Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC)

+8
PerpetuallyAdroit
underworldstories
NightmareKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
whisperingOptimist
timesrowKilling
linguisticallyInspired
tlo
12 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC) - Page 4 Empty Re: The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC)

Post by timesrowKilling Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:43 pm

The Danseuse bows then claps her hands. Music starts to play from high up in the balcony. She begins to dance to the lively music with an obvious smile of joy. As the music begins to speed up she quickens her pace in time with the music. Her movements very elegant and precise even though the music was a very fast tempo.

Then the music began to slow down and she began to move slower. Her movements still elegant and precise. She began to clap in time with the music, while dancing. As the music begins to mellow out becoming less lively she begins to twirl about on the floor while clapping in time with the music. Then the music slowly came to a stop and so did she. After the music stopped she bowed to her dispassionate ascendancy.

"ElliPsis,I wAs wondeRing if you would like to dAnce?" She said this to spite him because he was not that fond of dancing. Yet she still held out her hand to the mute, but she knew he would most likely not accept the offered hand. Through all of this she still had that same joyus smile on her face.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18759

Back to top Go down

The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC) - Page 4 Empty Re: The age of Strife (A homestuck Ancestors game IC)

Post by Derpy Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:09 pm

When he heard this, the yellowblood clenched his jaw. He was missing a lot of things more than speech. Dignity, freedom. She essentially ripped out his entire person along with his tongue. After all, what credibility does one who doesn't speak have? Who is somebody without their personality? He's been left a hollow husk of his former self, obedient, but with no idea why. He stuck around of his own will ((That, and because Cendency would probably have him executed if he left)).

And when the music started, he took a few steps forward, pulled his head back, and pushed it into the wall as hard as he could, repeatedly. He loved the quiet days where the Cendency would either sit or just sleep, where he could be alone with his thoughts and have no interruptions. He figured that if there was music playing, he might as well knock himself out or cause enough ringing to drown it out. When the music finally stopped, he took a few steps back, fell onto his own back, and just lay there like a turtle that was flipped over, holding his head.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19245

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:15 pm

Leedan also followed along with the group, having been one of the many that joined after the most recent sermon. She was not here for the same reason as the ill wishers though. She had come looking for the Signless, true, but not for the same reason as them. Having lost everything, even herself for some time, she had heard of the Signless and his teachings of peace. She had to agree that what he spoke of sounded like a life she would prefer, with the weak being cared for by the strong, instead of mistreated or manipulated. She kept walking with the group, head down but eyes forward. Too proud to look down, but too broken to stand tall.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17949

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:37 pm

Jupita nodded and threw a casual glance around her, nodding and sending slight smiles at those she made eye contact with. She then took in the trolls that had gathered to protect the Signless. They all seemed to have a fire in their eyes that Jupita could identify with.

"aNd if A skirmish breaks oUt?" Jupita let out a sigh and rested her hand over the odd shaped compact at her side. It was several inches wide and hung down near her knees. This was her scythe, a retractable weapon she had modified sweeps ago.

"if I coUld ofFer my serVice as either A mediator or A mercEnary I woUld be honOred."
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 18943

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:01 pm

Distra watched the new blue blood troll who had joined in the conversation. The troll didn't seem too despicable, nor too incapable.

"Your-$ervice-would-be-appreciated,-a$-long-a$-we-know-we-can-tru$t-you. Con$idering-that-majority-of-the-troll$-who-$eem-to-bear-ho$tility-are-higher-ca$te$, we-can't-exactly-tru$t-you-too-much," she spoke, observing the blue blood's actions carefully.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 18080

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:49 pm

Leedan notices a few of the trolls near the Signless seem to be talking. She was never good at reading people, but she saw what looked like another blueblood and a jade having a somewhat serious conversation. She glanced around at the multitude of other highbloods in the group, suddenly untrusting of their motivations. She began to walk a little faster, trying to put less distance between herself and the Signless in case something bad happened. She decided then and there that she would protect him and his dream no matter what.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17949

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:22 pm

Jupita understood. To be honest she would have a hard time trusting herself.

"I belIeve that in time I will be able to prOve my woRth and loyAlty. as fOr nOw I will merely waTch aNd be prepared fOr what is to come." She bowed her head slightly and stayed a step behind them. She noticed a low blood had made his way forward through the entourage.

"greeTings. yOu do seem to walk with determInation. aRe yOu really that determined to follow tHe signless whEre he taKes hIs preachings?" She didn't look at him, keeping her gaze forward, although it seemed obvious the remark was made towards him. A slight smirk graced her face for the briefest moment.
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:37 pm

Denard had been caught off by the sudden enquiry, not expecting the follower to notice him amongst the rabble and movement of the crowd. He quickly regained his composure, walking a little bit behind her. He would try to gauge what her intent was but he could not see her nor the expression she bore,

"Oh... yeah. A&solutely. You gotta love that whole 'equality' &usi'n'ess. It's really somethi'n'g."

He squinted his eyes, making sure that his tone sounded as sincere as he could make it. Though he did plan to follow if the pay was decent he doubted that many true followers of the Signless would look fondly upon his opportunistic intent. From his experience, sellswords and the Faithful don't too often mix.

Last edited by PerpetuallyAdroit on Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17912

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:19 am

(I'm sooooo sorry, i thought this thread died so i stopped watching it. if you will accpet me again then i'll be happy to join.)
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20053

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:12 am

after standing there for what felt like eons waiting for a replies from the frozen troll that Sovreign decided that he wouldn't wait any further. hence Sovreign pick him up with ease and decide to carry him back to the surface. "sigh, kids vese days."
He gets to the lift to see that the troll that operates it is still there... thankfully.
Sovreign get on only to start hearing yelling off in the distance. it seemed that tad-pole was chasing after him.  Sovreign signals the man to take him up pronto.
"gah, working theze minez iz a terrible job"
"SHHHHHHHH, Be QuieT. iF THe WaRDeN HeaRS You We'LL aLL GeT CuLLeD"
*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR-CHa_CUNK*
"WHaT THe BLooDY HeLL WaS THaT!"
"Look. A group of high bloodz are running to the zhaft lift."
"WHaT'S HaPPeNNiNG!"
*SPLOCH* (A massive shower consisting of all the shades of high bloods cover the wall)
"We zhould run."
"i CouLDN'T SaY iT BeTTeR THaN MY SeLF."
"aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Sovreign walks around from the corner with the frozen troll in arm. he places him down and starts to wipe some of the blood off of the trolls face. "Vere, vat should do it." say so even when he just smeared it. "Nov,,, hov do i get out ov here?"

*.H.*:

Last edited by devilishBladesmen on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:24 pm

(wait i'm confused, where'd all this high blood blood come from? There was only the Low blood Lift worker and the Heiress. Did you kill Meenah?)
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20716

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:53 pm

A Young adult troll stands near the end of one of those tunnels used for mining, thinking about the speech he heard long ago, from that troll who called himself " The signless", that who hides under a dark cloak and has those beautiful and bright red pupils, that reveal something he has never seen before... and Lukais smiles, closes his eyes and imagines that heretic troll, that lie teller, that blind dreamer... tied, to his torture table, no way to scape, with those bright red eyes filled with terror while he tears his mind into pieces, as well as the skin from his body, those screams filling the room, like music for this troll's ears.
Okay, he stops thinking about it... or he'll end drooling and he doesn't need that right now.
But he wonders how can be so many trolls be so blind, so stupid... that heretic has to dissappear, they want this hemospectrum and slavery to end so badly that their hope is blinding them, and that Signless just came from nowhere to be their cane. He understands their reasons to believe in him, but knows it is wrong and a lie. A dream is just a dream, visions are just... visions, that is not reality.
Nature herself has put it this way, highbloods are strong, lowbloods are weak, the hemospectrum is a law, the strongest eats the weakest, that is a basic law... this subject will dissappear sooner or later.
With that in mind The Adroiter continues walking.
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Gemini Posts : 181
Boondollars : 17622

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ishadelusethadroiter

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:16 pm

Distra silently examined the two trolls, the blue blood and the burgundy blood. She adjusted the mask and nodded. "If-you-$ay-$o,-blue-blood,". She looked over to the burgundy blood and a smirk crept up her face, something about this troll intrigued her. He was neither a friend nor a foe. Perhaps chances were she could trust him just barely? "You-$eem-like-$omeone-who-ha$n't-accepted-the-$ignle$$'-teaching$-completely. What-i$-your-purpo$e-of-being-here?" she asked, straightening her posture.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:36 pm

The Cendency watched as the Ellipsis threw his little temper tantrum, hanging a bit over the side of her thrown watching him as he perform his little string of self harm. She couldn't help but smile as the Danseues's own music and dancing seemed to compliment the sound of Ellipsis' head banging against the stone. When he finally finished, the Cendency took a trident she had lying around and sharply jabbed him with the blunt end of it "Hey, a lady asked you a question. You gonna respond?" She said, jabbing him again as she avoided cutting herself with the sharp end of the trident.

The Signless watched as the two Trolls began to seem to argue with one another. He would have intervened, but he decided it would be best not to and simply continued on his way. They were nearing what appeared to be a set of plateaus that stood in the middle of the land they were currently journeying through.

Miners stared at Sovreign as he stood on the bloodied platform, silent for a bit, before they simply stood straight, and began to quickly exit the mines as fast as they could. The first one who left would go on to alert the city guard of a rampaging Troll, which would lead to legislacerators and such that were in the area being called.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20716

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:11 pm

Denard looked towards the jade blood who had questioned him, the amount of higher castes that the Signless seemed to surround himself with was... interesting. To say the least. His expression fell back to that of neutrality, his tone serious with the higher blood, "Do'n't get me wro'n'g, the whole peace message is... ''n'ice'." He shrugged, looking forwards to the person they were following, still finding it strange that this suspicion was over the safety of a low blood, "Just a little hard to swallow." His tone softened, a grin reappearing on his face, "If you must k'n'ow I am here to offer my services to the protectio'n' of the muta'n't." He looked away for a second, mumbling under his breath, "For a reaso'n'a&le price," He gestured with a hand to the discreet blade sheathed to the back of his belt, hoping that the show of arms would act as a sign of non-hostility. He wouldn't reveal all of his tricks of course, he didn't trust them to hold value over his life. Even if they were supposedly 'followers', "I do'n't imagi'n'e the whole 'n'o'n'-viole'n'ce '&it' will last too lo'n'g whe'n' threats to his life &ecome a daily occurre'n'ce." He motioned back towards the crowd, raising an eyebrow, "A'n' i'n'evita&ility that might &e closer tha'n' we thi'n'k."
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:14 pm

The Adroiter glares at the trolls coming out from the mine tunnels, obviously interested... they are in a hurry and quite scared, if he dares to say, so he walks towards there casually, his psionics wondering around and exploring the scared troll's mind... he forces one of tem to calm down and explain him what happened, what he saw and heards and the reasons of their precipitated scape.

Once he is well informed he makes a quick resume for himself:
There was a troll, probably highblood, it was standing somewhere and if they are scared it means he/she killed or hurt someone, probablt drawing blood or not hiding, what means he or she is not scared from someone else coming and seeng this, he/she doesn't care about anyone finding out, it means he or she is strong and he/she knows it. What means purple or higher... probably highler, violet and fuchsia, a juggalo... no, those don't allow people to scape that easily, though the possibility is still there anyway. it may also be an adult because otherwise they wouldn't have gone to warn the guard, wigglers can be handled easily, it is intimidating and scared them away, enough to make them look like little scared squeakbeasts.

The Adroiter stars walking slowly towards the mines where that troll has been seen, hoping he or she is in control of him/her self... and not raging around out of his mind, but it doesn't seem likely, that is usually a bloody mess of guts, such a beatiful and horrible spactacle... heh, no, concentrate, focus on this.

he enters the mine tunnels not making any nose besides quiet, reaaally quiet footsteps, and low breathing, trying to hear some kind of sound that betrayed the other troll, revealing him his or her pososition... just curious and willing to see if he is able to solve this matter himself, or who is the one causing the miners to go away like this, interrumpting their already hard enough work.
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:09 pm

Sovereign starts to wander aimlessly as he tries to find the exit.
he starts thinking to himself "Vhy are vere so many tunnels." he looks up to see level upon level of tunnels and gear. "Last time i vas up here ve vas only a vev."
*.H.*:
"I guess, i vonder vhy all vose grubs ran ovv to."
*.H.*:
"I really should have grabbed one back ven so vey could shov me ve vay out."
Sovereign start to hear someone edging closer to him.
*.H.*:
"Ha, are you getting jealous."
*.H.*:
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:48 pm

Jupita listened to the conversation quietly. So the Rustblood was a hired hand as well? Interesting. While they were talking she kept an eye out for suspicious behavior. They were entering a landscape that she felt would be perfect for an ambush. Plateaus were great for ranged assaults and for scoping out the enemy from a distance.

Her time as a Legislacerator helped learn a few good tricks concerning the lay out of land. "I woUld keep an eYe to tHe plateaus. they tend to be tHe places that proVide tHe best cover fOr open ambushes. that is, if yOu stIll belIeve thEre will stIll be oNe."
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:51 pm

Distra crossed her arms, looking the rust blood up and down. "Hm,-you-are-welcome-to-join-u$. Ju$t-$o-you-know-however,-whatever-your-price-i$-we-$hould-be-able-to-pay-it-off. But-in-exchange-for-that-you-will-have-to-be-loyal-to-u$, any-po$$ible-underhanded-back$tabbing-trick$-you-may-think-of-doing, won't-turn-out-pretty-on-you," she spoke, venom slightly shown in her voice, in order to hopefully intimidate the burgundy blood.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:20 pm

Denard creaks his neck, looking forward at the oncoming location with a grin, letting the Jade bloods words bounce off of him. He was intimidated, sure, her devotion to their party leader and the venom of her threats would put a chill into anyone. But showing fear immediately after dedicating yourself to a job full of murder wasn't going to leave a good impression. He waited until she finished before turning his gaze back to her, nodding with an expression of determination, "Trust me, I am more i'n'terested in our mutual &e'n'efit a'n'd survival tha'n' a'n'yo'n'e. And whe'n' this revolutio'n' is over I'd prefer to &e o'n' the side where I'm 'n'o lo'n'ger the &ottom ru'n'g. &etter tha'n' worki'n'g for some s'n'ooty fucki'n' 'N'oble bloods."

He listened to the blue blood, her analysis of the situation making logical sense. Now that he could see her he swore he had heard of someone like her before. Most likely another sellsword. He nodded, "Good poi'n't, though keep a'n' eye on our &acks too. An am&ush could distract us from some desperate fool from the crowd comi'n'g up a'n'd sta&&ing your leader i'n' the &ack."
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:36 pm

The Ellipsis jumped in surprise. He took a few moments of aggravated silence to stare at the ceiling, thinking something snarky he wished he could say, before giving The Cendency a hateful glare. He wanted to say that it should be obvious that his attempt at knocking himself out should suffice as a no, and also to say that he can't respond at all, but, just to aggravate the both of them, decided to try to gurgle a response.

Which came out as just that: a gurgle. A groan, nothing discernible. So, he stood up, grabbed his shotgun, flipped it around, and jabbed her back with the handle. His face was sternly aggravated, though on the inside, he was smirking.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19245

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:06 pm

The Adroiter looks at The Sovereign form the shadows of one of the tunnels, curious, because it seems to be talking to himself, mostly, and might suffer highblood psychosis, hm, he wonders if he should approache him friendily or continue hidden.
He knows he has to be careful, this troll is high in the hemospectrum and has scared those workers quite easily, but the way he is looking at the tunnels says it is lost, and doesn't know where to go now... so it probably came fast but now doesn't know which tunnel is the correct one.
Heh, this is an underground maze, and luckily lukais has good memory and remembers where he came from, so he will be able to get out... and maybe he should help this troll, hm, and it might give him some sort of prize for his services?... another option would be to leave it here to starve, though it would probably find a way out before doing so, he is quite deep inside this dark maze and wouldn't find a way out so easily, and the more it takes it to get out, the more anxious and nervous it will be... and then, it will have less opportunities to get out. Desperated and alone he would die slowly, if not because of hunger, because of the lack of water...sea dwellers NEED water, or they usually do, though some of them don't really care, and even being quite durable because of their high caste, they would end dying... hm, does he really have a lide in his hands now?, well, he does have an opportunity to help this troll, but his help would stop an interesting death from occuring, so he continues thinking about what to do, since being inside a maze has always been a funny way to make victims suffer and suffer, heh, heheheh...
The purpleblood continues watching the troll, always prepared to hid better or run away if he needs to do so. heh.
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:35 pm

"Vere is no reason to hid Vhen you should no vat you vere spotted." said Sovreign.
"It may even be better vor yourselv to reveal your identity."
Sovreign stepped closer towards the troll as he repeated that there was no point in trying to escape.
"You reek ov ve blood ov overs so I vould presume you veren't one ov ve lover caste vorkers vat ran avay." explained Sovreign as he garbed the stone wall right next to the trolls head.
"Vis vould mean you came dovn into vis mine, hence you can escort me up to ve survace."
"Unless you veel un-obligated to do so." sovereign forces his hand further onto the wall making a huge crack along the tunnel wall. "Iv vat is so, i vont veel bad about crushing anover purple bloods nugbone."

*.H.*:
*Sovreign*:
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:42 am

The Adroiter looks at The Sovereign and steps backwards, and then, turns to see that the crack caused by the sovereign has made a great amount of dirt, big stones and other materials, fall there... creating a new wall and completely destroying that way to scape from them, though luckily there are more tunnels, lukais doesn't know how to get to them...
A easily hearable hiss comes from his throat.
Well, I'm afraid i had come from there, your highness... so unless you with your great strenght, can Break that wall without drowning in dust and dirt, I'm afraid we'll have to find ANOTHER way out...
Lukais sighs and looks at the sovereign's face, but never at his eyes, since eye contact could be considered a challenge besides a quite disrespectful gest, he doesn't turn to look at any other tunnel, no, he doesn't allow you to see an exposed back, that would be too dangerous and probably quite temptative for you, and he definitely wants to scape from here alive.
Now that he realises... this situation is quite amusing, the hunter has become a prey!. A grin tries to scape through his lips but he doesn't allow it to come out, oh gog, he can't laugh in a situation like this... not with the Sovereign there... pff....
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:13 am

Sovreign sighs before garbing two shovels from the nearby wall passing one to the grub.
"Ven ve better start shoveling." said Sovreign as he walked toward what he himself considered only a minimal cave in.
"Also, iv you call me Highness again" Sovreign stops for a second to drop the first pile of dirt aside.
"I'll vrov you up into ve cave roov so hard grubs vill give you ve nickname ov 'Highness'."
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next