Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC)

+8
PerpetuallyAdroit
underworldstories
NightmareKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
whisperingOptimist
timesrowKilling
linguisticallyInspired
tlo
12 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC) - Page 2 Empty Re: The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC)

Post by tlo Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:14 pm

Ferver clapped politely, still undecided. The man was was an excellent public speaker, and he posed probing points. But Ferver still didn't like politics, they were just too fickle.
So he just stood there, as the crowd drained out. The smallish mining town probably had few, if any hotels, so there were probably not many who would stay around very long. The ones who planned on leaving did so, and a few dashed off quickly, probably trying to find somewhere to sleep. It wasn't very late, but there were probably those who had come a long way.
And then there were very few people around him, which suited him just fine. He turned about, heading to what looked like a mineshaft that he had noticed. Maybe he could creep down there, find some mineral samples...
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20400
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC) - Page 2 Empty Re: The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC)

Post by linguisticallyInspired Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:26 am

Once the Signless had finished, Distra and the other others departed, as much as they considered themselves followers of the Signless, they remained afar from the others. They preferred to keep track of the places and news of the Signless. They were like that, since they wanted to not become to emotionally attached to the troll in fear of his death. They walked for a while, until they reached further down from the mining city, where they would be able to keep tabs on the Signless' whereabouts.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 18080

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:03 am

Soverign looks down towards the ground with a broken sigh followed by him shuffling to his corner to plot himself down.

"I understand your decision and vill respect it."
*...*:
"call vor me vhen you need me."
*...*:
"kill her, vat... does sound like a good idea."
unknowingly he said aloud.
"Huh, Nononononononono."
"Get out, Get out!"

*.H.*:
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20053

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:11 pm

(BUMP)
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:25 pm

Her Ascendancy simply stared at the Troll, an eye brow raised

The hel are you talking about?

The signless's party continued along their way, not noticing or minding the small group of people following them from the mining village. They seemed to actually welcome the group as they walked.

As for Distra's crew, they were well out of the sight of the signless and his people, so they could watch safely without notice. Nothing out of the ordinary seemed to occur, well, except for a larger number of high bloods joining the congregation then low bloods. Most of Distra's crew simply wrote it off as the Signless's doing particularly well today in his sermon.

As Ferver neared the mineshaft, he saw a group of low bloods, mostly Burgundy ones, prepareing to go into the mines and get back to their daily work.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20716

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:34 pm

Sovreign goes silent.

"um... I vink you should leave nov."

((Sorry for the short post ut i had no idea what to post here.))
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:38 pm

((Bump))
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:08 pm

((Bump))
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:33 pm

(bump)
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:18 pm

(( BK... Isn't it your turn? ))
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:37 pm

I posted before devil, so it's you and pando's turn)
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:11 pm

((Ah, I see xD))

Ferver crept up to the wooden shaft, sniffing the air and treading softly. He watched as the trolls readied for their trip. Technically he could order them to let him in, but that could result in bad circumstances. So he decided on stealth- Something that's not exactly doled out in great quantities to someone as tall as he. But, being on the oposite side of the shaft the other trolls were one did give him a bit of an edge.

He slunk quietly over to other side, and sidled over to near the other side. And then he leaded down to scoop up some dirt, bucause he really couldn't resist.

(( Short post is that way cuz reaally busy right now x.x ))
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:07 am

"It-appear$-today-wa$-quite...eventful-in-a-way,"Distra spoke up, the silence of the group, being almost deafening. As much as she appreciated silence, this was one of the few times she had felt suffocated by silence.

[sorry for the short reply. Wasn't sure what to type]
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:05 pm

(We really need to get this show going before it simmers out)
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:40 am

[That is true...I suggest the honours of fast forwarding goes to the original creator of this topic, in this case, BurdenKing...which was already quite obvious and probably didn't need any mentioning...]
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:11 pm

The Cendancy glared at Sovreign, the just turned to leave "Ugh, whatever. I'll be back next century. Se if i change my mind or not."

She said, before leaving into the darkness, once more leaving Sovreign in the darkness of his cell.

Distra's group mumbled their agreements, though one of the Indigo bloods stepped forward with a grim look "Distra....There's something off about those new additions to the Signless's caravan....Their movements...They're not the movements of acolytes or admirers...They have a plan." The Indigo blood said, pulling out a telescope and looking at the group.

"All the new high bloods....I do not trust them with the Signless..." He said, collapsing his telescope and looking at Distra "Do you think acting on this would be wise?"

The dirt held by Ferver was soft, molding to his hand as he put pressure on it. However, for some reason, it stuck together very well, the main form of resistance being the dirt's own unwillingness to part from the whole. It had flecks of what appeared to be a red-ish material, and smelt of what could possibly be described as burnt wood and fetid water mixed together.

As he continued his examination, a few of the Low blood miners began to stare at him, some gathering in groups to watch the High blood that now stood in their mines, Their leader joining them as well.

Gorrim watched the high blood curiously, wondering why the Troll was playing in the dirt. However, with their quota needing to be filled, he could only wait so long "Excuse me, Highblood. Hate to bother you, but me and my crew need to move some machinery down that tunnel. Would you mind either moving, or maybe accompanying us deeper in to examine the dirt in there while we work?" He offered, not wanting to be rude to the man.

Several hours passed as Sovreign sat in the darkness. Of course, with how timeless and seale doff he was, it could have been mere minutes, or it could have been another long span of centuries just bluring together. it really didn't matter.

However, what did matter, was the sound of foot steps coming down the dark hallway that lead to his cell. They were to light for the monstrous frame of the Empress, and the way the steps were taken could easily tell someone as experienced, and bored, as Sovreign that they were of a higher class.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:05 pm

Sovreign looked out to the figure in the shadow.
"So, anover visitor in just under... a century, maybe two.
I vonder vhat your agenda is to bring you here?
"
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:21 pm

[I'll just post while waiting for Lithp...]

Distra narrowed her eyes at the group, tapping her chin in thought. It is true, there were quite some highbloods this round. One would think that the Signless somehow changed the minds of those highbloods, making them decide to follow him, but...the way they were acting...was, too suspicious. Acting on it would be a good choice, for sure, but it was best to not make their intentions too obvious.

"We-$hould-join-up-with-them...keep-an-eye-on-tho$e-new-addition$. Let'$-go,"

Distra then adjusted her clothes and went out of the inn, waiting for the rest of her group to follow after her. If anything went wrong, the group will act immediately on it and allow the Signless' more trusted followers to get away...if they wished to take that opportunity that is.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:09 pm

From the darkness, a small Sea-troll was revealed as she stepped out. She had a Double sided Trident, which she had propped across her shoulders and behind her neck. On her face was a wide and vicious grin, her eyes hidden behind a pair of sunglasses.

Her walk was confident, and revealed how little she feared the Giant troll powerhouse before her "So, this is what the old hag's been hidin'. What are ya, her Pail slave?" She said bluntly, using her Trident to tap on the bars.

The group nodded, and followed Distra. The group wasn't very far behind the Signless's group, likely a couple hours if they rushed to catch up. It was unlikely the group would deny them, so the only issue was to close the distance.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:38 am

*.H.*:
brushing over the young trolls remark Sovreign replies.
"You should probably vink ov me more as ve Auspisticism in my case, even vough most don't knov it. May I ask vhat you are doing all ve vay down here vor young-one?"
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:03 am

Distra walked briskly towards the Signless' group. If she were to walk at a slower pace, catching up with them would take longer, plus, she didn't want to attract too much attention by running hastily towards them. Right now, at her group's current pace, they should be able to reach the others in about less than an hour or so, if the others continue at a regular pace.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:02 pm

The Young Heiress shrugged, twirling her trident around her form then stabbing into the stone behind her, leaning along it's length as she relaxed ""No Seal reason ya old coot, Jus' tryin' to dig up some dirt on her 'Ascendency'." The young troll said, quotations placed around the title with her fingers.

"'pected ta find, whale, not yer soary ass. If da hag's got ya locked up like dis, ya must be a real badass." She said, grinning darkly, looking at the bars "Maybe I could have ya kelp me out, in exchange for me kelping ya out." she said, her mind obviously looking at the possibilities of this man.

The res tof the group followed their leaders example, each one dedicated to the Signless's protection. Within an hour, they were soon mixing with the Signless's convoy, welcomed with open arms and warm words by everyone.

The signless had even slowed his pace as they walked, meeting Distra's own so they could talk.

"So, you are my latest brothers and sisters to join our convoy. Tell me, what brings you to us? he asked, the whole convoy moving as normal. A few of the convoy glanced over, but many seemed to be at ease with Distra and her group.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:33 pm

[Lithp's back]
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:59 pm

(( Yes. Yes it is. ))

Ferver could not remember the last ten minutes of his life. He was standing in a mine shaft elevator, with a cowering Bronzeblood oposite him. The lack of memory could have been induced from one of his concoctions, yes. But another reason, that would also explain the Bronzeblood, was him completely losing it and going complete Chucklevoodoo-Manic on all the lower, more susceptible blooded trolls.
He was in a mine shaft, yes. He was in an elevator in a mine shaft. Where was he going, where had he been trying to been going? He was trying to get samples of the minerals, that was it. The crystals in particulate. The ground here was nearly saturated with bronze blood, their natural talent for Psionic abilities literally leaking into the soil. He had had the privelage to experament with the soil once, and it had been quite enlightening an experience.

"Ah. Sir, you've stopped glaring purple." The Bronzeblood was old, decrepit. They died so quickly. He was still cowering, though, but was seemingly confused at his lack of Chucklevoodoo.

Ferver cringed. "Oh, well, this is embarassing. Just how many people did I bend to my whim like willows in a gale?" He put a hand to his now-aching head, trying not to deploy his powers once again in the question.

"Ah, I'd guess about seven, 'ighblood." The man spoke concisely, that was good.

"Oh, not half as bad as it could've been. I really am sorry about that..." He didn't wait for an answer, though, as the trolly had stopped descending and opened its doors. But he did not see a mine, with dirt walls, he saw a stone hallway. And the most gorgeous blood he had laid eyes on in a long while, pure and Royal. Now that, that is the blood someone might die for. Or, you know, because of.

He just stoop there for a moment, and then turned to the man. "You're handling all this remarkably well, but tell me- Is this a normal mineshaft?"

The man snorted. "This ain't a mine. This is the Soverign's prison. I thought you knew that."
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:43 am

*Soverign laughs*
"Do you even understand my position young one."
"Do you not knov ov my legend."
"Vis box vouldn't even stop me in my sleep little alone to vhen im sick."
"But do tell me on hov you vould help me?"
*.H.*:
*Soverign*:
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next