Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC)

+8
PerpetuallyAdroit
underworldstories
NightmareKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
whisperingOptimist
timesrowKilling
linguisticallyInspired
tlo
12 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC) - Page 3 Empty Re: The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC)

Post by linguisticallyInspired Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:30 am

Once Distra had finally joined up with the Signless' group, she replied, choosing her words carefully to be as informative yet as vague as possible.

"Variou$-rea$on$-O-$ignle$$,-but-mainly-it-i$-to-learn-more-of-your-teaching$," she said. She knew very well that talking about some of the other 'convoys'' possible intervention plans might bring hostility on their group.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 18080

Back to top Go down

The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC) - Page 3 Empty Re: The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC)

Post by Monjaro Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:17 pm

(bump)
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20053

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:11 pm

Down the bath from Ferver, the sound of voices could be faintly heard as they bounced off the walls of the enclosed tunnel.

The little Heiress smiled, leaning onto the bars of the cell "I'll give ya perfishin is what." tapping her fingers on the vars casually "I may not know who da 'ell you are, but if you could have broken out, I bet you're to much of a good dog to do it." She said, smacking the bars hard with her trident before taking some steps back "But, if you recognize me as your new empress, then you could be a good little dog and exit your cell, and finally serve your empress like you should be." She said, smirking at the large troll, confidence on her features.

The Signless smiled kindly to Distra "Well, I am happy my words have brought you to us, but what more could I teach one like you? Your group of friends seem to show just how much you come to accept our teachings." He said, humbly refraining from claiming the teachings as only his.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20716

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:03 pm

Sovreign veiws the troll with a sceptical look.
"And hov vould you get me into a position to do so let alone get me to recognize you as empress?"
"right nov all i see is a young ambitious troll looking vor a short cut to ve top."
"But i'll give you a chance."
"I'm curious on to vhy you vant to be empress."
"vrough vis question I vill decide our vate."
*.H.*:
*Sovreign*:
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:01 am

Distra nodded respectfully at the Signless' words, she was smiling slightly, but it would be impossible to tell from the way her mask was covering part of her face.
"You-are-too-kind-$ignle$$. We-$till-have-many-thing$-we-$till-have-yet-to-learn-from-you," she replied, motioning to her group to watch for any suspicious movements from any of the other followers behind the Signless.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Tue May 05, 2015 7:34 am

(BUMP)
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Mon May 11, 2015 12:05 pm

The heiress smiled "Ya evah 'ere of a lowblood named the Signless?" She said, stabbing her trident into the ground and leaning back onto it. "A lot of the highbloods hate him, more so since her Ascendancy isn't doing anything about him."

She smirked at Sovriegn "Plan is simple, lynch the stupid lowblood and his posse, gain the high bloods favor, then use it to toss the hag. Before it would have been difficult with the collective might of da high bloods, but with you, maybe I could just have an easier time getting it all done with."

Signless couldn't help but chuckle at Distra's statment, shaking his head "I'm afraid you are mistaken Sister, I only have one thing to teach. However, I will always have things to learn. He then eyed her group as they seemed to take guarding positions around him "For example, I've yet to learn what threat you see near me at the moment." He said calmly, as if the threat wasn't one at all.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Mon May 11, 2015 6:57 pm

Sovreign sighs before getting up and walking to the bars, pushing them apart to leave an opening large enough to walk through and without a world left the heiress behind to her own devices.

The sovreign starts to reach the lift that takes trolls up to the surface only to encounter another troll along the path. This one is taller than the other but not as tall as himself and is of the purple tier from what he can smell. The sovreign seemed to be getting more and more visitors lately. maybe the arrival of this "Signless" isn't such a bad thing. More reason to see what all the commotion is but first.

"Vhat are you doing dovn here young-one? I don't suppose you are looking vor someone?
besides you and me vat only leaves a annoying little upstart and ve livt operator. Iv he is still alive vat is
."

The Sovreign continues to look at the troll as the troll himself tries to recognize what stands before him.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sun May 17, 2015 12:51 pm

(bump)
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Tue May 19, 2015 1:20 am

(bump)
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Tue May 19, 2015 4:53 am

(bump)
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Fri May 22, 2015 4:51 am

(BUMP)
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:40 am

(linguistic, waiting on you)
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:35 pm

[Ohhhh, I'm sorry I did not realise it's my turn]

Distra remained calm before her eyes searched the crowd and cleared her throat. She then let out a soft sigh before signalling to her companions that they've been found out.

"I-apologi$e-$ignle$$...But-it-$eem$-like-$ome-of-your-new...follower$,-bear-$ome-ho$tility-toward$-you," she spoke, calmly but firmly while keeping an eye on the suspicious figures.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:09 pm

The Heiress watch in shock as Sovreign simply walked past he rand down the hall. With a scowl, she gave chase, anger forming "Hey, get your glubbin bass back here!" She yelled, confused as to what the troll was thinking, denying her.

Signless seemed to lose the energy in his face, a grave look overcoming what had once been a hospitable and friendly demeanor. "They've come to silence my dream haven't they?" He asked, sounding sad
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:40 pm

(Hey, does anyone know what happen to tlo? he barley replies now-a-days?)
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:59 pm

devilishBladesmen wrote:(Hey, does anyone know what happen to tlo? he barley replies now-a-days?)
(I think he's lost his muse for this whole thing)
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:29 pm

(So are we gonna have to continue without him?)
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:12 pm

devilishBladesmen wrote:(So are we gonna have to continue without him?)
(hopefully he posts when he sees everyone els epost, but if not we'll keep moving. Maybe bring Dueling Thoughts in this shit
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:07 pm

(Yoo, we're continueing this)
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:39 pm

The danseuse gets up from her chair as her dispassionate Ascendancy walks into the throne room. "Hello my emPRess. How wAs He? HeHeHe i know you desPise tAlking About Him."  She begins to laugh a little obviously very carefree at this moment. She then bows and sits back down to resume sharpening her swords.   "Would you like me to dAnce? So you cAn get your mind off it." she laughs a little more and then gets up and waits for her cue to dance.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18759

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:02 am

Jupita had been glad no one recognized her, at least she hoped. She had taken to wearing a hood when in a crowded place as of late. Some were not very happy with her actions. Soon that would be fixed. She had been near the front of the crowd when the Signless gave his sermon, and she followed him. He wasn't a target. He was a chance. Never had she had the ability to hear any of his sermons, now she had the chance to learn more. She believed if the nobility are able to change, then it is possible for the Signless' dream to become a reality. She was young, she knew that, and peers in her caste called her headstrong and foolhardy. She didn't care.

Jupita had been following and listening in on the conversation the jadeblood and the Signless were having. Was it assumed that she was a apart of the malicious party? She figured as much since she was of nobility, there were a few among the ranks that were of noble blood as well. It was not a secret that a mjority of highbloods disliked what the SIgnless and his followers were doing. As casually as she could she walked nearer to the Signless and the jadeblood. She spoke in a voice just loud enough to be heard.

"excuse me, bUt I am A little pertUrbed by thEse facts that I am heaRing. aRe yOu cerTain that thEse nEw paRty memBers aRe acting on an iLl will?" She wouldn't be surprised by the answer, but she would like confirmation that what was being said wasn't just bad blood between castes.
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 18943

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:54 pm

Denard had fallen in line with the large group following the Signless during his Sermon, staying back with the bustle of the crowd. He bumped shoulders with the low bloods around him that conversed over the Signless' words and looked forward towards the mutant they followed with awe. The speech was all right, cute even. The kindness he showed to his oppressors was strange... admirable. But he wasn't following the Signless so he could be the new member of his little 'club.' Call it opportunism but a young low blood speaking of equality, garnering the affection of high and low bloods a like. Someone was bound to strike at him eventually.

Denard would be there, sword arm ready and pockets empty when that happens. One of the fool hardy followers would surely reward him greatly for the simple act of being in the right place at the right time.

Denard saw that the Jade blood had motioned some guards around the Signless, a higher caste approaching him soon after. They were getting cagey, something about the crowd was making them nervous. Denard slowly began to push his way up the crowd, if something were to happen he didn't want to be caught in the middle of a panicking crowd.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17912

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:20 pm

The Ellipsis was already in his post beside the throne, standing with his arms behind his back. As she drew closer, he drew his arms across his chest and a scowl across his face, eyes narrowing. He took a few steps towards her, full of hesitance, before courteously bowing and returning to his place.

He knew not why he was still here, whether by her whim or not, he simply remained here. He opened his mouth and absentmindedly probed the inside, feeling the open air where a tongue once was, it having been removed and all.

Removing his finger from his mouth, he drew his arms across his chest again, tighter this time. The war was just brewing, and he felt it may soon end, a war he had both no part and a full part in: He was a martyr to some degree, a casualty, yet he gained a sense of loyalty for the same one that punished him, took his ability to speak. Even if he could articulate enough to be understandable, he would never admit that he would guard her with his life, if only to outlast her and see her reach her own end. Not that he had a lot of time left in his life, but the way things were going, he saw an end with the Cendency put to death by the Signless.

He gave a glare in the Danseuse's direction. He despised dance in every form, but he wouldn't leave his post, he would simply turn his head away from them both, and his body would follow en suite, so he had to neither stare at the one whom he had deep black feelings for, nor the one that he hated platonically.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19245

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:46 pm

The Cendency was obviously a bit bitter, her meeting with the Sovreign having not gone how she wanted. She quickly just walked back to her thrown, wanting to sit in the large circular seat she had been made. There were many pillows and cushions on the seat, which allowed her to simply fall on the comfy thrown and set in it in a more relaxed posture.

She listened to her Danseuse Idly, seeming to push herself into her cushions as she simply tried to relax. She then opened her eyes after a comfy sigh to stare at her sort of Kismesis, smirking at him as he played with his missing tongue. Though she said this everytime he did it, she still found it humorous to say each time he did it "Missing something?". She knew it was a bit harsh, but she also liked seeing the angry face he put on whenever she did things like that, not to mention it was funny.

She also glanced over to the Danseuse, then flicked her hand lazily "Shore, though put some music on for it. You Dancin' to nofin get's pretty sharkward." She said, always enjoying the art that the Danseuse performed for her.

The Signless looked towards Jupita, smiling to her calmly "Our dear friend here believes it to be so." He said rather calmly, watching a blue blood from Distra's group approach.

"We have more then just suspIcIons. I know blue blood tactics, and the way these Trolls approached was a classIc cult InfIltratIon tactIc I myself have been a part of. No doubt they are posItIonIng themselves now for when the ambush hIts...." Said the Blue blood, seeming to have his eyes everywhere at once as he calmly took in the information around him. His hand seemed to drift towards his weapon, but the Signless's hand stayed it.

"Calm yourself. My teachings do not speak of ignorance, for I know there are those who would have me culled. However, I cannot allow this knowledge to corrupt what my teachings say of peace and brotherhood." He said, not wanting a fire fight to start over a misunderstanding or the paranoia of a Troll.

A couple miles down the road from the Signless's position, a small troll girl sat at the edge of a cliff, a strange device upon her head that seemed to crack with electricity as her tattered cloths blew in the breeze. She seemed to be calm for the moment, and if one were near enough and had the gift, could feel her Psionic mind probing out into space, experiencing the beauty of such an action in her short moment of levity.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next