse for a moment, then a turn to the wall. You press the trigger and hold, causing another shotgun blast. That's 2 shells now. Continuing to hold, you continually pump the shotgun, spitting lead as fast as you can pump ((Which is somewhat slowly, thanks to your injured arm.))

You manage to get eighteen more shells out before the gun gives you a "chink" of no more ammunition. You then proceed to tuck it into your shirt which is wrapped around your arm, and give a deathglare to the direction of the Danseuse.

Though you wouldn't deny at all if Cendency would tell you to go. You would, hesitantly, and regrettably.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:52 pm

The Cendency couldn't help but grin at the warning her Ellipsis had given to the Danseuse, though a bit of a territorial instinct kicked in when she looked to the Danseuse "Leave us, you're obfishally not wanted here." She said with a growl, before lifting up the Ellipsis "Come along stupid guppy, let's go get you fixed before you stain my floor with your piss blood." She said to the Ellipsis, her tone pretty adamant.

The opposing Highblood to Distra seemed to shake with uncontrolled giggles as his weapons dripped with blood from other fighter he had killed, two what appeared to be juggling batons in his hands as he stared at Distra. His eyes were wild, his hair a massive main of stained colors on black hair, and his body showing he was quite young, at least in relative terms for a purple blood. In all likelyhood, this purple blood may have been older then Distra. But that didn't matter, as he pushed forward and swung wildly with his clubs, his suppressed coming out as bloodthirsty guffaws that filled the air with his sound. "ME THE MUTHERFUCKING BLASPHEMER?! YOU'VE GOD SOME WICKED STUPID GALL TO SAY THAT TO ME!" He seemed to yell out in a somehow rage filled clarity "THE ONLY BLASPHEMERS I SEE AROUND HERE ARE ALL OF YOU MOTHERFUCKING LOW BLOOD CONGREGATING AROUND WEAKLING RUST BLOOD WHO CONSTANTLY CRIES OUT LIKE A WRIGGLER BEFORE I STOMP THEM OUT OF THEIR MISERY!"

Distra betrayer matesprite found himself in the middle of a fight with the Dolorosa cleaving through trolls in single swoops while the Disciple seemed to fly through the battle field with razor sharp combat claws, rending limbs from their bodies. The disciple seemed to catch Distra's matesprite in sight, and charged forward, claws leaving a trail of blues and purples behind her as she charged.

The Soverien seemed to have come up under the large mining village that rested outside the mines that had been standing in. All around, corpses of low bloods could be seen strewn about, with warm colors painting the ground and buildings from the fight. There were some blues and specks of purple, but other then that it was obvious who won. A little down the road, the Soveriegn could see high blood sin chains being gathered in the center of the town by what appeared to be purple bloods in strange clown like attire and face paint adorning their faces.

The Androiter would likely have sensed exactly what the Soveriegn had seen, and had a choice of going to the battle field that was the surface or to stay with the apparently pleasant Low blood that was tunneling out for him.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next